(2014/05) May 2014

Thank you just check EDD is 1st may (Labour Day) but #2 very hard to say might be early might be later :)

Now the main concern my #1 i still breastfeeding

Last edited:
Just tested BFP last night using the watson one step pregnancy...... my last menses 26 jul! so excited but yet no symptom yet......... how to confirm ar??? is it confirm even with the test at home? called gynae to make appt the nurse say so early no use wait 2 more wks...how?

natalie, sweetie: congrats!

I tested positive last week and my last menses is 24 jul but because of my messy menses I somehow feel that I will pop in early May..hopefully it is labour day coz my first was born on labour day!

sweetie: I used the watson brand too, very good! then i confirm with a CB digital one which will tell u preg how many weks.. as long as test kit is positive, it is confirmed..ya no need go so early coz cant see anything..go at 6 weeks can see sac and heartbeat if lucky! in the meantime, buy folic acid fr guardian or watsons to pop.. is it your first child?

Adde: my menses also crazy type! Sometimes late by 1 wk but this mth surprise me I tested n it's BFP! Only having sore breast right now! My worry is I might pop early! My 1st stillbirth at 23 wks, 2nd 31wks now 20mths....
This will b my 2# child....very excited yet stress!

Sweetie: High five*! This is my second child too, my first is 15mths now...I can understand your concerns..I guess if u insist want see doc also can one right? I went to gynae yest coz I spotting abit, but now clear already.. heng, hope dont come back...I will go back to her next Fri :)

Hi adde, my LMP was 23 April! near yours..;)

Pardon for me to ask, how is your spotting? Was it brownish or red? Glad that it was over. Did doc gave u any jab?

Hope i can join the fb too. [email protected]

TIA. :)

U went to see gynae already? My nxt appt is next friday...nervous, fearful, anxiety... worried abt the well being of the beanie..

no haven, tried make appt this sat but nurse say count by last menses its only 5 wks could not c anything. ask me go 1-2 wks later better. so meanwhile gotta wait patiently. yah, i hope little one will b guai! me too feeling nervous....is this your #1?

Yup, this is #1.. im feeling nausea a few times a day. Today slightly more frequent. Didnt really vomit, just feeling nausea.. What abt u?

Yup! I hve also been eating alot lately. I just let myself eat as long as beanie is healthy. :)

Dieting will come only after beginning of nxt yr. ;)

the prob is beanie still so small to absord what v eat, so whatever v eat now goes to us! hehe...fat die man... yah don k! got excuse to b fat! wahahahah...

Just tested with faint line and darker line too.. This is my first time.. feeling excited yet abit scare but at the same time feel Happy! :)
How to count roughly we have many weeks? Starting feel nausea and vomit earlier this week.
Do I need to start taking folic acid?

Euniee, welcome to the club!!!! YEAH!
roughly count from your last menses start. Yes, start folic acid. wow quiet fast having the morning sickness! hope u get better!

sum, but usually folic at pharmacy cheaper right? hehe.......las time i have hundreds hndreds folic acid all throw away liao...haha! tonight need stock up le b4 i go c gynae 2 wks later

Thanks sweetie and sum.

Just calculated.. now only in 5weeks 5days. Any recommendation Gynae? Staying around Buona vista hope to get closer one :)

eunice, when is your last menses? so curious...r v same? hehe......
sorry for gynae not able to help for that area, mayb u can surf net n find those discussion... for me i going to dr lee at lucky plaza. quiet old but good n price reasonable...

wah u tested quiet late after u miss your menses for almost 2 wks! Lol... yah usually is like that after know like no mood! me also after know bcome more careful! before that jus cincai everything ok!

Ya, im working too.. no mood to work..just hope that i can faster go home and rest..

I have been controlling the food i eat too..not too cooling, not too heaty..totally abstain from my favourtie coffee and milo..

Thinking of buying nespray milk powder to replace them..currently im drinking plain warm water as replacement

yalor thinking bout controlling food is the torture part for me! no more cold drink! haiz.... but today lunch i had laksa! which i think should try not too if can!
best part, las wk as i duno i preggy, jus had massage, had beer n all the cold drink! wah...make me feel guilty n bad now!

Me too.. Keep drinking warm water. Need to start to watch what I eat from now too.

Oh, I went to do CT scan last 2 weeks ago. That time still dont know if I preg.
would it be any affect?

sweetie, coz im wondering if it is too early to drink those milk for mtb? i just tried Dumex Mamil today as they are samples given by the nurse and i LS in the afternoon and it smells of milk!! (Sorry for the details) so i start to ponder if normal full cream milk is ok..so thought trying.. hmm..

What do u all think?

sum05, for me anmum choc taste is ok. i also duno wor. thinking wil start later ba but some say start earlier no harm better. but i think full cream is also good le. i totally don drink worst. lazy ba. everyday drink milk i wil feel like wanna puke.

euniee, hmm i duno wor u better check with the gynae when u c ok? to b safe.

I use guardian brand tested twice and same result and went GP also confirm by test kit but was sent to kkh 24hr clinic for urgent assessment

Gynae was closed at night so went thru BT , V. scan bla bla tml going 2nd BT

my #1 was conceive thru IVF that is y the this is natural the doc very concern need me to go see gynae ASAP

By last menses 25Jul and conceive date is 08/08 BB is 5 weeks 1 day now

Last edited:
i remember my #1 first appt is week 6, but my gynae nurse die die dun let me ask me go week 7 i email my gynae he say no need appt i can just walk in i think next week i will walk in hehe...

BTW can take folic acid now... u can buy from iherb 250 for USD S$2.83 or go malaysia buy last time i buy MYR0.05each

I want to try milk this time last time my #1 rej milk and i have to take 1 more vitamin calcium :-(

diana,

adde will create the group n add us. think she super bz. wah 24 hours emergency. am a bit blur....n what is BT scan? seem so complicated? but so long little beanie is fine everything worthy!

YEAH! happy for u...me waiting 2 wks to c beanie...time seem so slow! cant wait to see! so means me n u should b same 5wk+....cross finger pray hard for smooth pregnancy all the way till deliver for all of us!

Last edited:
me too times seem so slow...

me keeping to myself + hubby knows my #1 know (she she just 2 so she dun know how to tell) , my mom and u all knows

keeping from mil and her rest relatives pantang but this is so hard symptoms are starting to show been having merlion since yesterday , Fatigue, sharp cramps... MIL is coming visit tonight and hope BB guai dun let me b merlion in front of her

anyone have early preg symptoms? I asked GP how come so fast kick in she say is normal

its okla to have symptom in front of them no choice de. they ask u jus smile lor...noneed say yes or no... yah yr symptom quiet early! me hope no symptom only sore breast. my girl too 20 mths. me hmmm told my hubby n mom n baby n 2 best fren jus hint.

me i going to dr lee his clinic at lucky plaza. don think he very very famous, is well known by oldies n my 1# was with him n i have premature case, so was thinking go back to him easier. u ler diana?

sweetie i have sore breast too at first was thinking izzit bf-ing my #1

I going to Dr Benjamin Tham @ W C cheng clinic (TMC) he is my gynae for #1 so going back to him

Back