(2014/05) May 2014

Dunno him sia.tdy mayb havn poo so.fussy.but last nite i dunno.day x.he was gd. He sweats lot so fan is alwys aiming at him

Rainbowzstar, now that u have changed fm is it better for ur LO? As in pooing? My bb seems to be suffering from constipation le. . Hard stool and very little.. but he din cry when pooing. . Was thinking he has been drinking the formula for 1 mth cannot be now then not compatible right? Sigh

Rainbowzstar, now that u have changed fm is it better for ur LO? As in pooing? My bb seems to be suffering from constipation le. . Hard stool and very little.. but he din cry when pooing. . Was thinking he has been drinking the formula for 1 mth cannot be now then not compatible right? Sigh
My boy seems ok liao.gt poo n also no cry liao.tt time my boy drink frisolac 1wk then sudly constipate

Hehe many.mummies went to see pd with baby,see gynae..my gynae asked me to visit him in 2 weeks time after delivered too but until.now i not yet make app with him :p my bb went to see pd too,but only cl n.hubby went together..even the pd oso asked where's mummy..cant wait to bring bb out after my confinement

Hehe many.mummies went to see pd with baby,see gynae..my gynae asked me to visit him in 2 weeks time after delivered too but until.now i not yet make app with him :p my bb went to see pd too,but only cl n.hubby went together..even the pd oso asked where's mummy..cant wait to bring bb out after my confinement

Wah u vry gd gal leh

Wah u vry gd gal leh

My boy has a bubble like dry skin on his upper lips...anyone knows what is it? When I touch it it's dry and hard.

U mummies go out ady? It has been 28 days i didnt step out from my hse..2moro is my bb's full month..ll bring her to shave her hair n walk around in shopping mall but wonder if i can follow or not as not yet 30 days..
Other than going to hospital for baby checkup and gynae checkup, I been out quite a few times on my own during confinement. Hahaha...

Jus wondering. . Wat do u ladies do with ur LO when they are awake? I can't seem to know Wat to do with him. Jus keep staring at him, rocking him on his bouncer. Hahah

Jus wondering. . Wat do u ladies do with ur LO when they are awake? I can't seem to know Wat to do with him. Jus keep staring at him, rocking him on his bouncer. Hahah
I was wondering too. Usually I just talk to her, telling her what I'm doing, what we'll do together next. Time to bring out baby rattles too!

Other than going to hospital for baby checkup and gynae checkup, I been out quite a few times on my own during confinement. Hahaha...
So gd de who tak care baby for u?
I wan brg him out.otherwis alwys stay hm wah sian.bt i cant master the sling.mayb stroller liao walk out 15mins tak train .for lunch or smthg.
Mayb anth 1-2wks go out quick one.otherwis vry fast lik no do anyhtg nd go wrk le.

Im looking frwrd to sunday i brg #1 go watch dora.a way to compensate her evryd kena scolding n a break frm hearing baby crying.haha hubby cant settle on his own so we brg baby up to inlaws.he n mil settle baby

So gd de who tak care baby for u?
I wan brg him out.otherwis alwys stay hm wah sian.bt i cant master the sling.mayb stroller liao walk out 15mins tak train .for lunch or smthg.
Mayb anth 1-2wks go out quick one.otherwis vry fast lik no do anyhtg nd go wrk le.

Im looking frwrd to sunday i brg #1 go watch dora.a way to compensate her evryd kena scolding n a break frm hearing baby crying.haha hubby cant settle on his own so we brg baby up to inlaws.he n mil settle baby
Confinement lady lor. Hahaha...

My #1 also said she wanted to watch Dora when she saw the advertisement on TV. But my hubby say no. Oops. But last night he brought her out to have dinner with his friends and she was very well behaved. So thinking of rewarding her for good behaviour.

My #1 also said she wanted to watch Dora when she saw the advertisement on TV. But my hubby say no. Oops. But last night he brought her out to have dinner with his friends and she was very well behaved. So thinking of rewarding her for good behaviour.
I also wanted to bring #1 to see Dora but the tickets are so expensive!!! 2 people go 100+ liao.

I bu fang xin jus baby n cl.smre personal thgs at hm.
Wen the cm out in apr she alrdt say want.then i say NO! Cos dunno wil stil b in confinemt anot.she was upset.wen i told her can go she so happy. I told her no$ can only buy far away seats.she ok.the cheapest alrdy damn ex sia.its craxy thy earn gd money.2 cheapest tix cost $82.

I also wanted to bring #1 to see Dora but the tickets are so expensive!!! 2 people go 100+ liao.

I bu fang xin jus baby n cl.smre personal thgs at hm.
Wen the cm out in apr she alrdt say want.then i say NO! Cos dunno wil stil b in confinemt anot.she was upset.wen i told her can go she so happy. I told her no$ can only buy far away seats.she ok.the cheapest alrdy damn ex sia.its craxy thy earn gd money.2 cheapest tix cost $82.

Yeah expensive... but those Disney shows even more ex!!!

my cl left today. feeling a sense of loss because she has become like family to us in the past 2 months ... ... my #1 asked her why she had to leave ... ...

Yeah expensive... but those Disney shows even more ex!!!

Lucky mine didn't realize it's a live show. So she never ask. As long as she gets to step out of the house, even to the neighborhood mall/library she happy liao.

Last time confinement I went out more often. But this time I find it very challenging to bring him along and latch outside so never really go out unless I hv to.

Even though confinement ending next week I also a bit dun wanna bring him out. One is mah fan, two scared of germs and bugs

Sian my boy 2nd day no poo.damn fussy .if stil dun poo tonight gna b nitemare agn

He tired bt cant slp well
Think bcos of tummy pain

Last edited:
If you ask me, confinement is not as scary as after confinement lady leaves ... I think venturing into days without help is way worse ... I really miss my confinement lady.
Gt gd n bad.mayb cos me n hubby jus nt the kind to lik hav outsider in our hm althg cl is gd.

Sigh, first month, they sleep so much we have to wake them up to drink milk. 2nd month they sleep so much during day until night don't wanna sleep. Moving into 3rd month, they don't wanna sleep at all, day and night ... When will it all end?! I want to sleep well leh.

Sigh, first month, they sleep so much we have to wake them up to drink milk. 2nd month they sleep so much during day until night don't wanna sleep. Moving into 3rd month, they don't wanna sleep at all, day and night ... When will it all end?! I want to sleep well leh.
"( my boy only sleep too much at 1st wk.frm 2nd wk constipation onwards my nitemare nvr stop leh..
We mummies so kelian

[ittle_lamb, post: 7155097, member: 56893"]Sigh, first month, they sleep so much we have to wake them up to drink milk. 2nd month they sleep so much during day until night don't wanna sleep. Moving into 3rd month, they don't wanna sleep at all, day and night ... When will it all end?! I want to sleep well leh.[/QUOTE]
I totally feel u.. Don't even have much time to chit chat with hubby. ..we r just taking turns to calm down his cries every night. ..

Agreed.. I also don't like having another person in the house. But when she leaves I think I will go bonkers handling bb alone.
Everytime she cries I can't handle her but when CL carries she will be quiet. Still can't figure out what's her secret!
Haja bt sooner or later we stil hav to face it.1wk plus since CL left i jjs adjusted to baby style.stil getg to knw him better

Gosh..baby horses can really make alot of noises.finish his feedg.aft 30mins stil no burp.put him dwn in bed..awhile sudly let out a suddne loud weird sound

Gosh gastric pain cm attack again.really dunno y kp gastric.wait for sat c gynae for checkup n ask c anyt related to giv birth etc.
N same evryd im burpg alot wind n farting though these few days i alrdy gt cook ginger water tl drinl too..really mystery for me.

Last edited:
my cl left today. feeling a sense of loss because she has become like family to us in the past 2 months ... ... my #1 asked her why she had to leave ... ...

My boy asked the same question too though the cl only with us about 28 days. She very free at my house, no baby to take care of only a 5 year old to tend to. My 2 year old I asked my mum to help take care because he doesn't want the cl and doesn't want anything to do with her. I guess that's why my boy is close to her since no one else to talk with during that period.

I'm jealous, I want to experience it also. But I think my baby will behave differently from everyone else. He doesn't like people to touch him, he prefer lying alone there. So sadad to see that he got so used to nobody bother/care for him even feeding time he will only wait patiently instead of crying for milk.

I'm jealous of this, I want to experience it also. But I think my baby will behave differently from everyone else. He doesn't like people to touch him, he prefer lying alone there. So sadad to see that he got so used to nobody bother/care for him even feeding time he will only wait patiently instead of crying for milk.

Big hugs and don't go down that track. Very soon it will be your turn. If you ask me, I think it's good to train his patience now to wait for milk.

I was watching videos of my #1 last night when she was an infant like around this stage and she rarely cried or wailed. At the most make little sounds to indicate her hunger and she is now 4 and a very good natured girl. I shudder to think what #2 will turn out coz he's so impatient (wanna come out at 36 weeks) wails so loudly when he's hungry (until my cl scared people call police that we torture him).

So you have to take heart in the fact that he's training delayed gratification.

Lucky mine didn't realize it's a live show. So she never ask. As long as she gets to step out of the house, even to the neighborhood mall/library she happy liao.

Last time confinement I went out more often. But this time I find it very challenging to bring him along and latch outside so never really go out unless I hv to.

Even though confinement ending next week I also a bit dun wanna bring him out. One is mah fan, two scared of germs and bugs

Yah, I also leh, not so adventurous and gian to take LO out this time round. I'd rather leave him at home for someone to care for him.

Big hugs and don't go down that track. Very soon it will be your turn. If you ask me, I think it's good to train his patience now to wait for milk.

I was watching videos of my #1 last night when she was an infant like around this stage and she rarely cried or wailed. At the most make little sounds to indicate her hunger and she is now 4 and a very good natured girl. I shudder to think what #2 will turn out coz he's so impatient (wanna come out at 36 weeks) wails so loudly when he's hungry (until my cl scared people call police that we torture him).

So you have to take heart in the fact that he's training delayed gratification.
My #1 cant wait for milk since baby cry loud..nw 5 yrs old she a stubborn n buay si diam gal.nw didi also cry until he get his milk .omg

Hi ladies ,I delivered my twins end last mth.Nw trying v v hard to increase my supply to feed my twins. Bt its nt increasing,need sm help.Current bb is ard 2 wks,like to check how long does it take the milk to flow in?I tried power pump & i also tried hand express.Bt usually after pump whn i hand express,onli v v little. I tried the tea & fregreek also nv wrk. Is it cz my body is nt made to produce milk?for my elder son,also like tt nt engf.

Hi ladies ,I delivered my twins end last mth.Nw trying v v hard to increase my supply to feed my twins. Bt its nt increasing,need sm help.Current bb is ard 2 wks,like to check how long does it take the milk to flow in?I tried power pump & i also tried hand express.Bt usually after pump whn i hand express,onli v v little. I tried the tea & fregreek also nv wrk. Is it cz my body is nt made to produce milk?for my elder son,also like tt nt engf.
Can try to eat more oats, chia seeds, extra Virgin coconut oil, vanilla cocoa granola, meiji choc milk, fish, drink more fluids like soup and red date tea before pump.

mummies, paiseh need some help. last minute trying to find confinement lady for around 10 days help (mabbie around from 1st Jul (natural so cant predict) but end date is 10th Jul). if your confinement lady is free this period before she takes up another assignment, can kindly pm me? thank u so much!

Try to relax, distract yourself when pumping don't look at the bottles. I took 10 days to increase my supply, before that it was only 20ml per side (i express exclusively baby not around to latch). Not sure is it due to c sec so body react very slow. Also try to let your babies latch before pumping, they are the best pumps in the world and if you are using single pump consider to get a good dual pump (there's some second hand dual pump in forum, you can try to look from there if you don't wish to buy a brand new). Previously I was using single pump but it doesn't get as much milk out as dual pump. To increase supply, you need to pump every 2 -3 hourly (don't exceed 3 hrs) in the day, I wake up twice in the night to pump. You cannot skip night pump because the hormone levels for milk production is at peak in the early hours of the morning. I did that and supply did increase but take note that you will only see results in few days (I saw mine in 4-5 days), it's not immediate.

sigh, my menses came back already. any idea why so soon huh? I'm still latching and expressing leh. With #1, it only came at about 4 months leh.

Thks cherieyippieMember & Twinkle StarMember.

I m using double pump,m also pumping 2 times at night 2am &5am. My bbs wakeup sametime to feed at night. I tried for 1 wk ler still no increase, day time so far longest timing is 3 hrs,havt exceeded 3hrs.Mine also csect cz its twins.

My everyday meal is fish soup i eat & drink until i v scared ler bt will still cont to drink.Can we drink meji choc milk?tts my fav drink bt confinement cn drink?

Thks cherieyippieMember & Twinkle StarMember.

I m using double pump,m also pumping 2 times at night 2am &5am. My bbs wakeup sametime to feed at night. I tried for 1 wk ler still no increase, day time so far longest timing is 3 hrs,havt exceeded 3hrs.Mine also csect cz its twins.

My everyday meal is fish soup i eat & drink until i v scared ler bt will still cont to drink.Can we drink meji choc milk?tts my fav drink bt confinement cn drink?

I pump at 12.55am and 4.55am, I read somewhere to pump at least once between 1-5am so I try to squeeze in twice in that timing to increase more. I get more milk at 4.55am and another 2 pumps in the morning while the rest of the day will be slightly lesser. How long do you pump each time? I got to pump at least 20 mins and sometimes to 30 mins each time, will get 2 letdowns so I can get more milk. How much do you get usually for each pump? Do you latch before pumping or expressing only?

Got to depends if you are those type who will follow strictly on confinement rules or not, as for me I don't so I eat and do things according to my comfort. You can drink other types of soups, doesn't have to be fish soup.

Back