(2014/05) May 2014

Sorry to hijack this thread. Have something to sell.
Brand new.
See description below (from mother care website)
selling cheap at S$50.00
Please contact me at [email protected]

Features and benefits for Mothercare Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym
  • Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym features brightly-coloured garden images including wild animals, plants and flowers
  • The Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym can stimulate your baby's sight, hearing and hand to eye coordination
  • Suitable from birth, the softly padded Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym is designed to entertain baby when laid on the floor
  • Brightly coloured detachable toys, including a giraffe, lion and sun, hang over baby on a padded arch ready to swing when knocked by baby
  • The Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym allows you to detach the arch and lie flat for an alternative soft play surface
Mothercare loves...

…that baby can develop their hand-eye coordination in a reassuring environment with the folded sides of this mat. Then unfold the sides once baby is bigger to allow them more space to roll and eventually sit up.

Want to know more?

Watch baby's eyes light up and their legs kick out in excitement as they see the bright colours and fun garden images of this lovely play mat.

Combining two features in one, the Mothercare Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym can be used as a lay flat playmat or a baby gym by incorporating the toy arch from which you can hang toys to play with.

Keep baby entertained in a safe and soft environment whilst they develop their hand-eye coordination.

Don't forget...

Mothercare stocks a great range of Safari toys all featuring the cute Safari characters.
Fabric composition: plastic/fabric

What's in the box:
  • 1 x Baby Gym
  • 1 x Arch
  • 3 x Detachable Toys

I not yet know my baby gender yet.
1st time baby's position did not allow gynae to see the gender.
2nd time baby's hand is blocking the bottom part.. need to wait for detail scan.

For those mummies who are carrying boy, the stomach shape is basketball shape?
most weight at the front?

For me, i think my stomach is watermelon shape, hip and bum become very big and my boobs oso grow alot..
Wonder is it old wives tale that is carrying a girl..

2nd time baby's hand is blocking the bottom part.. need to wait for detail scan.

For me, i think my stomach is watermelon shape, hip and bum become very big and my boobs oso grow alot..

my obstetrician told me it could be a boy at first...I had just gone for a detailed scan n its a girl.

my stomach is rounded and boobs are a cup size bigger. nth else seems to be a significant change.

yes mine is pushing frwrd wif my boy. for my gal it was very round n more to sides

rainbowzstarz,
No leih, what i heard is if you are carrying a boy, your stomach will look round like a basketball.
If with girl, will look like a pear or watermelon.

rainbowzstarz,
No leih, what i heard is if you are carrying a boy, your stomach will look round like a basketball.
If with girl, will look like a pear or watermelon.
usually boy is pointed. gal is round. mostly said by the elders, and so far i see is true for me n ppl arnd me

my boy is vry active tdy. n once i like upper body lean back to rest, slanting lik tt. he wil have action . same spot at tummy area.. tdy i jus hav to ouch cos too sudden

ImageUploadedByForum1388389364.613253.jpg
just had my detailed scan. Been waiting at hospital n now at clinic for whole day, Zzzzz! Mine is confirm to be boy!

Cheer up for girls though. They are so fun to dress and doll.... Was hoping for another girl to play with my 5 yr old girl. Heng she is still happy when she heard its a didi.

;)
View attachment 166868just had my detailed scan. Been waiting at hospital n now at clinic for whole day, Zzzzz! Mine is confirm to be boy!

Cheer up for girls though. They are so fun to dress and doll.... Was hoping for another girl to play with my 5 yr old girl. Heng she is still happy when she heard its a didi.
hey high 5! haha my gal is abt 5yrs old too, and my #2 is a boy too

Hi all,

I'm a May '14 mom too, expecting my 2nd child and my EDD is on 27th May. First child is born in end 2009, she just turned 4 years old 2 months ago.

My detailed scan is due next week, last scan gynae suspect we'll be having another girl but we shall see :)

No more for me though.... Very tired this round and coz my 3 kids age gap all so spread out... Means I'm rewinding all over again !

About baby active, mine also very active these few days, especially after eating. Hhahaha. As for stomach shape, depends from person to person. With my DD my stomach was also pointed. And they also say about nose being bigger if it's boy. But don't know how true.

View attachment 166868just had my detailed scan. Been waiting at hospital n now at clinic for whole day, Zzzzz! Mine is confirm to be boy!

Your pics very clear!! Like mine also. Technology so advanced these days. During DD's time, I didn't find the images so clear.

I started making a list of things to buy for didi already. Seems like mainly the necessities since most of #1 things can use.

Little_lamb, agree! For my first 2 kids, couldn't see their face at all in the ultrasounds. Much clearer now a days! So fun to watch the ultrasound as can see the baby yawning etc.

Little_lamb, agree! For my first 2 kids, couldn't see their face at all in the ultrasounds. Much clearer now a days! So fun to watch the ultrasound as can see the baby yawning etc.
my one was sleeping all the way ... so couldn't really see much 'action' going on. But could see the nostrils and lips quite clearly.

wa so cute..i nv know babies can yawn in the tummy!!!

As for tummy shape, i also dunno how ot see. But it just feels v protruding like the front portion of my body is pushing me forward all the time. I am wk 20 this week but tummy still looks quite small (not sure is it because i am small build).

i got my CL for 2.2k. The average shld be bet this till 2.4k (the highest i heard so far).

FFT, e one which i m liasing with quoted $2.4K. Is yr CL a malaysian ?

My 1st one got it at $2K... so wonder if the market for this service oso got inflation liao...

FFT, e one which i m liasing with quoted $2.4K. Is yr CL a malaysian ?

My 1st one got it at $2K... so wonder if the market for this service oso got inflation liao...

Ya all malaysian. Some needs me to apply work permit for them.

Nat, nelson, Nero, nevan, nylan, Nickolas (think this is russian name cos my russian prof has this name), Nicolas, nissan (lolz. dun consider tt pls).

i thinking of choosing Z but now have to wait for my MIL to choose chinese name before deciding.

I am most likely going to choose Josiah as my baby's name, although I never fancied 'J' names as feel too common these days... But somehow, this name came to me suddenly after praying last week..... Despite being blank on boys name all the while.

I actually already had a girl's name prepared.... Thought too bad I don't get to use it :(

Love Tiffany for girls.

I am most likely going to choose Josiah as my baby's name, although I never fancied 'J' names as feel too common these days... But somehow, this name came to me suddenly after praying last week..... Despite being blank on boys name all the while.

I actually already had a girl's name prepared.... Thought too bad I don't get to use it :(

Love Tiffany for girls.

I'm the other way round. We fix on boys name.

I make up a new fb email. Please add me to the fb. Thanks!!
[email protected]

Back