(2014/05) May 2014

Hhahahaha, mine was with face looking at us and didn't wanna face up, hard to measure his nose bone. Jie jie was very excited to see him and kept asking him to turn his face but he didn't want to.
i nvr bring my gal .abit regret. but will show her the cd of her didi during checkup. haha guess she stil happy with tt ba

wat hapn to u?y mus tak zrytec for so long
I feel giddy. Very bad giddiness. Like taking ferry in deep sea. I couldn't function without Zyrtec. Then followed by nausea and burping. As soon as I swallow medicine, half am hour later I will feel better. Otherwise will be migraine. Tested few times to skip the medicine and the effect kicked me ~_~

My Gynae still couldnt confirm the sex of my baby.
Could it be a girl? My gynae told me to go for 2nd detailed scan to find out the sex.
I really hope my #1 is a boy ... Although I've no preference in boy or girl.
Knowing that most of my friends are having a boy, i'm feeling quite upset now.

My Gynae still couldnt confirm the sex of my baby.
Could it be a girl? My gynae told me to go for 2nd detailed scan to find out the sex.
I really hope my #1 is a boy ... Although I've no preference in boy or girl.
Knowing that most of my friends are having a boy, i'm feeling quite upset now.
huh...hw cm stil.mus go 2nd detail scan to find out gender. dun waste money.
by now he shld b able to see liao leh. should be a gal liao.
nandao evrytime ur baby close her legs tight?
wait for next visit .feel no nd anth detail scan jus to see gender.he should see during normal scan.
since all ur frens hav boys u should feel unique to hav gal. #2 if boy then u will get HAO zi :)

I feel giddy. Very bad giddiness. Like taking ferry in deep sea. I couldn't function without Zyrtec. Then followed by nausea and burping. As soon as I swallow medicine, half am hour later I will feel better. Otherwise will be migraine. Tested few times to skip the medicine and the effect kicked me ~_~
tts so bad. bt encourage u to try to minimize then stop. for the sake of ur baby tahan ba.mc n rest if nd be. too much medicine is no gd

huh...hw cm stil.mus go 2nd detail scan to find out gender. dun waste money.
by now he shld b able to see liao leh. should be a gal liao.
nandao evrytime ur baby close her legs tight?
wait for next visit .feel no nd anth detail scan jus to see gender.he should see during normal scan.
since all ur frens hav boys u should feel unique to hav gal. #2 if boy then u will get HAO zi :)

The package consists of two detailed scan.
My baby keeps facing the other side.

tts so bad. bt encourage u to try to minimize then stop. for the sake of ur baby tahan ba.mc n rest if nd be. too much medicine is no gd
Yap. Will not taking when not going to work. doc suggests to walk more. But Everytime when I stand or walk more, my backbone is killing me. Coz I hurt my back before. How I envy those mummies who are healthy and enjoying their pregnancy.

Hi ladies, i just got my oscar results back and not very good. it's borderline high risk. anyone heard of the 'Harmony Test'? It's supposed to be non-invasive and a blood test, costs $1800. gynae says this is a better option than amino to determine whether got DS or not.

Hi chubby mom - can you please advise where I can have the harmony test done? So far I've checked with Mount e and Parkway East and the test is at $3000. It would be awesome to know where I can have it for $1800.. Still steep but better than the $3k!!

*sigh* I am having this terrible dry chest cough and i cannot seem to get to sleep. Any possible remedies? Seen GP just now and he prescribed me with some anti-biotics. Those of you who previously had coughs, what meds were you prescribed with?

*sigh* I am having this terrible dry chest cough and i cannot seem to get to sleep. Any possible remedies? Seen GP just now and he prescribed me with some anti-biotics. Those of you who previously had coughs, what meds were you prescribed with?
u gt try apply vicks vaporub?
gt a made in spore cough syrup that is good. but there nvr say preggy can tak so also cant recmd u.

hav u try to go tcm ? can u dun tak the antibiotics first?cos its jus cough nt fever or vry serious things

Hi chubby mom - can you please advise where I can have the harmony test done? So far I've checked with Mount e and Parkway East and the test is at $3000. It would be awesome to know where I can have it for $1800.. Still steep but better than the $3k!!
did u check with mount A?

u gt try apply vicks vaporub?
gt a made in spore cough syrup that is good. but there nvr say preggy can tak so also cant recmd u.

hav u try to go tcm ? can u dun tak the antibiotics first?cos its jus cough nt fever or vry serious things
I am in Singapore now. Cannot enjoy my holiday at all. stuck with this terrible cough. the throat itches a lot and i hate it. I am tempted to just take anti-biotics to get it cured. Waiting for gynae's approval to see if it's ok to take. which anti-biotics were you prescribed with previously?

Hi, my gynae at paragon charges $1688 for harmony test. Women and fetal clinic tel: 68871103

I am in Singapore now. Cannot enjoy my holiday at all. stuck with this terrible cough. the throat itches a lot and i hate it. I am tempted to just take anti-biotics to get it cured. Waiting for gynae's approval to see if it's ok to take. which anti-biotics were you prescribed with previously?

Hi little_lamb, I tried taking Manuka and woods lozenges, and a cough syrup called "prospan" (natural made from dried ivy leaf) is available at pharmacies seems to help me.

tak antibiotics sure will ok?
tt time i fever, sore throat etc my gp giv me mild antibiotic, he say dun tak too strong first, i remb its red+yellow color those capsules

tak antibiotics sure will ok?
tt time i fever, sore throat etc my gp giv me mild antibiotic, he say dun tak too strong first, i remb its red+yellow color those capsules
My gynae said hold off the antibiotics first unless it gets serious. She prescribed cough syrup for me to take before I sleep so that i can sleep better at night.

I am due end May and I am 18 weeks now, I have not yet felt the baby move , when should I start feeling ?

I am a first time mum who is also due end of May. I think i have felt my bb move at times but not sure if it is. It feels like the muscle twiching involuntarily. Sometimes it feels like a ball of gas bubbles or balls rolling inside (the feeling is different from those indigestion feelings). Not too sure if it is bb movement.

I am a first time mum who is also due end of May. I think i have felt my bb move at times but not sure if it is. It feels like the muscle twiching involuntarily. Sometimes it feels like a ball of gas bubbles or balls rolling inside (the feeling is different from those indigestion feelings). Not too sure if it is bb movement.

I have also felt something like gas bubbles :)

I have also felt something like gas bubbles :)
Movements should be felt lower near pelvic area. It's not that high up yet. During my detailed scan, baby was lying horizontally. So his head was near my left hip bone and legs on my right.

Movements should be felt lower near pelvic area. It's not that high up yet. During my detailed scan, baby was lying horizontally. So his head was near my left hip bone and legs on my right.

I felt it near the area nearer to the pubic hair (but slighlty higher). It is tt place? The twiching can gets a bit uncomfy esp when u r driving then u feel something like moving down there.

I have been drinking a lot of cold stuff recently . Yesterday feel cramp suddenly after drinking strawberry milkshake. Think can't have too much cold stuff.

Back