(2014/05) May 2014

rainbowzstarz: no la, im not young. im same as you. i will ask my gynae measure the thickness of neck then if he say ok, then i dun take but if he is unsure and ask me to take, then i will follow his instruction la.
and i think its better to extend your leave with H1N1 in the office. dun risk la but i dunno if your gynae will extend based on this reason leh.

rainbowzstarz: no la, im not young. im same as you. i will ask my gynae measure the thickness of neck then if he say ok, then i dun take but if he is unsure and ask me to take, then i will follow his instruction la.
and i think its better to extend your leave with H1N1 in the office. dun risk la but i dunno if your gynae will extend based on this reason leh.
i haven cal him.dunno hw to tell the nurse.haha wait thy tink i cao gieng wan mc.wahaah

great explained to nurses abt my cramp and diarrhoea and the h1n1 cases in office,dr agree to giv me nxt wk mc.
i can avoid ofc virus n prc questions till 22/10. by then im jus 2days to end of 1st trim can say i preggy le.
im sure she will call me nxt wk.i shall ignore her calls

Hi all mummies, my edd is 2nd may and im thinking who has the same edd as me? Jus to share abt my pregnancy here so you all can know me and my bb better ^^. my last mens was 27july then on my birthday 27aug i was having spotting for about a week. my nurse friend asked me to do pregnancy test and OMG is positive!

i have been planning bb since last yr aug but after trying for half a year i realised something is wrong and really.. i have a 14cm cyst on my left ovary =( super depressed and sad and wonder if im able to experience the miracle of life.. luckily after my surgery 6months later im preggy! this pregnancy I'm having ups and downs. From the day i knew i was preggy, and coz episodes of bleeding and under the diagnosis of threaten miscarriage im on HL till im 12 weeks. Currently im week 10 and moving on to week 11.

sorry if im giving too much information haaha but im really looking forward to my first bb and experience the miracle of life. when i saw this forum im so happy that many mummies are giving birth next may too! and the best part of us giving birth on may is our bb will be the best present we ever get on mother's day!

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your opinions on the OSCAR testing. I think I may also go with neck thickness first as heard many many cases of false positives n how it stress out the parents. Guess I would be afraid of doing the further testing too.
Will ask gynae first though ;)

Long time din come in liao... So many new mummies ard :)

Hi huai2, we share the same birthday n I also found out I was pregnant on my birthday! Lol...
My edd is on 1 May ... Having no.2 now :) hoping 1st tri faster over.... Still having bad ms.

Long time din come in liao... So many new mummies ard :)

Hi huai2, we share the same birthday n I also found out I was pregnant on my birthday! Lol...
My edd is on 1 May ... Having no.2 now :) hoping 1st tri faster over.... Still having bad ms.

hihi project_mum

At first the doc say 1st May but change to 2nd May dunno if will change again haha my doc say should be between 1st to 8th May +- one week. this is my first hehe.. congrats to you! how are you going to tell your first child on the coming bb? first trimester will be over soon mummy!

Hi idiosyncraying

i experiences mild cramp too but last awhile and stop. Doc say is normal as your uterus is expanding. unless it turns worse else is ok.. ^^

Dear Huai2 - thank you for the reassurance! To all the other mummies - stay strong!

I've not seen the embryo and heard the heartbeat yet (only saw the sac) so I'm looking forward to the next checkup. I'm supposedly 7 weeks. Haha

Hi huai2, congrats to u too :) currently, my #1 is 20mths... Did told her abt my pregnancy but she is like 非懂似懂...haha
I really hope ms faster over. So scare that my ms will stay with me till birth... Cos my sil is like that. 怕怕...

mrn!!!

counting down to end of our first.think gt many same like me 1+wk more to end of first trim.woohoo! happy.hope all the MS ends

Me too! i'm counting down.. still ard 1 week +.. really hope by then all the MS will be gone and i will feel more energetic.. recently i've been so tired that i fell asleep almost immediately after i reached home from work and i think i've neglected by #1 :(

Me too! i'm counting down.. still ard 1 week +.. really hope by then all the MS will be gone and i will feel more energetic.. recently i've been so tired that i fell asleep almost immediately after i reached home from work and i think i've neglected by #1 :(
super stress.as of monday i start bleedig again.a little bit type that cms wen i wipe aft pee.
bt tdy it gt slightly more.5more days to c dr praying hard evrythg well n ok wen i c him

Last edited:
Hi huai2, congrats to u too :) currently, my #1 is 20mths... Did told her abt my pregnancy but she is like 非懂似懂...haha
I really hope ms faster over. So scare that my ms will stay with me till birth... Cos my sil is like that. 怕怕...

hehe so cute.. my ms getting better only comes when im hungry.. hope your ms go away soon!

super stress.as of sunday i start bleedig again.a little bit type that cms wen i wipe aft pee.
bt tdy it gt slightly more.5morr days to c dr praying hard evrythg well n ok wen i c him

hihi i also have bleeding but stop. i went to see doc then scan the bb and bb was ok even moving ard hahha im currently week 11. my doc increase my hormones pill to three times a day and said so long the bleeding is bit and no blood clot and no bad cramp is ok. i asked her why i have bleeding she said coz hormones change. so dun worry everything will be fine! my prayers with you and your bb! cheers!

Dear Huai2 - thank you for the reassurance! To all the other mummies - stay strong!

I've not seen the embryo and heard the heartbeat yet (only saw the sac) so I'm looking forward to the next checkup. I'm supposedly 7 weeks. Haha

np idiosyncraying! you will be very emotional and delighted! i rem i first saw the heartbeat.. gosh...tears jus fell... similar to the emotional i felt when i tested positive hahha.. so emotional.. i keep on telling my bb (yah i know bb cant hear yet but i dun care haha) be strong and shall see you next may.. so mummies smile more and think positive! cheers!

hihi i also have bleeding but stop. i went to see doc then scan the bb and bb was ok even moving ard hahha im currently week 11. my doc increase my hormones pill to three times a day and said so long the bleeding is bit and no blood clot and no bad cramp is ok. i asked her why i have bleeding she said coz hormones change. so dun worry everything will be fine! my prayers with you and your bb! cheers!
we same i also wk 11.
hi for hw long u bleed? took how long to stop?actly sat i tot my crck unside heal liao,previously dint tak care myslf(nvr out of bed properly, carry my gal etc).sudly monday cm again really wried though doc tell me abit is stil nvm.bt i dunno wen wil heal.
n these 2days i can feel abit discomfort at whr the 'crack ' was.left abdomen

Last edited:
Jia You everyone!! i had some bleeding last week after passing some motion. so not sure where is it from? I had the same bleeding issue for my first one but this round more. went to see doctor and scan. everything turn out to be good. rainbowzstar, dun worry. jus be extra careful when carrying ur girl

i am going for my oscar test tomorrow. cant wait!

Jia You everyone!! i had some bleeding last week after passing some motion. so not sure where is it from? I had the same bleeding issue for my first one but this round more. went to see doctor and scan. everything turn out to be good. rainbowzstar, dun worry. jus be extra careful when carrying ur girl

i am going for my oscar test tomorrow. cant wait!
my monday bleed started frm my hard poo too.
i am not allowed to carry heavy things, walk fast or carry my gal dr instructed
i hope evrthy ok.

we same i also wk 11.
hi for hw long u bleed? took how long to stop?actly sat i tot my crck unside heal liao,previously dint tak care myslf(nvr out of bed properly, carry my gal etc).sudly monday cm again really wried though doc tell me abit is stil nvm.bt i dunno wen wil heal.
wats the color of ur blood?
tdy mine is abit darker red.

I am having water aversion and hard stools too! I am drinking diluted ribena and today resort to trying prune juice. The constipation n build up of waste is really taking a toll on my appetite. Makes me feel full n bloated.

rainbowzstarz: so excited for you... i still need to wait till next monday to see my bb... Update us on the scan ya?

rainbowzstarz: so excited for you... i still need to wait till next monday to see my bb... Update us on the scan ya?
im goin dwn bcos still bledding.doc say mus tak injection.my oscar stil monday.
bt can c bb make me more anxin.instead of kp wry abt baby wen i c blood

we same i also wk 11.

hmm i notice bleeding after pee then i quickly lie down no big movement then the next pee it stop maybe like 15 mins? then turn brown then no more. crck? yah abit is ok so long it stop and did not progress. sometimes u need to relax and think positive babe everything will be jus fine ^^. i have a more than 14cm long scar across my belly coz i removed a cyst 8months ago then whenever im bloated i feel discomfort and slight pain and also my left wound site. i told my gynea he said due to stretching. so be positive so long every scan bb is ok and gynea told you is gd ^^

my next appt is 23oct next wed cant wait to see my bb again haha im doing oscar too think is compulsory for sgh.. haha nevermind la jus do as wad the gynae say. be strong all mummies!

I am having water aversion and hard stools too! I am drinking diluted ribena and today resort to trying prune juice. The constipation n build up of waste is really taking a toll on my appetite. Makes me feel full n bloated.

hi hi you can try eating golden kiwi unless u dun like else you can try.. i ate that and kinda help. golden kiwi has lotsa benefits too.. so no harm eating if it helps you and you ok with the taste. it taste like normal kiwi but sweeter ^^..

phew! baby is ok! nw 4.4cm.
taken the jab.hope the accumulated blood would clear off soon.mon appt for osvar remains.doc will c stil need extend mc anot. bt i not engh mc to use le

phew! baby is ok! nw 4.4cm.
taken the jab.hope the accumulated blood would clear off soon.mon appt for osvar remains.doc will c stil need extend mc anot. bt i not engh mc to use le

good to hear that! jy and be strong coz your bb is strong ^^ no more mc? how abt hl? else have to take your own AL coz bb more important ^^

Hi mummies, i am helping my friend.

She has a Medela Freestyle to let go..

Brand new. US set..

Bought at $480, letting go at $450.

PM me for more details..

Last edited:
rainbowstar, glad u r fine now! : ) Update us after your scan tomorrow.

girls, ask you, do you experience the tummy being big and small at different time? My tummy seems to become much smaller today. Not sure is it after i finally managed to go toilet... cant wait to see gynae next week and be assured all is well...

rainbowstar, glad u r fine now! : ) Update us after your scan tomorrow.

girls, ask you, do you experience the tummy being big and small at different time? My tummy seems to become much smaller today. Not sure is it after i finally managed to go toilet... cant wait to see gynae next week and be assured all is well...
done my oscar.baby looks fine.1wk for the blood test results to b bck.
i stil bleed tdy,after poo constpated for 2days.

Back