(2014/05) May 2014

hmm travelling in 2wks time
doc say ok bt if bleed then he advise no.so i can only pray now.im stil advised nt to walk too much

my placenta is bit low too

hmm travelling in 2wks time
doc say ok bt if bleed then he advise no.so i can only pray now.im stil advised nt to walk too much

my placenta is bit low too

I did my Oscar today too! Baby very active and everything looks good, waiting for blood results too. I was so anxious as I had a five week break between now and the last scan....:eek:

rainbowzstarz: i went for a scan already and saw my bb.. doc say next visit can tell the gender. looking forward to the next visit which is one month later. but how do you know the length of your bb har? i was looking at the printout of the scan but it din say how long my bb is. doc also say if they dun call me back with regards to the bloodtest means everything is ok. so lets hope that i will not receive any call from the clinic la.

as for your trip, can postpone or not? but i tot its ok to travel in second tri.. so are you feeling better now?

StarDusts: Where are you planning to go? i also hope to go oversea but dunno where to go.. maybe a short trip to bali but then cant go masssage leh so dunno go bali for what.

rainbowzstarz: i went for a scan already and saw my bb.. doc say next visit can tell the gender. looking forward to the next visit which is one month later. but how do you know the length of your bb har? i was looking at the printout of the scan but it din say how long my bb is. doc also say if they dun call me back with regards to the bloodtest means everything is ok. so lets hope that i will not receive any call from the clinic la.
mine is bottom left wil have the measurement in mm. my baby is 4.6cm now. u can ask doc if its nt printed.
evry visit my gynae will measure.

nurse say will call me wen result is back .if ok c me in 1mths time, my nxt appt is 18/11 no nd to go down for explanation.

as for your trip, can postpone or not? but i tot its ok to travel in second tri.. so are you feeling better now?

StarDusts: Where are you planning to go? i also hope to go oversea but dunno where to go.. maybe a short trip to bali but then cant go masssage leh so dunno go bali for what.
i got think of postpone to jan. by then 6 mths.. bt really ex. nd pay more. i dunno .im monitoring for this wk c everythg ok anot. as of ystd stil got bleed.

Hi gals!

My first post. I am a first time mummy who will be delivering in May 30. Super excitied but i had a hell of a time previous 3 weeks with the MS. End up eating a lot of junk food (eg chips, soda) in order to put "food" into my mouth.

I had stopped the duphaston that was given to me during my 7th wk. It is making my MS going from bad to worse. Dun even know why i was put on that medication when i dun even have any spotting.

Think we are all almost mid way to the end of this horrible first trimester (which i presum since i am almost towards the end of the May).

Any one here know what is the gender of their cute one already?

Hi all,

My first post in a long long while. #2 on the way with EDD on 21st May. MS bad enough but to make matters worse, I'm outstation until CNY! Additional airfare incurred to fly back for check-ups and tests. Ugh...

Can please add me into the fb group? [email protected]

@FFT: Think gender can check at 5 months.

mine is bottom left wil have the measurement in mm. my baby is 4.6cm now. u can ask doc if its nt printed.
evry visit my gynae will measure.

nurse say will call me wen result is back .if ok c me in 1mths time, my nxt appt is 18/11 no nd to go down for explanation.

My appointments are all scheduled same time as you!! Lol when is your EDD?

Hi all,

My first post in a long long while. #2 on the way with EDD on 21st May. MS bad enough but to make matters worse, I'm outstation until CNY! Additional airfare incurred to fly back for check-ups and tests. Ugh...

Can please add me into the fb group? [email protected]

@FFT: Think gender can check at 5 months.

Hi, my husband is also stationed overseas and I fly back to SG for monthly checks...:/

I'm also thinking of Bali... or some beach resort where I can just sit and nua... hehee

about the same time:) my next appt also 18/11... :Dbtw r u feeling better this week? I still feel very tired..symptoms seems to
blow up this week... :confused:

hehe i alws choose monday keke cos dun wan wrk on monday can mc. but i left this one day mc only. dec mus schedule on sat le otherwis tak leave.
My MS better than last time but stil arnd mostly jus nt tt jialat ba

hehe i alws choose monday keke cos dun wan wrk on monday can mc. but i left this one day mc only. dec mus schedule on sat le otherwis tak leave.
My MS better than last time but stil arnd mostly jus nt tt jialat ba
Sigh dunno why this week I feel quite horrible leh.... Last week was ok...I thought should feel better as going into second tri :(

Sigh dunno why this week I feel quite horrible leh.... Last week was ok...I thought should feel better as going into second tri :(
me too. The doc told me the bad symptoms all peak between wk 8 and wk 10. So i think must ren till wk 10 passed at least.

Is it cos of the medication u r eating? Mine was cos of the hormone pills. I reduced the pills by half and feeling much much better.

me too. The doc told me the bad symptoms all peak between wk 8 and wk 10. So i think must ren till wk 10 passed at least.

Is it cos of the medication u r eating? Mine was cos of the hormone pills. I reduced the pills by half and feeling much much better.

Last week when I was feeling better I was still on Hormone pills. This week is the same but exhaustion and nausea has worsened... I guess I just need to rest more :/

y r u on hormone pills?
I'm on Duphaston... I stopped taking it for a few days because Dr said don't need anymore.. but then after I keep cramping so I continued to take to be safe... but I'm sure my side effects is not caused by it because when I was still taking it 1-2 weeks ago I felt fine...

Last week when I was feeling better I was still on Hormone pills. This week is the same but exhaustion and nausea has worsened... I guess I just need to rest more :/

Ya lo. Rest as much as u can ba. Ur health and bb's health during these few weeks should be ur upmost concertn.

I'm on Duphaston... I stopped taking it for a few days because Dr said don't need anymore.. but then after I keep cramping so I continued to take to be safe... but I'm sure my side effects is not caused by it because when I was still taking it 1-2 weeks ago I felt fine...

oic. so cont until ur next appt?

my med doc give me to last thru my holiday trip. he knws i wants to go he giv me to be safe

btw evryone im confused now . tot our first tirm is over once 12th wk is over?! i alwys tots this way n think i seen smwhr leh.

but jus nw go baby centre it says 13 wk then is end of 1st trim.

btw evryone im confused now . tot our first tirm is over once 12th wk is over?! i alwys tots this way n think i seen smwhr leh.

but jus nw go baby centre it says 13 wk then is end of 1st trim.

but jus nw go baby centre it says 13 wk then is end of 1st trim.or did i interprete wrgly

tdy is my 12th wk . siao is it i count wrg? i have alrdy inform bosses etc n even my frens!
so confused.

stardust wats ur interpretation?

tdy is my 12th wk . siao is it i count wrg? i have alrdy inform bosses etc n even my frens!
so confused.

stardust wats ur interpretation?
Btw how was your oscar? Managed to hear baby heartbeat or see the gender? Baby still not revealing gender to us but I feel it's a boy.. very active keep flipping around and even wave and did high 5 action... maybe that's why I'm so tired! o_O

Mine was schedule on 18th too but as it is a Monday, i decided to change it to a Wednesday i waited v long for my turn the last time i went on a Monday and it was so crowded.
as for 2nd tri, no matter its 12 or 13 weeks, i think it doesnt matter la...
Rainbowzstarz: i think you are 13 weeks plus liao mah... issit?

Mine was schedule on 18th too but as it is a Monday, i decided to change it to a Wednesday i waited v long for my turn the last time i went on a Monday and it was so crowded.
as for 2nd tri, no matter its 12 or 13 weeks, i think it doesnt matter la...
Rainbowzstarz: i think you are 13 weeks plus liao mah... issit?

whaah i count count lik tdy is 12th wk. nt end of 12 wks bt start.
i blur blur mummyo_O

haha i go back check again.

Last edited:
Hi gals,

How is everyone today? Has anyone started buying those cute clothings for their little ones or maternity dresses for yourself?

Does anyone know of any cheap online stores for kids clothings? Went kiddy palace ydt and find it quite ex.

once set of romper with booties and mittens will set me poorer by 30 bucks.

Hi all mummies!

So excited to be see this forum and so many May 2014 mummies! My EDD is on the 29 May and I'm just so so excited about it all!

I'm contemplating whether to go for an oscar scan coz I am really afraid that I will get a negative result from it! Any advice from those who have done the oscar scan?

Hi all mummies!

So excited to be see this forum and so many May 2014 mummies! My EDD is on the 29 May and I'm just so so excited about it all!

I'm contemplating whether to go for an oscar scan coz I am really afraid that I will get a negative result from it! Any advice from those who have done the oscar scan?

im waiting for my oscar results to be back. i jus listen to wat gynae say.keke he say do so i do lor :p

Hi gals,

How is everyone today? Has anyone started buying those cute clothings for their little ones or maternity dresses for yourself?

Does anyone know of any cheap online stores for kids clothings? Went kiddy palace ydt and find it quite ex.

yes i gt sm pants. those sport n yoga type also 2 maternity pants, sm loose tops n elastic bottoms frm uniqlo. n dig out my last time maternity clothes too

Hi ladies, i just got my oscar results back and not very good. it's borderline high risk. anyone heard of the 'Harmony Test'? It's supposed to be non-invasive and a blood test, costs $1800. gynae says this is a better option than amino to determine whether got DS or not.

Hi ladies, i just got my oscar results back and not very good. it's borderline high risk. anyone heard of the 'Harmony Test'? It's supposed to be non-invasive and a blood test, costs $1800. gynae says this is a better option than amino to determine whether got DS or not.
so ex? how much does amino cost?

yup.. heard tt its more accurate.

Hi gals,

i wan to get bb clothes... but tink of the "pantang" thingy then nv buy.. haha

Back