(2014/05) May 2014

Rainbowstarz..... 4kg already !!! You must be feeling his legs at your ribs...? I was feeling that the last few days and started to get the painful square shaped tummy from baby spreading his legs. See the photo below n you can picture how in the tummy.

ImageUploadedByForum1398681082.136976.jpg

Hi all! Currently expectg no.2 due 5th june. But reckon he might pop by end may. Can admin pls add me to the fb grp? wld like to get to knw more May mummies too :)
Maybe you want to let us know your email address so that we could search and add you :) welcome welcome

Rainbowstarz..... 4kg already !!! You must be feeling his legs at your ribs...? I was feeling that the last few days and started to get the painful square shaped tummy from baby spreading his legs. See the photo below n you can picture how in the tummy.

View attachment 272580
Ya tt time my ribs kena badly frm his kicks le
Whao ur baby has vry nice features.love his eyes!

Carol you looking for single or dual electric? I heard nowadays unimom is very popular and it's affordable, you could check it out via google. I've not used unimom but had been using Ameda last time and then switched to Avent. This round will still continue with my Avent

Carol you looking for single or dual electric? I heard nowadays unimom is very popular and it's affordable, you could check it out via google. I've not used unimom but had been using Ameda last time and then switched to Avent. This round will still continue with my Avent
Thanks clumsybabe..false alarm, cos hubby forgot to fix other small parts..it is working well now..
Luckily,else pocket burn a big hole Liao..

congrats autumnleaf! welcome to the nightfeeding club. hahahaha. enjoy time in hospital while you can yeah? beautiful and handsome baby!!

congrats autumnleaf! welcome to the nightfeeding club. hahahaha. enjoy time in hospital while you can yeah? beautiful and handsome baby!!

Thanks little lamb. Ya agree, hospital time still easier then go home b no nurses to help!

Keep dosing off while feeding baby!!! Hahaha! Can't wait to eat breakfast.... Haven't had food soon last night 27th) except for a few cups of milo and a curry puff my friend bought over.

Thanks little lamb. Ya agree, hospital time still easier then go home b no nurses to help!

Keep dosing off while feeding baby!!! Hahaha! Can't wait to eat breakfast.... Haven't had food soon last night 27th) except for a few cups of milo and a curry puff my friend bought over.

Ya autumnleaf... so hungry now...

Yah, I know what you mean. I remembered I kept asking the nurse when can I eat?

Actually that was my main worry when i was considering it previously. How do i know its mine? Haha so in the end i din do. This time round also not doing.

after a discussion with my mum, i decided not to do too... scared i eat others.. haha..

just went for check up yest and did the group B test.. haha.. seems like due date is drawing near after dis test is done...

btw, wat brand of pump u all using?? i juz bought a 2nd hand freestyle which was bought in Feb at singapore mothercare..

i have been using manual avent last time, shd i buy spare part for the avent for standby as well? ?

What is baby's weight now? Any signs of delivering soon?
4kg... no signs leh tdy. Sundays frequent backach i tot is signs..turn out no leh.head nt engaged yet,
mayb he same lik jie jie.last min type.last x my gal is 2 days b4 edd cm out..4days b4 also stil no contractions

Tdy im goin to walk more c wil help anot.hav been lying dwn too much tis pregnancy cos alwys tired

Tdy only feel pee area..pelvi alot pulling strain

Last edited:
Rainbowzstarz you lost weight, so envy! I hope I stop gaining weight, last i stepped on the scale it was already 80kg :eek:
Aiya u are so slim de.doesnt matter, vry fast u wil slim back
Whaha im fat to start w...oops alrdy over tis number..82 nw..:eek:
I nvr got chance go bck pre preg weight last x only end up more:oops:

Last edited:
Aiya u are so slim de.doesnt matter, vry fast u wil slim back
Whaha im fat to start w...oops alrdy over tis number..82 nw..:eek:
I nvr got chance go bck pre preg weight last x only end up more:oops:
wahaha actually same for me, my pre-preg weight before my #1 i was about 50kg only.. then pre-preg for the current one I was at abt 60kg.. I gained 10kg post-breastfeeding but still pretty much could fit into the same clothes.

After this preg I don't think I'll be anywhere near 60kg :oops:

wahaha actually same for me, my pre-preg weight before my #1 i was about 50kg only.. then pre-preg for the current one I was at abt 60kg.. I gained 10kg post-breastfeeding but still pretty much could fit into the same clothes.

After this preg I don't think I'll be anywhere near 60kg :oops:
Ur pre preg gt 60?! U look so slim stil leh even with the initial little bump.envy

after a discussion with my mum, i decided not to do too... scared i eat others.. haha..

just went for check up yest and did the group B test.. haha.. seems like due date is drawing near after dis test is done...

Lol unless u do it yrself? Online got a lot of vids!

Little-lamb, yes delivered yesterday morning and Ruimom last night. Everything is well... Not as painful as first time delivering.

Speaking of big babies... My next door baby is 3.9kg. Heard the nurses mentioning!

Yah, I know what you mean. I remembered I kept asking the nurse when can I eat?

I went in to induce at 9am, tot after induce go eat Mac...but they strap me on ctg immediately though I said im vvvv hungry! End up having to starve for few hrs before getting some food. I think i looked v greedy to the nurses... I try my luck to ask for food, I said even a small biscuit also can, each time a diff nurse came n...All rejected me. Ended up my hubby smuggle some for me while I'm on ctg... So girls eat full full before u admit urself!

Back