(2014/03) March 2014

i am at 28 weeks and people has been commenting about the size of my tummy. as well....
the breathless comes more when i am sitting .. maybe my position not very good....

I'm facing the same as u.. breathless if i'm sitting in an awkward position or when i'm trying to get up from the sofa..

sometimes i still sits on the floor..and when i tries to get up, i feels like humpty dumpty.. :(

I'm facing the same as u.. breathless if i'm sitting in an awkward position or when i'm trying to get up from the sofa..

sometimes i still sits on the floor..and when i tries to get up, i feels like humpty dumpty.. :(
yup . recently back getting pain when getting up from bed or chair... breathless after meal especially...

Hi all,

New to this chatroom. I'm in my 26 weeks now and EDD is 18 March.

Just to share my experience on hospital bedder choice. I was hospitalised twice during the first trimester of my pregnancy. The first time I was hospitalised, I was in a 4 bedder room. The problem with 4 bedder is that you have to pray hard to have a good neighbour. During my stay, I have an elderly lady who stayed next to me and her TV was on throughout the night and bed lights as well. I had difficulty falling asleep due to the brightness of the light. But then of course if you choose 4 bedder after delivery you would not get to sleep much anyway if you are breastfeeding.:p But your hubby will not be allowed to stay overnight.

The 2nd time I was hospitalised I chose 4 bedder again to save cost but was put in a 2 bedder room. It was so much better as it is definitely quieter. However, if your 'neighbour' has visitors it will be difficult to rest as well. Same thing, hubby is not allowed to stay.

For me, I have chose for single bedder after the above experience. Also, the stay will be short so I think in order to have personal space, I would not mind paying more for the 2-3 days.

Just my 2-cents worth of opinion. :)

Hi mommie,
I would like to seek your advise. I'm now preg for 2nd and is baby girl. First preg is boy and gyane did ask me whether want ligation or not? Then I after I discuss with hubby and I make decision to do ligation. I would like to check can this ligation claimable via cpf? Forgot to say 1 & 2 I'm caesarean. What is the max claim for caesarean Ga w/ ligation? Coz we need to standby $$$. I'm EDD is 8th March but mostly early.

Hi hi,
I haven't received any FB invites. Can someone add me at [email protected] please? I do not check this forum that often.

Mummies expecting number 2, do u feel the baby's movement more in tummy? Especially when she turns, it really feels uncomfortable. I think the weight is also causing a little pain at the groin area.

Hi mummies, I am considering on Graco Playpen....but there are a few types. Is it necessary to get one with reversible nappy changer (with a price difference of $50-60).

Invited all to the fb group.
Pls check your email inbox/spam etc for the invite.
Those whom have been invited previously, fb not able to send another invite. Pls check your email again.

Hi, would like to share with you on confinement nanny Auntie Susie.
She cooks well with confinement foods and take good care of the baby, most importantly, she is pro breasefeeding.
She is honest, kind, and friendly. She handles baby well.
Her contact number: +6012 6489568.
She has been a nanny in Australia and now staying in KL. All babies that being looked after by her growing very well. She is very responsible lady.
At her mid 50s.

Hi, can I know her charges?

dear all, its been sometime since I posted.... those who read my previous post wil know tt I did a harmony test n at 12wks I alrd know my bb is a boy. had detailed scan on e 20wks everthing is ok but seems like my placenta also on e low side. so gynae says if dun shift up it might have to c-sect. :-(this is my 2nd pregnancy but 1st one is ok. Gyane advice me to get a maternity belt so as to ease e pressure on my tummy. I m also like peeing abt 1-2 hrs. v sianz. also eating a lot. my weight now is 55.5kg which means i gain 7.5kg. My EDDis 9th mar.
Hh
dear all, its been sometime since I posted.... those who read my previous post wil know tt I did a harmony test n at 12wks I alrd know my bb is a boy. had detailed scan on e 20wks everthing is ok but seems like my placenta also on e low side. so gynae says if dun shift up it might have to c-sect. :-(this is my 2nd pregnancy but 1st one is ok. Gyane advice me to get a maternity belt so as to ease e pressure on my tummy. I m also like peeing abt 1-2 hrs. v sianz. also eating a lot. my weight now is 55.5kg which means i gain 7.5kg. My EDDis 9th mar.

hi candy rush - can I know where you've done your harmony test and also the cost for it? Thank you so much.

Sorry to hijack this thread. Have something to sell.
Brand new.
See description below (from mother care website)
selling cheap at S$50.00
Please contact me at [email protected]

Features and benefits for Mothercare Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym
  • Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym features brightly-coloured garden images including wild animals, plants and flowers
  • The Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym can stimulate your baby's sight, hearing and hand to eye coordination
  • Suitable from birth, the softly padded Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym is designed to entertain baby when laid on the floor
  • Brightly coloured detachable toys, including a giraffe, lion and sun, hang over baby on a padded arch ready to swing when knocked by baby
  • The Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym allows you to detach the arch and lie flat for an alternative soft play surface
Mothercare loves...

…that baby can develop their hand-eye coordination in a reassuring environment with the folded sides of this mat. Then unfold the sides once baby is bigger to allow them more space to roll and eventually sit up.

Want to know more?

Watch baby's eyes light up and their legs kick out in excitement as they see the bright colours and fun garden images of this lovely play mat.

Combining two features in one, the Mothercare Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym can be used as a lay flat playmat or a baby gym by incorporating the toy arch from which you can hang toys to play with.

Keep baby entertained in a safe and soft environment whilst they develop their hand-eye coordination.

Don't forget...

Mothercare stocks a great range of Safari toys all featuring the cute Safari characters.
Fabric composition: plastic/fabric

What's in the box:
  • 1 x Baby Gym
  • 1 x Arch
  • 3 x Detachable Toys

sweetsnow, I have sent u friend request since you can't receive the invite via email. will add in after u accept the request.

have invited the rest to the fb group as well.
pls check ur email inbox/spam.

vanessa17, are u a march 2014 edd mummy as well?

Hh

hi candy rush - can I know where you've done your harmony test and also the cost for it? Thank you so much.

hi Cheri0729, I paid abt $2100 for the test (with gst alrd). I've done it at my gynae clinic. dr ch koh at toa payoh. u can ask ur gynae abt it. Thry shld have it,
btw, I felt super breathless and my heart beat very fast. n always wana faint. mayb due to my age ba. above 35. sigh..... I m now 31 wks. my weight 60.5kg alrd. before was just 47kg. :-(

Hi everyone, I'm new here, hope to learn more from everyone. My EDD is 7th Mar 2014, its my second pregnancy. 2 months to go, can't wait to see my baby gal. I have a 28 months son .

Was hoping to seek feedback from fellow mommies here. Has anyone engage regular part-time local babysitter services before? Am contemplating getting one, as my MIL whom will be taking care of both my kids is against the idea of a stay-in domestic helper.

Back