(2014/03) March 2014

miracle2

Hi~ I shall start the ball rolling

Was tested BFP 2 1/2 weeks ago via blood test and HPT.

Have seen the doc last week and saw a sac and heartbeat.. and cfm my EDD to be on early March. This is my 2nd pregnancy and i have a lovely daughter who is coming 4 years old.

Looking forward to meet all the March MTBs here

Hi Hi,

I tested positive last night 8/July and it was also my son's 5 yrs old actual birthday...hee hee...guess is the best present for him...my 1st appt on 20/July, hopefully by then can hear heartbeat too....

Hi Vivian! Welcome & Congrats! Is this ur #2 too? hehe my 2nd appt is on the 19. Hopefully all will be well
happy.gif

Hi Miracle,

Yes 2nd too!!!

now only hubby and son know about this news!!

Temporary keep quiet hopefully can hide until end of 1st Tri
happy.gif
Now already start crave for heavy taste foods, like curry, laksa, spice foods... totally different from the 1st one where i was totally puked when smelled of foods...

How about you? Any changes or morning sickness already?

Haa my morning kicked in last weekend! I'm not going to announce until the baby is born safely into my arms! but right now only those closed friends knew abt my pregnancy.

I am constantly hungry but no appetite.. was craving for spicy and sour food but now it's like nth can turns me on leh. So jialat
sad.gif

before MS kicked in i can keep eating and eating every 2 hours apart LOL! Fat die me. Now died down.. also good lah i dun want to gain so much in this pregnancy :x

HI all mummies glad to see March 2014 forum is UP ; ) .. Tis is my #2 ..my #1 jus hit 20mths .. with current preg i'm kind of Happy but scared too as i jus went through D&C early tis year ..rite after Newyear ..wat a Good year to start ya hahaaa

Hello mummies, my edd should b early Mar but based on #1 experience might deliver end Feb. Tomorrow going for my 1st scan so nervous.

Hi all, tested positive on bt on 1st July n my EDD is 8mar14. This is our first bb
happy.gif
Done 1st scan n saw the sac, another scan scheduled in 2week's time
happy.gif

Miracle#2: I buay tahan already so come in here.. Haha
happy.gif

Vivian: no ms yet. Even dizziness also reducing n have some big pimples growing on face.. Feels like a teenager all over..
proud.gif

Mag: this bb will be steady steady... ;)

Eunice: all the best to your scan tmr.. I also anxious before my first scan.. Hehe..
happy.gif

same here anxious to know BUT scrared la .. by right i get to see dr on 12th but afraid will b like previous cant see anything only sac .. some more HCG result no good .. so tis round i choose see dr later bah when bout 7wks based on my LMP.. check online calculator EDD will b 11/3/14..
BTW can i know how many wks then can detect the heartbeat when do the ultrasound scan?

Hi mummies and mummies to be,
I tested positive at home end of June. According to LMP, edd is end feb, but according to conception, should be 3 March. So here I am! I have an ultra active 10 month old girl.

Congrats to all of you and especially to Chris. Welcome to parenthood. : )

Eunice/Julia: thanks.. Hehe.
happy.gif
congrats too!

We have quite a few 2nd time mummies .. So nice.. Haha.. Will have lots to learn from you as newbie mummies.. 多多指教
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

I am abt 5 weeks plus due early mar. My 1st gynae appt would be coming monday

THis is my 2nd. My 1st is 30mths now..

Am feeling sick sick everyday, morning sickness, evening sickness. N the fatigue is killing me...

HOpe u mummies out there is having better time than me

Ling try eating some fruits when you feel terrible, nowadays I will bring a green apple to work for ms and buy 1-2 different types of fruits during lunch to standby for noon or evening sickness

Mag: I think abt 7weeks can detect hb.. Some can detect at week 6 too, have to depend on the bb development. The HCG will increase as the bb grows so dont worry too much ya
happy.gif

Ling: congrats.. Did you have ms also for #1?

Lefaithful: congrats! Hi-5! Hehe
happy.gif
which hosp are u with? This is my 1st bb, 10yrs wait thr Ivf
happy.gif
v thankful for this precious baby
happy.gif

Lefaithful: you funny ah.. Haha
happy.gif
Ironically we didn't have problems getting a flat but this bb in the oven sure make our necks grow long long and decides to come in time to celebrate our 11st anniversary w us.. Cool hor.. Haha. Ah I see, we probably will stay w NUH where we conceive our bb and cos its near to my workplace so easy for follow-ups with gynae too
happy.gif

Chris..Ya..tat's most precious gift after 10yr wait !! ...n thanks ya i'll try to b mOre positive heheee really hope it works out tis time popipopi hahahah :p

Wow only didnt log in last night..already so many mummies reporting here...hahah....congratzzz everyone....all so happy and excited now ....i guess my 2nd second pregnancy is better than 1st one when I had so severe morning sickness but this one so far so good....and can really eat....everydays just wait for lunch and dinner..Thk this one will fat die me.....

Vivian: it got blooming in here.. Haha.. So fun! I laugh at your "fat die me".. Hahaha.. Enjoy it
happy.gif

Hahaha Chris...really lei sure gain a lot of weight
sad.gif

Ya miracle...moving fast!!good good! wow if eventually we all gather, our baby so many friends...hahahah

Miracle#2: heard have to keep dehydrated so take whatever that helps u achieve that k.

Vivian: never mind, worry about that later as long bb is good.. Haha. Good that my bb have tummy bb friends le..
happy.gif
happy.gif

Ya is true Chris!! Important thing is baby must be healthy!!!
happy.gif
btw do u all feel sleepy at this stage??? at night my eyes really cant open after 10pm++..sometime my son asked me read to him, i death zzz liow...poor boy also lei...hahah..

HI second time mumies izit ur tummy start to show? i mean start to show Lotsa FATS at waist line? hahahahah i cant fit in my usual skirt n pants liao .. but i oredi pack all my loose cloths to store liao as i'm moving house now .. hav to move out by Sun ..but whole house still full of things to wait me to pack n cleAr
sad.gif
... REALLY hope no Pantang as we got no choice Haaaaaha

Vivian: I can still take a nap in the afternoon so still feel ok at night. But afternoon after lunch is the one that I find hard to keep awake.. Hehe. :p

Congrats to all
happy.gif
happy.gif

I am waiting for someone to keep the ball rolling
happy.gif
happy.gif

I tested BFP last friday, 1st thing is to see my sinseh at Marine Parade. Was given 1 antai yao and drink pure chicken essence, 1 week twice. My EDD will be 06-Mar-2014.

I am 2nd time mommy, my girl is 31 month. Busy busy keeping up with her.

MS kicks in (puke at least once a day), emotional, tired. Now loves spicy food, cold cold drinks. When I had my girl, these spicy stuff and cold drinks are no-no, like Vivian
happy.gif
happy.gif

Will see Dr Woody on 20th Jul, when I am about 7+week. Now I am 5+ week.

Hi Ling, we are on the same thread again
happy.gif
happy.gif

Wishing all sweeties, everything Soon Soon Heng Heng, Jia you together
happy.gif
happy.gif

hahahhahah ..ya tis round really show faster compare to previous ! i'm still trying to hide until the confirmation ! :p

Hoping to join this group!
Saw faint lines when I tested yesterday evening and this morning using the cheap preg test strips, but weird thing is..its still 6 more days before my AF is due.

I know I have to wait and test again to confirm, probably when my Af is due/overdue with clearblue.. just anxious to know the results. haha

Mag, my fats are thick after all this is my 4th pregnancy. Now look like 3 months pregnant, already wearing maternity clothing already.

Don't think too much OK. Be positive, everything will be okay, we will have healthy babies in our arms to bring home. My 1st 2 pregnancies ended up in dnc. It is really up to the babies whether they want to stay with us or not. So don't think too much, just enjoy every single day being pregnant
happy.gif
happy.gif

YES YES YES ... thanks Stefie ;) .. Happy mummy = Happy baby ... should throw all the Worries since so far so good ..

Flowerie .. same as me.. the 1st 3 days i tested also faint line after 5 days i tested again the line then more prominent .. no worry as long as there's double line , the chances of preg is there ;)

Hi Stefie!!! So coincidence! !! Dec mummy now march mummy!!!

Stefie your MS sound bad too...

1st pregnancy also the same fatigue n nauseous. .not actually puking yet but already feeling terrible...

Thanks Eunice, I might buy some non citrus fruits.. scared citrus food cause more acid.

Mag, yes yes. Happy mommy=happy & healthy baby
happy.gif
happy.gif

Ling, puking okay lah, I just take it as baby is healthy. I just eat sweet fruits like honey dew or apple, helps to remove the weird taste in my mouth. Our no. 1 & 2 are good age gap, by the time we deliver, our tigers will be 3+ years old
happy.gif
happy.gif

I have arranged to see Dr woody when I am 7 + weeks, too early will make me worry
happy.gif
happy.gif

Btw sweeties, do remember to take folic acid everyday. Can get from Unity for $3+ for 100 pills. This is very very important to prevent neural tube birth defects. I am also taking GNC prenatal vitamins. But once my Gynae gives me the pink pills, I will stop GNC one.

Just my 2 cents worth, as my no. 2 pregnancy was terminated cos of that, even I took folic acid, just that the baby does not absorbed the folic Acid, so I am taking 2 pills per day.

Oh dear, thanks stefie for the advice..
When did that happened? No worry our this will be as healthy as our 1st one.

Super need to take mc.. but I wonder should I get it from gynae or pd.

Hi Hi congratzzz to all new mummies.

although i already mummy with 1 boy but quite some time already..haha

anyone know what are the foods that have to be avoided during 1st trimester?

Ling, before I was pregnant with Alexis. So must really take the folic acid. Just go gp to take mc lah.

Eunice, yes the queue very horrible, So I took time off to see dr Chan. If weekend, can wait for 4-6 hrs. 2nd trimester onwards can take cordycep soup, super ex. 3 years ago was 1 pack of cordycep $55, now he said the price goes up. But that is very good for baby. Now drinks the chicken juice 2x per week.
happy.gif
happy.gif
I love this, very sweet
happy.gif
happy.gif

Vivian, no things with dangui, like lor mee, braised duck, prawn noodles soup, black chicken soup, Co's all have dangui. Dangui will Co's homones haywire, not good for baby. No black fungus, sago, bubble tea Pearl, too liang stuff are no-no. No ginseng also. These are stuff my tcm dr said.

Oh Stefie...thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

No black fungus ? I tot is baby will grow more hair with black fungus..omg!!!

Just had washing toilet session, today 2nd round. This round everything comes out from teabreak. Siao me, happily puking.

Vivian, black fungus is detoxify, So anything with detoxify are no-no. If want baby have thick hair, eats 2 eggs per day, my Alexis hair super thick and very long eye lashes, if want big eyes, eat cherry tomatoes. My girl has super big eyes
happy.gif
happy.gif
but for me this baby don't like tomatoes, I will sure wash toilet.

Back