(2014/03) March 2014

hi there, im a second-time mommy, EDD 4 april 2014 but will be early cause going for C-Sec. Could you please add me to the FB group? My email yeocecilia@hotmail.com. Thanks!!

Selling:

Preloved:
Snuggle nest used once $50

My Brest friend pillow used for one week, pillow casing washed and kept in the original plastic holder. $50

Moo moo kow and Charlie's banana cloth diapers x 27 pieces. Washed, most are new. Only used a few pieces for one time. $400 for all 27 pieces.

Email me at [email protected]

hello mommies! my bb is due 11 march (so far) and will be at Mt A! any other mommies going there? also is there a FB group where we can all chat at? please add me at [email protected] ;) nice meeting you all! yanti yours is v close to mine!

Hello to all!! I'm a 1st time mom, EDD 21st March 2014, under the care of Dr T.C. Chang and will be delivering in Thomson Medical. Am so excited to be part of this group and of course, the countdown to meeting the lil one! =) Kindly add me to the FB group? My email is [email protected]. Thank youuuu!

Hi all, my EDD is on 15 March, have requested to be on the FB group but have not receive the email till now. Can add me pls?
my email is [email protected] Thanks v much! looking forward to meeting other march mummies! :)

Hi Mummies & MTB

I am currently thinking about getting post natal massage.

May I know if any one of you has any experience of getting the massage done? Any recommendations on massage lady or places which offer such service?

How early should we book the service? There seems to be quite a few massage ladies advertising their services in this forum.

I am delivering at TMC and saw that they have such services too; any mummy tried?

Thanks & happy lunar new year to all :)

Hi Mummies & MTB

I am currently thinking about getting post natal massage.

May I know if any one of you has any experience of getting the massage done? Any recommendations on massage lady or places which offer such service?

How early should we book the service? There seems to be quite a few massage ladies advertising their services in this forum.

I am delivering at TMC and saw that they have such services too; any mummy tried?

Thanks & happy lunar new year to all :)

My post natal was done by this lady called Valerie. Her company name is Nouri Face & Body Concepts. I engaged her cos her method is very different from the normal post natal jamu massage and its very modern.

It's actually post natal slimming with the use of a machine that gives you much better effect than what hand massage can do. I did a review here on my blog if you are interested: My Post Natal Slimming Treatment

I gained 11kg during pregnancy and now 1 month later, I have 2kg more to go. But more importantly I feel is the shape. I have gotten way shapelier and I do believe its cos of my post natal massage cos she use the machine to shape my body. :)

Hi my edd 27 march can add me to fb page [email protected].

Anyone has same EDD and deliver at tmc too?

Recently I have been feeling cramp on my lower back pain... Is it normal? I am on my 32 weeks now..

Hi All... I recently shifted to Singapore and my EDD is 2nd March (getting closer!!:)), delivering at NUH. Any NUH mommies here? Also would like to know where can I find Baby clothes and diapers for NB... I am staying at Dover....BTW has anyone tried shipping/couriering baby clothes/essentials from USA or even an online Singapore portal would work for me, wondering if it would be more convenient, don't want to indulge in too much leg work!!:D

Hi All... I recently shifted to Singapore and my EDD is 2nd March (getting closer!!:)), delivering at NUH. Any NUH mommies here? Also would like to know where can I find Baby clothes and diapers for NB... I am staying at Dover....BTW has anyone tried shipping/couriering baby clothes/essentials from USA or even an online Singapore portal would work for me, wondering if it would be more convenient, don't want to indulge in too much leg work!!:D
Just PM you ;)

Hi, I'm expecting my 2nd baby. Can someone add me to the Mar 2014 mummy group? My email is [email protected] thks!

Nick: jlsosjl
EDD: 23 Mar 2014 (csect date: 13 Mar 2014)
Baby: #2
Doctor: Dr Joycelyn Wong
Hospital: TMC

Hello to all!! I'm a 1st time mom, EDD 21st March 2014, under the care of Dr T.C. Chang and will be delivering in Thomson Medical. Am so excited to be part of this group and of course, the countdown to meeting the lil one! =) Kindly add me to the FB group? My email is [email protected]. Thank youuuu!
My EDD is also 21st March and with TC Chang too!
2 more weeks to full term! X_X Getting very anxious. Want the BB to come out, but also want him to stay inside. Feels ready for motherhood but also not ready.

Please add me to the FB group, [email protected] . Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Hi CONGRATS to Mums to be!!!
can i check ... ...

1) anyone here conceived aft taking TCM medicine?
2) which TCM and where did u see TCM?
3) How long did u conceive aft seeing TCM?

Thanks in advance.

hi,
my edd on 8/3. im selected c-section so will be this friday..

this is my 2nd preg, but still feel kan cheung nervous now..

Hi hi...

So am I a newbie here. First time mom, feeling very excited :)
Edd 19 March, delivering at NUH. Under the care of Prof Biswas.
Any mom staying at Sengkang?

Pls also add me to FB..

Many thanks
Michelle

Hi hi...

So am I a newbie here. First time mom, feeling very excited :)
Edd 19 March, delivering at NUH. Under the care of Prof Biswas.
Any mom staying at Sengkang?

Pls also add me to FB..

Many thanks
Michelle

Hi Michelle,

We are same EDD but I will deliver at Mt Alvernia. First time mum too...nervous + excited...Going to natural deliver?

Hi Michelle,

We are same EDD but I will deliver at Mt Alvernia. First time mum too...nervous + excited...Going to natural deliver?

Hi Stacey!
Yeap, since the last i know is that my bb's head at correct position, so will attempt natural and hopefully it'd be a smooth one. How abt u? :)

Hi mummies, i saw this promotion. Thought just want to share with ur for baby showers' ideas. Think now this kinda Photo Booth very common and popular for weddings.. but not so common for baby showers yet.. not bad idea.. i like their customised borders..

1902893_10151866521976199_1743123813_n.jpg

I'm 8th wks pregnant now and have light bleeding on and off since 5th wks. My gynae did a pelvic exam yesterday and spotted a polyp on my cervix. She said she can't remove it now cause it might cause MC, I will have to wait till 12th wks for my pregnancy to be more stable first. My gynae said the polyp won't harm my pregnancy but I will just continue to have the bleeding till then. Anybody have similar experience before? any advise will be great!

Hi. Anyone got this cream.
Pls sms me 96550645.
Urgent. Thanks.

Attachments

• 1397548809304.jpg
    1397548809304.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 472
My Myanmar helper is available for transfer .she is been with me for past 21 months
Very sincere and trustworthy .Have experience with small kids
Very patient
If anyone keen pl whatsapp me 85028391

Hi, I'm new to this forum. My baby was born in March... Seems like a lot of mummies are asking to be added to FB. Is the FB group really active or is it better that we continue the exchange via this forum?

Hmm I'm wondering too! Am looking to join a support group so that we can grow and learn together as new mummies or second time mummies etc.... Need some good advice when we hit a stumble block... Anyone know how to create a new FB chat group for Mar 2014 mummies?

Back