(2014/03) March 2014

i went for the tour at Mt A. Depending on your needs. If you think u will have a lot relatives and friends coming to visit you or your hubby wants to stay with you through the nights as they will prepare the sofa bed and meals ready for him by paying them 80 dollars, you can go for 1 bedded.
For me i will go for one bedded as my hubby does not want Heng suay on whether the one of the two bedded is occupy or not. My friends shared with me that two bedded can be quite nosy(like the mummy having too many vistors, mummy adjusting the bed the metal sound hahah) as Mt A rooms are not a lot so most likely two bedded will be occupied during our stay. Plus my hubby is going to camp with me:p

Ooh, didn't think of all that. I am an extremely light sleeper, so maybe I should just go for the single room. Don't think I'll be able to sleep if the other occupant snores / has a lot of visitors. :X

Thanks for the advice! :)

Ooh, didn't think of all that. I am an extremely light sleeper, so maybe I should just go for the single room. Don't think I'll be able to sleep if the other occupant snores / has a lot of visitors. :X

Thanks for the advice! :)

Haha, Yea I chose Mt A.. Maternity tour will be next week, but i guess most likely is single room.. don't want to trouble my neighbour with my symphony at night..
hee.

I'll also be going for the childbirth education thingy in dec.. :)

hi. im new here..at 24wks now. wondering if anyone has bought baby cot yet..? care to share where you got your cot from?

Not yet, you can try taking a look at the baby fairs.. usually they have some promotions going on..
hi mummyshell. will do.
during my last pregnancy, the mummies actually got together to get ourselves a deal with one of the sellers at a baby fair...got ourselves a cot, pram, baby mobile, mattress and bedding set for 299 :) too bad I've given away my cot since :(

hi mummyshell. will do.
during my last pregnancy, the mummies actually got together to get ourselves a deal with one of the sellers at a baby fair...got ourselves a cot, pram, baby mobile, mattress and bedding set for 299 :) too bad I've given away my cot since :(
Wow, that sounds like a good deal! Which brand/seller was that, llig?

We r planning to buy the white Rachel cot from Shears http://www.palmax.biz/catalog/index.php?cPath=27 . Anyone interested to buy together in bulk can PM me, I will ask them whether can give better price or give more freebies. For our first bb we went to their warehouse to nego n got extra freebies. :)

We r planning to buy the white Rachel cot from Shears http://www.palmax.biz/catalog/index.php?cPath=27 . Anyone interested to buy together in bulk can PM me, I will ask them whether can give better price or give more freebies. For our first bb we went to their warehouse to nego n got extra freebies. :)

hi vosiez,
we got it.from plamax too.but that was back in 2008. i'm eyeing the bless or grace cots..need the wheels so we can push the baby out of the bedroom in daytime. can keep me informed if youre going down?

hi. im new here..at 24wks now. wondering if anyone has bought baby cot yet..? care to share where you got your cot from?

Hi, I'm 25w3D now. I'd booked the bb cot in last bb fair. S$399 including mattress and bed sheet. Will send us by next week. Think it's better to buy in advance so the smells of the woods will go away after put it sometimes.

hi , maybe can nego for free bedding set ?
i am also actually looking for baby cot...

hi vosiez,
we got it.from plamax too.but that was back in 2008. i'm eyeing the bless or grace cots..need the wheels so we can push the baby out of the bedroom in daytime. can keep me informed if youre going down?

Hi llig, will do. I think most of their cots have wheels in the description.. but some are not shown on the picture. Btw i just realised that only 2 of their models stated that they hv passed safety standard.

Mummies, do you feel strongly that the cot has to pass a certain safety standard? I am quite worried about this, because of some horror stories that led to recalls in the past.

hi vosiez,
I don't seem to receive any notifications :(
possible to add me to the fb group? email: [email protected]
tia!

Haha, Yea I chose Mt A.. Maternity tour will be next week, but i guess most likely is single room.. don't want to trouble my neighbour with my symphony at night..
hee.

I'll also be going for the childbirth education thingy in dec.. :)

i'm at Mount E. I chose single bedder cos of the privacy and also can use mediasave to pay for portion of the bill ma.
better la..

Hi llig & thelady, i'll be dropping by the palmax warehse tomorrow morning. Want to find out more about the safety standards first.. Will keep u updated.

Any mummies here not on the fb group yet? There is a gathering being planned on Dec 13th @ Somerset, fyi :) cheers!

Hi llig & thelady, i'll be dropping by the palmax warehse tomorrow morning. Want to find out more about the safety standards first.. Will keep u updated.

Any mummies here not on the fb group yet? There is a gathering being planned on Dec 13th @ Somerset, fyi :) cheers!

thanks!.. haha.. i think there's alot of mummies who are not in the fb group yet. what is the fb name and who is the adminstrator that we can msg through fb?

Hi mummyshell, the fb group is secret, unsearchable.. The admin's nick here is flowerie123 i think. Cheers! :)

I'm not in the fb group yet. What is the group name again?

Any mummies out there started out on Pre Natal Yoga? Care to share what's the cost like?

Hi there, I started prenatal yoga alrdy at true yoga but I used to have a membership there so I just upgraded my membership to both fitness plus yoga coz I want to be able to go to all outlets. Their classes are quite good. And extensive. Don't have to just go for prenatal yoga, apparently, we can do gentle yoga, hatha for beginners and Pilates as well. I pay abt $170 a month. And I go abt 3-4 times a week. U can find out on their website

Hi there, I started prenatal yoga alrdy at true yoga but I used to have a membership there so I just upgraded my membership to both fitness plus yoga coz I want to be able to go to all outlets. Their classes are quite good. And extensive. Don't have to just go for prenatal yoga, apparently, we can do gentle yoga, hatha for beginners and Pilates as well. I pay abt $170 a month. And I go abt 3-4 times a week. U can find out on their website

That sounds quite reasonable.. Thanks!

Me~ I didn't receive any notification. Can someone pls add me. My email address is [email protected]. thanks!

hi mummies.... have you all received the fb request ? i have not receive....
anyway, one question. do you all feel breathless ? currently at 28 week. and feeling really breathless...

hi I also feel breatheless at times.. esp after a heavy meal..
im only coming to 26 week but my tummy look like 7 - 8 mth..

i am at 28 weeks and people has been commenting about the size of my tummy. as well....
the breathless comes more when i am sitting .. maybe my position not very good....

i feel breathless after either walking a wee bit too fast and walking up the stairs of the overhead bridge.. LOL. I'm 25 weeks..

Back