(2014/03) March 2014

I'm 24 weeks today, time flies :) BB movement quite active at certain time, and I really enjoy the moment play with bb.

Take my weight, increase about 3kgs+ until now. I hope the overall weight control at 10-12 kgs. Hopefully I can maintain good weight. Now appetite better compare to last few months, think weight going to pick up soon. BTW, I didn't drink maternity milk but just fresh milk.

I have been looking at mummysecret but have not made any purchase yet, instead I bought from ASOS but not sure if the sizing fits me, hopefully it does. Also bought jeans and bras from Spring maternity, thelittleangel website and Coobie bra online from US. Read reviews that the coobie bras are really comfy and can wear throughout our pregnancy, so I have bought some and hope to receive it real soon :)

hi elegancez,

for your coobie bra did u order directly from their website? if yes, how much did u pay for the shipping?

I'm 24 weeks today, time flies :) BB movement quite active at certain time, and I really enjoy the moment play with bb.

Take my weight, increase about 3kgs+ until now. I hope the overall weight control at 10-12 kgs. Hopefully I can maintain good weight. Now appetite better compare to last few months, think weight going to pick up soon. BTW, I didn't drink maternity milk but just fresh milk.

my EDD is ard the same as urs. i m also 24 wks now. :) 3kg+ is not a lot. on avg i m putting on 1kg per mth. :( i hope i wont get too fat.

my EDD is ard the same as urs. i m also 24 wks now. :) 3kg+ is not a lot. on avg i m putting on 1kg per mth. :( i hope i wont get too fat.

Hi jellybean, how much weight u put on now? think different ppl different. But I feel my tummy look big le~ my colleagues also say my tummy look bigger for 1st bb. But I said I only increase 3+ kgs. Next week see gynae and see how much bb weight then.

Hi jellybean, how much weight u put on now? think different ppl different. But I feel my tummy look big le~ my colleagues also say my tummy look bigger for 1st bb. But I said I only increase 3+ kgs. Next week see gynae and see how much bb weight then.

if i m not wrong my weight increased ard 5-6kg. ur 1st bb how much weight u increased?

opps. sorry! i read it wrongly. i thought u were saying as compared to ur 1st bb. haha. i think pregnancy makes me blur like sotong!

i am at week 24 now. i have gained 6 kg so far ever since i am pregnant. baby weight last week was at 670g. I hope to gain at least 12kg.

Hello, I am at week 25 now, and gained about 9 kg :p
bb weight was around 500g at 22nd week. Hopefully will see improvements on my next scan (2nd Dec). :)

So far, I only bought a set of bb blanket and bb hood, few sets of rompers, and thats all....I am thinking to HOOT everything in Dec before xmas....make use of the xmas sales plus I think by Jan, I will be too lazy to shop around...hahahahaha

agnes goh,

yeah, y didnt i think of making use of xmas sales.. i still thought of getting all the items after cny. haha.

wow! thanks for the check list. u are such a hardworking mum-to-be. :)

I think after CNY will be a bit late leh...for me lar...furthermore I need "some time" to prepare for my "delivery mood" leh...hehehe...(1st-time mum) abit more gan chiong :eek:

haha. i m also a 1st time mum, v nervous cos i thought of skipping epidural. maybe i will start to shop ard for the stuffs. scare too last min will missed things out.

Jelly bean,

Wow....SKIP epidural!!! That's a very brave act! As for me, I think I will just follow the majority :rolleyes:
I think you can just shop around with the checklist. Whatever you buy anything, just record down accordingly. And the big big items like bb cot, pram, diapers, etc you can leave it at last min. But I heard for diapers and milk powder, it is cheaper to get from medical shop.

oh...thanks a lot Agnes for the checklist.

I'd bought some bb stuffs already.
Big stuffs like: bb strolley, bb cot with mattress has ordered last time in bb fair (to be delivery Dec), some stuffs like sterilizer, steamer.
Small stuffs like: Diapers, nappies liners, cotton wool, bb handchief, bb towel, comb, rubber mat, feeding milk bottle, milk bottle brush, washer etc just bought it last few weeks. Collecting some bb clothes from my sis who's bb just over 7 months.

I'd bought a cabinet to put bb stuffs also. Think some items like breast pump, confinement herbs will do it last mins. Others still on the way to buy, hopefully next month can complete. Afraid last 2 months no energy to shopping already. Besides, hospitalization bag better to ready by month 7 just in case there's any unforesee circumstances.

haha. i m also a 1st time mum, v nervous cos i thought of skipping epidural. maybe i will start to shop ard for the stuffs. scare too last min will missed things out.

Wah...jollybean, I'm also struggling whether to inject Epidural or not. Afraid last mins. regret not to use epidural and suffer a lot. Most of my friends use it, and they have smooth delivery, enjoy the process and also the happiness while welcoming the new family members.

Wow orangebeauty,

seems like you have bought quite no already...for bb bottles, I am thinking of getting the Avent Newborn Starter Kit....anyone?

Hi hi,

Expecting my #2 and my edd is 29 mar.

Quicksandz, I had a good delivery experience at mt A as well. You should consider it

Hi, would like to share with you on confinement nanny Auntie Susie.
She cooks well with confinement foods and take good care of the baby, most importantly, she is pro breasefeeding.
She is honest, kind, and friendly. She handles baby well.
Her contact number: +6012 6489568.
She has been a nanny in Australia and now staying in KL. All babies that being looked after by her growing very well. She is very responsible lady.
At her mid 50s.

Wow orangebeauty,

seems like you have bought quite no already...for bb bottles, I am thinking of getting the Avent Newborn Starter Kit....anyone?

Haha....a bit kiasu. But think prepare earlier better, as afraid last tri cannot walk & shop more. Think to grab the balance next month. I got a free Avent bottle (small size) after attending Avent Breastfeeing seminar few months ago. Just to share that if u bought Avent, their bottle only fit Avent nipples. I bought different brand and size of milk bottle.

I went to attend KKH Antenatel course start last Sat, first class they taught the right posture and some exerises can do everyday at home. I feel quite good and useful. Do u do any exercise everyday?

Ladies, just to share!

I just bought the 3-in-1 Sterilizer Bundle Set at $150 at OG sales yesterday.

Attachments

• kids-01.jpg
    kids-01.jpg
    522.4 KB · Views: 143
Same, I feel mine around week 20 also. Now wk 24+, I roughly know the certain time that bb will kick.

i felt the kicks quite early for a 1st time mom. It was already week 16. But of cos at the point, i was still pondering whether it's my tummy being gassy or it's the little one kicking.

at week 22 now, still trying to find the pattern of the kicks n kiccups. HAHA. But it's a pretty amazing feeling

yeah...I can see my tummy moving when the little is practicing the "martial arts" inside o_O
Mine mostly at night when I am lying and resting on bed, and I also realize he reacts more to me than his papa...hahahahaa...:p

yeah...I can see my tummy moving when the little is practicing the "martial arts" inside o_O
Mine mostly at night when I am lying and resting on bed, and I also realize he reacts more to me than his papa...hahahahaa...:p

Same here, bb move more during nite time. Of course morning time and afternoon moving also, but didn't really play with the little one. When asked my hubby touch my tummy, bb will stop kicking (so naughty). But sometimes will give face to his father :)

Yep, mine moved more aggressively at night.. it suddenly dawned on me perhaps my nightly wake up session was due to this fella moving around.. haha.

but i can't see my tummy moved when the fella moves.. hmm. too much insulation around him i guess.. hAHah

yeah....lately have not been sleeping very well....keep having insomnia until 1 plus :confused: besides the active little one, I just couldn't lie in one position comfortably.

Oh...Agnes, same here. I felt tired and sleep early around 9pm+ or 10pm. But then wake up mid-night around 2-3am. Turn left and right cannot sleep then go eat something because stomach quite empty. Also, still feel hot even the aircon very cold already. Little one inside moving around, but don't think it disturb my sleeping...End up the next morning like panda, and throw temper to poor hubby.

Hi mommies to be, I am a first time mom to be with edd 25 March 2013. :)

Would like to ask which ward you guys chose for your delivery? I'm set on Mt A but can't seem to decide which ward is better. Appreciate your thoughts!

Would also love to be added to the FB chat group @ [email protected] :)

Hi mommies to be, I am a first time mom to be with edd 25 March 2013. :)

Would like to ask which ward you guys chose for your delivery? I'm set on Mt A but can't seem to decide which ward is better. Appreciate your thoughts!

Would also love to be added to the FB chat group @ [email protected] :)

i thought the ward cannot be chosen as its subject to availability? only can choose how many bedded in a room you want.

Oops, I meant how many bedders are you going for? Double bed / single bed?
i went for the tour at Mt A. Depending on your needs. If you think u will have a lot relatives and friends coming to visit you or your hubby wants to stay with you through the nights as they will prepare the sofa bed and meals ready for him by paying them 80 dollars, you can go for 1 bedded.
For me i will go for one bedded as my hubby does not want Heng suay on whether the one of the two bedded is occupy or not. My friends shared with me that two bedded can be quite nosy(like the mummy having too many vistors, mummy adjusting the bed the metal sound hahah) as Mt A rooms are not a lot so most likely two bedded will be occupied during our stay. Plus my hubby is going to camp with me:p

My EDD is 24th March... who knows we might bump into each other .. :p

You also chose Mt A? Wheeeee! :) I've been to the maternity tour, but still undecided. Not sure if I should pay more for Single or chance that double room may be unoccupied.. Hehe. :)

Did you decide on which room you're going for already?

Back