(2014/01) January 2014

hello ladies.. new year soon...

am 39 weeks today. baby is now around 3kg le.
think mine might be popping over due date liao... haha.. doc said baby is LOP postion. was reading up and realise this will cause longer labor also.. sad.
doc is now asking me to walk daily an hour.

so far... i think i haven really felt any contraction before. but i think baby is quite big now and space constrain inside. can easily feel baby stretched.
feel her little hands, elbows, knees... and are getting more uncomfortable.

since on weekly visit now, am always tie to ctg to monitor baby heartbeat and any contraction. everyone doing the same too?
my baby heartbeat is quite a low one though. just up and down around 130 only.

Guess most mommies alr start preparing to deliver! My edd 13 jan but baby decided to pop on 4 Jan.. now alr started my confinement. Any mommies delivered alr??

Selling:

Preloved:
Snuggle nest used once $50

My Brest friend pillow used for one week, pillow casing washed and kept in the original plastic holder. $50

Moo moo kow and Charlie's banana cloth diapers x 27 pieces. Washed, most are new. Only used a few pieces for one time. $400 for all 27 pieces.

Email me at [email protected]

dear mummies, i just gave birth to my second baby on 13 jan 6.43pm. first time trying without epidural. now realised that the pain was so great that i passed motion on my delivery bed. so paisei when doc saw it. but i was in great pain to bother. within 30mins of great pain, bb born without waiting daddy to reach thomson medical. lucky hubby din see me pass motion. what an embarressing sight

bb too big for me. doc ask me to give birth today, 17 days early of my due date. i see him at clinic, he said to fetch me to TMC, to save taxi $, i waited fr 2pm to 4pm something. i suddenly feel stomach pain. when i reach there, pain was so great for me to tolerate

Congrats singyen!i gave birth on the 13th jan too at parkway east 5.16pm..my 1st bboy :) doctor say baby too big for me until i nearly need to csec..luckily i gave birth naturally after 27hrs in labor ward..phew!

Back