(2014/01) January 2014

Happy early Mid Autumn Festival gals!
just came back from KL on sunday helping out in a friend's wedding as a jiemei. Quite fun! And it was my first time being on a trip without family/hubby so that was a new experience too!

Hi Mummies! I'm new here too. My 40th week is suppose to be mid feb 14, but based on my 2 early induced and assisted delivery through a small birth canal; i will be induced early too..due around CNY !!

Hi,

I'm also new to this forum. Having my second child around mid Jan 14. Likely going for C-section since my first one is also C sect. Wanted to ask if anyone has experience with Jamu massage under PEM confinement? They told me that 3wks after C-section can do massage already, but I'm kind of doubtful. I did not massage until after 3mths for my first child.

Welcome grace! Yah I don't think we will be ready in 3 weeks. I think I recall at least 5 weeks after csect or so. At least there should not be any more pain when the abdomen area is being kneaded :) my last one I didn't start looking for package till I felt comfortable enough to be massaged around that area

Hi mummies, i almost fainted today but managed to sit down in time. Doc said its normal to feel giddy or faint during pregnancy. If feel fainty, please immediately lie down on your left side / squat / sit down so you wont fall and hurt yourself. Please be careful ;)

Hello mummies...

Is Friday.....how everyone feel?

Grace, Talked to my massue, she said can do massage after 3 weeks.

i just back from appointment, gynae is saying i got Group B Streptococcal. Is common in pregnant women but might risk to baby. anyone here able to comment? how to clear this bacteria beside using antibiotics?

Hi mummies..happy Friday! I m in my 21st weeks..and feel that my appetite is still quiet bad.
Just like during my first trimester..but without the vomitting...thank GOD!
However, I am a bit worried, if I am not eating enuf for 2...does anyone here encounter the same?
I asked around my frens..they say usually the appetite will pickup after 4mths pregnancy.
I only feel like some bread..sandwich..n sometimes when I eat rice, its a small portion. :(

Hi mummies, i almost fainted today but managed to sit down in time. Doc said its normal to feel giddy or faint during pregnancy. If feel fainty, please immediately lie down on your left side / squat / sit down so you wont fall and hurt yourself. Please be careful ;)

Take care dear. Though doc said its normal..but its quiet dangerous especially if you are walking outside.
Try to find a place to sit as and when u feel unwell.

Any mummies bought baby furniture like playpens/cots, bouncy chairs, etc... yet? There are so many different reviews and recommendations, I don't really know which to choose!

Kindly add me too? [email protected] Haven found any invite so far.. Thanks in advanced! :) baby is very active these days, been kicking a lot! Have also started antenatal classes at KKH :) thought I was late on starting but was the latest due, some mummies were like due in Nov!
dGuZp8.png

Last edited:
I took that once. Was told to consume throughout the second and third semester.
But it's very expensive.
Will try to alternative cordycepts with bird nest weekly.

Woohoo finally it will rain after a dry spell. Love the weather, at least it is not so hot! But those mummies out in the road do be careful, especially if slippery floors

any mummies feeling tiring to even walk lately? some times I feel my tummy is heavy and makes walking even more tiring.

;o(

I felt so heavy..hips pain also.. my tummy also like suddenly grow so much bigger..everyone commenting my tummy big big liao..finally can see

Mine too! like sudden expansion, got stretch marks on the underside of bump liao. Definitely more xin ku than 1st tri. For me 1st tri was hormonal change so tired, but now it is literally an additional weight and the associated discomforts like back pain, etc.

Mine too! like sudden expansion, got stretch marks on the underside of bump liao. Definitely more xin ku than 1st tri. For me 1st tri was hormonal change so tired, but now it is literally an additional weight and the associated discomforts like back pain, etc.

I feel damn miserable... The back ache is killing me really :(

Cheer Up all Mummies! The wait is definitely all worth it! :)

I am a mummy with baby born in Dec 12.
Would like to let go of BabyBjorn Carrier / Samsonite Lady Bug Diaper Bag
BabyBjorn Carrier Air up for Sales! Condition as good as new. 9.5/10
Used only once. Include 2 pcs Carrier bib free!
Usual Price: $199, Letting go at $130
Optional Bundle Deal:
Samsonite Lady Bug Diaper bag.
Comes with Diaper Changing Mat.
Condition: 8/10
Usual Price: $80, Letting go at $50
PM me if you need more information :)

Attachments

• P6191769.JPG
    P6191769.JPG
    883 KB · Views: 663
  • P6191775.JPG
    P6191775.JPG
    900.5 KB · Views: 660
  • P6191783.JPG
    P6191783.JPG
    866.2 KB · Views: 668
  • P6191789.JPG
    P6191789.JPG
    901.2 KB · Views: 662
yes, e "sudden expansion", & for stretch marks I have more this time round. but no matter hw much I apply, it wouldn't go. applying cream/oil will help ease e itch on my tummy but it doesn't help to lessen my stretch marks.

Last edited:
yeah i have been applying cream/oil every day. but tummy boomz then still got stretch marks. it definitely helps the itch a bit though. Hoping to keep it at the current state instead of becoming worse cos it is quite light so far. *cross fingers*

Yah man definitely heavier when walking around! Is it that we can only massage after 24 weeks? But energy wise so far still better than first tri hopefully this can last a bit more

Does anyone get pain when your belly button pop out? My belly button is on the way to popping out n when I cough, I feel a stretching pain on the belly button.

morning mommy~~~

glad that im not the only one feeling the pain and aches all over.. esp my butt joint.. so painful.. there's nth i can do abt it. becoz of the gaining weight and pressure on the joints.. haiz.. waiting patiently for my support pillow to arrive.. if not i always hog onto 2 bolster.. poor hubby.. nth to hug when he slps..

morning mommy~~~

glad that im not the only one feeling the pain and aches all over.. esp my butt joint.. so painful.. there's nth i can do abt it. becoz of the gaining weight and pressure on the joints.. haiz.. waiting patiently for my support pillow to arrive.. if not i always hog onto 2 bolster.. poor hubby.. nth to hug when he slps..

jt_junior, is it bcos of our weight gain that cause our butt joint pain? I never experience this during my last two pregnancies. Only for this, I keep thinking if it bcos I carry my gal.

Yes. mamy poko can hold better than pampers. But I feel the cutting getting smaller or what. Base on the weight indicated, my gal suppose to be wearing M size, but I feel its getting tight for her and it cannot really last through the night. So I will use M size in the day time and L size at night. Normally I just order bulk from Kim Sang medical hall. Never really check out promotions in the supermarkets
Hi shirlynn77, i get what you mean. i think mamy poko is not as stretchable as pampers around the waist and around the thighs that's why. maybe because it's thicker as well so not as stretchable. it's okay to get a bigger size for baby :) my girl weighing around 9kg is using L size instead.

becoz of my weight and gaining.. now im alr 80kg. plus carrying my girl 12kg.. i went to polyclinic see doctor.. he say becoz of weight gain and different scenerios like carrying elder ones.. bending.. no medication unless very pain den take normal dosage panadol.. so im waiting for next weekend's baby fair.. gonna look for babies bellies see if they have prenatal massage promotion...

Hi shirlynn77, i get what you mean. i think mamy poko is not as stretchable as pampers around the waist and around the thighs that's why. maybe because it's thicker as well so not as stretchable. it's okay to get a bigger size for baby :) my girl weighing around 9kg is using L size instead.

Ya.. I ordered two size last round. M and L .. so using M size in the day time as change quite often. Then L size at night. After finishing M size will change all to L size. Actually am thinking if want to change to Huggies as my #1 was using Huggies .

Back