(2014/01) January 2014

Shir, haha your boy is very smart kick till you release your pants! Guess you will soon be able to fit your M soon, at the rate we are growing. Somehow the tummy protrudes, but hor my weight still not gaining. Lucky doc say baby seems growing fine.
chiching, you are a lucky gal! I try to generally avoid crowded places as ppl just dun care who they knock into. So hard to avoid them.
Normally, i only do this when htb is there to protect me. Also when the train is crowded, I will put the arms about 2-3 inches in front of my tummy to protect it from those who will try to squeeze in..and gently push those who try to squeeze in...

raineraine, haha, yah anything sweet and cold and baby will normally start kicking. Today I was driving my gal to school and probably the seat belt was too tight..so he also kicked and moved till I adjusted the seat belts. Time to maybe put a pillow around my bump.

You can buy the seat belt clips n make the seatbelt longer to accommodate ur tummy. I have tt in my car. The only minus pt is tt coz its longer, it cannot retract fully. But it's reversible so ok lah.

Oh muz drink more water right. Did gynae give u anything to apply or eat for the pain?

he only say to eat less salty, drink more water, prop up legs, eat Vit B, dat's all. he din even say CTS lor,i googled it myself and i recognise the pains cos i had it after my #1 birth. so now i ownself wear wrist guards etc, start to help abit but only ease off for a while then will come back again

Just asking around, has anyone gone for antenatal classes? Is it worth going for them esp as a first time mummy? Was looking through the Net and found the KKH & TMC ones. Would be great to hear if there are any recommendations around...
deedeez, my friend intro me to a deal when she was at Mount A for her checkup. Apparently there will be FOC antenatal trial classes by Mount A during a event in Sept.They say the class is full but you can be on waitlist.
Got other classes by TMC and KKH also but need to pay around $20 to sign up for the classes. can go see see. I plan to sign up with my friend and if it is good we will sign up for the classes in the hospitals itself.

cham. i feel my bb move late afternoon and very active at night. does that mean my bb is going to be a late sleeper? :S

bb_hopeful : try to eat small but frequent meals.. little bit little bit is still good. i am losing weight as well but baby is growing well. Gynae asked me to eat more protein. I target to eat something every 2-3 hours. e.g. late breakfast - a cup of milk + a slice of bread; tea - yogurt/milk + a fruit?; supper..fruits normally. hope you feel better soon... must take care of yourself ya. maybe try some dry biscuits, suppose to help curb puking.

i like the ASOS designs. :D time for online shopping tonight!

ladies, is there a fb group? can add me?

cham. i feel my bb move late afternoon and very active at night. does that mean my bb is going to be a late sleeper? :S

bb_hopeful : try to eat small but frequent meals.. little bit little bit is still good. i am losing weight as well but baby is growing well. Gynae asked me to eat more protein. I target to eat something every 2-3 hours. e.g. late breakfast - a cup of milk + a slice of bread; tea - yogurt/milk + a fruit?; supper..fruits normally. hope you feel better soon... must take care of yourself ya. maybe try some dry biscuits, suppose to help curb puking.

i like the ASOS designs. :D time for online shopping tonight!

ladies, is there a fb group? can add me?
i eat small frequent meals, sometimes even plain, but will still kena nausea. dat's why it's so depressing

I have been taking porridge for months as I cannot stomach rice at all. Normally I will go for vege stuffs, steam eggs.. those light stuffs. Till now for dinner at mil place, I still taking porridge.

morning mommies~~ had my detailed scan in KKH yst.. confirm it's a boy.. the sonographer is experienced one.. very fast + baby very cooperative.. and mani scans given to me (including the snap shot of his genital feature...!!! haha) after subsidy, the scan was $52.50 + see doc $37.
Congrats Junior!! A prince!!

morning mommies~~ had my detailed scan in KKH yst.. confirm it's a boy.. the sonographer is experienced one.. very fast + baby very cooperative.. and mani scans given to me (including the snap shot of his genital feature...!!! haha) after subsidy, the scan was $52.50 + see doc $37.
congrat!!! :D

but the doc say my baby is abit small and underweight.. to9 will bring the report to show my gynae.. if the gynae also agree, then i have to take note of my diet liao.. i have been putting on weight.. but baby is not.. make me abit worry..!! then go back to KKH for another scan 3 weeks later to monitor the growth of baby.. :(

Congrats Junior!! A prince!!

Thanks. was hoping for miracle that it will be a girl still. looking at the boys.. i feel very tired to look after esp after they become ACTIVEEEEE.... haha.. but as long baby healthy then ok liao..

I understand the feeling of being kept in suspence.. ur next scan with gynae is before or aft the detailed scan? if before, the gynae may be able to see.. love to look at the scans..

kmei2: thanks!! :)

yst the sonographer very nice. after she was done with the scan, she show us the whole of baby and monitor his movements.. he kicked me hard a few times and hands at the boxing position.. also to ensure that baby is active.. glad to get an experienced sonographer. my previous time with them for my #1, experienced sonographer teaching trainee.. very sian..

Thanks. was hoping for miracle that it will be a girl still. looking at the boys.. i feel very tired to look after esp after they become ACTIVEEEEE.... haha.. but as long baby healthy then ok liao..

I understand the feeling of being kept in suspence.. ur next scan with gynae is before or aft the detailed scan? if before, the gynae may be able to see.. love to look at the scans..

kmei2: thanks!! :)

yst the sonographer very nice. after she was done with the scan, she show us the whole of baby and monitor his movements.. he kicked me hard a few times and hands at the boxing position.. also to ensure that baby is active.. glad to get an experienced sonographer. my previous time with them for my #1, experienced sonographer teaching trainee.. very sian..
My next Gynae apt will b the same day of detailed scan. Seeing Gynae after the detailed scan lor. Guess I just have to b patient n wait till the sonographer gives me a cfm answer :)

Oh ya for sonographer, I Kenna one Ang mor at TMC for my Oscar n I dnt really like her cos she's not v responsive n talk v softly.. Hope I wnt Kenna same one for the detailed scan ah bo v sian de

but the doc say my baby is abit small and underweight.. to9 will bring the report to show my gynae.. if the gynae also agree, then i have to take note of my diet liao.. i have been putting on weight.. but baby is not.. make me abit worry..!! then go back to KKH for another scan 3 weeks later to monitor the growth of baby.. :(
Girl, c what doc say first ok. Meantime dnt fret... If doc say u must do something abt it then prob u adjust your diet abit lor. Drink more maternity milk n eat more durians. Heard these will help.

ya i did not really fret.. but just curious how come baby dun wanna absorb the food im taking.. maybe i had too much tibits in office!!?? thanks to my eng eng job!! hee.. and also becoz the weeks keyed into the system was 21 weeks instead of 20 weeks. so the graph may not be accurate..

My next Gynae apt will b the same day of detailed scan. Seeing Gynae after the detailed scan lor. Guess I just have to b patient n wait till the sonographer gives me a cfm answer :)

Hee.. then no choice have to wait for the scan!! very fast one.. we alr at mid week.. aft next week you will be more excited already!! haha

Do you know your baby's weight?

Junior, so envy u for having found this eng eng job. So awesome. Like so shiok can keep eating tidbits during work ah? Lolx... Shiok lah! Ya lor... I everyday count down to seeing Gynae cos it's so fun to c bb on screen.... Now have to count down to 11 sept... 14 days to go!!!

Junior, so envy u for having found this eng eng job. So awesome. Like so shiok can keep eating tidbits during work ah? Lolx... Shiok lah! Ya lor... I everyday count down to seeing Gynae cos it's so fun to c bb on screen.... Now have to count down to 11 sept... 14 days to go!!!

Actually not very good thing.. nth much to keep me occupied.. sometimes will emo abit.. and also the munching non stop.. hee.. yst bought abit of milk and fruits to stock in the fridge.. no more tibits.. but like now.. im waiting for lunch to come.. yet mouth itchy leh!!!

lunch time going to Watsons for the Member's Sales~~ stock up abit cosmetic~~ haha..

Actually not very good thing.. nth much to keep me occupied.. sometimes will emo abit.. and also the munching non stop.. hee.. yst bought abit of milk and fruits to stock in the fridge.. no more tibits.. but like now.. im waiting for lunch to come.. yet mouth itchy leh!!!

lunch time going to Watsons for the Member's Sales~~ stock up abit cosmetic~~ haha..

Mai emo Mai emo... Baby's healthy n everything is gg on fine for u. Ya drink milk n eating fruits definitely better than tidbits! Haha... Wah u can go shopping at Watson! Jin shiok. Unlike me... I cannot walk too much cos of my short cervix prob.... Super sian... Enjoy buying more ya! :)

i'm waiting for 17th Sept lo!! so long :(

no la.. is when i watch sad shows or listen sad musics that recall the sad memories den will emo.. hehe...

i work at TPY central ma.. so can go walk walk if my colls not lazy.. haha..

congrats on having a little boy jt_junior! :) dun worry too much, maybe can try to lie down or rest a bit more? dunno where i read that babies absorb better when mummy is lying down, esp on the left side. dunno how true la.

mine on the other hand a bit on the upper percentile. i tink i eat too much durian liao :( my own weight is ok, but bb a bit heavier

congrats on having a little boy jt_junior! :) dun worry too much, maybe can try to lie down or rest a bit more? dunno where i read that babies absorb better when mummy is lying down, esp on the left side. dunno how true la.

mine on the other hand a bit on the upper percentile. i tink i eat too much durian liao :( my own weight is ok, but bb a bit heavier

i ate alot of durian 2 weeks back at the RWS Durian Fiesta.. all the premium ones.. but he nv absorb!!!! probably also tired looking aft my girl.. she very clingy to me.. and alw wan me to carry.. piggy back her at home..

i ate alot of durian 2 weeks back at the RWS Durian Fiesta.. all the premium ones.. but he nv absorb!!!! probably also tired looking aft my girl.. she very clingy to me.. and alw wan me to carry.. piggy back her at home..
oh.. she yang orh lo.. have to keep talkin and talkin to her abt the little bro she will be having hee

I din ask. coz they show a graph and show that it's abit away from the desired weight.. to9 i will ask my gynae for opinion..

Just noticed that you'll be having baby boy!! Congrats! One girl one boy, GOOD leh... :)

My bb's weight is 310g, looking at the graph, she's also much below the median but still within the range (at the lower end), should i eat more carbo or protein to increase her weight?

he only say to eat less salty, drink more water, prop up legs, eat Vit B, dat's all. he din even say CTS lor,i googled it myself and i recognise the pains cos i had it after my #1 birth. so now i ownself wear wrist guards etc, start to help abit but only ease off for a while then will come back again
Hugs mayb see is there any medicated oil safe can apply

Congrats JT! Relaxing job good mah, at least no stress. Dun worry too much abt bb size, see what your gynae say. Wah! You dare to go chiong Watsons ah! I was thinking to go but the tpy one always very pack and crowded especially lunch time! Maybe will swing by later. Any good buys?
My detailed scan still a long way to go, same as yours, Gbob, on the 11th! Is yours at tmc? Mine is around noon time hopefully wont be too long. After that only see gynae to review results, so long to wait before can see bb again!

Just noticed that you'll be having baby boy!! Congrats! One girl one boy, GOOD leh... :)

My bb's weight is 310g, looking at the graph, she's also much below the median but still within the range (at the lower end), should i eat more carbo or protein to increase her weight?

Thanks~~ ya the doc say haf to take more proteins, fruits, veg (a must to have a day), 2 eggs a day. Promogranate is good for baby..

Congrats JT! Relaxing job good mah, at least no stress. Dun worry too much abt bb size, see what your gynae say. Wah! You dare to go chiong Watsons ah! I was thinking to go but the tpy one always very pack and crowded especially lunch time! Maybe will swing by later. Any good buys?
My detailed scan still a long way to go, same as yours, Gbob, on the 11th! Is yours at tmc? Mine is around noon time hopefully wont be too long. After that only see gynae to review results, so long to wait before can see bb again!

Thanks~~ no stress that's why eat n eat lor~~ haha..

watsons alot of pple during lunch time.. as usual.. but managed to squeeze thru and grab all the things i want.. ZA is my major grab~ haha.. the rest have to look at the label for promo.. mani 1 for 1.. esp watson in house brand items..

see my 战利品~~ haha $200 spent just on my part.. total bill $368 share with my colleagues.. got lots of POSB card rebate and member bonus points.. hahahahhaa.. so happy.. but next mth bill come not happy liao..

Attachments

• watsons.jpg
    watsons.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 225
Hahaha wah shiok to go shopping! Yah can easily spend a lot at one go! Think going to get some multivits for my girl, but raining so heavily now.

Back