(2014/01) January 2014

Me still here too! I only join in watsapp when I have the time but I juz follow wherever the chat ends. Else goto scroll thru hundreds of msgs. Actually no need scared cannot follow. Juz chat frm the last statement when free lor.
I hope I can confirm gender next week when i go for ds. Highly likely girl thou my gynae says.

I also waiting for my belly button to pop out..:p
My belly is pointed..when im about 3 months plus already got ppl tell me its a boy:eek:

Me still here too! I only join in watsapp when I have the time but I juz follow wherever the chat ends. Else goto scroll thru hundreds of msgs. Actually no need scared cannot follow. Juz chat frm the last statement when free lor.
I hope I can confirm gender next week when i go for ds. Highly likely girl thou my gynae says.
Me also have to wait till detailed scan to know the gender n my Gynae also say high chance girl :)

U all gd hor at least gynae say high chance tis n that. Mine don't wanna comment at all. But I insist to see there he zoom in show me lol

U all gd hor at least gynae say high chance tis n that. Mine don't wanna comment at all. But I insist to see there he zoom in show me lol

Yah my gynae told me to wait till my 18weeks before she confirm with me..before that she didnt want to tell me..I think its because doc dont want to give u wrong info until its super confirm girl/boy..

hmm... im hving a boy and my colleagues comment dat i look haggard n tired. still gagging away though. at 10wks, i hv ppl telling me im sure to have a boy by the looks of my tummy. hmm...

Yah my gynae told me to wait till my 18weeks before she confirm with me..before that she didnt want to tell me..I think its because doc dont want to give u wrong info until its super confirm girl/boy..
Mine ask me wait detail scan. But at least arga arga we won't blame them if wrong right lol

hi morning mummies, it's friday & today will be on half day for my detailed scan:D. From the feedback here and frens, i maybe having a girl and really hope for a boy for my mum and hubby (tml his bday and he also hope for boy). Anyway, most impt still healthy baby and smooth natural delivery.

Gbob, u will feel it real soon cus gynae did told me before fetal movements will be most strongly felt by first time mums during week 18 :)
I am 19 weeks and first time mum, haven't felt bb movement yet, only fluttering in the stomach, not sure if there is consider? hee

morning morning! it is almost weekend again, but time passes very slowly for me...haha. pyng, enjoy your scan and report back :)! I guess most gynae wants to sure b4 they tell gender, mine initially say girl, but then I did the harmony test and later scan at 17 weeks, can see clearly then she say confirm boy. So until they have absolute confirmation, they will not confirm I guess.
danlin, the fluttering shld be baby ;) it can sometimes be like tapping, but when more aggresive can be a hard kick haha. But as the space gets tighter, it will get more xin ku for the mummy when baby is very active. You will see your tummy moving like waves then and have protruding buldges all over from their elbows and kness :D

hi morning mummies, it's friday & today will be on half day for my detailed scan:D. From the feedback here and frens, i maybe having a girl and really hope for a boy for my mum and hubby (tml his bday and he also hope for boy). Anyway, most impt still healthy baby and smooth natural delivery.

Good luck!

Im having mine detailed scan tomorrow..hope baby is healthy too

morning!!

its Friday again woohoo :D

I'm waiting for the detail scan to double comfirm bbies gender again too! wahahahha

yooo hoooo... good morning mommies~~~ last nite the kicks came in more obvious already.. can start to feel with my hands.. yeahhh.. bt at nite i woke up at least 3times to pee.. full bladder~~~ wahhh damn tired..

enjoy the detailed scan.. that's when u get to see the baby inside u for the longest time.. hee.. mine took abt 20 mins to finish..

Danlin, I didn't even feel any fluttering. Only felt a few pops two nights ago n then bo Liao. I think my fats too thick la

Hahaha.. my #1 at 16weeks i can feel liao.. now haf to wait till 19 20weeks den feel abit.. onli yst den more obvious and more impact.. hee

hahah wait till 20+ weeks. my friend is currently around 28 weeks, she says every day like get boxed by her baby inside lol. i think i will miss feeling the movements in me when bb is out

I am 19 weeks and first time mum, haven't felt bb movement yet, only fluttering in the stomach, not sure if there is consider? hee

yeah tat would be consider baby kicking. dun worry for those who haven feel baby movement. cos by e time when bb gets bigger. (not sure if all of u will feel tat way) u may want to ask baby to kick lesser. cos my boy only kicks in evening. Now I try to tell him not to kick too much @ nite as it's nite time n it's time to go to bed. sometimes it works. n of cos I tell him when it is in e morning. time to wake up.

my boy 'party' in me n can last very long esp in e evening time. jus as long as they r kicking u its fine, if u think bb is inactive, better to go scan.

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/a549375/your-babys-movements-in-pregnancy

image.jpg
My lunch today:- fried hokkien prawn bee Hoon mee

my all day favourite is CAI FAN.. lolz.. at tpy there are a few coffee shop sell cheap cai fan.. yst and today i had Sotong, curry chicken and a veg for $3.80.. yummy..

ylyn: u noe the big tree that has a small temple? beside there's a coffee shop.. the guys alw giap alot of veg and dishes like no need $ like that and lemon tea is nice.. and today i ate at the coffee shop near Courts (where they sell the dried black ban mian).. portion is reasonable enuff.. but the lemon tea not nice..

Oh dear mayb I am v v easily satisfied... Hehe.. I actually liked the char Siew rice... Oops...

As for tempting u girls, yes! Hahaha...

Oh yah the big tree shop is cheap and good! But if go too late all dishes gone liao very fast. I also like the black ban mian!! But I like the lemon tea there also, but lately avoid tea coz they cause havoc on my tummy sigh
Just had some Tom yam noodles now suffering the consequences ouch!

Ya man.. the foood nice n big portion.. worth the $$.. yumm.. but I duno why this pregnancy I dun like noodles.. onli like rice..

deedeez, my friend intro me to a deal when she was at Mount A for her checkup. Apparently there will be FOC antenatal trial classes by Mount A during a event in Sept.They say the class is full but you can be on waitlist.
Got other classes by TMC and KKH also but need to pay around $20 to sign up for the classes. can go see see. I plan to sign up with my friend and if it is good we will sign up for the classes in the hospitals itself.

Wowweee, the forum has been moving real fast! Giuletta, thanks for giving the headsup! Unfortunately I couldnt make it. Did you go for it? I signed up for classes with my husband for the hospital prog cos he is more of visual person than reading apps and books. Not wish for him to be left out in this pregnancy experience. Haha. I wonder how u mummies make sure u get ur husband involved in ur pregnancy? Do your husbands feel left out at times?

Hi.. I suddenly feel my stomach growing bigger out of a sudden..my pants getting tight liao. Think I have to spend more money on maternity clothes for office wear liao :(

Actually for baby clothings, I know its not feasible for us to get 0-3 months clothes as baby grow very fast. But we still need to get for baby's full month as well as CNY. Thats why bo bian.. I still buy a few pcs of nice nice wear for him from Gap spree :)

Agree.I plan to get at least 10 .IN case bb stain & Cl cant be washing BB clothes everyday & waste for it to be dried.....Anyway i already get ard 6pcs during 1st trim le , after knowing bb sex will get the colour

Feel stingy to spend on maternity clothes lei...lol.. I am ok to spend on my kids.. even wear one time only I ok.. I feel buying maternity clothes.. hmmm.. especially this is my 3rd one..dun really want to spend too much..lol.. but still will see see.. for first two pregnancies I keep wearing dresses..I no feelings.. but for this #3..for convenience to carry my gal.. I am wearing pants most of the time...

YOu feel stingy to buy clothes? I cant find my maternity clothing LOL. I also wanna wear nice nice .Today go orchard saw alotof nice clothing , cant buy *sad*

Back