(2014/01) January 2014

My whole stomach bloat up like a balloon.. zzz onli in e morning den flatten.. tdy totally no symptom.. onli e sight of my mil's big pot of soup which im sick of it.. den I no mood to cook liao..

sad.gif
im very sad, crying again. my spotting is back...
low hcg, sac can be seen becomes cannot see, lost of breast tenderness... and now spotting back i think thats abt it.

dont know if i will bleed tonight or start tmr.

GBOB and Mini81 - the dr u spoke act at NUH, i can make appt and see him any time right even when not pregnant?

Gbob,

Ok if everything all right, try to relax and not think too much k.. Jia you!

Hopeful mum,

Hugs.. Did your doc tell you what to do if the spotting comes back? Try to stay in bed and don't walk around except going to toilet k.. The doc i mentioned, you can see anytime.. I PM you the info k.. In the meantime, take care.. Will keep you in my prayers.. Nothing is confirmed yet.. You might wanna call your doc in the morning..

Hopeful mum and Gbob take care and think possitive ..
I still have some spotting too . Just relax and waiting for next appointment on Wednesday see how . Pray hard

Thanks for the warm welcome =") Will be seeing my gynae next Sat, according to online calculator my edd should be 4th Feb..

hi ladies thanks, i was a drama last night. drama for myself since no one is with me, hubby still overseas.

cried myself to slp literally. going to see my first dr today although with no appt made. dont think can wait until tmr.

think my pm is switched off or something cannot get the details. can email me at [email protected]? when is hubby back, ill ask him for opinion.

my eyes are swollen like goldfish , so ugly. the 2nd dr also didn't tell me what to expect.

Hi,GBOB,hopeful mum
I can understand how you gals are feeling coz I'm going thro it now. I had brown spotting for just once and cramp on Wed evening. Yesterday, Went to gynae and found sac to be small n empty though I'm already 6wks4dys. Gynae said might be another miscarriage.
I had a similar mc in June last year and has been TTCing for 1.5 yrs. In March tried IUI failed but surprising got my BFP naturally. I was overjoyed but yet feared coz worried that another mc may happen. Now I just dun know what I can do but just wait and see. I still tried to feel a bit positive hoping that will turned out to be like min81. You are such a lucky girl!

minnieluv, im wide awake since 7am... but i dreading to go to the clinic. i don't want to hear bad news.

so when will u be seeing ur dr again? lets just hope u miscalculated ur O date, thats why u may be too early to see something? im bad at consoling others and myself. sometimes also dont know whether to give more hope or less hope to ppl.

more hope if nothing happens its very painful. less hope makes it very negative.

i really hope tht things turn out well for u. keep us posted? do u have to wait 1 week or 2 more weeks?

hopeful mum, I'm not good in consoling too but thanks you for the encouraging words. I just hope miracle will happen.

I don't think I O late coz I hv quite regular cycles. I hoped mine is growing at a very very slow rate but my 1st mc is just so so similar.

Doc asked me to come back after 1 week if nothing happen......

ladies, stay positive and don't think too much. hope everything will be smooth for u & ur babies.. have ample rest and think positive ok? take care ya..

hopeful mum: sayang sayang. Dont cry k. Try to stay positive. There is always miracle. I have spotting all the way until five months for my no 1. And I even trip and fell on my stomache across the room, hot against the glass door when i am 6 months pregnant that time. Everything was ok. There is miracle babe. Try to relax your body and think of positive thoughts. I know its difficult, but please try your very best. Cos that time everytime i spot, i will cry and call the clinic. The nurse will ask me to relax so as not to aggrevate the situation. Jia you!!

Minnieluv: There is always miracle. Please keep us posted

heaven: i having #2 now. And my stomache is very very big. My boss start to "suspect" liao. Hmm but then its not like i am very thin to begin with. Just a bit of "fatness" in the stomach he start hinting. Caught him staring at my tummy many times.
sad.gif

Coming back to this clinic is like coming home. The nurse can recognise me immediately. Very concern and caring. Just now when I went to the other clinic to collect my report they even qns me why I want it. I have every right I believed. I just said I want it. And next sat ill cancel my appt there.

Now waiting for my turn.

Check Liao. 6w sees nothing not even a sac now he worried that I m having Ectopic. Sigh. He says even check blood also no use. Say see him next week. Give me 1w mc.

But he very nice he says dont waste the medicine that dr gave me. So he selected some that he feels I shd take to continue.

Now 6w not even a sac he says not optimistic at all.

I asked if I mc again will he do tests on me. He says won't do. Cox even if find out something is wrong we will still have to try. Now I'm on one week mc. See how. Today no bleeding. He also puzzled. So he is just hoping that i miscalculated my dates. But I'm also very sure I didn't miscalculate. Plus after my ovulation my hubby went overseas so didn't do the deed cannot be super late implantation.

Hi hi minnieluv, min81 n hopeful mum!

Morning sisters!.

Hopeful mum, I sincerely hope all turns out well for your dr's apt deary. ((Big bear hugs)) keep us updated. I know I'm being silly saying this cos it's easier said than done, try to b positive ya. I'm trying to tell myself to do that too.

Minnieluv, we mc same time last year. Painful loss eh... I can still feel the pain now. I hope all mtbs who r facing same probs like us will eventually cross the hurdle.

This morning, I lost even my last symptom, my neh neh buay pain Liao.... Zzzzzz

Hug hug hopeful mum. Means u got to stress one more week. But then again, it also means u have another week of hope. Lets all pray hard that next week everything will turn out fine for u dear!

Shan, all the best to your Gynae visit tmr ya!!

Ivy, too early can't c much ya... Next week sure can c and your money will b worth spent

Oh I left out Shirley! Haha. Thx Shirley. M trying v v hard to keep sane n zen... Must chant continuously "Mai think so much Mai think so much" ouhmmmmm......

Hopeful mum, I forgot to reply u. Ya prof mahesh from nuh can c anytime b it pregnant or not. Just call and make apt. I haven seen him yet but his charges r quite ex...
happy.gif

GBOB, u will be fine! dont think so much and pls rest well
happy.gif

i will be off to Aussie tomorrow for a week. so wont be around to chat. do take care everyone!

Hi vee, ok ok I will stay positive. Have a safe trip to Aussieland deary! Will miss u. Rem to pop back in chat when u can or when u r back ya

Hi All,

So sad to see so many sad news in this forum. Hope all are just hiccups and you all will be seeing your baby soon
happy.gif

I am having #3. Accident case. My #2 just turn 7 months old. Ownself calculate base of LMP is 26 Dec while gynea calculated as 11 Jan

shirlynn, accident nvm, have the kid. u see i want kid so much. if i didnt have mc, my first child already 2 this year. u are so blessed to have kids.

GBOB thanks, dr already say dont think have anything liao. prepare for the worst but i like him. why i so silly go see the other one. when i told him i see other dr, he just say okay sure u can seek 2nd opinion. thanks for the intro i will see how, now i so comfy with my dr. lol. dont worry symptoms comes and go.

vee, have a good trip.

ivy, good luck hope u can see something
happy.gif

Shan, thanks. i also hope for miracle. hope very long already, but nvm after this if cannot i will try again.

meanwhile i'll hang around here to chat. if u all dont mind that im not preggie

Shan, Feel like I'm 3mths instead of 5weeks.. Haha.. your boss so funny, stare but don't date to ask?

Mummies, let's be strong and positive.. babies are stronger than we thought, we have to be strong willed. Jia you!

heaven, i think he pai say. But then he know i am the pantang type. So i will not admit for first three months one.
happy.gif

I falling asleep in office. so tired

Hello Ladies...

I've been trying to conceive for 2 years now, and so far, everything seems pretty bleak... Think both me and my husband can consider as infertile..

In april, i missed my period, Dr gave me some pills to force my period to come. and this time i missed my period again...

Tested last week, came out -ve. Tested y-day, came out +ve. How accurate are these home pregnancy test kits anyway?

Was suppose to go to the doc this weekend to get medication, but since now tested +ve, not too sure what to do and when to see the doc. I'm afraid the result is actually fake...

Best part is, i just quit my job (last day was y-day) and i am going for the sundown marathon later tonight...

~~ mixed feelings...

hi oreo,

most likely could be +ve leh.. even i use those cheap test kits or test stripes, faint lines also positive liao.. i also gave up trying for past 1yr +.. n i left my job in March.. told my hus stop trying for awhile.. i wanna do some other stuff first.. immediately next mth i tested +ve.. haiz.. now finding job oso need to negotiate with the employers on the maternity leave!!

Hi Oreo, chances of fake positive r rather rare from what I've read over the net. If u r concerned, mayb u can go gp or kkh 24hr clinic to get a blood test cos that's the most accurate. I wld strongly suggest u dnt go for the marathon tonight dear

and best is, i just started to fall in love with kickboxing and seen some results in losing abit of weight!! now i gain back again..
sad.gif

OreO, try to get the more expensive one. It will tell you directly pregnant or not pregnant. One even show you how many weeks.

For your job, just tell your boss you will like to take back your resignation letter.

hopeful,
hugz... do stay strong!

Oreo,
i agree wif the rest. try another home pregnancy kit or go see a doc (gp or gynae also can). and yup, NO sundown marathon for u!

me juju! thinking of going over tmr morning since my flight is at night. becos my sil has a booth there haha

orea, the first girlfriend i told abt the +ve, she said: test kits NEVER fail.
she is a mother of 3. haha
so congrats!!

i already went for the motherhood fair.. baby rompers $3 only!!! grab all!! hee.. pampers sales lor.. maternity wear...

Hi mummy here , do you think that if got spotting is better to bed rest ?? My appointment with my Gynea is on next Wednesday , not sure is it better to take mc and rest at home . Haiz .

vee,
hehe... usually ppl dun buy during 1st tri la

T_T,
like dat means i hv nthg to buy. dun plan to buy bb wear & maternity wear. is thr a eu yan sang booth?

shirley,
YES, pls bedrest! wat colour is the spotting? can u bring forward ur gynae appt?
even after the heartbeat scan, gynae wanted to see me in a wk time to make sure everything on track

Thanks girls..... I was so looking forward to sundown. My sis says its okay to go...my husband encourages me to go too, but not push myself too hard....maybe I should just fake tummy ache or something then don't go. But I paid so much for it already

And I can't take my letter back cos yday was my last day!
Lol....

Hi Shirley, pls rest as much as possible if u have spotting. Raise up your legs will b even better. Try to minimize moving around other than toilet trips. If possible u try to bring forward your Gynae apt so tat your Gynae can mayb prescribe u some support meds. Jia yo dear!

Yo Oreo, I totally agree with juju! Me so wif her! Words coming out from yet another person who had a tough time conceiving (ME!!!) just b careful rather than b sorry right. Rest at home ya... Good girl.... U can sundown next time after popping. As for your job, mayb God Sayang u lor, let u bfp n can rest at home. Pregnant work very xin ku de wor... I'm sure all the working mtbs here share the same sentiment.

Back