(2013/12) December 2013

Thanks cljl!

Regarding sashimi, my gynae also say is okie, just that have it at a place where u trust on the food source/ storage/ hygiene level.
So, I guess is up to individual. :)
Japanese sure eat as its part of their diet. And the best thing is, sashimi is FRESH there! Yums!!!

cljl,
just "start conversation" to u on my FB account. Long time never use this forum and had been changed a lot of its presentation. let me know here if you have not received the "pm". Tks

Only start find CL now, any advise to get stay in CL or stay out CL (8am - 6pm)??
The twins are 3.5 yo by then and not sure whether need CL stay at night anot to help since last round my mil & maid help up for the confinement. Had contacted PEM and Thomson Parentcraft cox friends advise now too late to find a individual CL.

i think i have added those that i can liao.....

looeel, you are also added to fb grp liao....

oh.. who can edit the wrd file n upload hur? I duno hw to do that lo... hahaha....

Hi gals,

I am new to dec 2013 forum . I would like to join in the FB too :) Can pm me of the fb detail.
Having #1 bb gal ;) Due on 8 Dec .

Thanks wimt for the bb list. Can anyone also add me? [email protected]!
i like to ask experience mummy, do we really buy clothing for 0-6mths, teat for 0mth n diapers for new born? My sis say clothing can straight buy bigger, n how abt teat n milk bottle? N diapers new born can use till bb how many mths...i really duno how to buy all these bb items...

Gee I dun take sashimi even when I not preggy. So no issue... But... I m craving for coffee... Sighhhhg
Me not getting CL. Think just order from chilli padi. Hopefully can manage the two kids. My hubby around first 2 weeks, so think should be ok.

Oh add me to fb group? [email protected]

I just signed up for prenatal yoga with inspire mum baby. Starting mid sep.

Yeah.. Going Bali next week. Looking forward to holiday! Yippee! But must remind myself not to eat too much. Hahaha.

Oh faithe, think depends in bb size. Last time my bb can wear the newborn clothes for almost 2 mth. But after that the 3-6mth clothes too small in 2 weeks. Then he was wearing 6 mths clothes at 3 mths. Think sudden growth spurt. So think this time I get 2-3 pieces of nb, 2-3 pieces of 3-6 mth. If not enough can buy later. But probably buy later. If bb big, maybe skip nb. :p

Seacool....wow..cool..gg bali. Seeing my coll gg overseas trips, i also urge for it. But guess for next 2yrs mayb cannot go as bb still small...
Oh i see, so must see bb born liao how big...cos i scare maternity cannot go out buy..n hubby like blur type also. So thinking buy first.

morning all... now is the time to go holiday if can if not will have to be stranded here till bb is abt 6 mths....

for clothes, i would think no need to buy nb.... jus straight buy 3-6 mths but maybe onli 1-2 sets. coz, full mth celebration, ppl will tend to give gift pack and inside clothes are all on the smaller side...

Morning ladies! I went for a trip at 21-22 weeks. Really glad i did! Now is really the time to travel if u are still considering.
Still easy to move ard, feeling more energetic etc..

I bought quite alot of baby clothes from the trip! Cant really resist the pretty things. :X

So i am totally not prepared with the "real" baby stuffs (cot,playpen,playmat,breast pump etc) but have lots of clothes and socks hahahhaha..

Was thinking of cruise but i checked the website ytd and seems like cant go on cruise beyond 24weeks? Geez. i just hit 24 weeks.

daddylovejx, enjoy ur scan on monday!

Hi mummies!

Been a long time since I posted, but have been reading the posts here whenever I'm free. :)

I have yet to buy anything for baby as we should likely be getting quite a number of items like cot, stroller, clothes, etc from friends.
Looking forward to the Oct baby fair so I could do some extra shopping then!

Anyone already enquired about their hospital package? I went to ask the nurses at my gynae's clinic and they advice us to go down to KKH to make enquiries and reservations first. HB very scared we can't get the 1-bedder at KKH. :confused:

Hi mummies. This new forum set up is a little inconvenient follow. I always sync the thread updates on my email. I cant seem to do it now.. :( can anyone help me?

Hello all,

Been sometime since I login!

I had my detailed scan 2 weeks back n the sonographer also said it is a boy, like my gynae said!

My #1 is a 2 yr old girl. :)

Can someone help me on fb too?
My email is [email protected].

I agree with winny. can we search e grp ourselves?

Thanks!

just went for my detailed scan yesterday morning! am in my 22nd week now. Baby boy weighing 514gram+/-.
everything seems fine, very relief ;)
next gynae checkup is on 7 Sep 2013, cant wait! :p

After our 5mth detail scan, do we still have any other detail scan in the next few mths? In my last detail scan, the sonographer nor my gynae told mi my bb's weight..i duno y. I remb asking the sono n she say bb still small. But i think they shd b able to noe, right? Cos when i went for my dietician n diabetic doc, both got ask mi bb weight n i say i was not told...funny i feel..

Hi faithe,

When I went to see Dr Han 2 weeks ago, he did tell me roughly how much my baby weigh by 'measuring' the size of the baby.
He told me it's around 600g for my baby at 23 weeks or so. Perhaps you could ask him roughly how heavy your baby is the next time you see him?

When I did my detailed scan at 20 weeks, the sonographer also didn't tell me how heavy the baby was. Think it's a normal practice at KKH ba...
Btw, would you be booking your hospitalisation package?

hi faithe,

my sonographer also didnt tell me the weight of my bb until my hubby saw it on the screen himself.
my hubby asked, " bb 514gram huh?" then sonographer replied "oh ya" :rolleyes:

you all dun mind add ur email here? then i add u all..... I also not sure who is e admin of this grp...
i think its a closed grp so I dun think u will be able to search and add urself in...

Actually i tried to add those email address i saw but seems like u all have already been added.
The message i have is: The person you are trying to invite was already invited to this group.

So those who have requested, please check ur email. It can either be in the inbox or been directed to SPAM or junk mail.

U will not see the invite thru FB itself. so check ur mails ladies! :)

Actually i tried to add those email address i saw but seems like u all have already been added.
The message i have is: The person you are trying to invite was already invited to this group.

So those who have requested, please check ur email. It can either be in the inbox or been directed to SPAM or junk mail.

My email: [email protected]

Thks for add! ;)

Hi Faithe, my gynea told me that my baby weight 370gm from the 20weeks detail scan. he should be able to tell from the detail scan report.

Hallo....

Just to share with you... I have signed up for my baby's cord blood banking with Cordlife.

If anyone want to sign up with Cordlife during month of August 2013, I can refer you as a friend.
We each can get $100 worth of shopping vouchers.
Do email me at [email protected] or PM me if you are interested.
Thanks.

No mails. :( Can un-invite and re-invite again?

My email : [email protected].
Oh i see, i've seen doc han few times. But almost everytime i seen him, i had my scan done at ADC on same day, which is once during my oscar test n once on detail scan 5mth. Thats y when i see him, he only check bb heartbeat. Mayb thats y so far he didnt use his room's scanner except 1x...mayb my nxt visit on this tue i will ask him abt it on the weight. Cos on twice, he use his hand to touch n press n then he tell mi my bb size is ok, thats all. Lol

My hubby say the cordlife can use cpf medisave, is it correct? Or we need to pay cash? Dizzyd, i m interested, can u send mi more info?

Piggy...lol..ya loh.. i heard my coll fr msia say that some midwife in msia also touch touch then can noe the size agar agar...when i mention my experience to them..loll:p

Hi all, i finally rec the invite to fb secret group by Esther Ng. Who is esther btw? Is it u,cljl? But i have not posted anything yet cos i hv not explore how to post. Is there any diff btw normal posting n secret group posting in fb?

those who have stated the email add here has already been added into fb grp.. I have tried adding again, it says person that Im trying to add has already been invited....

Those that we have invite, I dun think we can uninvite and invite...

erm anybody can try adding me? my email is [email protected]. I didn't get any email invites.
anybody with sgh has their gynae to recommend? My gynae informed me she wouldn't be around to deliver my bb so she has given me the option change my gynae now so that I can build a rapport with him/her now or she would arrange a gynae on duty that day to deliver for me.

Rurukumi, whats ur name in fb? I hvnt choose hospital pkg..now need to book liao huh? I was thinking dr han will tell us when its time to book..lol

Back