(2013/11) November 2013

Long time no login here coz active at fb there. :p
Finally nobody dares to give me work liao coz I am a ticking bomb!

third3timemum: I also worried 11/11 no room for me since that is my edd. Now hoping for bb to come out late..

Is it normal to feel like more pressure at the V area ah? But I still don't have the braxton contractions and bb is more active now at night as compared to the past few weeks. I thought when it's nearer, it should be less active coz less space?

Thirdtimemum, my mom n ur mom can high-five. She was complaining yesterday morning until tearing too. N she said after confinement she is not gg to stay over n that she will go off at 5pm everyday so tt she doesnt have to wash the dishes after dinner! I have to say tt we have told her umpteen times tt she doesnt have to wash the dishes but she still does it but complains abt it after that. She then went on to compare my bil with my hb (sounds like ur mom!) n said at least my bil does housework! Urgh!!!! As it is, i got eyes to see n i am already v irritated by some of my hb's habits already, i dun need her to rub it in.

Lilprince, yea, i agree that sometimes better to depend on ourselves. Doesnt help that i have siblings who will keep asking y i dun get mil to help instead n y i dun get a maid n y this y that. Tts y just send to ifc will shut everyone up,

Czlyf, i will see how after confinement. Think she is tired out this month. Gd thing she doesnt have to do night duties, else cant imagine how much worse it will be.

Long time no login here coz active at fb there. :p
Finally nobody dares to give me work liao coz I am a ticking bomb!

third3timemum: I also worried 11/11 no room for me since that is my edd. Now hoping for bb to come out late..

Is it normal to feel like more pressure at the V area ah? But I still don't have the braxton contractions and bb is more active now at night as compared to the past few weeks. I thought when it's nearer, it should be less active coz less space?
My baby also still as active as before, and yes, I heard that baby will move less, as space is not enough, I asked gynae, and he checked that my water is slightly more than average, perhaps that is why she's still active.

Which Hospital are you going? EDD may not be the day baby will be born!

Hubby still gives me work, and I was like, what if I am going into labour, he replied, just work until baby ready to come!! :(

Hello mummies? Have lunch aldy?

littleprince, mine is 2pm 12/11!!! You are 30 mins earlier den me. Hope we can bump to each other....tt would b nice! Yes, i agreed tt i oso like crawling very slowly. My legs r getting more swollen as well. Tink my tummy getting heavier and hence my pelvic bone r aching. Also, having problem sleeping as well. Cant turn left n right. Feel like stopping work now.

3rdtimemum, Mt A is always v crowded. I heard mummies got into 4-bedded room cos 1 bedded or 2 bedded r full. U better check w hospital if ur gyne gg to induce on certain date. At least e room is available for u.

SN, ur #1 gg to child care centre issit? So no #2 u rr gg to put at ifc? I tink is better tt way so to save all e troubles.

Sabrina, so envy u! Nobody giv u work. Me still struggling to finish e work....dun seem to see any light at e end of e tunnel at all...

xiaober, i dunno how to advise u since im oso a 1st time mum. But most importantly dun stress urself ok. Cos stress oso affect e milk supply. U need to rest more n drink more oso. Why dont u supplment FM to bb? Like day time BM and night time FM so can make ur bb demand?

lil prince, nope I got an Indonesian instead... cos they dun need off... but pinoy even if they agreed no off day, shortly all pattern will come too...

SN, guess just tell your mum directly (and if need to tear in front of her, just go ahead) that daughters usually closer to own mother so who wanna ask MIL to help etc?? aren't mother and daughter supposed to understand each other more too etc... tell her that if ability allows, you also wont want her to be so xinku...
just tell her to leave the dishes aside and let your hubby do... and strictly after cooking dinner for all, she's free... after dinner, she's not allow to do anything.
to make things better for her, your hubby and yourself. Tell her that if she refused to follow, you might sink into depression soon....
huggies...

lxb, dun swallow everything. make your hubby share those comments and ask him to stay hm one fine day and see...
and like what other mummies suggest, supplement some feed with FM... i'm sure BM will kick in slowly. just need time...
guess for 1 night feed and 1 afternoon feed u insist on FM. the rest u still continue with BM? huggies too...

3xmum, princess doing wave everyday?? my #2 too... can move until I no need to sleep lor... and due to heartburn, I cant find the right position to sleep
for the past 2 nights... super bth... lie wrongly, backache, tummyache, etc...
tell your hb to give you a break lah... how can he torture you when u slog so hard for him?

Hi mommies
Wanna ask for those doing scheduled c sect, did ur gynae ask u to take blood, no earlier than 3days before your scheduled op?
My op will be in kk.
Thanks

czlyf, this is the usual pre-admission procedure, they want to check your blood count to see if they need to standby blood from the bank. For my case, I was supposed to take blood one day before the scheduled csec, but my waterbag broke one week before that. End up I did the blood test then and had to wait a long time in the labour ward for the results to be out before they can send me to the OT

lxb, don't be too stressed up... it's normal to produce more milk on one side. During #1's time, my right side supply was only half then volume of the left side. Plus there's no hardness, always soft soft one, so it's not blocked ducts. Try to always latch your bb on the less milk side first, and watch for a change in your bb's sucking pattern (should look like he is gulping down the milk) if you don't feel the letdown tingling feeling. If there's no letdown, it's likely that bb is not latching on correctly and you may want to see a LC for help. It is also important for you to get a lot of rest and drink more fluids, and must relax when you are latching on. Don't bother about schedule, just feed on demand. If baby let go of the breast, squeeze the areola gently and if there is milk coming out, offer the same breast again. I used to get a lot of unwelcome comments during #1's time, as my #1 was premature and super skinny although she was gaining weight slowly. It didn't help that she was always compared to her 1 mth older full term cousin, who was the baba type and my mum and mil were always making comments that mummy's milk not enough, baby hungry etc etc. Just ignore them and observe the diapers, if there's poo and baby's pee is not yellowish, means he's getting enough. Do what you think is best for your baby. Jiayou!

SN, I think old folks are like that... when you don't ask them for help, they will feel offended. When you ask them for help, they will feel taken for granted and since it's your own mum, she will complain to you. My mum is doing confinement for me and I'm having my fair share of similar complaints... so I just listen and let her get it out and once she finish all she has to say, she will feel better :p

Thanks mummies for the support. My hub is assuring me that bb is drinking enough cos everytime I latch him on he will poo. And sometimes it's like major poo kind. Just that maybe what I m feedin him is not sufficient for him to last for 2.5 hours. So I just got to latch him when he is hungry. But now I feel that I m tired..

I have been to a LC already.. Seen Mrs Wong Boi Boi for advice... She mention that I have no issue on both sides.. Just that my right side has short nipple, and the flow is not good.. Which is the reason why my bb doesn't like to latch on that side... Even when she help me to latch him, she also can't do anything to him.. Cos he really stubborn in latching that side..

Czlyf: do you still have the contact? Because Lelian resign already, so I dun think the rest will know? I dun mind getting all sorts of help just to make sure my flow is corrected.. It's really causing me a lot of stress.. And I already pump until my nipple is longer and bb have no problem latching but he just plainly refuse to...

3xmum: I m doing direct latching.. But it's causing me so much stress that I dun even feel the bond with my bb until my hub tell me.. Now I try to relax myself n enjoy the bond more.. But the milk flow is still the pain for me..

third3timemum, me gonna be at TMC, this sat going for gyne checkup. Haha, I hope it doesn't come out on EDD!

pinkloving, already kanna squeezed by company during week 37 that time to do 3 days of events back to back. Then last Friday and this Monday, I was on leave. So they thought I went to deliver then I told them I due on Mon.
But my boss also one kind. I told her I might be overdue, she immediately looked relieved and the next day sent me a longggg email with 11 questions.. T_T

lxb, jiayou! if really too stressed then supplement with fm like what the other experienced mummies said. I had a friend who was so stressed that she almost went into depression. Then the hubby decided once and for all to stop it by asking her to feed baby fm.
Now her baby also healthy and strong. We need to be strong to take care of the baby. :) *hugs

Lxb, why not u feed baby some fm first? I rem my #1 was taking a lot of milk during first month. No way I could have produced that much milk. During my 1st month, I will always try to latch first. Then if baby cries for more milk, I will feed fm. Meanwhile I latch and pump at 3 hrs interval. By second month, my supply was enough for baby so didn't need to rely so much on fm. Dun give yourself so much stress. It's common that everyone will blame it on not enough milk whenever baby cries. So to shut them, I gave fm. If not dun think I can tahan the questioning.

Ladies, do you all feel that you can't pee a lot nowadays? Previously I was troubled by the frequent peeing. Now I am trolled by the small amount of pee. I dunno if I'm too paranoid. But I visit the toliet 2-3 times an hour. When I go, the pee is very little only. Do I have a condition...? I searched the Internet and it says about baby sitting on bladder and if urine doesn't manage to come out, bladder may burst! So scary...

What should I do? I'm 38w3d today. Cant wait to pop. Every night I feel like I'm gonna pop anytime.....

SN, like what czlyf said, if you have a proper mum and daughter talk with your mum, do you think it will work?

thirdtimemum, my SIL and nephew (her son!) birthday also on 11/11. :)

sabrina, i do feel more pressure at V area and also an increase of BH contractions these days. esp if i am caught in traffic jam and am stuck in the car, even worse.

pinky, i PM you my hp number later. we exchange numbers better else next Tue, we will have to use forum to identify ourselves and meet up! :D you are not starting ML yet right? we encourage each other to tong till we give birth then start ML ok? i am also working like no tomorrow .. haiz.

lxb, so what is Mdm Wong's advice on the short nipple side for you?

bunnymummy, i feel thirsty often these days so i drink quite a lot of water. if i think about whether i want to pee, i will feel like going to the toilet but if i don't think about it, i can still tong for a few hours before going toilet once. for me, its all in my mind and when i am at work, i have no time to keep going to the toilet. if you go many times within an hour, then def will have little pee only?

Littleprince,

I hope you are right. Just that when pregnant, I usually go toliet like 1-2 times an hr. dunno izit I'm on leave now, so become very free to keep thinking about this. I really hope I can give birth soon so that I won't have this issue anymore! Sob...

Xiaober, breastfeeding is just one part of being a mother. if u don't wanna do it anymore, it is only btw u and ur son. not even ur hb shd have a say in it. i think u are doing fab and ur MIL is just being a bitch. tell her off in her face once and for all. u don't need to suffer this type of suffering. in the meantime, take more oats, fenugreek and more water to boost supply. it is very normal for one boob to produce more than the other. my left produce 20-50ml more than my right. whatever it is, don't bottle it up.. come talk to us.

Oh yes one more thing, pump cannot extract as much milk as baby.. so imagine u can pump 50ml it means u have a lot more inside u!

Thirdtimemum, wah sey u still around ah? ur first class womb really too comfy!

SN, u so cham.. last time when u did confinement for ur #1, did these issues surface out? how come only happened during this confinement? but ur hb also dunno how to 'zhuo ren'. just go and do what he needs to do and everybody will be happy. miss 1-2 mins of his show won't die.

Last edited:
Pinky, my #1 is already in cc and he used to attend the IFC in the same school from 1yo onwards, that's y I'm thinking of sending #2 there since it's a place i can trust. the only thing is that it will be very tight on our finances.

lxb, i think my left side also short/flat nipple, every time latch will be super painful but right side is ok. so i always wonder if my latch is wrong or is it due to my short/flat nipple. but if my latch is wrong, it should also hurt for the right side leh. anyway, i pump exclusively now for my sanity. At least i know how much my baby is drinking and there's no way anyone can say the baby is not drinking enough. hehe.

febie, lilprince, think in my family, we seldom have heart-to-heart talks, very weird leh. haha. i know how some of my friends are very close and open with their moms, but for my family, it's quite strange to do that. usually we do it by actions, like now i will just wash most of the bottles and pump parts myself, even though she says confinement shouldn't touch water too much, but i rather do it than overload her.

fuzzybear, during #1's time, we didn't have issues during confinement cos we were staying with my parents so my hb a lot more zi dong since it is not his house. but the subsequent months when my mom was taking care of #1, we had a fair share of conflicts over some childcare practices mainly because i was a first time mom and super kan chiong and paranoid. I thought this time round will be better since I'm more experienced already and won't nitpick with her on small childcare issues. but who knows, this time is a different set of problem!

Hi mummies thanks for ur wishes. Me and baby was discharged on monday but yest baby went for check up dr say her jaundice level is too high mus admit her to hosp. So heartpain to see her tanning under the light. Cant stand my mil the other day when it was raining with thunder, she carried my ger throughout abt 2hrs n my ger admit to d hosp she was d 1 crying more than me. Now my confinement is assisted by my mother, dunno wat will happen if I leave my ger under my mil care when I go back work.

Bunnymummy82: hub dun really want to feed him with fm.. He say currently we are feeding him enough.. Just that bf is easily digested so it will make bb hungry easily.. So just got to latch him more often..

Littleprince: she told me to pump more often.. Cos pumping will help pull the nipple out, which is true cos now my nipple is really longer as compared and there are times that my bb can latch on.. Rare times I would say.. Or another method is use your fingers to pull it out.. Which I find it hard cos we will feel pain mah.. But pumping is like two things at one go..

Actually my mil can be quite a good person.. My hub just told me she spend 500 over to buy herbs for me to recover from the labour.. It's just the way she speaks and talk sometimes make me buai tahan.. Like never think before saying it out.. But I have been telling myself to ignore her comments n words... To let myself be happy..

Can I know if manual pump is a better pump compare to electronic pump? Last night I was talking to another mummy n she mention that she use manual pump n her supply increased... So I m thinking of the possibility.. But is it true?

Xiaober, breastfeeding is just one part of being a mother. if u don't wanna do it anymore, it is only btw u and ur son. not even ur hb shd have a say in it. i think u are doing fab and ur MIL is just being a bitch. tell her off in her face once and for all. u don't need to suffer this type of suffering. in the meantime, take more oats, fenugreek and more water to boost supply. it is very normal for one boob to produce more than the other. my left produce 20-50ml more than my right. whatever it is, don't bottle it up.. come talk to us.

Oh yes one more thing, pump cannot extract as much milk as baby.. so imagine u can pump 50ml it means u have a lot more inside u!

Thirdtimemum, wah sey u still around ah? ur first class womb really too comfy!

SN, u so cham.. last time when u did confinement for ur #1, did these issues surface out? how come only happened during this confinement? but ur hb also dunno how to 'zhuo ren'. just go and do what he needs to do and everybody will be happy. miss 1-2 mins of his show won't die.
Haha, yes, fuzzybear, I am still here, just went to causeway point's metro earlier! Should be able to know when to induce, tomorrow, after seeing gynae. Need to ask clinic to confirm got room for me, before choosing the induction date, don't want to end up in 4 bedder!

Bunnymummy82: hub dun really want to feed him with fm.. He say currently we are feeding him enough.. Just that bf is easily digested so it will make bb hungry easily.. So just got to latch him more often..

Littleprince: she told me to pump more often.. Cos pumping will help pull the nipple out, which is true cos now my nipple is really longer as compared and there are times that my bb can latch on.. Rare times I would say.. Or another method is use your fingers to pull it out.. Which I find it hard cos we will feel pain mah.. But pumping is like two things at one go..

Actually my mil can be quite a good person.. My hub just told me she spend 500 over to buy herbs for me to recover from the labour.. It's just the way she speaks and talk sometimes make me buai tahan.. Like never think before saying it out.. But I have been telling myself to ignore her comments n words... To let myself be happy..

Can I know if manual pump is a better pump compare to electronic pump? Last night I was talking to another mummy n she mention that she use manual pump n her supply increased... So I m thinking of the possibility.. But is it true?
LXB, for me, I think if its manual pump, you can adjust/rotate/move around your breast and see which location/area can yield more milk when you compress the pump, that's what I did for my last 2 BF journey, but it is tiring on the hands. I have used Avent Manual only so far, initially I bought a 2nd hand Ameda, but it doesn't work for me, cannot draw milk out, and then I resell it to another mummy, she came to my place, tried the Ameda, and within 10-15mins, she could express a lot, which was why my conclusion is the same pump may not works the same for all mum.

Lxb, during #1's time, I bought my medela electric pump first but it didn't seem to work for me as milk was little. Then when I moved bk home with baby after confinement, I ordered an Avent manual online and got it delivered to me. It did seem to work better than Medela but after a while, my low supply returned. Then I brought my Medela to see LC and told her I think the pump had a problem. She told me to try using it at the nursery and surprisingly, I cld pump a lot of milk as I heard the babies cry! Then I realized it wasn't the pump tt gave me problem but my mind. But tts for me la, I would say there is also a possibility tt manual pumps are better than electric pumps (my aunt cld pump well with a manual lousy pump last time when Avent and Medela were not popular). Anyway, an Avent manual doesn't cost much and if you think it may help you, no harm to buy one and try so tt you can feel the diff and see what is best for you. :)

Mummies, I jus did my ctg today, bb 39wks1day, supposed to be due 13nov, but bb not showing any interest at coming out so I asked doctor about inducing over weekend.... Now getting a bit cold feet cos I jus read that if cervix not softened, baby may take another 48hrs!! Like that, induce or jus waiting is better?

Doctor said ok to induce since already full term and she's big and I wanted to induce because getting bored with the waiting and a bit scared that she gets too big for virginal birth. But the 48hr is scary....

littleprince, yes i got ur number! Hope can bump into you if Dr Tham takes his time slowly.. keke... Yes, everyday dragging myself to work! Is such a torture now cos my inner thighs r aching when i walk. Not sure why but it started this week. Maybe i sat too long and bb pressing against e nerve? Have u decided when ur ML gg to start?

xiaober, no harm getting e manual pump and try it out. Mayb it works for u. Dun put on so much stress. My mum didnt feed me bm when i was young and i still grew well. FM is not a bad thing. I rather you b a happy mum and feed some fm.

Pricilla, induce will takes really long since e bb is not ready to come out. Why dont u stay let bb stay inside longer? My sister wan to match her timing so went on induce and she said it was horrible than her #1.

3rdtimemum, yes u better go chop a date w ur gyne! Cos Mt A always fully packed. I have frens who delivered ended up w 4 bedded room.

prisci11a, i think the amount of time taken to induce is subjective ... coz we are pretty much close to full term so the concern on cervix not softened should be low. like the mummies in FB, many are not full term but induce time can range from very fast to slow. if baby is big and you are pretty sure you do not want a c-sect, it is ok to induce at 39 weeks already. my gynae did mention to me too that if baby goes beyond 3.2kg, i may want to consider to be induced before full term too because i had very bad spinal pain after #1's delivery and gynae said its side effect of epidural for me (i am one of the rare cases who gets affected so much), better for me to deliver a smaller baby than a bigger baby and risk getting the same side effect again.

pinky, you SMS me your number also la. my thighs are swollen or fat (cannot make out which :p), i can walk but not too long before i feel heavy below, walk fast also don't feel good. mine started since last wk. i have not decided when to start ML but will see baby's weight on next Tue and if already exceeded 3.2kg, will discuss with Dr Tham if i should induce at wk 39 (just nice sch hols start by then).

TGIF again! i am going for seafood dinner with colleagues tonight! :D

Pinky, yup worried about how long contractions can take :s that's why in 2 minds about induce or not to induce.
Scared bb too big, scared induce take too long ....

Little prince, not wanting to go for c-sec is why I would rather induce the bb now then waiting till full term, which by then if she still don't want to come, I would also induce....

Wish we could really measure the bb so that it would be easier to make a decision...think I I will call my doctor again today...

prisci11a, my edd is 11 nov 13 and still no signs yet also. Duno got to wait how long more. I feel like a hippo already!!
pinky, I also havent started my ML. The plan is to tahan until I deliver. The later I start, the later i go back to work! :D

Sabrina-Wah, U really k tahan hor.
I am counting down to next thurs, which will be the last day at work.
I will start my leave on Fri, by then I will be 39 weeks +1 day.

bluenose bear, if i stay at home, i very nua will become couch potato leh. I scared later from hippo become dinosaur!!
at work still need to work and move around can stay mobile if not i worry delivery later difficult.

but now go work also quite shiok since handover already, just go in surf awhile clear email. I am a ticking bomb now! hahaha! :D

Sabrina-Good la.
I also so call handover, but my the other partner like don really bother, as I am still coming in.
My staff also used to reporting to me, rather than to report to her. Think they don't really like her, coz of her low EQ.................
So I was thinking better 'shake legs' or go shopping with mum, meet up with friends while waiting for the D day:p
If not i feel stress also when coming to work.

Sabrina, wah!! Steady lei. I clearing leave n on ml since mid oct ahahahahaha
U really only gg on ml when contractions kick in ah?
My sis call me a vertical turtle lo, take it all your stuff prepared for bb arrival?

Bluenose, my replacement also v cmi, so I rather go on earlier leave then continue listening to stupid qns everyday.

prisci11a, yah going on ml when I feel something if not i feel very wasted leh.
hospital bag in hubby's car and the cot etc all setup already!

Some more I first time mum, dilation also need a few hours one so I would have enough time to go home bathe, monitor den swaddle to tmc lo.
bluenosebear, my covering colleague quite zai so still not so bad.

only my boss gan cheong than anybody else coz she is new. it's machiam her sky will collapse if i go on ML but i cannot be bothered with her now.
hahahahah!

good morning mummies...

weekly visit to the gynae later... :) shall see what she says today....

Sabrina, so envy managed to complete handover...
I'm sinking into depression mood soon.... I got the best temp staff ever... everything also limited edition...
best is my HR tell me that I nv told them that I need someone with shipping knowledge... I was like hello... I'm doing sales support, so u mean my stuff can
magically appear in front of me???
seriously think that they should let our dept handle the interview rather than take things into their hands....
and now I'm stuck with shipping headache even for courier stuff... sob sob....

Thirdtimemum, wah a lot of babies with later EDD are popping before u! u must be so tired of waiting.. :p Febie, u don't say next will be Thirdtimemum. Scarly her first class womb too comfy and other babies pop first.

Febie, update later after yr appt.
I seeing Prof next Fri.
But I rather c him in delivery suite, coz I wan to c my girl on 15/11 AKA 5th wedding Anniversary

Hi lxb...just ignore n dun stress urself.. Give fm to supplement if not enough... I had low milk supply for my #1.. And my pil said e same things.. So irritating .. But I just ignore them n just latch whenever bb is hungry ... Then my milk supply kicks in and I can even pump 140 ml for one side later... Milk supply will definitely boost up...

Just do rem to feed at least 15-20 mins for one side so bb can take e hind milk which has more fat content thus more filling...

Nw with #2, my milk supply is quite gd.. Which I m surprised..

Btw mommies with toddlers... My #1 who is 21 mths old nw often bangs his head against the floor or wall when he throw tantrums.. Is this normal? He will hit real hard then will cry later...

sabrina is 11 Nov, maybe the next one to pop if not thirdtimemum! LOL! all the discussion about who is popping next! attigal's case is like so qiao, just asking about mucous plug then contractions came tt night! now we know tts really a possible sign!

valenjo, can #1 speak well? if yes, maybe you want to read to him more books regarding how to express his feelings in words? maybe he doesn't know how to express his frustrations so he bangs his head against the floor/wall. then you can teach him to speak out when he is upset so that you can understand why.

woohoo! i cleared my emails down to very minimal today as i start to clear my work. trying to delegate out just in case i pop anytime! :)

Hallow all! Yes I popped already! Baby can't wait to see the world so came early! Posted my dramtic birth story in fb liao... so far we r all doing ok, dr tham is really a steady gynae... yesterday he delivered about 10 babies before the day is over! Yesterday really also quite a popular date!

I will try n think more positive.. Now I just walk away when I hear such comments..

Mummies any idea where I can get second hand manual pump? I m looking around but duno where to start or post...

Bluenosebear, tosay also use doppler listen for heartbeat and also check if bb engaged.
Bb engaged liao so anytime for me too. Say next week do ctg.

attigal, good to hear dr tham is steady but i worry about your anaethesist (sp?) lor. hope i don't have the same issue. rest well yeah!

btw, mummies with dr tham, do we need to do ctg at like 38th or 39th wk? or not at all?

lxb, you can subscribe to Mummy's Market in FB. they always publish 2nd hand items for sale.

woohoo!!!!!!! Super long no log in liao... TGIF!!!!!!!!

Congrats to all those who have popped & those who are still waiting hang on there!

Getting more & more restless to go to work these days..

Febie- thanks for yr update.
Wah, engage Liao, really anytime
Hopefully my is also engage next week.......
I still have some things not unpack or not open from new box.
Let me finish 1st, then girl girl k pop:cool:
My CEO suddenly appear, so stress just now.
But lucky, he was ok with me :p

Hello mummies! What an exciting morning. So shocked that attigal popped liao...

Just went for my 37wks check up. Baby is abt 2.7kg. Not engaged. Lots of amniotic fluid. Think he has no plans to come out anytime soon.

One more week of gg to office and I will be working fr home till edd at the end of the mth. It's so interesting to read abt how mummies in fb are coping with their little bundle. Really a lot to learn...

lxb, jiayou. can't share much on bf cos i hv no experience. but as the rest of mummies shared don't bottle up ur feelings k... just chat with us on fb or here... more than willing to lend a listening ear.

Back