(2013/11) November 2013

sabrina, so cute leh ur description, butt crack!

I'm feeling so breathless & nausea today.. These few days, i start feeling sleepy ard this time.. Can dose off at my desk!! Anyone feeling the same?

totorodino: You should tell her--> Yeah I float to the toilet and back that's why you didnt notice lo.

I know how it feels... My weight jumped by 3kg from last month and baby gained 1kg plus. Gyne told me to reduce carbohydrates, increase meat and veg intake. Now officially gained 10kg already kanna warning liao.
Now I reduce my carbo by half and chew very slowly so that I will feel full..

linxiaober: never buy from watson before so not sure the quality.

I got this colleague.. who keeps touching my tummy.. and everytime bb kicks, she will think its because bb likes her.. actually i wanted to tell her: its bb don't like you that's why kicking to tell u to stop touching.
Hahahah, very evil of me hor...

totorodino: You should tell her--> Yeah I float to the toilet and back that's why you didnt notice lo.

I know how it feels... My weight jumped by 3kg from last month and baby gained 1kg plus. Gyne told me to reduce carbohydrates, increase meat and veg intake. Now officially gained 10kg already kanna warning liao.
Now I reduce my carbo by half and chew very slowly so that I will feel full..

linxiaober: never buy from watson before so not sure the quality.

I got this colleague.. who keeps touching my tummy.. and everytime bb kicks, she will think its because bb likes her.. actually i wanted to tell her: its bb don't like you that's why kicking to tell u to stop touching.
Hahahah, very evil of me hor...

Sabrina, if i will u, i will reply ur colleague, my bb kicked coz he/she felt "MOLESTED"!! :p

Ankh, come and join us on Friday lah.. ur #1 has school? cos its Children's Day and most schools are closed. I dun wanna wait till my hb is free lor cos i know all the gd buys will prob be gone. :p anyway PM me or Febie or Little Prince your number.

Re: blue water proof sheets
this can be bought at pharmacies like Guardian, Watsons.. cheaper. some moms put this sheets under their bedsheets how just in case the water bag burst.

Val, i dunno leh.. my #2 is a bit sick.. yesterday he cried until he puked when i left the car. today he is much better but i caught him gagging and trying to force it out of his mouth. grah! who are u on FB? i cannot guess leh.. i got a shock of my life when i saw so many mommies.. all foreign to me.

Everybody is teasing Val for wearing g-string!! hehehe..

i have ppl trying to molest my tummy too. very irritating.. usually i will do the same and touch their tummies.. most of them will get a shock and jump back.

Mummychua, get better soon so u can join us on Friday! who else wanna join us let us know and we will add u into the what's app chat.

Fuzzybear,
How come ur #2 thot of inducing himself to vomit coz he is bored? Mayb can play some kids songs in car?
Yup. I nv update the excel sheet, too lazy. Hahaha! I think u can easily guess who am i in fb. Haha. Are u wearing cheongsum in the profile pic? Just reply or join in when u feel like it. Sometimes too many posts/replies/replicate posts/qns i just skip also.
I always love nice and sexy lingerie =p must add some spice to it mah. Keke.

Febie,
Haha. U all dun wear gstrings at all? I am nt the odd one out here ba? =x

Xiaober,
U dun nd to worry abt whether u have dilated or nt. 1st time mummy can take a long time to dilate over days or even weeks. if u have contractions with backache, time it. If its regular for over a period of time then u sld head to the hosp. U sld be monitoring ur contractions as its the best indication of when u sld head to hosp.

Ankh,
Hahaha!! U r cheeky and notti! =p

Pinky,
The blue waterproof mat sld be available from hosp phamacy.
Same la. I set 10kg target but looks like gg to burst. Set at 12-15kg nw >_<

Mush,
So gd only gained 300g for 3weeks. I think i easily gain 500g per week. Haha.

I'm back after battling with hfmd! #1 is finally back in school. I think I did kena but only very slight symptoms.

Felval, you are not the only g-string lover. me too. Usually I only wear g-string, except when AF is here... I was wearing g-string all the way till 2nd trimester.. then switch to panties coz more comfortable.

Looks like I'm not the only one who stocked up the watson's disposable underwear during their 1 for 1 sale! I bought 3 packs for the price of 6.. just took one out yesterday to see and it seems comfortable and very stretchy.

Febie,
Hahaha!! Lace also nice. Lace + gstring = woohoo! Hahaa!!

Sabrina,
Its just a matter of getting used to la. Once get used i dun even feel anything flossing my butt =P just like hw i am nt used to granny panties covering my butt =P
I cant stand ppl touching my tummy w/o asking me first. Close friends i am ok la but to the rest i wanna tell them "hey, i am nt public property! When i am nt preg u dun touch my tummy coz its rude. Just becoz i am preg doesnt mean u can touch it!"

SN,
Spot on! Yes, been 10+ yrs so i really v used to gstring already. =D

Fuzzybear,
Has ur #2 always been like tat or only recently due to the impending arrival of #3?
Give u a hint: my name says it all. Lol!
Hehe. Its ok coz i just love gstrings. Wahhaa! Actually i am quite surprised coz i tot alot of ladies wld be wearing gstrings =P

Attigal,
^5!! Finally i dun feel like an alien. Hahah!

pinky, my #1 is using kodomo shampoo (yellow color) and j & j body wash (white color). i will just let #2 use the same la else so many bottles in the toilet. :)

xian, too busy to feel sleepy leh. churning numbers and munching on guava slices while waiting for my system to run ......... 1 more hr to going home!

felval - I love g-strings coz very airy and sexy, and no vpl! makes me feel confident in fitting clothes. Btw I cannot tahan granny panties during pregnancy. all the panties I'm wearing now are the mesh lacey boycuts from cotton on. very comfortable and I dun feel frumpy wearing them. Also a big fan of their long spaghetti strap tops because they cover my bump nicely- I cannot bear exposing part of my bump when I need to go ou, looks so unsightly! I always told my hb that cotton on has no idea their apparels are quite pregnancy friendly.

sabrina, so cute leh ur description, butt crack!

I'm feeling so breathless & nausea today.. These few days, i start feeling sleepy ard this time.. Can dose off at my desk!! Anyone feeling the same?

Yes! same for me! duno why soo sleepy in the afternoon

lol. Val's profile pic on FB is the one with some fireworks behind, i think. haha.

my son's school has hfmd too and apparently if they don't break the cycle by next Friday, they might have to close for 10 days. wah, that means my son will be home with me during the week of my delivery. haha.

sabrina, lol, i used to have one ex colleague who really "floats". I dunno how to describe but my other colleague was the one who said that she "floats" and appears without a sound. lol.

Thank you all for the information.

Ankh: haha.. I like the way u describe queens, cow & maid...so funny. Moo...

Re: Herbs
Not too sure which herbs but I will stop drinking; play safe since I am not those with strong health as I am very sensitive to such stuffs. Recall Mrs Wong BB from TMC mentioned it in her class too.
Oh ya, another friend advise me to drink a bottle of chicken essence b4 admitting to hospital for delivery too..to have energy to push. Think better seek doc approval first....

Re: Disposable underpad sheet
I have bought the waterproof blue disposable sheet from guardian;$3plus per pack of 10.
Kiddy palace do sell but if I m not wrong its more expensive however seems thicker..

Re: Waxing/Shaving
Nah, not going; risk of contractions. think either shave or let doc /nurse see "BUSHES". Heard from friend, the nurse will help us shave on the deliver day.

Re: Baby fair
I will going down on sat after my check up. Will be getting pampers, baby toiletries, nursing bra, nipple cream& etc.
Mummies going down on fri or alone, please do not overbuy till too heavy to carry...not wise for mummies to carry heavy stuff unless u have someone to pick u or help u carry the things. Happy shopping:)

Re: Baby Shampoo & wash
I will be getting Johnson or Kodomo. Try first..anyway, hospital usually used these brands to bath babies too. They have this all in one type (hair & body) & no need rinse i think.

Re: Maternity pad.
Seriously i have no idea how to use the loop. Also, confirm will leak if no wings for me..i move a lot when i sleep.
Furthermore, its so thick....guess i will stick to normal sanitary pad ,if there is balance, i still can use after that.

Re: Baby Clothes detergents & bottle washing detergents
Which brand is good?

Re: Pampers
Which brand is good?
Shall i use lousier brand for day time & goods ones for night? or use average brand for both day & night ? or what other suggestions?

Ankh, come and join us on Friday lah.. ur #1 has school? cos its Children's Day and most schools are closed. I dun wanna wait till my hb is free lor cos i know all the gd buys will prob be gone. :p anyway PM me or Febie or Little Prince your number.

Re: blue water proof sheets
this can be bought at pharmacies like Guardian, Watsons.. cheaper. some moms put this sheets under their bedsheets how just in case the water bag burst.

Val, i dunno leh.. my #2 is a bit sick.. yesterday he cried until he puked when i left the car. today he is much better but i caught him gagging and trying to force it out of his mouth. grah! who are u on FB? i cannot guess leh.. i got a shock of my life when i saw so many mommies.. all foreign to me.

Everybody is teasing Val for wearing g-string!! hehehe..

i have ppl trying to molest my tummy too. very irritating.. usually i will do the same and touch their tummies.. most of them will get a shock and jump back.

Mummychua, get better soon so u can join us on Friday! who else wanna join us let us know and we will add u into the what's app chat.
Fuzzy- I will be going with hubby on fri.
Likely 12pm, but must c what time I can wake up, haha
Also be meeting cordlife staff to sign up for cord blood banking.

Hi mummies! So happening today with the sexy g-strings! I only wear it when I wear my tight beige pants to avoid vpl haha... other times can't stand the string in my butt :p

I'm planning to go the baby fair on Fri too! Just got a letter from #1's school that they are changing their children's day hol from next fri to this fri due to the many hfmd cases, so may send #1 to my mum's place and go shopping lol... hb said he will join me later but he got a dinner that he need to go to so I will just eat dinner at my mum's place and pick up #1. littleprince, I pm you my hp and add me to the whatsapp chat ok? Thanks!

Underpads: I got mine from guardian last time, can also use to put in baby's cot in case of pee/poo accidents. This time not intending to get since will be planned csec. KKH will give the smaller underpads for baby's use too, can bring home excess when discharged.

baby wash: I use pureen baby top to toe for #1, so will use the same for #2. For newborn, just put 1 or 2 drops in the bathtub, don't need to rinse off.

maternity pad/panties: I'm not planning to buy any, will use the loop ones from the hospital while staying there since nurses will help to change, then change to night pads when discharged... easier to change since will need to pee often lol...

fuzzybear, welcome to FB! I never post anything cos I'm not a regular FB user but will read the thread as and when haha...

hello mummies! have been bz the entire day! trying to rush out my work so that I can clear my annual leave lest it gets forfeited..seems like the forum is v active today!

i should be going down to the bb fair on fri as well, probably ard evening. will u guys still be there? hope to see fellow mummies there! :)

re: maternity pads, i got mine from mothercare..not too sure if it's gd though..

disposable undies: i oso got mine from watsons..it was quite cheap..i tink less than 10 bucks..interested mummies can go take a look..

underpads: i got mine from BHG i tink..forgot the brand but i bought it to lay on my bed, just in case my waterbag bursts in the middle of the night..left the box in the drawer beside my bed, so tt i can 'activate' it as and when i want..

baby wash: i got the baby gaia travel size kit just in case the it is not suitable for the bb...

cordblood: i know i 'advertised' this before, but interested mummies can quote my IC number upon application, so that we both get vouchers (can choose from capitaland, choice, etc). i tink the value is $100 if i am not wrong...

fb: can someone pls add me on fb? boohoo..requested a few times, but wasn't [email protected]

going for gynae visit tomorrow..am praying for gd news, coz i have been eating v v little these days...gambatte mummies!! :)

Thank you all for the information.

Ankh: haha.. I like the way u describe queens, cow & maid...so funny. Moo...

Re: Herbs
Not too sure which herbs but I will stop drinking; play safe since I am not those with strong health as I am very sensitive to such stuffs. Recall Mrs Wong BB from TMC mentioned it in her class too.
Oh ya, another friend advise me to drink a bottle of chicken essence b4 admitting to hospital for delivery too..to have energy to push. Think better seek doc approval first....

Re: Disposable underpad sheet
I have bought the waterproof blue disposable sheet from guardian;$3plus per pack of 10.
Kiddy palace do sell but if I m not wrong its more expensive however seems thicker..

Re: Waxing/Shaving
Nah, not going; risk of contractions. think either shave or let doc /nurse see "BUSHES". Heard from friend, the nurse will help us shave on the deliver day.

Re: Baby fair
I will going down on sat after my check up. Will be getting pampers, baby toiletries, nursing bra, nipple cream& etc.
Mummies going down on fri or alone, please do not overbuy till too heavy to carry...not wise for mummies to carry heavy stuff unless u have someone to pick u or help u carry the things. Happy shopping:)

Re: Baby Shampoo & wash
I will be getting Johnson or Kodomo. Try first..anyway, hospital usually used these brands to bath babies too. They have this all in one type (hair & body) & no need rinse i think.

Re: Maternity pad.
Seriously i have no idea how to use the loop. Also, confirm will leak if no wings for me..i move a lot when i sleep.
Furthermore, its so thick....guess i will stick to normal sanitary pad ,if there is balance, i still can use after that.

Re: Baby Clothes detergents & bottle washing detergents
Which brand is good?

Re: Pampers
Which brand is good?
Shall i use lousier brand for day time & goods ones for night? or use average brand for both day & night ? or what other suggestions?

Baby Shampoo & wash

I suggest using them separately. I started using J & J 2 in 1 and it gave my boy cradle cap! I switch to kodomo shampoo and it got better.

Baby clothes detergent

I used to use ABD brand from pureen, its powder foam with anti bacterial.

Diapers

So far I used nepia which I heard is good for newborn (will be using back). After that I switch to huggies. When I start my boy on pull-ups I used Drypers as the elastic is softer and easier to wear.

hello mummies.

bb fair on fri - any good deals so far? I am looking for newborn diapers. Got 2 pack but counting that it is only 48 pieces, figured out i might need somemore. but the facebook advertisements did not mention any so far.

fb - can someone add me to facebook thread. requested a few times but no one add me.
email: [email protected].
my edd is 1/2 nov thus i join both oct and nov mummies.

rashes - something to ask mummies here.
recently i develop some kinda of rashes on my arms. started with the right and now the left also kena. not sure is it weather related or pregnancy related. Anyone has any idea?

Hi mummies, im new in this thread and would like to join in this group to get to know all mummies here. It's been a long time since I last login here. Im currently expecting my #3. Hope to make new friends with mummies here. :)

Hi Mummies, may i know how do u wash mthe clothes for ur new borns?? by using the washine machine or hand wash?
And for mummies with experience, is it better to use maternity pad or can I just use those normal pads that is for super heavy flow??

Can someone add me to the *secret* facebook too? ([email protected]) Thanks thanks!!

Little prince, PMed u my hp no. already to join in whatsapp for Bb fair shopping!

Fuzzybear, yep tomorrow no school for #1, so arranged with MIL to take care of her.

gwenngann - wa, that's really good. u only gained 7kg so far! I hope i had control myself over the last mth....cries!

Hello gingerbread! Welcome here! when ur due date?

Xiaober87, i intending to handwash actually. Is tedious so i give some to my mum to help me to wash. I bought maternity pad from Pureen but is without wings. Think all e maternity pads r without wings. I dunno i will leak anot lo since im like flip like roti prata when sleeping. lol..

Attigal & little prince, thanks for info. I tink i jus buy e kodomo & J&J bb shampoo and bath separately. Try to use e cheap one 1st see bb can take it. So ex to buy all e bb stuff....

Val, fb shld b e name that aldy tells? I tink my 2nd child muz set a higher target..at least i wont feel so demoralised & upset when i burst my target! haha

Ya, i tried G-string once but i felt soooooo uncomfortable! Yes right someone describe as the string crack middle of e butt or something.. exactly! So i prefer to wear normal panties. I only use it for "special" moments.... hahaha.. =p

Little Prince, forgot to reply ur msg yesterday on the maid issue. My boys don't seem to have any reaction to her but they are def more aloof to this maid than the last one. my #2 used to walk out of bed himself to the maid to get milk but with this maid, he will wake us up and make us go with him. i guess it could be either they are adapting to him and vice versa. but she is really very fierce!

Val, yaya are u the one with the fireworks in the background? i was wondering if ur name was Fel instead of Val. :p Nah my #2 is a bit sick the past wk.. plus i was driving to work myself until 1st oct when my season parking at work expired so hb has to drive me and the boys (cos we don't find it safe leaving the boys with my new maid) to work.

Re: Pads
I find the normal pads for heavy overnight flows good enough for lochia. i don't have heavy lochia..

Re: washing of bb clothes
I just use my machine because i was a lot at one go.

Re: diapers
Initially u don't have to use the more ex type. just diapers like Pampers NB or Huggies or Drypers cos u need to change every 2-3hrs.. only when they stop pooing every 3hrs then u can consider using the more ex and more absorbent types.

Re: laundry detergent
Again depends on ur bb's skin and machine. top loads can take liquid detergent better while front load machines don't.

Ankh, see u tmr!

hello mummies.

bb fair on fri - any good deals so far? I am looking for newborn diapers. Got 2 pack but counting that it is only 48 pieces, figured out i might need somemore. but the facebook advertisements did not mention any so far.

fb - can someone add me to facebook thread. requested a few times but no one add me.
email: [email protected].
my edd is 1/2 nov thus i join both oct and nov mummies.

rashes - something to ask mummies here.
recently i develop some kinda of rashes on my arms. started with the right and now the left also kena. not sure is it weather related or pregnancy related. Anyone has any idea?
hello train lover! my left leg, at the fold between knee and calf, back of leg, also developed a patch of redness, skin is dry, but not itchy, no feeling, so it doesn't really bothers me, except when I wear shorts/Bermuda, then its obvious.

Hi mummies, im new in this thread and would like to join in this group to get to know all mummies here. It's been a long time since I last login here. Im currently expecting my #3. Hope to make new friends with mummies here. :)
Hello gingerbreadhouse! Welcome back.
I am also a third3timemum, my EDD is 4/11/13, when is yours?
I have 2 boys, age 13 & 5, and this time round I got a girl!

morning mummies! went to check out on the brand of the underpad last night when i got home..the brand is natal sense and it costs about $7.90 at BHG..

welcome gingerbreadhouse to the forum! :)

time flies man, it's october and the D day is inching! having mixed feelings! hee..

gwenngann - wa, that's really good. u only gained 7kg so far! I hope i had control myself over the last mth....cries!

Hello gingerbread! Welcome here! when ur due date?

Xiaober87, i intending to handwash actually. Is tedious so i give some to my mum to help me to wash. I bought maternity pad from Pureen but is without wings. Think all e maternity pads r without wings. I dunno i will leak anot lo since im like flip like roti prata when sleeping. lol..

Attigal & little prince, thanks for info. I tink i jus buy e kodomo & J&J bb shampoo and bath separately. Try to use e cheap one 1st see bb can take it. So ex to buy all e bb stuff....

Val, fb shld b e name that aldy tells? I tink my 2nd child muz set a higher target..at least i wont feel so demoralised & upset when i burst my target! haha

Ya, i tried G-string once but i felt soooooo uncomfortable! Yes right someone describe as the string crack middle of e butt or something.. exactly! So i prefer to wear normal panties. I only use it for "special" moments.... hahaha.. =p
J & J tend to dry the skin, so be careful, do not add too much into the water, actually bb are very clean, even if you just use warm water, without any soap is fine for the beginning. I used too much J & J during my #1 time, and he has very rough and dry skin

#2 time, I used catephil & lactacyd baby bath.

GM Mummies,

welcome gingerbreadhouse to the forum!

i may go to fair on fri in evening... u guys still be around??? i will pm my no to littleprince in case if i reach early can message u guys to catch up... :)

feeling very tried, and have been dreaming on bad things... not sure if its common... very awkward dreams...

since sat, i am having backache on n off... is it considered contractions? yesterday worst still.... couldn't even walk... its was continuous back pain... i hope not to deliver before 38 weeks...

J & J tend to dry the skin, so be careful, do not add too much into the water, actually bb are very clean, even if you just use warm water, without any soap is fine for the beginning. I used too much J & J during my #1 time, and he has very rough and dry skin

#2 time, I used catephil & lactacyd baby bath.

i used J&J, it was ok with my son.. his skin is not that rough.. i doubt if i still use for #2 due to recent news on J&J...

Yoz! Thanks everyone for the support so far!Glad to have joined this forum to share and rants! Thanks for the listening ears and the comfort words too :D

Was at the gynea yday for week35 checkup. Good news is baby has turned head down!! :D super happy! Finally able to booked the hospital package for normal delivery. I've gained almost 2kgs for the past 3 weeks and only 700g goes to bb. He is now approx. 2.58kg! :cool:I'll see my gynea every week from this stage onward.

@fuzzybear , Gynea said she is able to do the ligation the next day after natural birth in the hospital however this will lead to higher chance of getting pregnant at 2%. Alternative, I can do the ligation 1 mth later and the chances of getting pregnant is reduced to 1%. I was thinking to do it one shot (during the hospital stay) since Gynea said it's only about 3 stitches near my belly button area. However, hubby said I should only do this after I recovered from the delivery..... now thinking should I or should I not...

@xian, I think is normal to feel really sleepy at 3pm+. Looks like most of us do doze off during this magic hour!

@pinky, 4kg is really alot!! :rolleyes: I once put on 3kg within a month I also wanted to faint liao. Got terrified and on diet after that.

@gwen, actually I don't understand Y muz wait till bb pop then can fix bed huh? It makes no sense. should get really everything & welcome the bb mar.. but if your MIL insist, just ask your hb get ready everything for u lor :D

@Xiaobei87, I'd hand wash them myself. Can't really trust my maid to do a good job for newborn as she tends to do things in a super "chinchai" mode. Either machine wash or hand wash, both equally clean bah. it's really up to individual in my opinion.

@totorodino , I guess you're next on the line! 16 Oct is just around the corner! Woo hoo!! feel so excited for u! Have you all set?? ;)

@ankh , great illustration there! :D :D when pregnant with #1, I was the QUEEN too! 1st bb came out got demoted to Panda. Now with #3 in tummy, QUEEN has left and I have become Cinderella turning myself to princess only after wee hour in a dream :D :D LOLz!!!

disposable undies, I also got mine at watson during 1 for 1 sales too. It's Cotton & stretchy type. I took the XL size :p as my butt is Humongous at this stage..... and talking abt G-strings :oops: I think Ill sure look like "Sumo" if I put it on now :oops::oops:

Baby Clothes detergents - I used ABD powder. Like the smell and it does clear stains
Bottle washing detergents - I bought pigeon
Diapers - I bought pampers NB for nights. Plan to use clothes nappy in the day.

and Welcome Gingerbreadhse! Here's got few mummies expecting #3. When will you due?

For those mummies with younger children, do take care ya! HFMD is really awful.

Re: diapers
i used diapers like Pampers NB or Huggies or Drypers for my #1. have brought huggies nb n s size for #2....

Mt A provide the blue waterproof sheet to place on the bed, I think everyday they will replenish, but should be in the hospital bill.

During my 1st delivery at KKH, I requested the blue sheet from the Auntie who cleaned my bed ley. She gave me abt 5 to bring home :p now I don't think got such nice auntie around not

Yoz! Thanks everyone for the support so far!Glad to have joined this forum to share and rants! Thanks for the listening ears and the comfort words too :D

Was at the gynea yday for week35 checkup. Good news is baby has turned head down!! :D super happy! Finally able to booked the hospital package for normal delivery. I've gained almost 2kgs for the past 3 weeks and only 700g goes to bb. He is now approx. 2.58kg! :cool:I'll see my gynea every week from this stage onward.

@fuzzybear , Gynea said she is able to do the ligation the next day after natural birth in the hospital however this will lead to higher chance of getting pregnant at 2%. Alternative, I can do the ligation 1 mth later and the chances of getting pregnant is reduced to 1%. I was thinking to do it one shot (during the hospital stay) since Gynea said it's only about 3 stitches near my belly button area. However, hubby said I should only do this after I recovered from the delivery..... now thinking should I or should I not...

@xian, I think is normal to feel really sleepy at 3pm+. Looks like most of us do doze off during this magic hour!

@pinky, 4kg is really alot!! :rolleyes: I once put on 3kg within a month I also wanted to faint liao. Got terrified and on diet after that.

@gwen, actually I don't understand Y muz wait till bb pop then can fix bed huh? It makes no sense. should get really everything & welcome the bb mar.. but if your MIL insist, just ask your hb get ready everything for u lor :D

@Xiaobei87, I'd hand wash them myself. Can't really trust my maid to do a good job for newborn as she tends to do things in a super "chinchai" mode. Either machine wash or hand wash, both equally clean bah. it's really up to individual in my opinion.

@totorodino , I guess you're next on the line! 16 Oct is just around the corner! Woo hoo!! feel so excited for u! Have you all set?? ;)

@ankh , great illustration there! :D :D when pregnant with #1, I was the QUEEN too! 1st bb came out got demoted to Panda. Now with #3 in tummy, QUEEN has left and I have become Cinderella turning myself to princess only after wee hour in a dream :D :D LOLz!!!

disposable undies, I also got mine at watson during 1 for 1 sales too. It's Cotton & stretchy type. I took the XL size :p as my butt is Humongous at this stage..... and talking abt G-strings :oops: I think Ill sure look like "Sumo" if I put it on now :oops::oops:

Baby Clothes detergents - I used ABD powder. Like the smell and it does clear stains
Bottle washing detergents - I bought pigeon
Diapers - I bought pampers NB for nights. Plan to use clothes nappy in the day.

and Welcome Gingerbreadhse! Here's got few mummies expecting #3. When will you due?

For those mummies with younger children, do take care ya! HFMD is really awful.

ligation: my gynae also said he will do it after delivery within 24 hrs... how much does it cost? i forgot to ask what method will he use as there are few types of ligation ... i will check on next appointment... i wish to do it during hospital stay... still deciding ...

weight gain: i have been constantly putting on weight 3kg every month from 2nd trimister :( u guys r really good on weight gain...

For maternity pad, does hospital all provide loop type? I think Mount A provide Kotex brand. But I don’t see loop type Kotex in NTUC. Never use loop pad before. Worried it will leak easily.

For shampoo and wash, I bought 2 in 1 but my SIL advice not to use 2 in 1 as there are chemicals. For the first few days, bath the baby in plain water is good enough.

Can add me to FB as well ? e-mail : [email protected]
Thanks.. :)

morning mummies! feeling so excited! going to see my baby later.. now 2 weeks appt also find it long.. lol..

mumagain: is there size? yesterday i went watson to check it out but i saw the cotton one bu free size leh.. dan the rest got size de all paper kind one.. so i didnt buy in the end..

re: tonic in the last month
i remember i saw it somewhere that one of the mummies mention that should not take tonic during the last month before edd right? is it true? cos when i went for lelian class she got mention abt it also.. she say its not recommended especially if going for natural.. but i believe my in-laws will ask me to take.. so i thinking if should take or not..

re: tonic in the last month
i remember i saw it somewhere that one of the mummies mention that should not take tonic during the last month before edd right? is it true? cos when i went for lelian class she got mention abt it also.. she say its not recommended especially if going for natural.. but i believe my in-laws will ask me to take.. so i thinking if should take or not..

yup, i heard about it also, from which week onwards do we stop eating birds nest? and what's the reason why we shouldnt be taking it during the last month before edd?

hello mommies! hope all of you had a good lunch.

I thought the tonics refer to ginseng all that? thought bird's nest still ok to drink. i only have two weeks left, so desperately trying to finish my bird's nest.

momnov, y is there a 2% risk of getting pregnant if you do ligation 1 day after natural delivery? did your gynae explain y?

mumagain, haha you also so funny. now i don't even have cinderalla dreams anymore hahahaha.

Previously when i quoted my friend's NRIC for cordlife (#1's time), neither of us received the $100 vouchers loh. so pissed. and we were all too busy to follow up also. GRR. so i find cordlife's admin process very sucky.

Yesterday saw Mark Lee (Guo Huang) driving his car out of my son's school. Think he recently just started sending his two kids to the school cos never see him before that. Saw his wife the other day. My hb said y we copy him in everything, gynae also the same. I'm like duhhh -.-!!!. Our son started in the school even before Mark Lee loh and we only saw the picture of him and wife in our gynae's clinic when we first saw our gynae in 2010 ...

I am so looking to the fair tomorrow and I had to fall sick today... Now got flu and a sore throat. Trying to sleep it off to go away after seeing the doctor. It's really the worst combination, to be sick and pregnant!

Hello all,

Been a long time since i login... been very busy with work and recently had a lot of issues with bosses and clients... :(

I am just glad that my leave is nearing soon - 3 weeks time.. at least something to look forward to.

I just had my gynae check up on tuesday @ week 33(6 days). Baby is around 2kg and I only gain 1kg over 3 weeks...my appetite have been slowing down in the last phase but gynae is ok with the baby size now and so long baby is still growing, he do not have any issue.

So far i have gain 10kg. Next check up is 2 weeks time - at around week 36. Excited for the arrival of BB!

The only concern we had was if there was cord around baby's neck... during the scan, we saw the cord at the back of bb's neck, can't tell if its just sliding across bb shoulder or coiling around bb neck...I hope its not coiling ard bb neck.:(.

Btw, can anybody try adding me again in FB? - [email protected]. Previously there were attempts to add me in, but i just don't see any admin notification...

As for Expo fair - i am intending to throw MC to go for the fair tomorrow in the afternoon. I am quite sick of speaking with my boss at the moment to ask for leave application - just want to avoid speaking to her.
I bought quite alot of stuffs over the past few fairs... i only want to get diaper bag/sorter for my longchamp bag, maternity bra and some shampoos for my bb.

SN, hm, same kids' school n Gynae as mark Lee. He has 3 kids leh. ;p

Pinky, u were the one with sprained ankle right? See if u can wear an ankle guard for next few months. I used to sprain both ankles at different times in upper primary for 2-3 yrs period. Once sprained ankle may need some time to strengthen again. Some more now with pregnancy hormones, our ligaments are still loose.

Momnov, this morning in a 45 nap I actually dreamt of my ex bf! Weird hahahahahaha!

So tired now, dunno how I'm going to shop at expo tomorrow. Think I really will bring my little trolley w me into expo. Realised I still got quite a lot of little barang barang to buy.

Welcome train lover, gingerbreadhouse, xiaobei87.

Xiaobei87, u really born in '87? Same age as my younger bro, now I feel so old lol!

I thought the tonics refer to ginseng all that? thought bird's nest still ok to drink. i only have two weeks left, so desperately trying to finish my bird's nest.

momnov, y is there a 2% risk of getting pregnant if you do ligation 1 day after natural delivery? did your gynae explain y?

mumagain, haha you also so funny. now i don't even have cinderalla dreams anymore hahahaha.

Previously when i quoted my friend's NRIC for cordlife (#1's time), neither of us received the $100 vouchers loh. so pissed. and we were all too busy to follow up also. GRR. so i find cordlife's admin process very sucky.

Yesterday saw Mark Lee (Guo Huang) driving his car out of my son's school. Think he recently just started sending his two kids to the school cos never see him before that. Saw his wife the other day. My hb said y we copy him in everything, gynae also the same. I'm like duhhh -.-!!!. Our son started in the school even before Mark Lee loh and we only saw the picture of him and wife in our gynae's clinic when we first saw our gynae in 2010 ...

Hi totorodino,
wat school is that?
he has 3 kids right? i know his youngest kid is in pat's

its mumagain gynae told about 2% risk in ligation... my gynae didn't say any risk involved in ligation... he just said we can do it for normal delivery also... i will check with him more in details in next visit...

SN, hm, same kids' school n Gynae as mark Lee. He has 3 kids leh. ;p

Pinky, u were the one with sprained ankle right? See if u can wear an ankle guard for next few months. I used to sprain both ankles at different times in upper primary for 2-3 yrs period. Once sprained ankle may need some time to strengthen again. Some more now with pregnancy hormones, our ligaments are still loose.

Momnov, this morning in a 45 nap I actually dreamt of my ex bf! Weird hahahahahaha!

So tired now, dunno how I'm going to shop at expo tomorrow. Think I really will bring my little trolley w me into expo. Realised I still got quite a lot of little barang barang to buy.

Welcome train lover, gingerbreadhouse, xiaobei87.

Xiaobei87, u really born in '87? Same age as my younger bro, now I feel so old lol!

ankh, u dreamt about ur ex bf, i dreamt about my hubby's ex gf. very scary dream man... haha

Hello hello! i was away for some company HR talk this am. damn waste time.. suppose to provide shuttle bus from our office to the venue but they didn't provide enough buses.. end up had to take a cab there.

Blessmum, hrmm i did read up that there are many way of ligating.. it really depends on what methods ur gynae chooses. but i dunno why urs will be 2% though.. hrmm.. it will cost me 2K to do ligation. my doc will tie 4 knots. not sure if he will use bands or not.

ankh, I didn't know Mark Lee has three kids! I only saw two kids in his car and my gynae's clinic only has pictures of his #1 and #2. I heard from my friend that his wife had problem conceiving initially, that's y they went to see my gynae who specialises in infertility. sounds like they have been very productive since then. LOL. btw, I'm not having a third kid!!!!!!

yunzz, yup it's Pats at Halifax. But I only saw two kids in his car. haha.

yup, i heard about it also, from which week onwards do we stop eating birds nest? and what's the reason why we shouldnt be taking it during the last month before edd?
Twinnie: i think the concern is more on bb's size.. my MIL also said don take too much tonic.. bb will be too puu and will be big.. so we will have a hard time pushing... i donno how true.. juz passing down from some aunties.. lolz...

ankh, I didn't know Mark Lee has three kids! I only saw two kids in his car and my gynae's clinic only has pictures of his #1 and #2. I heard from my friend that his wife had problem conceiving initially, that's y they went to see my gynae who specialises in infertility. sounds like they have been very productive since then. LOL. btw, I'm not having a third kid!!!!!!

ohhh so your child is at pats halifax? my child is at halifax too! CH
do u know where is pats halifax moving to?

yunzz, your #1 is born in which year? which class is he/she in? My son is in Funshine Bear. They will be closed tomorrow onwards for 10 days. HFMD...sian.
not sure where they are moving to but the lease has been extended till Dec 14. Will you send #2 to Pats too? I don't think I can afford to send #2 there.

I went to wikipedia Mark Lee. LOL. His three children were born in 2008, 2011, 2013. The third one was just born in August only. So I think the two kids in Pats are his #1 and #2. He said in an interview that he wont stop at three. wah, my gynae has good business from him. haha. But of course, he's a celebrity, so rich, can afford as many kids as he wants.

totorodino,
i am confused. u mentioned your kid is in the same school as mark lee, which is pats halifax.
so is your child in pats halifax or Funshine Bear? never heard of Funshine Bear. is it at halifax too?
my #1 is born in 2009. i still have not decided where to put #2.. haiz... difficult to find a good school.
ya, if i am rich , i also wan to have many kids!

Funshine Bear is the name of the class at Pats Halifax that my son is in. Every class at Pats has a name eg. Harmony Bear, Funshine Bear, Jokey Smurf etc. Your kids' class has no name? Cannot be leh. I'm at Pats Baby Haven (Halifax 1,3). You are at the other Pats at Halifax 9 issit?

Funshine Bear is the name of the class at Pats Halifax that my son is in. Every class at Pats has a name eg. Harmony Bear, Funshine Bear, Jokey Smurf etc. Your kids' class has no name? Cannot be leh. I'm at Pats Baby Haven (Halifax 1,3). You are at the other Pats at Halifax 9 issit?

ohhh icic
my child is at halifax.. but not pats.. he's at chiltern house

oh i see, chiltern house is next door. but they don't have infant care. my son started at infant care in pats, thereafter, too attached in that school, i find it very hard to withdrawn him.

They just got 3rd daughter 1 month ago, and had a 1 month celebration which cost $20K at a hotel recently. My friend did their balloons design, so she posted on FB

Back