(2013/11) November 2013

mikiko

sorry to hear about your loss!!

please do a good mini confinement and take good care of your health and you will see your rainbow again!!

for mini confinement:
- replace plain water with Dried Longans + Red Dates + Ginger Tea for 2 weeks to 1 mth
- eat plenty of food cooked with Sesame Oil + Ginger
- Sleep Early and wear socks to sleep.
- have plenty of bed rest
- Do not carry heavy thing for this one month.
- if someone cooking for you, take the usual confinement food everyday.
- you can drink chicken essence too.
- once bleeding stop, you can start to drink Bazhen & shi quan da bu weekly.

Hi Mikiko, infact I've done the little confinement by just drinking red dates water for a month. Other than that, I cooked for myself everything with sesami oil... very simple kind just 1 dish for myself + drinking chic essense. During that time, my first was also kept asking Why baby is gone and I did explain to him that baby is not healthy and he accepted it. Take good care dearly.

good morning mommies! It's monday again. sigh. the weekend has been tiring cos i was watching korean show on qvod till 1am. oops. I'm already 12weeks 3 days but still having the choked up feeling though i can try not to vomit. my nausea is still yo-yo. Yesterday ate fillet-o-fish for dinner. My favourite burger but couldn't really enjoy it fully. counting down to week 13 and 14. Most people's ms end on week14. I'm praying mine will end like wk 13 or even today!

hi everyone! been very busy at work and tired so hardly post much though I do read our thread from time to time.
happy.gif

claire - looks like we are pretty close in terms of edd and we have the same gynae!

am looking forward to next gynae visit tmrw, 2 weeks seem to be a long wait.
sad.gif

Bloating, indigestion, bloating, indigestion, bloating, indigestion, bloating, indigestion, bloating, indigestion, bloating, indigestion, burp. Such is my life now.

Hi Mikiko, sorry to hear about your loss, please rest well and take care. Hope you'll get lucky again!

Morning mummies, yeah its Monday again..I just got told off by boss this morning for sending an email without consulting him 1st, how was I suppose to know?? It was a simple request & dated 3 days ago & he din say anything..super emo now & ms is making it worse. Just hope the day can pass quickly!

Any mummies booked confinement lady and post-natal massage already? Issit too early to arrange these now?

ankh, same here...sometimes when Im too hungry, I have to remind myself not to eat too much, cos after that I will feel terrible...

Oh, there's constipation too
sad.gif

morning everyone
my Oscar is in abt 2 wks time too - so far preg progressing well but MS still prevalent so either feel hungry or upon eating feel like vomiting. none the less for this time I have managed to put on 0.5kg! lol

any mums doing prenatal massage?

my usual place has up price from $35 to $65 and I am scouting for somewhere else to go to ..

any recommendations?
happy.gif

morning mummies, need some advice please..

next monday is my oscars test, my gynae will be issuing me mc for that day. i have this dilemma now, not sure if i shld tell my boss in advance abt this checkup.

if i inform her in advance, she might qns y i cant do it on a wkend, or ask me to take AL instead of MC, or ask me to change day to do checkup etc but i'm not convenient to tell her abt my preg yet cos havent fully complete 1st tri.

if i dun inform her in advance but just on the morning itself, it might affect her views of me, cos she dislike staffs taking mc on mon/fri. in fact she pointed it out to me when i took mc on a mon previously, even tho it was the 2nd time i took a mon mc for the past 2 yrs.

how ah?

Good afternoon mummies... It's Monday again.

Just went for my 1st gynae visit last Friday, saw my baby's heartbeat and finally know that I am 10 weeks preggy and my EDD is on 13 Nov.

Hi SN, please help me to update my EDD is 13 Nov if you are updating the list. Thank you.

I will be doing my OSCAR Test next Friday. Pray all is fine.

Hi Bless, I'm 37 and is expecting #3. So glad to know so many mummies above 35 who are expecting #3.

Hi Mikiko, so sorry to hear about your loss. Please take care and try to rest as much as possible.

Hi Xuan, I am in the same situation as you how to tell my boss that I am going on MC next Friday, even though he is ok with me taking MC. He might think MC is not something that can be planned/ scheduled in advance. Probably I will tell him I am taking leave on Friday and later change it to MC.

ya Wenny, however in my Company, once we are on AL, we cannot change to MC after that. i dun wish to take as AL also cos will prefer to save it for later tri when i'm more heavily preg... feels like headache situation. sigh...

Mikiko - sorry to hear about this. Pls take good care and eat more nutritious food.

Happy - that maikes 2 of us.. I think I also gained dunno how many kgs - I'm all fat now
sad.gif

hmm, for me, i wont take MC for gynae's visits cos i prefer to "save" my MC record for situations when im really sick. For check ups, i will take half day leave.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Doctor</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>SAHM or FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>OP_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>SN</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>DR TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ankh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>xu4n</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winkle</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jean1986</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>PTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweatcorn</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>third3timemum</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lim Lean Soon</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kayliz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>xnruier</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>PTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snake_BB</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>Prof Biswas</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Silver</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>Dr James Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>P.T</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fuzzybear</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>wennykoh</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivyseng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>mid-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>bibi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>applebits</TD><TD>1,2,3</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Tan Heng Hao</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>woahwoah</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happygal79</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>Dr James Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bunnymummy82</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheeseburger</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbow</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lyn (Caslyn)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Annapoorna</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>min81</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>Prof Mahesh Choolani</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamrat</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamygal</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>xuan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>mummychua</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kitkat</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Wong Heng Fok</TD><TD>PWE</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carine</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Polkadottie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsAz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phyllis Hong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>batbat</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>chrmei</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>littleprince</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lai711</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>End Nov</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

lyn - i just called my confinement lady to find out her price and let her know my intention to book her first. would be good to call early if you do have someone in mind?

any mummies that keep wanting to go toilet for small and big business? i hate it that i have to keep going to the toilet.

Littleprince, small biz all the time. Big biz...... Wish I could say the same lol.

Mmmmmmm, croissant n decaf coffee at delifrance now. Hope everything stays put in stomach.

Lyn, I just met n confirmed my confinement nanny. Never too early to book them. This is Singapore!! Dun be like me wait till 2nd trimester in my first pregnancy. Not very good choices left.

ankh, i ate your favourite chap chye ben for lunch. the queue went so fast i couldn't decide properly what dishes to order. end up 1 green veg, 1 gong bao ji ding, 1 tofu. seems to agree with my stomach. so far so good.

I hate coffee smell now.

ankh - ehhh, forgot to add. big biz only a little at a time, then later go again! maybe coz i eat little but frequent meals so do biz also like that! faintz! :p

i loved eating dark chocolates in the past but my chocolates supplies in office have been sitting there for the past 1 mth now.
sad.gif

anyone intending to hire a helper to take care of baby after giving birth? i intend to start looking for one in June.

Hi littleprince, yeah! Our EDD is so near! Just one day apart
happy.gif

When is your OSCAR test? Mine's scheduled on 20 May.

SN, can you update my details in the table, pls?
1st child, 29-Nov, Dr Benjamin Tham, TMC, FTWM

Hi mummies

Sorry to disturb.

I have few items to let go, wondering if anyone will be interested?

Quinny Buzz stroller in red and orange color, condition 9/10, selling at $450.

Graco playpen, condition 9/10, selling $100.

Breast feeding pillow, used twice only, selling at $20. The cover is washable.

Stroller and playpen are used less than a year, please PM me for pics if interested, tks

SN, good good, can eat more variety haha.

Little prince, all our digestive systems haywire liao.

Just went for TMC hospital tour. The birthing rooms so much nicer than #1 time. I'll look forward to giving birth there lol.

mikoko.. take care.. jia you. i ever done before, just a drip on your hand and you will fall asleep. when you wake up, it will be done.
have a gd rest.

Mikiko, do take care and it will be over soon. Ganbatte!

Manawab, my Oscar test is on 17 May.
happy.gif

Tmc used to have a very famous breastfeeding specialiat nurse there, always featured on tv, is she still there?

take care Mikiko
happy.gif
rem to rest well

littleprince
yes, Mrs Wong is still there - I just heard her on radio a few days ago representing TMC on the prenatal classes
happy.gif

Mikiko: sorry to hear about your situation.. Take good care of yourself...

Had my Oscar test today.. Sonographer said everything is fine except that I have this subchorionic hemorrhage... I totally donno what is that.. Went google and it seems quite a serious condition?
sad.gif
when I tried to ask more.. She dint say anything, only told me my gynae will explain.... Making me very worried lei...

Winkle, it seems common, don't worry abt it, if small your body will reabsorb it...

Also called subchorionic hematoma, subchorionic bleeding is the accumulation of blood within the folds of the chorion (the outer fetal membrane, next to the placenta) or within the layers of the placenta itself. These bleeds, or clots, can cause the placenta to separate from the uterine wall if they get too large, if they develop in a bad spot, or if they aren’t eventually reabsorbed.

How common is it? A good 20 percent of pregnant women will experience some kind of bleeding early in pregnancy, though it’s often hard to tell what’s causing the problem. Subchorionic hematomas are even harder to pick up because they don’t always result in noticeable spotting or bleeding, especially when they’re small.

I was wondering if i should buy pregnancy pillow fr my bump later during my term... any comments from experienced mums? I'll be carrying a triplet load if nothing goes wrong.. I'm planning how to manage tht load..

Cherly Lim - I used a regular bolster for my #1 (and I'm using quilt instead of blanket, so sometimes that double up as a support)

Then again you are carrying triplets, so I'm not very sure if a pregnancy pillow will make you more comfortable. Why not try out regular bolster, if that does not work, then the pregnancy pillow? fyi its best to sleep on your left to regulate blood flow to your babies.

Banquez, thks for the info! Good to know Mrs Wong is still around. When I had my 1st child, I gave birth at Eastshore (now named as Parkway East) and they had a very good lactation consultant there too. When I had problems and contacted her, she was very helpful.

hi happygal..wow so qiao you go to james lee too..perhaps we may just bump into each other at the clinic.
anyway supposed to go for my 12 week scan can shun bian scan for down syndrome also on sat..
but not feeling so well today so took mc, appointment changed to today instead.

anyone did any down syndrome test at 11 wks plus?

quite worried about baby since I've a previous miscarriage also..at the same time also worry the scan not clear then cant tell if baby is forming well leh.

Silver: i did mine at 12 weeks plus that was yesterday.. the scan will definitely be clear if they are going to do NT scanning.. so don worry
happy.gif
.. if baby not in good position they will ask u to tilt here and there thats wat i heard to make the baby turn..

thanks Cheryl.. ya.. i read the serious part.. so called up the clinic.. the nurse said if it's serious the doctor will contact me immediately.. so if she dint means it's common.. =x

Hi all Nov mummies,
Just did my OSCAR scan yesterday at TMC. Will know the result in 2-3 days time. Saw the baby kicking &amp; swimming around actively for the first time. For those going, they'll do a very throughout scan... scan for thickness of the neck, scan for nose bone, arms,legs,ambilical cord, stomach &amp; etc. Afterwhich blood test is needed too after the scan. Remember to keep bladder full for the details scan and talk to the baby to turn face up otherwise got to wait.

Forgot to insert my profile.
I'm expecting #3 at TMC using Dr. Sim LN. EDD 2/11

Wishing everyone sailling smoothly towards next Tri. Congrats!! :D

Bless, u make me excited abt my oscar test.. i wanna see my baby kicking and swimming too! hehe...

by the way, is it really necessary to keep bladder full for scans? my friends also advised me that, but i cant hold my bladder well nowadays n so far when i visit my gynae my bladder is not full. i can still see my scans well during the past 2 appts.. just curious, will full bladder affect/ help much?

Can we eat cheesecakes?
I wonder if I should be added here as my EDD is 11th Nov but 10days before going for Csect so bb may born in Oct.

I am gg Taipei next month, those night markets stall food can eat right?

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Doctor</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>SAHM or FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>OP_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>SN</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>DR TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bless</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Sim L N</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ankh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>xu4n</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winkle</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jean1986</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>PTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweatcorn</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>third3timemum</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lim Lean Soon</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kayliz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>xnruier</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>PTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snake_BB</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>Prof Biswas</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Silver</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>Dr James Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>P.T</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fuzzybear</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>wennykoh</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivyseng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>mid-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>bibi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>applebits</TD><TD>1,2,3</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Tan Heng Hao</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>woahwoah</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happygal79</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>Dr James Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bunnymummy82</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheeseburger</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbow</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lyn (Caslyn)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Annapoorna</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>min81</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>Prof Mahesh Choolani</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamrat</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamygal</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>xuan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>mummychua</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kitkat</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Wong Heng Fok</TD><TD>PWE</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carine</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Polkadottie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mawanab</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsAz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phyllis Hong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>batbat</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>chrmei</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>littleprince</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lai711</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>End Nov</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

I am back from my 2nd checkup today! Amazingly, baby grew faster than expected, we could see the shape of baby and baby was waving at us. The last round, we only saw a peanut! So, gynae reassessed and confirmed me as 9 weeks 3 days now instead of 8 weeks 3 days preggie. :D

Next round of checkup will be Oscar test for me too, hope all of us will get good results!

SN, sorry to trouble you. Can shift my EDD to 23 Nov instead? Thks!

xuan, i always empty my bladder before scan leh. coz i find it uncomfortable to have a full bladder and dr pressing the 'scanner' on my tummy for a clear scan. oh... need to do more kegel exercise now otherwise u might 'leak' during late pregnancy.

sifamily, actually i will eat anything which is fully cooked and piping hot. enjoy ur holidays.

ya mummychua, i rem my 1st appt, i listened to my friends n made my bladder full. but in the end i cant hold n went toilet at the clinic. hahaha... the scan was still clear, so i din try to go with a full bladder anymore after that.

ya i heard abt the kegel exercise. but havent start on it yet... aiyoh i think i very lazy then will suffer during the later trimesters.. =x

Back