(2013/11) November 2013

kitkat, my info:
Nickname: mummychua
Child #: 2
EDD: 24 Nov 2013
Doctor: Dr Phua Soo Mear
Hospital: Mt A
FTWM

when to see doc last sat, can hear bb heartbeat and bb size just nice for 7wk, 0.9cm. so small rite. but i gain 1kg within 2wks. sian... time for me to cut down on my intake, i think im overeating.

had always been free to ms but today suddenly start feeling nauseous and thrown up twice liao.. pls let it be a once off thing.

purplechem,bunnymummy, fiona, i also dont know how to tell my boss. i always been telling him that i will stop at one but now kana another one. he will sure laugh at me. haiz... so paiseh...

welcome mdm yip, agree with you steambath and sauna are not recommended for preggies. travelling should be fine as long as doc allows.

anyone planning a getaway during the 2nd trimester?

ankh (ankh_let)>I think some things really cannot be too confident, I puke yesterday afternoon, lunch I thought eat tom yum ban mian, then eat halfway only don't feel like continue, maybe I know cannot take it, then tahan until reach home, and felt sick the whole day, then tea time ate meiji plain cracker, dinner ate porriage, and didn't puke again, until this morning, also feel like gastric pain.

bunny mummy 82 >I am already overweight, so had to be careful not too put on too much, I put on 20 for my #1, 17 for my #2, I hope this time around 10kg, so easier to lose it after delivery. Ya, glad baby doing well, I think this baby don't like fried food, I like fried food, but nowadays after eating them will get sore throat and ulcer. Hope you hear good news at your next scan too!

min81 (min81) >thank you, I hope you have good results too at your next scan

kayliz (kayliz)>please take good care of yourself. You still have time to plan, don't be so stressed up, maybe your SIL have other plans than asking your mum to help her take care of the baby? have a talk with her as well as your mum after you announce your news. Just to share, infant care is much more expensive then childcare centre, but if cost is not an issue, then I think your plan B seems ok.

piggie (rainbowpig) >I am also very worried about the test. 1st visit when gynae told me about the 1% risk for my age, I began to think why do I want to get pregnant at this time, and cause risk to the baby, there are many what if in my mind, let's just pray that everything will turn out well for those of us doing the Oscar test at 12 weeks.

mummychua>24th Nov is my birthday!gynae's measurements are just an estimation, it is not the fact, some babies are born smaller like 2.8kg versus 3.8kg, there is still a lot of time to catch up, so don't be so worry, I heard that eating protein helps the baby to grow, and not the mummy, go easy on carbohydrates. My ms also suka suka come and visit me. children are gifts from God, so nobody will laugh at you, I am sure they will be happy for you. I will be going for church camp from 10th June - 14th June

hi all
checkin' in here as I am now abt 9wks into preg. oldest is 6 already & goin Pri 1 nxt yr. seems a few moms have kids abt same age
happy.gif

.. third time round any different from 1st & 2nd times?
happy.gif
my 1st & 2nd were a breeze. this one is more textbook pregnancy with MS & all other symptoms for me

Weeee quite a few mommies expecting their 3rd child! Welcome new mommies.

Thirdtime3mom, we will always worry as mom. From the moment we know we are pregnant all the way till we die. Dunno why it's called motherhood. Shd be called worry hood!

How are u guys feeling? My ms is terrible. I'm puking water out. So gross. I nv felt so miserable. Plus I think I'm dehydrated cos my discharge is orange in colour!! Haizzz. Damn sian. I just want the first trimester to be over!! Today I have round ligaments pain. More annoying. Now I feel like slping too. Yawn.

hello mommies! i finally completed my antibiotics today, a total of 13 days. ms seems rather ok today. managed to eat tomato based pasta and drinking fanta grape now. still find it difficult to drink plain water. i suppose drinking sweet drinks is better than being dehydrated. my pee is dark orange as well. gross. hopefully when 2nd trim comes and with ms gone, i will stop all the sweet drinks.

fuzzybear, thought you or was it thirdtimemum or was it ankh, don't have ms? jiayou everyone. 2-3 more weeks and we can eat like a pig already. haha.

kayliz, it's weird to send no2 to IFC cos the smaller the kid, the lower the immunity leh. plus #1 also will benefit from going to CC rather than staying home and learning nothing. maybe your SIL would want her own mother to take care of her baby?

thirdtimemum, i ate tom yum 3 weeks ago and i couldn't finish it too. i think spicy food when you puke it out, it is doubly gross.

SN>it's me who don't really have ms, on and off, siow siow de. I thought spicy food is more appetizing, and yes, it's very gross when you puke

Hi all.. Happy to know all of you. Pls add my info. Thank you.

Nickname: Happygal79
Child #: 1
EDD: 17 Nov 2013
Doctor: Dr James Lee
Hospital: Mount A

Tmr will be my 8th week and I am supposed to be able to see my bb heartbeat when I visit my gynae.. so excited and worried at the same time. First time preg after getting married for 7 years so I am abit paranoid now.

Anyone know whether I can take sore throat medicine? Having headache and sore throat but I dare not eat any medication.

actually my gynae don't recommand preggy woman to eat spicy and oily food.. reason due to cos now our digestive system slows down alot.. afraid that the spicy will upset the stomach..but then no put put..or else if put put then like LS.. so I stopped taking spicy food..BUt i cannot resist on fastfood... LOL

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Doctor</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>SAHM or FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>OP_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>SN</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>DR TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ankh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jean1986</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>PTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweatcorn</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>third3timemum</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lim Lean Soon</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kayliz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>xnruier</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>PTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>P.T</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fuzzybear</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivyseng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>mid-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>bibi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>woahwoah</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happygal79</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>Dr James Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bunnymummy82</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheeseburger</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbow</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>min81</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>Prof P C Wong</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lyn (Caslyn)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Annapoorna</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamrat</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamygal</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>xuan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kitkat</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Wong Heng Fok</TD><TD>PWE</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carine</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsAz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lai711</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>End Nov</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Love Everyday</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phyllis Hong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>batbat</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>chrmei</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Fuzzybear: if u think ure dehydrated.. Get urself check immediately lei.. Don play play.. I was admitted to hospital coz of dehydration.. It's harmful to the baby!!

The feeling is miserable to be puking water &amp; sour gastric juice.. I'm also hanging in there..

SN! Glad to see u here! Nopes I got pretty bad MS this time around. Been puking daily.
sad.gif
was nv this bad for my first 2 pregnancies.

Cookiebun, haha puking up spicy food is not fun!! ESP when it goes down or up the wrong way. Yuck. But I need chilli to eat. I'm eating much lesser already. No chilli will sure eat even lesser!!

Piggie, I'm only puking in the evening so the nurse says to drink as much as I can in the day. I'm doing so lor. I think weekend I was super busy. Didn't drink a lot plus vomit hence a bit dehydrated. But when I'm at work I drink at 1L.

Winkle, ya!!! I didn't know puking water is so gross. It's bitter and sour. That was the one that did me in. Told my hb no more kids. Cannot take it anymore.

Hi All

Tested positive. However, I cannot remember when was my last date of period. I only remember my last period was somewhere in February and have not had my period from the month of March till now. Will be seeing gynae on 19 April as base on pervious pregnancy was advice to see gynae during week 8 of pregnancy. Feeling nausea once in awhile but not vomiting so far.

Nickname: wennykoh
Child #: 3
EDD: TBA
Doctor: Dr L C Cheng
Hospital: TMC
FTWM

This pregnancy came as a surprise. We are stopping at 2 kids (7 yrs old girl &amp; 21 months boy) as we feel that our current situation (financial and manpower wise) is very stretched, but still manageable.

As for breaking the news to my boss and colleagues will try to wait till second trimester.

Dear Mummies, do you all have any good confinement ladies to recommend? I called the popular Aunty Sabrina and she is already fully booked. She recommended to me Aunty Peggy. I spoke to her briefly and she dicussed her duties and then insist on paying red packet on first day and last day. I find her very money minded. I am wondering if you mums have anyone in mind to recommend.?

Hi Mummies
Happy to know all of you. This is my 2nd pregnancy and have bad ms too. Wonder when will I feel better. Pls add my info. Thank you.

Nickname: Snake_BB
Child #: 2
EDD: 7 Nov 2013
Doctor: Prof Biswas
Hospital: NUH

fuzzybear, i also told myself, this will be my last pregnancy. I cannot handle another episode of ms. However, seems like alot of people have #3 and #4 unplanned. any of you thinking of doing ligation or something? but like very drastic hor. wait do already regret in the future.

For sore throat, can ask pharmacist at guardian for help. Last week upon pharmacist's recommendation I got Trachisan and Euphon menthol lozenge. Trachisan is controlled, must get from pharmacist, ie. They will take down your name and ic no. Euphon can anytime get off the shelf. Trachisan is meant to be sucked slowly, and not to take too much either. Euphon is anytime take, just to relieve discomfort. No alcohol in both lozenges unlike strepsils.

Piggie, yeah, the rectal suppository is, erm, yeah, placed in rectum. But effective!

Mummychua, I'm thinking of cruise or HK trip for 2nd trimester getaway. Main focus of trip will be food food food.

Banquez, my first pregnancy only spent one day with bad MS. One day only!!! This time round it's been maaaaaany days.

SN, oooh, since u can eat more is your MS getting better? Mine seems to have come back. At least I can still drink water.

Hi Mummies! here's my info:

Nickname: xu4n (xuan)
Child #: 1
EDD: 3 Nov 2013
Doctor: Dr. Phua Soo Mear
Hospital: Mt. Alvernia

mummychua: saw that we have the same gynae, n ur EDD is my wedding anni date! i was initially wishing that my EDD can fall on my wedding anni but not possible le. =x by the way, my last name is also Chua. haha, talk about coincidences! =P
is ur #1 also delivered by Dr. Phua?

ankh, my MS today seems better, the nauseous feeling is there but i could eat more than yesterday. hopefully it lessens further since now no need to take medicine anymore. sometimes i wonder if it's the medicine that gives me nausea.

ahhh, my son's childcare just called and said he has a slight fever. nooooooooooooooooooooooo. his cough started yesterday. i hope he didnt catch anything from me.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Doctor</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>SAHM or FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>OP_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>SN</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>DR TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ankh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>xu4n</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jean1986</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>PTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweatcorn</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>third3timemum</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lim Lean Soon</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kayliz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>xnruier</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>PTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snake_BB</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>Prof Biswas</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>P.T</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fuzzybear</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivyseng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>mid-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>bibi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>woahwoah</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happygal79</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>Dr James Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bunnymummy82</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheeseburger</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbow</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>min81</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>Prof P C Wong</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lyn (Caslyn)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Annapoorna</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamrat</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamygal</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>xuan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kitkat</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Wong Heng Fok</TD><TD>PWE</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carine</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsAz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lai711</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>End Nov</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Love Everyday</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phyllis Hong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>batbat</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>chrmei</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>wennykoh</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

SN, can help me input my infor?

Nick: mummychua
Child#: 2
EDD: 24 Nov
Dr: Phua Soo Mear
Hospital: Mt A
FTWM

Hi xuan, chua is my hub name. Ya my 1st also under doc phua. He's value for money. Lol... Edd is estimate only. My #1 is a over date due bb.

Ankh, I'm thinking of Korea but now with talk to war my hub kiasi won't go. Thinking of where to go now. Do u plan to bring ur #1 with u? Got back from hk abt 3wks ago. Very siong esp alot of stairs and got to carry stroller. Didn't know I was preg then. Luckily nothing happened.

Wow.. Fuzzybear.. Number 3! Me only first time... And already like that =x.. I also puke in the evening lei. Weird!

Recently McDonald came out with this strawberry banana smoothie.. It's sooooooo good! But not sure if its healthy to drink it often... =p

Mummychua, will bring #1 for trip. For sure will do a stay at Disneyland if we go HK. Where did u stay in HK? I want to stay around Nathan Rd so dont have to walk too far but the hotel prices are driving me nuts.

piggie

Danzen is safe during pregnancy for Sore throat
the purple color Mac Lozenges too
but better to see GP and tell him you are preggy, so that he can prescribe the right med for your illness

Thank you all for the advice.. Tonite when I see my gynae, I will tell him to prescribe some sore throat med for me. Finally this day has arrived for me to hear my bb heartbeat.. so excited.

Gd morning!! How are u all feeling? Gd luck to those seeing baby later! Rem to update us!

SN, ya seems like quite a few 3rd time moms!! Haha mine is def an accident but we take it as a gift from God cos we had so many probs conceiving my #2. But seriously in my case the spotting, the cramps, the jabs and the puking - enough is enough. It is ok to suffer for 1-2 kids but for >3 kids? No way!! Hahaha.

Winkle, not all pregnancies are the same. So who knows, ur next pregnancy might be smooth sailing. In the mean time lets just focus on getting this first trimester over. Last night was bad for me. I puked 3x but I only ate like 20% of my dinner. Very very tiring.

Happy gal, gd luck for later. If u can tahan don't take any meds. ;)

Good morning mummies to be!I have difficulty sleeping again, it happened in the earlier weeks, then I was sleeping better for about 1-2weeks, then now I cannot fall asleep again.

Morning mummies!!
Seems like many of us are having troubles sleeping.. Me too!!!! I can sleep at 10pm and wake up at 3am, stare into space till 5am till i fall asleep again.. I am so tired at work every day.

Letting go Avent new range of single breast pump for $150.

Used 3 times as spare pump as I had another brand of pump which I sent it for servicing earlier on.

Will throw in FOC for the following items:

1 set of Avent breast shells(BNIB)- (Kiddy Palace selling ard $33) - This is use for collecting excess milk should there be engorement etc.

Plus the Avent pillow and bloaster

Email me: [email protected]

i m at 7 weeks now. tink ms kicking in soon. feeling giddy and nauseas since morning. ribena does not help. when i burp, i burp of the supplements i ate this morning. burping non stop for few days liao. help me!

Kitkat, try carbonated drinks. Go for sparkling water and caffeine free root beer. Avoid coke! It's got caffeine. But I was guilty of drinking two big mouthfuls last night, that's how I know the gassiness helped with my bloating ;p.

Oh kitkat, I better elaborate further. Carbonated drinks only good for after makan. Carbonated drinks are acidic, so dun want to add to your gastric juices, else vomit. If you feel stomach churning and dunno if hungry or not hungry, go for a few pieces of plain crackers to help absorb gastric juices. Peak period of MS supposed to be week 8-10. So hang in there!

Kitkat,

Ya i know what you mean.. Been burping lots for past wks, can be uncomfortable.. Hang in there k!

Ankh,

Which brand of root beer is caffeine-free?
happy.gif

Min81, paiseh, I dunno what brand. Later I come back with the brand when I hopefully can get it form my usual vending machine. It's brown in colour and has the words No Caffeine. My gynae's clinic has it in its vending machine too. So happy! If anyone going to TMC and need gassy relief, pls head to WC Cheng's clinic on ground floor. Vending machine inside by the main door
happy.gif

i think i'm quite lucky, so far no MS, in my wk10 already. but my stomach is quite sensitive so always feel bloated. in fact, took mc today cos had stomachache n gastric pains for 2 days already. doc says it's acid reflux, common during pregnancy.. during later trimester may happen also cos of the womb pushing the stomach.

shall go find caffeine free root beer later..
just ate my tomato based pasta. yummy yummy! the food tat makes me smile.
happy.gif

Let's hang on there. few more weeks to end of first trim.

can't wait for my next appt on 16th apr!

Min81, root beer brand is MUG. reddish brown in colour. Saw it being sold by the carton just now at cold storage.

Xuan, good for u!

Any one take MRT to work every morning? Wonder with a big tummy how and I going squeeze myself into the fully pack train every morning.

Ankh,

Thanks! Hehe.. Will buy some to sip a bit.. After a while, ribena not so wonderful anymore.. keke.. I ate a few potato chips *guilty*

Kitkat,

Wah u make me crave for tomato pasta too! Hehe.. Really tastes good.. Now i really cannot eat rice.. Pasta is a gd alternative.. My appt is 16 apr too! Let's keep updated
happy.gif

8280151.jpg

Hi Ladies, my friend is selling Babyplus Prenatal Education System.
Bought end Oct 2012 and used only for 5 months.
Condition of set: 9.5/10 &amp; never been dropped before
Condition of pouch: 8/10 ( well maintained and will look like new with a wash in machine)

RSP: SGD 338 and my friend is willing to let go at good price. COD only.
As my friend is currently doing her confinement, you can PM / email me at [email protected] for more details.

mikiko - i take the train to work everyday.. have to miss a few carriages before i managed to squeeze in..cant imagine squeezing in after 5 months..

Back