(2013/11) November 2013

wah, other than winkle, i wonder if there will be any other mommies who will pop before me, other than the triplets and twins mommies who have already popped.

hi mummies! been busy doing handover to my replacement hence no time to check in here. took me a long time to catch up on all the chats. i started taking public transport to n fro work yest, n felt so upset and angry!! in the morning no 1 gave up the seat for me on the bus, but wat upsets me more was that there was an old uncle standing beside me also n no 1 gave up seat for him too, while several well bodied men were sitting in front of me chatting away, or playing with phone. -.- *disgusted*

evening time when i went home i kanna kiap by the mrt door! no 1 gave up seat for me again, which was fine, but pple kept pushing n shoving me. i almost screamed on the train. that's how pissed i was. this morning wasn't exactly a good journey too. -.-

to be fair, i think mon blues played a part in my grouchiness yest also lah. plus i'm very used to hub sending me to work so feel very wei qu taking the public transport n get "bullied" by these pple. =( i'm not usually the quiet, let pple bully type, but i feel paiseh asking for seats leh... sigh. public transport is such a pain man!

now i'm ending work, going to have a horrible journey home again. sigh.

hello mummies! i m new here! i m wk 35 and similar to few mummies, bb is ard 2.5 kg. Dr said bb on the heavy side wants me to continue control my diet. is this really a concern? it got me so paranoid and keeps thinking :(

also, any idea if we can / should continue to take multi vit and fish oil during breastfeeding?
Hi girl, I just went for my checkup today at 33 weeks 5 days. Apparently my boy doubled in weight! He weighs 2.5kg now and measures 61cm. I don't know if he is too big cos' doc just mentioned it's ok since both hubby and I are tall. She estimates him to be 3.5kg at birth. I was praying above 3kg. So don't worry ok? Take it as it comes!

hi mummies! been busy doing handover to my replacement hence no time to check in here. took me a long time to catch up on all the chats. i started taking public transport to n fro work yest, n felt so upset and angry!! in the morning no 1 gave up the seat for me on the bus, but wat upsets me more was that there was an old uncle standing beside me also n no 1 gave up seat for him too, while several well bodied men were sitting in front of me chatting away, or playing with phone. -.- *disgusted*

evening time when i went home i kanna kiap by the mrt door! no 1 gave up seat for me again, which was fine, but pple kept pushing n shoving me. i almost screamed on the train. that's how pissed i was. this morning wasn't exactly a good journey too. -.-

to be fair, i think mon blues played a part in my grouchiness yest also lah. plus i'm very used to hub sending me to work so feel very wei qu taking the public transport n get "bullied" by these pple. =( i'm not usually the quiet, let pple bully type, but i feel paiseh asking for seats leh... sigh. public transport is such a pain man!

now i'm ending work, going to have a horrible journey home again. sigh.

Hey xu4n, your hub not in sg or not free to send you to work? Morning rush is really the time which puts ppl off.. But maybe try to catch their eye sight or maybe pat your tummy with a bigger action? Some people are really "blind" to a certain degree... For after work, maybe if can wait for slightly off peak time to take train back? What I used to do is to wait till 7pm then I take train.. Lesser crowd n normally that timing I can catch a train that is lesser people n more friendly people in giving up their seats.. You will reach home later but at least safer.. Be careful ah.. Did you hurt yourself when u get kiap? Be more careful ya...

Xiaober,
Ya. Our body is very amazing. Esp woman's body. Hahaha! The pain we suffer during childbirth is many times wat a normal person can take =)
Thanks. No use for me. Soft music, tv programs, reading a book. None works.

Flogal,
Welcome to the thread. Yes. When i was bfeeding my kids (till 2yo) i was taking multi vits. Just like pregnancy, our body needs more nutrients than usual.

2013san,
Glad to hear ur gtt is normal.
How big is big depends on individual and if u for sure have to go thro csect to deliver baby also depends on ur body. For me i am nt big size but my #1 born 3.7kg. Tat to my gynae is big but still doable via natural. There is no hard n fast rules.
Expenses, u better chk with the hosp u gonna deliver in.

Re: transports
No pt getting all angry, upset etc coz its nt going to change anything. U think ppl teally bother hw u feel? just ask for a seat if u really need it and no one offers u. If nt just be prepared to stand. Going thro 2 pregnancies previously and taking the train to wk daily already taught me to be immune to such things. I say a prayer when someone offer their seats to me. If nt just stand. Its nt the end of the world.

Fuzzybear,
Guys are less sensitive towards such things. For me coz my #1 did ask why baby (then my #2) has so many presents and he doesnt. Gd thing for me was i had a slash of new stuffs for him tat i bought online so i just give him small item by small item per time esp when be behaves as he was v attention seeking.

Gwenngan,
Wah!! 61cm!? The longest baby i have seen so far at birth is 53cm only!

good morning mummies, thanks for sharing regarding car seats!

public tpt - i only bought a car after i found out i was preggie with #1 previously and the car was only delivered when i was 6 mths preggie. as i didn't drive often then, had problems and lots of stress driving to work as the traffic near my work place can be very bad with construction here and there (it is still like this now after so many years!). before the car came, i was taking public bus and the buses i took were always crowded to the brim that i was the last to get up the bus before the door closed just behind me ... yet no one offered space for me to walk in and sit down. but after i got my car, i felt it was very stressful to drive to work daily so i started my ML 2 weeks before edd in the end.

presents for older siblings - i have not racked my brains on these yet ... coz my baby's siblings + half siblings are between P3 to P6. anyway, don't know what to buy also, will see how it goes. i just realized i shld start X'mas shopping early too else baby will only be close to full month near X'mas period.

shucks, i got a migraine attack after i reached office this morning. hope the pain goes off soon. :(

Gd morning.. hrmm my bb isn't moving much.. was a drastic change cos on Monday she was rolling and moving very vigorously. Yesterday she was just doing very small nudges. i tried drinking water etc still just small movements.. the only consolation is that there's movements.. dunno if i shd call my gynae?

Re: public transport
I take it as a blessing and a bonus if someone gives the seat up to me.. strangely i m one of the few that thinks that its not an entitlement but a privilege to get a seat. :) so i always thank whoever that gives me a seat profusely. Last wk, a 50+-60 lady carrying my bags gave her seat to me and i actually told her that she needs it more than i do. but she insisted so i sat down lor.

Little Prince, YAAAA Christmas shopping! we will be so busy with confinement, then all the mooing that we might not have time to shop!

at least 30 mins.. usually abt 1hr. Baby has less space to move so the movement might not be as big as before. update us ok?
Gd morning.. hrmm my bb isn't moving much.. was a drastic change cos on Monday she was rolling and moving very vigorously. Yesterday she was just doing very small nudges. i tried drinking water etc still just small movements.. the only consolation is that there's movements.. dunno if i shd call my gynae?

Re: public transport
I take it as a blessing and a bonus if someone gives the seat up to me.. strangely i m one of the few that thinks that its not an entitlement but a privilege to get a seat. :) so i always thank whoever that gives me a seat profusely. Last wk, a 50+-60 lady carrying my bags gave her seat to me and i actually told her that she needs it more than i do. but she insisted so i sat down lor.

Little Prince, YAAAA Christmas shopping! we will be so busy with confinement, then all the mooing that we might not have time to shop!

Fuzzybear.. that was exactly how i felt and was worried about baby slowing of movements that why I went into hospital to check...my gynae told me that it may be due to contractions holding the baby, hence there is not much movement but he is glad that i came in to check as there was alot of contractions (which even i myself didn't really notice). I could have run into pre-term labor if i didn't go in to check and have my medication...
I believe you are aware that we should call gynae ;) especially your initial issues with your princess!
Btw now you are having weekly appointment with gynae?

Fuzzybear.. that was exactly how i felt and was worried about baby slowing of movements that why I went into hospital to check...my gynae told me that it may be due to contractions holding the baby, hence there is not much movement but he is glad that i came in to check as there was alot of contractions (which even i myself didn't really notice). I could have run into pre-term labor if i didn't go in to check and have my medication...
I believe you are aware that we should call gynae ;) especially your initial issues with your princess!
Btw now you are having weekly appointment with gynae?
I can tell when i m having contractions cos mine is painful... i also can feel her moving but not vigorous.. haizz.. part of me dun wanna make a mountain out of a molehill. May be i will monitor until lunch.. i can feel her moving now.. a bit more vigorous than yesterday. but still not as much as before.. I am still seeing my gynae once in 2 wks. just saw him on Monday actually when bb was doing a lot of exercise!

How are u feeling now? are u taking ur meds? baby moving well?

Good Morning, mummies,
Fuzzy-better call yr gynea.
No harm getting advise from him or the missy.
Littleprice-U remind me of the christmas shopping..............
Another headache, of not all niece & nephews presents will be from online, haha

fuzzybear, maybe monitor again today and see if the movements increase? i had that too 2 mths back but after 2 days, vigorous movements returned. but if yr instincts tell you something is wrong, then better call gynae to have a piece of mind. agree with you that its a privilege but not an entitlement so now if i do take public tpt, i won't expect in my mind for anyone to give me a seat. if have then good lor, if don't have then i stand lor, if cannot stand then take a taxi la. lesser expectation, lesser disappointment.

x'mas shopping - but now cannot walk for too long lor, shopping will be tedious for us.

linxiaober: actually all along till last wk i've been gg work on my hub's bike. haha.. now wk36 le, decided to walk more hence taking public tpt.

felval: ya lah we get angry also wont change a thing. but sometimes (actually many times) i just feel disgusted. esp men who are fit n well. so can only whine n complain abt it lor. after whining n complaining, we still have to take the train n bus, n still encounter the same thing, but at least get the pek chek-ness off the chest. lol..

fuzzybear: i agree it's not an entitlement for pple to give up seats for preggy. but maybe cos now not as fit as pre preg le, i feel very turn off that pple's moral are so low that they can just let a heavily preg woman/ a very old person stand on a shaky bus/ crowded train. tt day also a 60+ yr old aunty seeing me sway here sway there n asked me if i want to take her seat, i told her tt she needed it more than me too.

yest nite i kept having pains n hardening of tummy. this morning too. i wonder if i will realise if i'm having real contractions anot, now i just dismiss them as BH. haha..

hahah my instincts are warped right now.. sigh.. i keep feel like that something bad is waiting to happen, esp since i had such an eventful first trimester.. when things go too smoothly i also complain! Hope ur migraine tapers off Little Prince..

Xuan, like what Val says, i cannot change how ppl behave but i can change my reaction to them. to me it shows what kind of person u are if u are blinded to preggie women or old folks standing in public transport. these ppl are really selfish and disgusting and i won't wanna even communicate with them...

ya fuzzybear even more disgusting when i see them dressed in formal corporate attire but dunno such basic moral things. i can only tell myself to teach my kids well in future n not be like these pple. highly educated but no conscious. everyday i just brace myself before i go work n after i end work. hug my tummy to protect myself. haha..

Thank you Mummies for all information. It was great & useful.;)

Was kinda pissed & upset over the public transport yesterday. Seems like people have no ethics nowadays. haiz.
Should follow what LXB & Attigal advise, ask these people for seats.:cool:

Gelobean: for now its good news...do not know what doc going to say two weeks later...hope not asking me to control diet. I cant resist Cheesecake!:p
Do not worry about tmr. All will be well..Gd luck! positive ok..Keep us update ya.;)

Re: cost of delivery; ya, same as gelobean. I have calculated based on what the nurse told me, I think I need to fork out at least 5k cash for natural assisted delivery. I thought we may need to fork out 3k plus cash only after deduction. that's y got abit confused. :confused:

Are we suppose to choose the baby milk after delivery? seems like its Daddy job to choose while we are in bed. Any recommendation?

Re: Baby Carrier: I have not buy it yet. was thinking wait till baby out & go shopping together to have a fitting. heheh...:D

Re: Car seat; bought Britax at the taka fair.

Re: Insonmia; I have too.. guess its normal. Going to look like pandan soon.

Due to hot weather & hormones, my hair is getting very wavy & it look like a lion's mane....
Imagine me with wavy lion's mane & pandan eyes in the delivery room....hmmmm.:D
Baby's best milk is MOTHER'S MILK!!

Hi girl, I just went for my checkup today at 33 weeks 5 days. Apparently my boy doubled in weight! He weighs 2.5kg now and measures 61cm. I don't know if he is too big cos' doc just mentioned it's ok since both hubby and I are tall. She estimates him to be 3.5kg at birth. I was praying above 3kg. So don't worry ok? Take it as it comes!
I think the longest baby I have come across so far at birth is 55cm, you have a very tall baby!

omg xu4n.. you still sit bike ah??!?!
better take public transport or cab till you pop ba!!

public transport
i have been taking public transport since i knew i was preggers till now at 36w
i feel like i'm going to war each day coz sometimes even when you are standing right in front of the door.. pple seem to just push their way thru or pretend you dont exist!
sometimes the train is so crowded that i cant even make it pass the reserved seats!
sometimes i wish there's a special carriage just for pregnant women!

Fuzzybear, go for a ctg scan if in any doubt. My gynae was also pleased that I took note of #1's lack of movements at 36 weeks when i went in for a ctg scan. Goes to show it's a very valid concern.

Little prince, oh no, x'mas shopping! Another item on my things to do list!

Gwenngan, 61cm is very long leh, especially not even full term yet. My brother came out at 54cm, and he's now 1.87m tall, so 61cm foetal length now would mean your baby will hit over 2m as an adult?! Er, gynae gave u right reading?

Twinnie, I was thinking how nice it would be if there was a carriage or two for passengers who require what is now reserved seating.

Good morning mummies....

2013san, maybe you can do a rebond now to make your hair better??

Fuzzybear, maybe you can call your gynae and discuss if you need to go down?
for CTG scan for a safe mind too... dun think abt the bad stuff...

Ya nowadays when I take public tpt, I have no expectation for ppl to give up their seats...
when u least expected, you feel happier I guess...

littleprince, try drinking some 100plus for your migraine?
I need to get a present for #1.... he's aiming at some transformer toys and I'm trying to see where I can get them...
planning for his xmas present too...

Gwenngan, wow 61cm is the longest baby I hear... :) my #1 was only 54.5cm

ankh, your bro very tall leh...

3xmum, you did your waxing already?

I feel especially disgusted when well-dressed young men do not give up their seats or fight with women / aunties for seats. there was once when i carried lots and lots of bags (not during pregnancy) and was gg to walk towards a seat when this young men dashed in front and sat down. wah lao. i was so pissed. but i didnt say anything since i wasnt pregnant or what. just extremely disgusted.

I think right now we also feel very hormonal. The other day, i just wrote in to complain about this DBS counter staff, who made me wait 15minutes while she went to help three different colleagues with this and that, when she should just complete the transaction with me first before walking here and there to chat with her other colleagues! so extremely pissed. i wanted to tell her off when she returned but i thought that my hormones will likely make me cry in anger if i confront her on the spot. so went back to send a complaint email instead.

Am finally feeling much better after resting and seeing doctor. Saw lots of posts on car seats and public transport!
Nowadays, people don't have much sense one, even at malls when taking escalators, some people love to squeeze pass me when I am strolling.

We really need to be more conscious of our surroundings ya, be careful everyone.
I finally settled my cot and the stroller. Now I need to pack my hospital bag to standby and settle my handover work.

So much things to handover and so little time to settle everything.
Gosh! :(

fuzzybear, yeah migraine has tapered off luckily. i used to get migraines very often (am very sensitive to bright lights that will trigger my migraine attacks which i think is coz by stress ... LOL!) but the recurrence has dropped quite a bit over the last 2 years. but when i get an attack, i am left with 50% vision, the other 50% will be stars twirling around. it used to be a concern when i was not on a desk bound role and driving on the road but now that i am holding a more desk bound role, i will just close my eyes to rest if its not too serious. but after the stars end their twirling, the pain will come (thankfully the pain is not too bad for now).

SN: ya me too! think more hormonal also.. i told my hub i almost wanted to scream at those pple in the train the other day. then i imagine myself hair raising with anger like the medusa monster. hahaha...

mummies who will be delivering at TMC, are you choosing your own PD from other clinics outside to check on baby in TMC after you deliver or you will just take the PD assigned by yr gynae? if you are choosing your own PD, how do you find out the price your PD will be charging?

Good morning mummies....

2013san, maybe you can do a rebond now to make your hair better??

Fuzzybear, maybe you can call your gynae and discuss if you need to go down?
for CTG scan for a safe mind too... dun think abt the bad stuff...

Ya nowadays when I take public tpt, I have no expectation for ppl to give up their seats...
when u least expected, you feel happier I guess...

littleprince, try drinking some 100plus for your migraine?
I need to get a present for #1.... he's aiming at some transformer toys and I'm trying to see where I can get them...
planning for his xmas present too...

Gwenngan, wow 61cm is the longest baby I hear... :) my #1 was only 54.5cm

ankh, your bro very tall leh...

3xmum, you did your waxing already?
febie, I have not done the waxing yet, I was thinking maybe one weekday, after my gynae's appointment, maybe about 2 weeks before my EDD, hopefully I don't pop so soon, it seems like my girl is very comfortable in me, still doing a lot of gymnastic even at 36 weeks 2 days, got a feeling she may not want to come out on EDD, just like his elder brother, whom I had to induce, after he was overdue for 9 days, and still no signs.

mummies who will be delivering at TMC, are you choosing your own PD from other clinics outside to check on baby in TMC after you deliver or you will just take the PD assigned by yr gynae? if you are choosing your own PD, how do you find out the price your PD will be charging?

i have chosen my own. but i didn't check the price. i pick one near to my place for convenience.

carseat
Anyone knows if Bri-Plus carseat from Britax? I couldn't find this model from Britax website ley..

belly bandit
I want to buy too. For those ladies who are buying. What size will you get? We can only buy it from allenmum online? Issit this one that so many ppl rave abt? http://allemom.sg/item.cfm?pid=1005702

LP, my gynea gave me a list of PD to choose from and I've chosen one to check on my bb during hospital stay. I'll be bring bb to poly for injection so not sure if I'll stick to this PD at the later or not.

attigal, so you just inform yr gynae which PD you will be choosing and they will notify the PD for you when you are in labour or after you have delivered, correct? can you share who is your chosen PD? i am thinking of sticking back to #1's PD, Dr Loke Hing Leng from Baby and Child Medical Group in Tampines.

mumagain, i was thinking if worth to buy the belly bandit. during #1's time, massage lady recc a $10 watsons band (she offered to help me buy if i want) which also worked well for me. and if you have opted for postnatal massage, the massage lady will tie our tummy till the last session (where we will probably be abt 2.5 to 3 weeks after delivery?). maybe if massage lady can recc a binder, buying fm her will be cheaper and if really need later on, order from allemom also won't be too late since they can deliver within 2 days? the problem is if we buy now, we won't know if the size we are choosing is suitable or not so why not buy after delivery if we really want it?

yr gynae is fm TMC too? i asked my gynae for the PD list but he didn't have leh, but he randomly gave me 2 PD names who are based in Seng Kang but the queues for these PDs are horrendous. i discussed with hb and prefer to return to $1's PD in Tampines instead. parking wld be more convenient and i can always drop by to take a number fm office, then return home to fetch baby and come back later.

attigal, so you just inform yr gynae which PD you will be choosing and they will notify the PD for you when you are in labour or after you have delivered, correct? can you share who is your chosen PD? i am thinking of sticking back to #1's PD, Dr Loke Hing Leng from Baby and Child Medical Group in Tampines.

yeap, at least thats what my gynae told me. i have to say i have not used this pd before, but i ask my gynae to recommend one near my place so easier for us to bring bring baby back for jaundice checkup. during my #1's time i did not specify one and they assign me a pd in orchard road! so mafan! this time round i pick dr s.k.k from novena medical centre opposite square 2 just slightly further from tmc. i was planning to take dr ang poon liat from tmc but my gynae told me he no longer sees newborns. and i dont like his daughter also a pd at tmc.

Haha Girls, I was amazed when she gave me the reading too! But she doesn't seemed concerned about it though. A friend who went with me (she's pregnant too, seeing the same gynae) told us her first born was only 51 cm at birth! My doc kept saying cos both my hubby and I are tall. But I don't think we are exactly THAT tall. I am 1.68m and hubby is 1.75m. My parents and grandparents are taller than me though. I am not sure if she gave me the correct reading. Guess I will only know when she measures again the next time I see her! Hee

Wah, I am really worried now. How does a contraction feel like? My friend told me it's like a cramp but I seldom have cramps even when I have my periods. How do you know they are contractions or just stomach upsets?

I heard from one of my friends one mummy actually broke her water bag in her sleep and she has to change the entire mattress! Gosh! Made me more afraid.

Thxs attgal & gelobean.. think I have to 乖乖stay in bed.

Flogal: did u put on lots of weight during pregnancy? I tot gynae usually ask mummies to control if they put on too much weight but not the bb.. So far my gynae didn’t ask me to control though my bb is 2.6 at 35weeks. Maybe because my case is more to generic coz my MIL and SIL are tall and belongs to bigger bone type.

Fuzzybear: I think u should consult your gynae. I remember during my pre-natal class, they advice mummies to go for check up if we feel lesser movement. Just to play safe.

mumagain, im also considering to buy belly bandit but likely buying after 37 weeks because of their 30 days exchange policy. btw only recommended to wear up to 6 weeks.

Littleprince, I chose EK Ong as my PD. He was the one I used for #1 for a while after delivery cos he used to be stationed at TMC. Even though he's shifted out of TMC now, my gynae's nurse said he wouldn't be charging extra to check on #2. I also don't know how much he's charging now. Got to check during next visit. I also heard about the SK PDs, sounds very bad! Most likely I'll bring #2 to dr Ngiam at gleneagles for subsequent check ups.

SN, hahahahahaha! Funny leh, when pak tor with my 1.85m ex bf, never thought height was an issue. Being gf and being elder sis really two different roles.
Fuzzybear, I blame my height hang ups on my bro! So many yrs of being deliberately towered by him haha!

Haha Girls, I was amazed when she gave me the reading too! But she doesn't seemed concerned about it though. A friend who went with me (she's pregnant too, seeing the same gynae) told us her first born was only 51 cm at birth! My doc kept saying cos both my hubby and I are tall. But I don't think we are exactly THAT tall. I am 1.68m and hubby is 1.75m. My parents and grandparents are taller than me though. I am not sure if she gave me the correct reading. Guess I will only know when she measures again the next time I see her! Hee

Wah, I am really worried now. How does a contraction feel like? My friend told me it's like a cramp but I seldom have cramps even when I have my periods. How do you know they are contractions or just stomach upsets?

I heard from one of my friends one mummy actually broke her water bag in her sleep and she has to change the entire mattress! Gosh! Made me more afraid.

contractions are usually accompanied by stomach tightening, and they start to get regular and closer. stomach upsets maybe too, but you will also feel the urge to poo..my own contractions feel like sharp shooting pains near the vagina. if the pains are near the top of your stomach, then it could be something else, better call gynae. I rem for my first I slept with a big diaper mat close to my due date, but instead of water bag breaking, I get a bloody show instead, so no mess, hoping my #2 will be as considerate haha.

Gwenngan : thanks for the assurance :)

Re: PD
my frd who just gave birth took the PD which our gynae (Dr Tham) recommended and the cost is $500+. :eek: is this the norm price?

Re: Eczema
anyone facing eczema on feet and hands? i am having quite bad eczema and i m trying not to take the oral tablets. the GP prescribed some cream for me and i read it contains steroid. i have checked with gynae he said is safe but i am skeptical . :confused:

Re: Public Transport
did you all read about this person who commented in stomp that preggy women should not take train coz we are endangering our bb??? and that if no money take cab then dun give birth. i am applauded by such comment! http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=65132#1.

gwenngan: I also wonder the same question: how to does a contraction feel like?

Belly bandit: I wanted to buy initally but when I googled, the reviews not that good. And in the end, I decided to get wink shapewear.

flogal, that person is an idiot. the only person who shouldnt give birth is his or her mum coz her child is a dumbass. i hope that person doin't have kids! trains also dangerousfor elderly, so then what, cnnot afford to take taxi, dont grow old?

Mummies who stay along NEL, can check out Cherie Kids on 3rd level of Heartland Mall, right beside Kovan Mrt. 20-30% discount moving out sale. But must warn, bb stuff not much unless u like Pigeon. A lot of toddler clothes n toys left. I only know they closing this month. Only come here if convenient, else better go to large KP outlets

hikaru0112 : till now 11.5kg? i m week 35. initially yes i put on 3kg within 4 weeks (due to my super sweet tooth craving haha) and gynae starts to advise me to ctrl. since then i have been watching what i eat. but anyway nowadays also no appetite. cant seem to eat alot now esp dinner time.

Hello! i'm happy to report that bb is back to her active self.. moving a lot and movements are stronger.. guess it was a tired day for her yesterday cos i woke up so early.. thanks for listening to my worries.

Re: PD
Yeah on average it will cost u abt $500 for the PD to visit ur baby daily at the hospital. Some charge cheaper though. I m just choosing one in Glen E for the check up but will follow up with my own PD near my place for the 1 wk check. all the jabs will be done at polyclinics.

Flogal, steroids are not recommended for preggie women but i use it cos my PUPPS was very bad.. i applied abt maximum twice a wk and only a very thin coat. should be ok.

Ankh, strangely tall gals have issues with being too tall.. haha..

hello mummies, have been bz with meetings the whole morning..zzz...

fuzzybear> have u called ur gynae? what did he say?

re: belly bandit wrap, i am getting the belly bandit bamboo wrap from allemom as it is the cheapest i can find..for this, u can buy earlier as the sizing is based on the 8th mth of pregnancy..

came across another website (http://shop.prettymums.com/) whereby they sell bravado bras at a cheaper price..i think they are selling at $55.20 for the seamless silk one, whereas allemom is selling at $59..FYI mummies!

fuzzybear, ya lo tt's y i very scare to apply. guess i have to "ren" till it miraculously disappear hahaa... btw glad that your bb is good :)

Re: Contraction
I feel my bump very tight at night and in the morning. is this contraction?

hello, i had been having stiff finger joints in the morning after waking up for the past few days. Any of the mummies experienced the same sensation?

I can tell when i m having contractions cos mine is painful... i also can feel her moving but not vigorous.. haizz.. part of me dun wanna make a mountain out of a molehill. May be i will monitor until lunch.. i can feel her moving now.. a bit more vigorous than yesterday. but still not as much as before.. I am still seeing my gynae once in 2 wks. just saw him on Monday actually when bb was doing a lot of exercise!

How are u feeling now? are u taking ur meds? baby moving well?

I am in office now wrapping up some things while i work from home for the next 9 days.

I am taking my meds but i am still having mild contractions.. baby is also moving ok.. but i keep having a naggy feeling that something is not right and worried if i am not picking up any labor symptoms.

Usually how does amniotic fluid smell like? I have a little gush of liquid discharge when i was sitting down..not sure if thats my urine or something else....but i always can't hold off my urine also...

Now i am getting paranoid at everything...sigh..

Afternoon mummies! Now otw to tmc for gynae chkup. Hopefully my bb turns over. Prev appt showed bb breech. :( I dont want a c sec! Anyone exp similar thing b4?

Re PD, I will go bk to my #1 #2 pd dr ong woon hong since I alrdy know n trust him.

Back