(2013/10) October 2013

Lynn - i don't think they are gonna put you in a suite and make you pay without asking. Can always downgrade to 2 bedder i guess or upgrade to premier room, not suite. When i just delivered, they did not have 1 bedder for me.. so they left me in the suite for 1/2 day.. but never charge me la. U are looking at 1 bedder?

**MUMMY PACKAGE**

Package 1: 10% discount of regular price!
- Either size or combined size: bi-weekly delivery from 4th month until 7th month pregnancy. Total: 8 bowls

* Small size(1 serving): Discounted at SGD 27.00/bowl (incl. delivery) 5-6 g bird nest in 150 ml Ginseng soup.

* Big Size (2 serving): SGD 52.20/bowl (incl. delivery), 10-12 g bird nest in 250 ml Ginseng soup.

Package 2: 12% discount of regular price!
- Either size or combined size: weekly delivery from 4th month until 7th month pregnancy. Total: 16 bowls

* Small size(1 serving): Discounted at SGD 26.40/bowl (incl. delivery) 5-6 g bird nest in 150 ml Ginseng soup.

* Big Size (2 serving): SGD 51.00/bowl (incl. delivery), 10-12 g bird nest in 250 ml Ginseng soup.

Order Method:
* PM Facebook
* Call/SMS 82684004
* Email: [email protected]
8317340.jpg

Please visit and like our page https://www.facebook.com/Hokki.Birdnest

Hi concert
I am looking at either 1-bedder or 2-bedder. TMC has few 2-bedder/4-bedder so chances are slimmer that u are able to downgrade if u cant get 1-bedder. If i were so lucky and they might just say since u choose 1-bedder, u can a bit more for suite right? I read 1 mother's online blog that she got upgraded due to no vacancy & pay more for a suite lo -.-"""

Lynn - i wanted a premier 1 bedder (they will ask u to indicate the choice a few wks before ur edd). but on the day, they only had normal 1 bedder while i was waiting in the suite.. then i said no.. i want premier 1 bedder, lateron they put me in premier 2 bedder, but the other bed is vacant and they let hb sleep there, instead of the sofa bed.. which I thought was gd too ! at least a proper bed for hb to rest.

Suite v expensive leh... i sure make noise one.. tsk.

But i think at the end of the day depends on which day u deliver. if its those v popular day like 101013 (maybe?).. then less rooms available.

what's the difference between normal 1 bedder and premier 1 bedder? Is there an online pricelist to check out the price of the wards in TMC?

Hi Presto, i already did my OSCAR, so already missed the discount
sad.gif

I read the brochure for the FBI and it's too much info that I cannot bring myself to finish reading lol.. will go online to find out more.. :D

Hi ladies,

Im new to this forum. soooo excited to find this page.

Can add me to the fb group as well??

Name: Gina
Child: #1
EDD: 22nd Oct 2013
Gynae: Dr Ang huai Yan
Hospital: TMC

Thanks a million....
happy.gif

HOKKI SUPREME BIRD NEST

Dear mummies,

It's time to start to take bird nest soup.
If you really no time to cook yourself, place your order to us. We provided a high quality bird nest cooking and delivery to your doorstep.

It's fresh cook when receive your order.
Please visit our page @ https://www.facebook.com/Hokki.Birdnest

**MUMMY PACKAGE**

Package 1: 10% discount of regular price!
- Either size or combined size: bi-weekly delivery from 4th month until 7th month pregnancy. Total: 8 bowls

* Small size(1 serving): Discounted at SGD 27.00/bowl (incl. delivery) 5-6 g bird nest in 150 ml Ginseng soup.

* Big Size (2 serving): SGD 52.20/bowl (incl. delivery), 10-12 g bird nest in 250 ml Ginseng soup.

Package 2: 12% discount of regular price!
- Either size or combined size: weekly delivery from 4th month until 7th month pregnancy. Total: 16 bowls

* Small size(1 serving): Discounted at SGD 26.40/bowl (incl. delivery) 5-6 g bird nest in 150 ml Ginseng soup.

* Big Size (2 serving): SGD 51.00/bowl (incl. delivery), 10-12 g bird nest in 250 ml Ginseng soup.

Order Method:
* PM Facebook
* Call/SMS 82684004
* Email: [email protected]

Please visit and like our page https://www.facebook.com/Hokki.Birdnest
8325205.jpg

fanny, it depends on the scan machine used. previously for my #1, we could only confirm gender at wk 13. My gynae recently bought a new machine and said the earliest his machine confirmed gender was at week 9.

wow. amazing. my gynae nv tell my anything about the gender part but i guess during my week 16 checkup, he will be able to tell me. anyway, boy or gal doesnt really matter. most importantly is my bb health, must be healthy.

Hi mummies

Sorry to disturb.

I have few items to let go, wondering if anyone will be interested?

Quinny Buzz stroller in red and orange color, condition 9/10, selling at $450.

Graco playpen, condition 9/10, selling $100.

Breast feeding pillow, used twice only, selling at $20. The cover is washable.

Stroller and playpen are used less than a year, please PM me for pics if interested, tks

okay, i'll try to add all those who mentioned... this FB is really weird.. some mummies msged me and I only got it after they bombed me thrice.. =\

How's everyone now? I'm still puking leh.. stepping into 14th week liao.. feel like dying, each time i puke i tell my hb i don't ever want to have another child (thank God it's my last for now...) Everyday i'm lethargic, feel lazy, just wanna lie in bed. and when i look at my sons, i feel so sorry I've been neglecting them... sometimes when they talk to me, all i could do was just nod my head or whisper "ok"... don't even feel like working though I'm working from home now. arghhhh.. makes me feel so frustrated with myself and with this pregnancy, anyone in my shoes? booooo..

Hi Lilprecious, i'm much luckier coz all i feel is bloated and burpy. I've not puked at all, though sometimes i feel the urge but I do believe it's mind over body coz I always never literally vomitted.
happy.gif
happy.gif

@Cayenne - i visited Dr Ananda yesterday and did a genetic ultrasound. Spend 2 hours on the scan and was glad that baby is well and ok. This brings my risk down by alot. Hence i am going to skip amnio this friday and wait till week 21 for a more detailed scan with Dr Ananda.

He is really good in his advice and even calculated that the risk of me having a miscarriage via amnio is higher than me having a downs baby -so use my heart(and not the head) to decide. I would highly recommend him to all mummies who need a 2nd opinion.
happy.gif

Does Dr Ananda only do special genetic scans or he also offer normal gynae services including delivery? Just curious cos seems that most people only go to him for 2nd opinion.

Hi lilprecious, I still feel nausea and even worst I nearly fainted today when I was on the way to office. I got scared and went to see doctor. Doctor ask me to rest more and he reassured me that It's part of normal pregnancy symptoms... and gave me few day mc to rest. Rest is good but I keep thinking of How much work I have.. haiz

Hi, I m inviting my CL for my son's first birthday this Saturday. PM me if you want to meet up for an interview.
Not getting any commission jus want to share her good service to everyone
happy.gif

jasmine, yes i guess feeling faint is pretty normal, i feel faint now & then esp if i get up from sitting position..anyway, health and baby more impt.. now that im working from home I can practically hear voices complaining at work... but i know, i have to ignore all these and know that whatever rest I'm getting now it's for my baby and for myself.. nothing is more impt than the lil one in us... Rest well!!

hi happy mum & lilprevious, thanks for organizing the table and the FB grp!
happy.gif
Can I join pls?

Name: bunnymum11
Child: #2
EDD: 23 Oct 2013

P.s happy mum, we stay rather near each other!

And yes, am posting at this wee hour cos I woke up out of the blue and can't go back to sleep. Again. -_-

bunnymum, can give me yr email please? All those who are not in the FB chat yet, pls post yr email here, or PM me if uncomfortable in posting here.. will try my best to get everyone there in the grp k? =DD

Hi MTBs,

Sorry to intrude the conversation. I am a March mummy.

If any of you is interested in getting a preloved Babyplus to start your baby for prenatal education, please pm me. I saw at recent Taka Baby Fair selling at $300+. Letting go at $200 (neg).

More info on Babyplus at http://babyplus.com.sg/

Hi All,

Im new to this forum.

Name: Bee Ching
EDD: 09 Oct 2013
Gynae: Dr Fong Yang

Hi,

Sorry for disturbing. I just gave birth and currently doing my confinement. My confinement nanny is very good and I am even extending her service. I heard from her that she have an empty slot from mid Sep to end Oct hence thought of sharing here in case any of you are looking for a confinement nanny. Please feel free to PM me for further details
happy.gif

Hi, I'm new to this thread, can add me to the group?
Name: secretgarden
EDD: 2nd Oct 2013
Gynae: Dr John Tee
Hospital: KKH

Hi all! New to this forum
happy.gif

Please add me!
Name: XierraL
Child:#1
Gynae: Dr. Chua
Hospital: NUH
EDD: 2nd Oct 2013

Hi bee Ching! Finally seeing someone same gyane as me.
happy.gif
so do you go to dr fong's Tiong bahru or paragon branch?
Hi mummies,
Been ultra long since last post. Work sucks! Haha... Had some unpleasant episode w collegues (first time in my career). No very gd experience, in fact causing some tightness to tummy? Hopefully not affecting bb mood. Since a happy mum = happy baby. Must keep reminding myself.
Recently kiddo one also down w some infection. Everyday wake up have a layer of "glue" on her eye. Haiz... Brought her to see dr Terrance tan who diagnose her as allergy to dust mite, so a full round of cleaning the bed and bedsheet N removal of all soft toys... Haiz... Guess her crankiness in this period also make me having some ache, as need to carry her at night to calm her down....
Anyway, can just hope things will get better. Looking forward to next doc visit to know bb is safe.
happy.gif
still feeling a bit guilty of not taking care of this one in the stomach.

hi lilprecious,

I have requested to be added to the group a week ago and have not receive any request on fb yet. Could you kindly add me into the fb group? Am eager to join the chat group.

Thanks a million
[email protected]

Back