(2013/10) October 2013

ankh, no worries!
happy.gif

Actually during my #1 pregnancy, my dad was still around. He passed away when my son was 5 months old.
I am ok with it already.
happy.gif

Fynn, yar lor have to go between 8 to 10 to queue for the scan. Sianz. Have to wait at least 2 hours. Mux bring full charge hp to watch movie. Haha. However I love to go tmc. As I got good memories there. Both my baobei is born there. I remember both delivery dr adrian come in Bermuda and t shirt. Is your no. 1 delivered by dr adrian?

XL mum, my morning sickness is worst in afternoon. Basically no food can stay in. So very obvious to my colleague, as I usually eat finish all my food but now I cant even finish 1/4 and even puke out the miserable 1/4.

Lilprecious u approved my fren invitation at fb liao. My cover photo is me and my two baobei. And page cover is my family photo.

No fb invitation so far... Hohoho May be i am not allowed to join lol. Anyway, enjoy your Secret fb group. ;)

For those who will be on trip, enjoy and take care ya!

Blurlemon, I had the same prob during Kiddo #1, MS was in the afternoon and run toilet after every lunch till colleague also asked that time. The diff was Kiddo #1 i only know the pregnancy quite late almost wk10, this one I knew it from almost Wk4. Haha... Also this one is gd at lunch, bad at dinner. I never had to wake up to pee at night for the first one, but this one wakes me up almost 5am daily to go toilet and MS is at night. How true is it, that every pregnancy is different.

I've the same EDD as Susan, 30 oct.
happy.gif

Would like to ask if any mummy to be here experienced dry nipples?i think my skin is getting dry, n even nipples are flaking skin abit....
sad.gif

Can we just use normal skin lotion, or is there something we can apply on? Sorry, 1st time preggie.
happy.gif

Thanks!

Twinklez_26, i have very dry skin around my mouth area ever since week 6.. Its flaking everyday! Had the same prob when i was preggie with #1. I take it as a sign that e pregnancy is progressing well..else no flaking i abit scared. Its e hormones changes that makes it this way.

Can try pigeon nipple cream. Think there is quite a few brand out there but i tried pigeon one only. Think medala one also not bad if my menory dun fail me. Haha cos its 2 years ago. I prefer use nipple cream but quite oily good think is I know its save for bb. And Can use till give birth for breastfeeding.

Blurlemon, yah. My #1 is delivered by DR Adrian. He was in bermudas n t shirt too! But mine is e csec. Cuz induce failed. Haha!! Anyway, i also gonna bring my nexus and portable batt that day. Bringing along my sis to stone with me.
Did the nurse told u must wait for at least 2 hrs? Mine told me at least half a day for walk in.
sad.gif

How old are both ur kids??? My boy is 15 months now.

monmon ar!! don't say that!! everyone allowed to join.. i bet its the stupid FB system... u give me your name in FB, did u add me? If u did and i approved I can just add u in straight... don't be upset k..i lub you... =P

Blurlemon, i finding you now.. you gimme your name...

sorry everyone if I really missed u out, I swear I love all of u & want all of u in the grp but FB is trying to be funny.. okay, Find me in FB, add me, MSG me, and POST yr NAME in FB here.. I bet i'm able to add u then! hehehe.. Come on everybody, please join, it's fun being in there esp the later stage when we start spreeing! =DD

hello mommies...

Just using this window to voice out my 1st trimester frustrations...not sure if you all feel the same...

i've been feeling tired ever since i found out i was pregnant...no matter how much i sleep...the fatigue does not go away. this feeling is no good. And worse of all, i can't enjoy my cup of coffee like i always do...i'm trying very hard to not let it affect my work. Talking about work, I forgo one of my biz trip this week. This meeting is a rare opportunity and does not come by easily. And I see some of the mommies here are going abroad and it makes me wonder if i made the right decision.

how are all of you dealing emotionally? i feel i get easily irritated most of the time...like pms...and feeling very negative...i should be feeling overjoy since i'm expecting my 1st child..i can't seem to control my emotions

since bfp, i've been losing appetite and weight..no MS but just can't eat

i'm counting down to end all these miseries..haha..3 more weeks to go!!!!!

JV.. i understand how u feel. it is unavoidable not to feel tired during pregnancy.
For me, i try to rest in the ladies' when i can, just sit and close my eyes for 10 mins.
I also constantly apply medicated oil (never liked to) because they keep me awake and prevent me from nauseousness.

For biz trips.. it is up to your comfort level. If u really dont feel gd about going, then u made the right decision not to.
Dont blame urself for that. What if u went ahead and *touch wood* something happens, u will also blame yourself for going.
So what's most impt is how u feel about the entire travel thing.

I try very much to be positive. Even though back at home my hubby doesnt help much with housework, i try not to nag.
I still have to look after my 3 yr old who is super sticky to me while making sure my house is clean.
Sometimes i also feel very emo.. i also hold a job like hubby but when he reaches home he just eat and relax while i gotta handle so many things.
Somemore being preg now makes us ultra tired..

When i had #1, i was still staying with my in laws and they had a helper. So i nv had to worry about all these and when my gal was born she seldom cried unneccessary.
Always a happy baby and she was so easy to take care.
So i believe for the sake of our little ones we have to be happy. Not to let things upset us too much.

Hey ladies, perhaps u all can PM lilprecious your email addys..I believed she doesn't mean it to miss anyone of u out. Currently the FB is only 13 members and the page is really slow... would love to have all of u inside and discuss about the pregnancy journey and share any lobangs if we have...

JV, I also gets irritated v easily nowadays. My hb gets the most from me. Sometimes when my twins whine too much I will lose my temper at them too... v guilty...but sometimes just can't control esp after a tired and hard day work.

I try to lie down n nap as much as I can during the weekends. Every check up I will apply whole day leave to rest at home after the check up to catch some zzzz. Some nights when my boys fuss, me n hubby do not have quality zzz also. Can't imagine it.

Now I also start to worry about logistic side. Plan to send boys to CC and 3rd one to current nanny. But also worry, the boys keep falling sick and me and hb gotta keep taking leaves off from work cos no other people to help. On top of that also worried will bring back the germs to the newborn... really headache.

Also can't send boys to CC too early as worried nanny might look for another child to tk care due to the lapse in period....haizzzzz...

Kayliz, thanks for sharing. It's encouraging. do you have a maid? i feel tired all the time too. but i try to remind myself that happiness is a choice. you choose to be happy. you cannot control what happens to you but you can decide how you want to react to it.

some people have no ms, they totally have a wonderful period of pregnancy while some people have bad ms and there are still some who have ms all the way till they give birth. quite unfortunate but compared to couples who have tried years to have a baby but to no avail, the worst type of ms and fatique is still better than not being able to conceive. so i try to think positively too. let's all jiayou together
happy.gif

SN, i only have a PT maid right now who comes once a week but i will be engaging a full time domestic maid soon. How about you?
With 2 kids, i think i will not be able to handle so many things.
I just want to return to a clean house and relax with my kids next time.

Hi all, I'm expecting no 2. Here's my details. Nice to meet you all here.

Child #2
EDD 04 Oct 2013 according to scan
Doctor Selina Chua
Hospital Mt E
Staying at CCK

I just added Faith Angel, Maggiepie, Cayenne, lovelyblue, nnyl, to my own FB account, approve me then i'll add u into the Oct grp.. thank u!

JV_bbwork & Flower: I saw yr email but cannot find you in FB cos your privacy settings is set as that i think.. pls add me instead.

Search for: [email protected]
Name: Jeslyn Genevieve

Lil precious I msg u again in fb.

I didnt post me name here cos I got very kaypoh relatives love to stalk me on mtb forum. Till I change my id. They wan to know wad I buy and even I preggie they also wan to kaypoh. If sincerely happy for me im okie but they are those that hopping to see any joke. Even saw nasty remark say why ppl wan to have 3 kids say now parent work so late why muz have so many kids. Really dun like them. I love kids and doesnt mean I working I cannot give them love. At least I put them in bed everyday and kiss them good nite.

My ms is as long as I dun move or dun eat. Everything seem okie. Once walk or stand too long or eat the nausea is back.

Lucky my gynae super generous give me alot of mc. This few days at home seem my giddness is better.

Thanks ladies for all the advice on the cream. Will go buy over the weekend... am glad to hear this is a gd sign of gd progress....

JV: I'm sure you are not alone... weekends i practically sleep whole day and totally no mood to go out at all... though i dun really have much MS too... my appetite is just like see saw... some days can eat... some days cannot... plus abdomen discomfort and sometimes my gastric.... also dun like taste of plain water but no choice.. my work place cannot have any other drinks at the work station!!!
i tell my hubby i wish i dun have to work....haha... but... let's endure!!! :D
It will soon pass....

so tired after lunch, almost wanted to apply half day and go back to sleep.
But decided to stay till end of the day and save my leave.

Hi Lilprecious...u accepted my fren req on FB, but dont see any invites.. not ur fault though...i know fb always siow2! haha

Does anyone knows whether it'll be promted on the 'notifications' or invites? i tried looking on both...dont have...or maybe i can look up frm the group name? is dat possible?

Hi all mummies, i am having my #2 and my edd on 31 Oct. Can i join in the FB page too?

my details as below:

Child #2
EDD 31 Oct 2013
Doctor Ben Tham
Hospital TMC
Staying at Jurong East

@ReikoHopes - i m having brown spotting and had a week of hospitalization leave but i still went to work. Dr gave a jab on my buttock as an tai jab, after tat no more brown discharge. =)

Yawnzz...lately i feel so tired and feel like vomitting..i didnt feel so er xin for my 1st pregnancy for this #2 the symptoms are different.. I wonder will it be a diff gender from my 1st bb?? i have a daughter which is 16mths now. Hopefully 2nd one is boy so i can close factory liao..haha..

<font color="0000ff">yesterday MS not visiting me, scared me! But today have..hahhaha silly me

I feel sleepy every hour, haha..and now I fall asleep before #1, i just let the daddy to entertain her and play with her. My battery is very limited.

Today feel more backache, all position is wrong. Just wish the time past fast and I can go home and rest, everyday check the clock frequently, feel that the time past so slow..sob

jia you mummies....</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>name</TD><TD> </TD><TD> child #</TD><TD> </TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Doctor</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Hospital</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Gender</TD><TD> </TD><TD>staying at</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mintwy</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 01 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Chen Lin Han</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Mt.A</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>KS Lover</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 04 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> NIL</TD><TD> </TD><TD> NUH</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Fernvale</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>zzz</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 04 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Selina Chua</TD><TD></TD><TD> Mt. E</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> CCK</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eli</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 05 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Dr Tan</TD><TD> </TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>happyenough</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 05 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD><TD> M.Alvernia</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> AMK</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wenz</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 06 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> CCK</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elya</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 07 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Benjamin Tham</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>faithangel</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 07 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babychloe</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 3</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 09 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Paul Tseng</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Hume Ave</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 11 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Heng</TD><TD> </TD><TD> PEH</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kel</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 5&amp;6</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 12 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Paul Tseng</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blurlemon</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 3</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 13 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> SengKang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fynn</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 13 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Teban Garden</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blueberi</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 14 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> John Tee</TD><TD> </TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Compassavale </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littlefren</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 15 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> John Tee</TD><TD> </TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Buangkok</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cayenne</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 16 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> WK Tan</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Pasir Ris</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>snowflake</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 17 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> T.Blangah</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>happymum</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 21 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Yvoone soong</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD>B.Batok</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mag</TD><TD> </TD><TD>2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 21 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Vincent Lee</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Mt. A</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Bishan </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rian</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 21 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>XL Mum</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 21 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Fong Yang</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Mt. A</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JV</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 22 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Eunice Chua</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bonnies</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 22 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Hii HC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Mt.A</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ryy</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 26 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Paul Tseng</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> West Coast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lilprecious</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 3</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 27 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD><TD> M. Eli. </TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Pasir Ris</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>monmon</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 28 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Paul Tseng</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Marsiling</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>susan</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> 30 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>snakey</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 3</TD><TD> </TD><TD> end Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wiwi</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 31 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Ben Tham</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> J.east</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SN</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 01 Nov</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> T.Payoh</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ankh</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 02 Nov</TD><TD> </TD><TD> WK Tan</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yunzz</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 04 Nov</TD><TD> </TD><TD> benjamin tham</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Farrer Park</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Please update my details as below, I'm alrdy in FB group.

Child #2
EDD 05 Oct 2013
Doctor Chua Yang
Hospital Mt. A
Staying at Bukit Timah

hey lilprecious
I couldn't see the invite to the group as well, nothing in my mailbox. can u re-send? Thanks

Hi everyone,

Am selling BN Avent Milk bottle
1) 1 x 125 ml - $10 (RP: $13.90)
2) New Born starter kit with 4 milk bottles, 1 pacifier and a brush. - $45 (RP $55)

Both will be at $45. Pickup location can be arranged or postage at your cost.

Keen, please watsapp me at 98482804 or PM me.
Thanks
8220697.jpg
8220698.jpg

had been craving for and eating apples very frequently for this pregnancy. then started to worry if apples are ok for pregnancy, so went to google abt it.. surprisingly, eating apples during pregnancy is gd for bb! help to reduce childhood risks of wheezing, asthma and eczema..

so ladies, eat an apple a day k... ;)

All mummies,

I have been feeling miserable. I can hardly eat and even if I eat, I feel bloated. Eat as in 3-4 mouths, that's it. I cant tk more. Even the 3-4 mouths will cause extreme bloatedness and very uncomfortable feeling.I do feel nausea but I dont throw after eating unless I dont eat, then some sour juices will come out.

I very much enjoy eating and this is a torture to me. any mummies that feel the same way?

I am very happy when I learnt I am pregnant but the uncomfortable symptoms is getting too much into me. I really dont know how I can make myself not feel so negative.

I have never experience any form of symptoms for first pregnancy so this extreme end comes as a total surprise and shocked.

Good morning mummies. Going back to work after 2 days of rest. Left home 15 min eariler so I can get a place to sit in mrt. Tml on leave again. Yeah

Sillygal, I understand how you feel. I love to eat and enjoy eating. But these period of time seem abit hard. Dun be negative this will be over soon. Just think of the little one that you going to hold in your arm in October will give you strenght.I remember when I had my no. 1 I find strenght in shopping. And kiddy palace is my fave place. Even b4 I know the gender I start shopping. Seeing those little clothing make me feel that im connected to the one in me. Hubby alway say aiyo buy all this only make mummy happy. Baby dunno got chance to wear or not. Haha. Indeed he didnt wear all and out grown them. Jia you jia you. Maybe once all our ms better lets meet up for high tea or dinner. Imagine the restaurant filled with a table of pr3ggie mummies should be fun.

Sillygal, I get where you're coming from too. My first pregnancy was also so much easier to handle. Can eat till full, no fear of vomiting. Look at the symptoms as positive signs that your pregnancy is progressing well. Cherish the daily reminders that you've got a bb in you. Aim for the light at the end of the tunnel - getting to hold your bb in oct
happy.gif

Meanwhile just got to 'ren'. Also got no choice lor! Lol.

Blurlemon, I second the meet ups for makan!

Flower &amp; Akira,
So sorry to hear about that...hugzzz.... please take good care for urself!
happy.gif

Hi lilprecious,
i have sent u a FB msg yesterday
happy.gif

did u receive
happy.gif

hope to join the FB group too!
happy.gif

I made an appointment at KK on 4April for nxt gynae check...hmm...by then shd be ard 12 weeks...saw quite some of u did the V scan n oscar scan, dunno if my doctor will advise me to do that by then? ....hmm...normally do one of them?or both? :p

Did anyone of u using the Clarins "Stretch mark control cream" + "Tonic body treatment oil" to prevent stretch mark? :p heehee...tempted to buy these two but dunno if it works... >.<

i m a first time mummy n quite nervous... did u all join any CC events for preggies? like yogo...etc? or those baby talks by Thomas MEdical/ Abbort/ etc? :p

Shinshin, I only use the stretch mark cream from clarins. So far for my first 2 pregnancy I dun have stretch mark on tummy. Haha. My first pregnancy, I thought only tummy will have so only put on tummy. End up my buttock and breast got ugly stretch mark. So I guess somehow it do work. Cos the other area the marks is red machaim like watermelon. Very scary. Now I very ks already start spreading everywhere daily. Hubby alway say the way I put is like spread butter. Haha

Back