(2013/08) August 2013

Wlilian: are u referring to motherhood fair at expo?

I'm still thinking whether to go anot. Cos it's super far away from my place. From one end to other in mrt line. Tried traveling once and I felt so tired.

Usaginoko: yah, think baby very shy! May b is a gal, can't feel like movement yet...... Hopefully in another 4 weeks time can see the baby gender & start shopping l0r!!

Re baby expo: will be going since is very close to my Plc. Will update the fair yah. Oh, so in May there is another fair?

Thank you for all the advices mummies..

Went to see my usual GP. As guessed, its Sinus infection which is apprantly very common in pregnancy. She gave me nose drops and yellow medicine. She didnt want me to start on antibiotics though. Asked to monitor the situation. Not bad, took the meds only twice and its much better today. No more runny nose. Now all the mucus has started to harden. Hopefully it clears. She also mentioned, normal people take up to 2 weeks to recover from flu and sinus infection but pregnant women takes up to 4 weeks as our immune is really really low.

after mid week of week 20, i feel my little gal's kicks more prominent. Poor baby was not moving much yesterday. At least today i can feel her wriggling and giving little kicks here and there... Feeling her at least doesn make me so sad about my nose..

anyway im having a girl!!! my hubby so happy its daddy's girl LOL but so far I dun feel any kicks at all. Im already 18 weeks now..

Braxton Hicks: My sense is that we are a bit too early for braxton hicks - I would describe it as painless contraction / tightening of the tummy. Usually get it after 6 months.

The painful pulls that we feel is likely due to pulling of muscles and ligaments, and expanding uterus. Pelvic pain is (at this stage) caused by one of the reasons above. At the end-stage, it would be due to the descend of the baby's head and the softening of the joints (opening of pelvic) to get ready for baby's arrival.

Whenever possible, we should do some light exercise like walking or strolling - keeps us active and good for pains, aches, and even insomia and bloatedness!! However, this does not equate to standing still - as this will tire our feet (and water retention later on). So, ladies, we've got to move it move it!! (while we still can)....

usha, good that the medication is helping. take it regularly and dont skip like me. I was quite numbed out by all the medication actually so i got worried when i couldnt feel baby too...

zhaqqie, congrats on having a princess! i think my MS did come back a bit after falling sick so dunt worry, u are not alone!

oisterbaby, i second frogprincess. for me is cough until pelvic area pain.

I got the tightening of the tummy leh. Hmm. My gf says her braxton hicks start at week 18. Maybe i shld go see the gynae. Dun feel any movement this morning.. Worrying myself silly. I just went detailed scan yest lo..

<table border=1><tr><td>S/n</TD><TD>Nick Name in SMH forum</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Expecting Child</TD><TD>Hospital to deliver baby</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>2/8/13</TD><TD>caroline khi</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>wenditan</TD><TD>2/8/13</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Joelle_024</TD><TD>2/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>3/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Usha RajKumar (usha_rk)</TD><TD>4/8/13</TD><TD>Dr. Khoo</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>soulffle</TD><TD>4/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Thiasy</TD><TD>4/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Babyxi</TD><TD>6/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>chirpychirpy</TD><TD>6/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Karolyn Goh</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>mymelody79</TD><TD>6/8/13</TD><TD>WK Tan</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>wlilian</TD><TD>6/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Anthony Siow</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Elaine (bdpanda)</TD><TD>6/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Ben Tham</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Bam</TD><TD>7/8/13</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>bb_hopeful</TD><TD>7/8/13</TD><TD>Vincent Lee</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>jeslynx87</TD><TD>7/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Gleneagles Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>sheepysheeps</TD><TD>8/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Annpaul</TD><TD>8/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>piggy_cheng</TD><TD>8/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Mrstham2011</TD><TD>9/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Wee Horng Yen</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>gyyl</TD><TD>10/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Milis</TD><TD>12/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Gleneagles Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>02/09/2013</TD><TD>Dr. Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>stella1805</TD><TD>13/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr T B Lim</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount E Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Chocpockie</TD><TD>13/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Babys</TD><TD>15/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Ben Choey</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>15/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>diorly</TD><TD>15/8/2013</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Ellen</TD><TD>15/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Chua TM</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Skymummy</TD><TD>16/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>rachyo</TD><TD>17/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr. Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Monmav</TD><TD>18/08/13</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Gleneagles Hospital</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>baby20_manja</TD><TD>18/08/13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Elainetly83</TD><TD>18/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Chua Hong Liang</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>cyee</TD><TD>18/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Henry</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Usaginoko</TD><TD>19/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Henry Chen</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Sueann18</TD><TD>19/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Tan HH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Von</TD><TD>20/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward lee</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>ttcing</TD><TD>20/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Nil</TD><TD>23/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Edward Lee</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Happy</TD><TD>23/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Hyperangel</TD><TD>24/08/13</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>bear bear</TD><TD>24/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>nefariouskat</TD><TD>24/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>zhaqqie</TD><TD>24/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>simplygreen</TD><TD>25/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr. Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Scent</TD><TD>25/08/2013</TD><TD>chan k h</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Gleneagles Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Qin83</TD><TD>26/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Mariam</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Yuki @ East</TD><TD>27/08/13</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>joyful</TD><TD>27/08/2013</TD><TD>ch koh</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>mab3ru</TD><TD>27/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Bubbly</TD><TD>27/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount E Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Avuvia</TD><TD>28/08/2013</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>sotongberry</TD><TD>29/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>mumtobe0813</TD><TD>29/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Loh Seong Feei</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Yippeeapple</TD><TD>30/8/2013</TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Angela Tan</TD><TD>30/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua </TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount E Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>amee13</TD><TD>30/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Xav (Xav_mummy)</TD><TD>Aug</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Coco69</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>Dr w k tan</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

hi hi all mummies, sorry for the late update, was like super busy at work..really cant wait for August....

talking about antenatal classes, is there any courses for maid? new maid coming and thought of sending her to such course...so stress over the new maid too..wondering if she can cope two kids..

wlilian, I also crave for sweet stuff and keeping ice cream and cakes, i think my weight will surely rocket for my next visit..

frogprincess, oh no, boy mistaken to be a girl, how about girl mistaken to be boy? My gynea says its not neccessary to do detail scan therefore i guess i will just go without..crossing my fingers that he will not mistaken my girl..

Skymummy, just update me the gender i will update in the table and post..
happy.gif

Yuki: there's a big motherhood fair in May or June i think...

Monmav: #22 and #52 are repeats.. thats both me! haha..my EDD is 28 Aug... and i'm 70% having a girl cos gynae couldn't see rocket at 15 weeks. have to wait till detailed scan on 10 April.

Serene Ng: yup...this weekend one is a smaller scale...the larger scale one is during May...more product and more discount...this is what i heard....

Monmav: yah but now i am also trying to cut down...really scary seeing ur whole body becoming so huge...

BB seems to be more active in the morning now....

sad.gif
just need to vent it out

Just fought with my husband again over his past that girl....he went Thailand today for work..3 days 2 night...apparently this morning when he wake up he ask me to pass him the phone...then his whatsapp got msg...when he on his phone, i glanced and apparently its the girl (ex-colleague) from the past that was bothering me whatsapp him...i told him its the girl...what she say...then he get piss off dont want me to look at the phone...then i say if u have nothing to hide..why dont let me see the message...he got out of bed stand away then after he read the msg and then looked at me and just hold the phone at me ...see she just say wish me a safe trip....then i say how the hell she know you going on the biz trip..then he said could be his colleague tell her...as she still contact them...

Then he start shooting back at me...saying that i promise not to bring out this girl from the past anymore or the past or anything to do with her...but what is he expecting me to do? Still hug him in the bed and ignore the msg...

Really very tired of this whole thing...its not as if i want to break up my own marriage and i know he trying his best but with this kind of reaction this morning seems hard to act like a bimbo and this kind of thing does not affect me..
sad.gif
Furthermore he was the one who tell me he dont report his trip to her anymore, or there is no more personnel contact between them except group chats with his colleagues which is her ex-colleagues...

Hi all!! Its been awhile. How's everyone feeling? anyway, Im having a boy too.

anyway, has anyone started on the calcium and fish oil pills? why some doc only prescribe them after they reach week 20? mine gave me when I was 12 weeks. I have problem swallowing pills all along. I am so lucky hat my doc is able to prescribe me syrup and calcium gummies instead of all those big pills.. haha

Wlilian: lets give each other these few days to calm down and have a good talk when he is back. Let him know what's bothering you what you hope you could do to make you feel at ease.

wlilian: maybe he feels like u keep attacking him over the same issue. Think its best u both cool down first. Tell him how his actions make u feel.. hope things get better
happy.gif

wlilian: sorry to hear about it. i think if he's really not doing anything behind your back, he'll probably get really frustrated if you keep bringing up the past. so maybe after you guys cool down, you can speak to him calmly and voice out your discomfort.. e.g if you hope he stop contacting the girl etc? hope everything works out well for u
happy.gif

wlilian: sorry to hear about that. it must be very frustrating. maybe you can tell your husband "i need you to help me feel more secure and trusting, can you help me?" sometimes, men's minds work quite differently, so have to use v different way of talking.

zhaqqie: don't worry! my baby kicked at 19+ weeks too, my #1
happy.gif
now week 20+ can feel more clearly. Last week i still thought i was imagining things.

Its not going to work out that easily. To him he did nothing with her and he doesn't like me to bring her out in our conversation. To him he feels she is the one who needs to be pity, cos i am the one he marries so i should be happy about it. There is no need to feel jealous. I told him i need him to make me feel secure, he say the trust issue is my own issue, he can't do anything to help me with me. Sigh...slowly giving up on this no point talking about it with him.

im also expecting a girl.. Feeling her kicking and wriggling more often now.. Maybe because my tummy is still small.. the doctor said she is a medium sized baby from my detail scan. I was asking hubby, how can she be medium sized when my tummy is so small.. anyways the good news is ive oni gained 400+g in this pregnancy and my baby weights 173grams.. I hope to maintain it this way..

wliilian
mayb add on that with pregnancy hormones, u r even more difficult to control ur feelin, ask him to b understandin? afterall, hormones can make us flare up or bcome more emotional than our usual self. it not within our control!

re: fair. i goin later, but not for bb. for the electronic fair. want to look for air purifier. ayone has recommendation for anythat is without humdifier function?

to share good news, clinic called today n say my amino result is normal! yipee!no more naggin tot at the back of the head while buyin stuff liao!

re : flu
i had flu n fever since early tis yr, after 2. course of antibiotics, stil not recovered fully. but cannot take evenstronger med liao... so hv to endure. but not tat serious liao. so can tolerate. can only wait for it. to go away naturally... take. so long...sigh

POky, thats great news!

Why dont u wanna buy a hunidifier plus purifer? I bot my sharp plasma purifier first then later on got my humidifier.. Regret not getting a 2-1 appliance, use up more power points and electricity.

vinette: Some mummies throw up throughout their whole pregnancy. As long as you are not feeling sick and you are gaining enough weight for the baby and yourself, you should be fine. Don't worry too much. Bring this up to your doc if you worries you =)

Poky: congratulations!! Happy news means happy weekend ahead. Woohoo...

Vinette: i think some mummies really suffer the nauseous througout the pregnancy. As long as u are not dehydrated, or losing weight should be fine ba. Maybe if u are taking alot of dairy pdts then stop ba. In case cannot tolerate the lactose.

Monmav: can update me in the list? Edd: 7th Aug, #1 Dr Chan KH, Gleneagles. Baby girl.
happy.gif
thank u very much.

I having alot of pains at my pelvic area since yesterday morning. On MC today cos still very pain. Haiz..

Joelle &amp; oisterbaby: Thanks.. i used to throw up only when I feel too full. But since Monday, I've been throwing up after all the meals.. When I take anti vomit pills, then I'll be fine.. the only bad thing is taking the medicine will make me really drowsy so can't take them in the day. Anyway I've been avoiding all diary products, spicy food, oily food etc since my gynae advice.. Will ask my gynae again during the next appt

babyS, oisterbaby, chocpokie
thx! been smilin whole day since knowin. lol

babys, cos my huseactually too humid. i opp reservoir. quite damp. we event hv to on 3 dehumidifer inthe huse whole day! wood furniture gradually got replace by plastic, metal based liao. so can only look at non humidifier function ones.
sad.gif

now at expo. nothin much. juz bought 5 rompers for $15. then move on to robinson sale liao!

bbreeze
thx! no la. know gender way b4 hand, ard 16+wk? suppose to do amino tat day, but cos travellin in a wk plus, gynea prefer no flight for2 wks after amino, so i did my amino on 19+ wk instead. i hv not seen the report, only the call to update us on main result. trisomy risk. not smooth,cos i been doin blood test these few days, sugar level r higher than normal range unless i cotrol. so shld b GD back liao.
sad.gif

Poky: baby expo had nth much? If nth much then I shall wait till end of may motherhood fair then start getting all the stuffs. Haha.

Serene,
yep, personally dun find interesting. mostly r clothes. avent counter also not full range. luckily, ii didnt go there for it, so not big issue to me. :p

Hi Everyone, am new here and first time mother, EDD 20 Aug
happy.gif

I heard the May fair is supposed to be a big one so was planning to stock up then. Any advice from experienced mummies on whether to get a crib/Moses basket/bassinet for a new baby? So many choices out there but not sure what's the best!

Thanks!

Hi mummies: game for testing baby boy/gal
For those who already know the gender, plz testify how accurate is it. For those still don't know bout the gender, u can guess wif this fun little testing game.

Steps:
1. 20 cm long string poke through the needle.
2. Pu ur hand straight on the table &amp; relax ( as though u r measuring ur pressure)
3. Hold on the the string having ur needle close to ur wrist (where chinese doc use to check ur pulse) about 1 cm apart
4. Try to hold still. Needle will goes ard first &amp; will stop.
5. Suddenly, u may notice ur needle start to move on the below direction.
1. Vertical, up &amp; down parallel wif ur fingers - boy
2. Horizontal, left &amp; right - gal.
3. Circle - not pregnant

Old ancient ppl said is accurate, you can try. I don't know my gender yet so I can't testify till next mth. Other mummies if ur interested pls try &amp; testify how true is this myth!

Is for fun, no GUARANTEE!

Poky, oh if ur house quite humid, then just air purifier will be enuf.. I have a sharp plasma cluster air ionizer..

Ame: welcome! U are asking if u should get a cot or a moses basket? If thats ur question, then i'll say a cot will be better, cos baby will outgrow moses basket faster than cot. If the cot is the kind that u can convert to toddler bed, even better.

poky, dun worry, just try to eat healthily. i also had high sugar levels during previous pregnancies. this round, once i knew pregnant, i eat in moderation. for bread, i used only wholemeal. no guarantee.. but just cross fingers! hahaha..

1 weeks plus ago, i was saying abt tummy still look small. These few days my tummy start to balloon. I took bus n mrt to my course n ppl auto gave up their seats for mi.. realised majority were women. Really appreciate their kindness as it was really tiring standing for 25mins in a packed mrt train.

Hi monmav, can help mi update e list for mi
row 26: Serene(coolman), having boy.
Thanks..

Baby/ i had a growth spurt yesterday, at 2hrly intervals after eating 1 &amp; 3/4 bowls of duck rice, i had fries and onion ring, kaya balls from ya kun and 6 to 10 pieces of sushi, and dinner!!

By the time i wanted to eat sushi my husband look at me "still hungry?? Dont lah.." heeee....

Haha babyS: i was a small eater before I got pregnant and was almost never able to finish a full portion. Sometimes I eat a few mouthfuls n am full already n the whole bowl of noodles look untouched. These days I can finish, sometimes I ask for a bigger portion, n need to top up w something else too, maybe a small snack or dessert. Sometimes even more. My hubby very happy that I can eat! He claims that I eat more than him these days lol...I just hope not too gain too much weight... So far I think gain 2+ to 3kg at 17 weeks. But scared suddenly growth spurt lor. My friend gained 2 kg in first tri but by the end of her pregnancy she gained a total of 27kg!!

Thanks BabyS! Have decided to focus on the cot - though the moses basket looks really adorable, maybe Ill look for hand-me-downs instead!

Feel like I'm eating too much too - always craving cup cakes and cakes!

Back