(2013/08) August 2013

I have a BNIB Luvable Friends Deluxe Baby carrier for sale.
Selling $99 at metro. Willing to let go BNIB for $75.
Not needing this gift received from friends as already have another carrier.

Also, I have an opened Chicco Go Baby carrier, willing to let to at $70.

Contact me at 9 0 6 8 6 4 9 7 if you are keen on the any item. Thanks

Hi Mummies,
I am selling brand new
Dr Brown Natural Flow 240ml/8oz baby bottles @ $21.90
3 standard baby bottles
3 level one silicon nipples
2 piece patented internal vents
1 cleaning brush
If interested, pls text or call me at 91865221 Ade
8469198.jpg

hi zhaqqie, this might help:

For your baby
1) 1 set of clothes to go home in
2) 1 pair of mittens, socks and a little hat to keep warm
3)1 pc of swaddle cloth ( at this stage, they need to be swaddled securely)

For yourself:
1) Nipple cream ( it will be sore, def need to have this ready)
2) Nursing Bras
3) Breast Pads (Pigeon brand ones r v soft)
4) Maternity Pads (Mothercare ones are v soft)
5) Disposable panties (Guardian Pharmacy sells those cotton dispsosable ones for $4+, def better than paper ones)
6) Maternity Pajamas (for breastfeeding)
7) 1 set of clothes to leave hospital
8) Bedroom slippers and socks (in case ward is cold)
9) Toiletries bag with toothbrush, toothpaste, face towel, facial foam, comb, deodorant, hair band to keep hair up etc.
10) Camera / video camera
11) Handphone and charger
12) ICs and Marriage Certs
13) Some biscuits that you like to eat, in case you dont feel like hospital food
14) A big duffle bag to bring home all the presents and gifts that people will bring when visiting

Try to leave all these in the car ready at least 2 wks before EDD so that it wont be a mad scramble when the time comes.
happy.gif

Good luck!

* Letting go Avent breast shells (BNIB) - $10

* Used once NUK wide neck bottle (small bottle - 125ml / 150ml) - $5

* Lightly used Avent digital warmer (Used less than a month) - $ 30

* BNIB Pigeon Compact sterilizer - $30 (Warranty available)

* Lamaz activity mat (Lightly used) - $20

* GNC Goldmind DHA (1 bottle and FOC another open bottle which I had taken abt 8 pills) = $30

* Fenugrek (Brand new bottle) - $15

Email me at [email protected]

Actually, for my #1 and #2 I have the habit of putting a couple of towels in the car/office. Something along the lines of not wanting to dirty my car (or a colleague's car) in case waterbag break/leak... I also have two of my colleagues (one designated and one standby) that drives that can send me to the hospital if needed to. And have a plan for someone to fetch my kids home from the CC ... (avoid any drama, mah!)

Fortunately, for #1 and #2 it was pretty straightforward and no drama. #1 I drove myself to the delivery ward, #2 was on a weekend... Now #3 I intend to stop work 3 to 4 weeks earlier (cos already feeling so heavy and clumsy and in such great pains!!)....

The hospital bag etc... not critical. Just make sure the camera and phone is fully charged :)

Gynae gave green light for vbac...I'm excited but dunno wat to expect! Haha.. It's still too early to tell, see wat happens during delivery.

Zhaqqie, take care n relaxxxxx! Stress adds onto bp too!

Frog princess, towels in car sounds great. I think there'll be time for hubby to go back to take things, so for me, iPad n hp most imp!

I'm abt 30 wks, bb is 1.3kg, I've gained 6kg so far, current symptoms are terrible groin pains which gynae says can't do much, it'll go away after delivery! I tend to get hungry faster but can't eat too much per meal. Other than that, just feel v tired n heavy.. Think i will be resting at home by 36 wks too..

bbreeze: For VBAC, you need to work hard for it... I read up before... first assuming your body co-operates (can dilate and birth canal ok), then you need to make sure the baby doesn't become too big. Monitor diet carefully, no over-eating, etc. Then, must be diligent to do exercise like stretching, walking, swimming - i.e. must be fit. Come the day... the labour need to be spontaneous, cannot induce, right? You can google some VBAC birth stories... All the best!

Frog princess, wa...sounds like vbac is a feat! Exercises!? My groin is really painful after chiong baby fair last wkend! There are so many variables in play,I guess I just hope for vbac but be open to csec. Yar cannot induce, I think the waiting will be enough to stress me out since its my first attempt at nvd. Yes, am reading up on vbac! Hahah,, I think come nearer to our edd, there will be more encouraging stories here!

Hi mummies,

I'm selling pre-loved "yaolan " at $60. Used less than 3weeks. Suitable from newborn to about 12kg. Portable and comes with safety belt. 

Letting go bumbo chair with tray @ $20. This is very useful to train babies to sit n strengthen their back. Can use from 4mth old. 

Walker selling at $50. Used about 2mths cos I bought it late - when my daughter was 1year old. Less than 2mths later she started to walk pretty well so she had no use of the walker. The plaything on it's tray is not working though. When we first bought it realised the lights didn't light up but were too lazy to change. 

The pics are still too big to be uploaded despite after resizing.  Email pics to ur email acct can be done upon request. 

Self collection @ Yio Chu Kang Rd (near AMK Ave 4). Pls pm me if you are keen. Thx!

There's something about being fit that would encourage normal delivery (assuming all other stars align!)... not impossible. Just that you need to be prepared for it. The recovery is supposed to be much faster for VBAC ... so in a way it is very good. But my birth plan is always simple - natural with epidural. I have no tolerance for all those VE and I cannot imagine going through the entire process with so many VE... then stitches, etc. hahaha...

hi serene and zhaqqie

pre eclampsia due to high blood and protein in urine,its will become eclampsia if symptom like swelling leg, giddy headache and blue vision.when it become eclampsia you need to be deliver immediately if not will be bad for baby and mummy.

zhaqqie ; when and how long you admitted?

Hi Mummies,

I'm selling the following BN items, pls PM me if interested. Thanks.

1) Lansinoh HPA lanolin Nipple Cream 1.41oz - $10 (original price $16)

2) Thomson care Nipple Cream 30ml - $14 (original price $22)

Hi Anna,

Was there just about 3 days back. Stayed in for abt 4 days and I nearly went crazy. cant sleep and nothing to do and all.

Whats yr bp now? What meds u on and what did doc say?

hi mommies, who can i approach/PM my email to add me into the FB group... don't feel too comfy about openly posting my email here.. cos a lot of spams...

thanks!
happy.gif

Hi mummies,
I've 5 packs of Huggies NB 24pcs to let go at $5 each as my boy had outgrown to small size now, am willing to let go at cheaper amount if mummy buying 5 packs at one go. Interested mummies can contact me via 98191546.

Thanks.

Hi Mummies,

I have a brand new Red Original Baby Bjorn Carrier to let go.

Retail price at kiddy Palace: $175.
Letting go at only $120.

If interested, please contact me via 9107 5422.

8481739.jpg
8481740.jpg

Hallo....

Just to share with you.

If anyone want to sign up for baby's cord blood banking with Cordlife during month of June 2013, I can refer you as a friend. 
We each can get $150 worth of shopping vouchers. 
Do email me at [email protected] or PM me if you are interested. 
Thanks.

hello mummies,
hope everyone is doing fine!

this few weeks, anyone has any worry of dengue? im trying to stay in aircon more, as ive had 3 episodes of fever throughout the whole pregnancy so far, and the last episode i was so worried i got dengue.. sigh..

Not much of symptoms at wk 31 going 32, except a really growing tummy. Along with that, a lot of pressure on the pelvis and groin so i can hardly walk without holding the tummy and many times the groin area cos it feels so heavy.. baby is very active so i get punches every now and then, but its bearable so long as he doesn't kick the cervix which is reallllly painful! My appetite seems to be reducing since there's less space in the tummy, so more small and frequent meals help vs large meals which make me feel so suffocated afterwards. i wont be seeing gynae til mid july.. not sure what else might happen during this next 1 month! uncertainty is killing me!

p (bbreeze)> I so feel you. I am a Mar 2013 Mummy . I went through my third trim. The uncertainty was killing me esp in the last month, so much so as me and my hubby decided that I will go for induction.

Imagining my baby smile when he comes out kept me motivated the whole time through my last trim..
JIA YOU!!!!!

AO yea I guess no matter how many times we go thru labour, the uncertainty will be there! Im trying for vbac so cant induce, thus even more anxiety. Hope mine will be a smiley baby like urs! Tks for ur encouragement n jia you with ur motherhood journey too!

Letting go Avent breast shells (BNIB) - $10

* Used once NUK wide neck bottle (150ml) - $5

* 1 bottle of Brand new GNC Fenugreek - $20

* 1 bottle of Brand new Goldminds DHA - $30

* BNIB 1 box of Avent Breast pads - $10

* Pink color rocket (the one with tinny holes) - $10 . Condition: 9.5/10 cos hardly use

contact nos: 9115 7111

* Willing to exchange for NTUC vouchers or other shopping vouchers

Dear mummies,

I am selling my Preloved Ferarri Infant Car Seat at $120 (suitable from 3 months - 1.5yrs old, up to 11kg). Item is still in great condition, very well-maintained.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks!

8494618.jpg

Selling:

Brand new
Earth Mama Angel Baby, New Mama Bottom Spray, 4 fl oz (120 ml) $18

Grandpa's, Wonder Pine Tar Soap $6 (for pregnancy rashes, PUPPP)

Lansinoh HPA lanolin nipple cream $10

New but washed
1 Moo moo kow cloth diaper red color
2 Charlie banana cloth diaper red color
Selling each at $15, all 3 for $40

Used
Avent magic cream left 90% $10

Avent baby body and hair wash left 90% $10

Pumpin' Pal Hands-Free Breast Pumping Strap (used twice) $20

Pumpin' Pal Super Shields Medium (used twice, clean and sterilized) $20

I've successfully weaned my older child off Breastmilk at 20 months old. Thanks to my hubby for his help. But as my tummy gets bigger, it's getting more difficult for me to take care of older child n I felt exhausted n sleepy easily too. Getting depressed easily nowadays. I pity my son n yet I can't do much for him at my current state. Sigh.

Lyra, its always a guilt trip for us so long as we have to do something different from our usual routines with our older kids.. Same here, but what to do?! I guess it helps them to individuate and grow in a different way which may be good! More guilt for us to come after delivery! reality will hit #1! hahaha

Hi mummies-to-be,

For mummies who are delivering soon and yet to buy diapers, I will like to sell my Huggies Ultra Small pack with 44 pieces in each pack at $10 per pack (usual price at $12.95 fr NTUC).

I made a mistake of buying too many packets of NB and Small size. In fact, hospital straight away start with S size. So mummies, can consider buying this good offer from me. I have a number of packets to let go. Please SMS only at 92212883 for quick deal.

My current one turned at 31weeks (but I don't think this is final). First one turned at 34 / 36 weeks.... It is usually only final after week 36 (I think!)... cos before that the baby still has room to move around. turn turn turn.

Hi Mommies & mommies-to-be,

I have the following items for sale:

1. Brand new in box - Classic bottles starter kit for sale @ S$40.

2. Brand new in box - Avent Teat travel pack (2 pcs) @ $10.

3. Brand new in box - Three Natural bottles (260ml/9oz) in box @ S$38

4. Brand new in box - 3m+ teats (for Classic bottle) @ $7

5. Avent Warmer bag with ice pack @ $10

The above are all brand new and will throw in some 0m+ & 1m teats for free.

6. Lightly used Belly belt combo kit, in excellent condition with box selling at $25

7. Kotex adhesive maternity pads @$5 per pack, take all three packs @ $12

8. BRAND NEW Bumwear prefolds (washed but not used):

5 premium (14" x 21") white prefolds and 5 infant (12" x 16") unbleached prefolds. I will add in 2 snappies (retail cost $6.90) together @ a bundle price of $35

Self collect at Bedok or Tanah Merah MRT station OR buyer can pay for postage which will be advise once deal is confirm.
Please email me @ [email protected] to deal.

Anyone experienced restless leg syndrome during pregnancy? Its driving me mad.Cant sleep at night! The urge to move ur legs is unbearable.

**BRAND NEW, UNOPENED STILL IN BOX**

I'm a 1st time mum-to-be. EDD end of 2013.

Being a kiasu 1st time mum to be, Bought the latest Quinny Buzz 2013 (Black colour) during May Baby Fair 2013, @ promotional price $799 (Original Price: $1099)this year.

I received the exact same stroller as a gift for my baby. So will be selling the extra set @ the promotional price I bought, $799. (I have receipt with me)

Pm me @ [email protected] as soon as possible if keen.
8511655.jpg

Siti Suriani, Yes i know what you mean!! try doing some stretching of the back of your calves and thighs before sleeping. You can try curling your toes in, pulling the feet upwards towards your calves and back..it will help a lot...

hi there.. im at my 29 weeks.. and this is my 2nd.. unlike the first.. this 2nd makes me more lethargic..upper back pain.. cant move around vigorously as in.. do things fast and i will ended up having cold sweat and dizzy.. lucky my first child is now 3 can partially do things on his own and even help around..just that when he becomes cranky and demanding at times.. wow.. feel like putting him back in my tummy... haha

Letting go Avent breast shells (BNIB) - $10

* Used once NUK wide neck bottle (150ml) - $5

* 1 bottle of Brand new GNC Fenugreek - $20

* 1 bottle of Brand new Goldminds DHA - $30

* BNIB 1 box of Avent Breast pads - $10

* Pink color rocket (the one with tinny holes) - $10 . Condition: 9.5/10 cos hardly use

contact nos: 9115 7111

Back