(2013/07) July 2013

hi hi, posting on behalf of my #1 May 2011 grp

preloved Medela Freestyle
selling it for $250. Condition 8/10. Comes as per the set in the box, inclusive of the bottles, cold pack and carrier.

will throw in a My Brest Friend breastfeeding pillow as well.

SMS/Whatsapp at 96523688 - Woon Teng

any good massage lady to intro??
i nv do any massage after i gave birth to my #1 last time..
and i regret coz the flabby tummy nv go away...
sad.gif

i booked mine at the fair liao. $350 for 10 sessions post natal massage. but good or not, i not sure. i sign up purely becos it was v cheap. for #1, i took my post natal package with babies bellies, but more ex.

www.mumsmassage.com

Babylove: I oready felt bb movement since few days ago..ever since been v active!! Last night I m so tired but bb was so active that I can't Zz..lol so fun! But after telling her, mummy need to zzz..she listen n stop n let mi Zz throughout!

Love her!!

Any mummies interested to fo private post batam sessions with physiotherapist trainer in Bukit Panjang? Or any school to recommend??

Massage won't help me and I have big belly only exercises can help... So sad, let me know if you are interested??

Babylove: Actually I felt my baby move when I was 17 weeks, but movement was very light, like little gas bubbles. The movements are more and more pronounced now as the weeks pass! Simply amazing
happy.gif

Babystella: Does your baby show different levels of activity? I feel that my baby is quite active when I first wake up, during meal times and before my bedtime. I think baby can also hear my husband's voice when we talk at night. Seems to kick and punch more strongly.

Cool beans: day time not so frequent..night time more ba..but unpredictable leh..haha she moves as n when she like..but when bedtime come, punch stronger

How frequent is the baby moving? Only feel it when lazing or relax mood.

Hubby is feeling excited when he feels the little one moving

Hi mummies,

Just completed my detailed scan (at 21 weeks) and discovered high uterine artery resistance. worried about it and wondering if anyone has any advice?

thanks a ton

Yes yes! Movement is most obvious when I'm sitting down or relaxing in bed. Not very conscious of baby movement when I'm at work.

i heard the mothercare fair is very crowded! It will be till 10 March! I am thinking of going down over the weekdays.

Anyone looking for baby cot? What kind is good?

ordolla: I am int in Aston cot by mothercare..they now hv promo price cot + mattress. $319.. Wanted to buy de but only want delivery in ard jun-jul ..so they charge storage quite ex..find it not worth it..so maybe buy nearer to date ba...cot alone $239

Hello mummies!

I'm gg for my detailed scan this sat, 9/3. finally felt bb's movement the last 2 weeks. Was quite concerned initially coz this bb doesn't seem to be as active as my first child.
We have all hit the halfway mark in the pregnancy!

Hi mummies! How often do you guys feel your baby movement? I don't always feel it but have the pulsating feeling in my tummy sometimes. I wonder if it's the baby movement?

Just went detailed scanned... all my friend guess boy coz they say i look ugly n bg nose but I am expecting baby girl..
happy.gif

me too.. i have some feel in my tummy but i dont know if BB movment..

babystella: yeah! Counting down!
happy.gif
)

Clara: I feel my bb move once in a while, usually when I least expect it. I feel bubbly, fluttery movements in the tummy.

Caryl: congrats! you will have lots of fun dressing up your lil girl. I did!

btw mummies. I wonder if anyone of you responded to noscon's msg above. I wrote her an email with regards to the ps. sounds like fun!

Belladee: if u want to take the newborn photo shoot, I suggest u sign up during the fair, the next one is June. I have just signed up during the bb fair, the package is better than the one noson mentioned and I only paid $168. Usual price is $420. Wall Art C package. It is from studio play as well.

baby Moo

You confirmed got another promotion in June like the one they offered in Babycare fest? Then I will cancel my groupbuy cos moms can benefit more if they got another offer coming....
happy.gif

If Baby Moo can confirmed there's another offer coming in June, then I will drop my groupbuy...
happy.gif
Best for moms to get the best deals...
happy.gif

Hello mummies,
Been quite busy with work that I hardly come into this chat forum
happy.gif

Have done quite a couple of stuffs recently!

1. Booked my CL
2. Booked my ML
3. Cordlife arrangement done

Also, guess I really need to update the list on the gender! Seems like majority of us having girls!

Belladee,
Yes yes, fluttering are baby's movements. Usually 1st time mum tend to feel baby movements earliest 18 weeks or after 20 weeks. 2nd time mums will feel the baby movements earlier
happy.gif
I'm feeling baby kicking and my hubby and I can see my tummy "vibrating" esp when my girl is ultra active. Even hubby can feel her movements when putting his hands over my tummy. Just hoping that my boy will can feel mei mei's movements with us too cause he does not have the patience.

mummies,anyone knows is there any sale promotion coming for maclaren twin stroller? my boy insist on side by side stroller so I am looking for one. Either used or new... Thanks!!

The cheapest I see now is 499 from http://www.babytown.com.sg... Anyone see cheaper somewhere else?

hi all,
been busy too. So far no one has added mummies to FB grp???
Pls add me [email protected] - whoever who's in charge.

But same as orangey, have settled a few stuffs:
1. Booked CL
2. Booked ML
3. shortlist stuff i need to get ready for #2. what sterilizers u ladies getting??

been feeling baby movements v frequently, esp at night.
His Kicks can be quite strong!

Am looking at maternity PS. any recommendations?

Sterliser: Philip avent
Maternity photoshoot: i chose FACE. they mention same management as My Dream Wedding

Anyone going down Taka fair today? hmm.. the huggie toys in taka fair looks cheapo. CMI. but no choice. diapers stock running super low. got to buy.
sad.gif

My shopping list
Pigeon wipes
Huggies Diapers
Bed Rail
Bath toys

hmm.. what else do i need to buy? headache..

Hi Blessdmun... My friend recently bought me a photography package, not sure if it is a good deal as compared to others. Ive not heard about this photographer prior to this too. YOu can check out if you are keen.

www.benjaminloo.com

hi ladies
Steriliser: Philip avent
Pigeon wipes: actually, i think fairprice is the cheapest, prices r the same as fairprice even at baby fairs. so if cannot qualify for free delivery, might b better to buy from fairprice.

maternity PS: i like cottony photography, but have not booked yet. also looking at newborn PS -do at home type. hope to book from same coy.

ha, i've also booked CL and shortlisted the stuff to buy. however for ML, think if i want, i'll do the booking after the detailed scan next week. still contemplating whether or not to go for post natal massage.

takashimaya $150 will have free delivery liao. pigeon wipes are price controlled items. only got more freebies at the fair. since got freebies, will just buy from fair. hehe..

helping my #1 May 2011 grp to post:

Medela Freestyle and spare parts. Local set. No more warranty, but pump tested at the Medela service centre and it is at 100% power. Letting go at $350.

pls contact Manisha @ 94369582 or email [email protected]

tks
8176250.jpg

Mother care sales was great! Bought some clothes for my boy.

Looking fwd to go for the taka baby fair.

Any mummies enrol for infant care yet?

Hello All,

I'm now taking the daily multi vit & dha from gynae. Is this enough? Any mommies taking extra supplement or tonics?
I'm now 23 week already..

I read recently on an article that drinking soy products daily is actually not good for preggie.. u ladies heard abt this?

sometime i took mult.vit sometime dont.. i feel very uncomfortable aft taking multi vit... thus i only had dha for now..
sad.gif

I did hear that soy not very good for preggie.. those like Tou Hua Shui... but i still drink...
I eat everything just moderate will do... and also i dont take MILK...

RE Soy milk,
my last gynae said in moderation, but if u hv not so good digestive system, take less as the soy will produce gases ... so u pass out more gases ...

soya milk is good source of protein ...

babylove2, i've submitted the online application for infant care at My First Skool, Strathmore centre. Principal can only revert on availability two months prior to start date (which will be in Nov). my #1 is in the nursery section in the same centre, so Principal said should be no problem cos sibling will have priority, hope it's true.

u're thinking of putting ur baby in infant care as well?

Hi all, I'm new here and a first time mum! Can anyone advise me what are the must-get items to prepare baby's arrival? Just gotten a confinement lady, other than that, I have not bought a single thing! Haha.. My boy is due in mid July.. Currently at 22weeks but I don't look pregnant still.. My bump is v small ):

Any mummies bought baby cot and stroller le? So far i've only bought sterilizer during the last baby fair... everything else not yet.. :p thinking of looking at stroller and baby cot at this taka fair..
happy.gif

Back