(2013/06) June 2013

Qayn > Yeap, they will have 2 wks of paternal leave.. I am just curious to see how they are going to implement it as they will be changes in process and forms. I will most likely give 1 wk to my husband so he might not need to apply for unpaid leave. This really came as a good news!

Girl^Girl > Yeap, I also feel research need to start now.. For me, big items I will buy 1st are baby cot & car seat. I want to use sling / carrier so will hold back on the stroller.. In a way save $$ and create bonding with baby haha! I remember ur detailed scan is tmr.. Enjoy ur time during the scan!

Girl^Girl: thanks for the advice! i guess i'll start looking around...no time for shopping...still studying for industry-related exams for work

i'm pending my detailed scan on 1 Feb to know baby's gender so i can buy more stuff too
happy.gif

i know how it feels esp it's just tmr for u!! hhaa...exciting
happy.gif

mummy_relle: i heard of mummies having issues with certain brands (like either can only use medula or avent breast pumps)...so praying that whichever i get it going to suit me.

i have a friend who actually managed to breastfeed without the breast pumps and she did that until her son was 7mths...but that's because shes a SAHM...i guess for working mums will not be able to do so.

yeah.. working mums can only express and store their milk.. and sometimes.. is tough to have a healthy diet, esp when you are still breastfeeding and working at the same time...

agree! sometimes food choices are so limited, and the long queues limit to what we decide.

i'm praying that i will have lots of breastmilk though
happy.gif

thanks for sharing, mummies! looking forward to enjoy the enhanced package.. (=

Hi wy_june> where is the place and whats the rate like? if nearby my house, maybe i can use her service also if you gf dont mind having additional customer.. the beautician told me no machine + no shoulder massage... but im still worried on the products she used.. also dunno shld avoid what kind of products..

nowadays also lack of sleep cos addicted to the fb game... candy crush! =.=

joanne, if your rashes is very bad, you can try to get the physiogel cream from Wastons or Guardian. Quite a good brand cos' its hypoallergen. I had very bad rashes on the tummy and it spread to the legs. It started with a small itch and subsequently my whole tummy was covered with angry red patches. Thankful gynae recommended the cream and after applying it, the rashes went away. I also thought that my skin would have stretched sufficiently liao since this is my 3rd pregnancy lor.... Apparently its due to hormones changes. And I never had it for my previous two pregnancies. So each pregnancy is different.

Kris, I heard that Chilli Padi confinement catering is quite good. But I have not tried it before.

On breast pump, I think if you intend to bf for at least a few months then it worth investing in a dual pump. If you compare to the price of the formula milk, the pump is confirm cheaper
happy.gif
and better milk quality I hope :p
I use a medela for my first and no regrets but then again I never use others before so probably no room for comparison.

Morning mummies..

hapieger > Where are u staying? She is @ punggol. Not sure if she is alr full for CNY but I can PM her contact to u if u are interested. She mainly uses dermalogica products. You can check further if u do go..

malbeths > Forgotten to reply.. Thanks for ur feedback! I think I will hold back from buying at ASOS. I am a XS but starting to go S now so really afraid that the the maternity clothes from ASOS don't fit..

Jessica > I haven't tried yet but has intention to. I am intending to try Updog Studio..

hi june,

thanks for ur reply.. i went down to COMO Shambhala Urban Escape yesterday.. seem fun.. will be joining them for trial tis thurs. hopefully i will like it... =)

Morning Mummies
Nice weather to sleep. Feels really tired.

Breast Pump
My advice is if you are having the first child might as well invest in a good dual electric pump as you may continue to use it for the next child also will not be so wasted even if you breastfeed for only about 2 to 3 mths.

I got my 2nd hand breastpump from a mummy who uses it for less than 6 mths or so. Already been 7 yrs already. Not sure is the motor still working. Am looking for friends or relatives who can lent me their breastpump or maybe will be looking for one 2nd hand. Coz this is my last pregnancy already, no point for me to get the good one now.

good morning mummies!

wy_june: u can try Asos' dresses..they somehow fit better. the pants are a little tricky maybe due to the different built? what you can do maybe is to try their sale items and get the slim-cut ones. Asos' maternity skirts fit ok for me
happy.gif

alternatively i'm also thinking of trying those taiwan BP that sells...at least the costs is lower so lower risk.

I already bought stroller and car seat :x
Went to detail scan last friday, it's a girl !! Damn happy... Haha..

As for breast pump, I'm getting it from my friend.. Not intending to buy cause I don't intend to breast feed for long..

oh ok...

cos mine normal color is brown or light brown except started from few days ago it bcame black brown and super smelly!!! =P
thought i ate wrong stuffs...

Hi Mummies

I have a pre-loved Pigeon Multi-function Sterilizer which is still in good condition.

I am selling at $40. Cash and carry from Buangkok.

Interested mummies, please email me at [email protected]

Have a good day

Wy_june > Hi mummy.. I'm staying sk area so very convenient.. don't mind if u could pm me the contact No.. pls and thanks

Breast pump
if dual pump is too ex.. Maybe u all might wanna consider single electric pump... cost About 150$ ... I used that fr my first pregnancy too.. I bf till 20mths old...

jessica

i go for pre natal at chevron house pure yoga.the classes are mon, wed, fri 12.30 -1.30pm

i like it...at least some form of exercise n some quiet time wiht my unborn child..
did it for all my 3 pregnancies..

thanks to pre natal yoga..i go for regular yoga after birth as well during office lunch break.. in fact i did normal yoga class during my first trimmy but with more care..

as for breast pump, i love my ameda dual electric for office use

at home i will latch n if i need to pump i use my single philip avent manual for back up...i love that pump also coz its clear better than my electric pump n very mobile..can pump while watchin tv..dont have to fumble with electric plug etc

so i normally leave my dual electric in office coz need to pump fast n furious!if not eat into lunch time

i also wanna try buying from ASOS but i afraid of the sizing ..i use to buy from gap, old navy...all must buy like S n XS if not too loose..
in normal singapore shop i wear M size..

absentmama: haha..maybe i'm short that's why i think the length is ok..hehe
no this is not bonito. the love bonito (formerly bonito chico) is www.lovebonito.com

jaime: ya..so far i think ASOS dress sizes ok, but for pants tricky. I bought 1 pants from US-Destination Maternity (a sub of Motherhood Maternity) - got XS in petite but still too loose for me (i'm a usual S size)

with regards to yoga..i tried once before preg...but i didnt really like it...so dont think i will be signing up. Prefer sports like swimming
happy.gif

Jessica > Can you feedback on your trial session? I am still looking ard although there is preference for classes at the east side..

malbeths > Perhaps I will try to buy the ASOS BF t-shirts and few dresses first haha! I have only bought tops from MDS but not dresses coz it looks short to me too.. Haven't surf their webbie for quite a while as the items I like are always OOS when I surf..
sad.gif

hapieger > You did not enable PM.. Can you enable PM or pass me your email address?

jamie, thanks for sharing.. hopefully i will love it..

june.. no problem.. i will update after i attend the class on thursday.. =)

hm..anyone of u experiencing neck+shoulder aches? i'm getting mixed responses on whether neck/shoulder massage is possible during pregnancy...

don't know why but my neck and shoulder aching quite badly
sad.gif

my facial therapist n my hair stylist both will not do massage on shoulder when i preggy..frankly gynae say ok..so long not massage sole of feet n tummy..

i go hair wash once a week, and my hair stylist will massage my shoulder and head.

Seen my gynae today and was told is a girl. Windy, you update for me?

Congrats.....PSP n Jessica. More and more gals coming out. Mine also gal. Cannot wait and i have already order a set of customize melody fabric for wet bag, changing mat, wet tissue pouch and diaper pouch. Feel that I am so kiasu.

More and more girls popping out! i hope mine is a girl too. Anyone i miss out? pls let me know

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Shan991</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Le-N</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northwest</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Zoers</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr KK Ho</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>North/ West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Angel Ho</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Cel109</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wanling</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE / Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>sf8</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Girl^Girl</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Khoo CK</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>KIS</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>PL (babybp)</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>yveyve18</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>ica</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>wy_june</TD><TD>4-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Jessica Tham</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>pinkberries84</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Purplebook</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>och</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>My-Angel-Is-Back</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wanling</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE/ Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Estherlss</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Blurdopey</TD><TD>9-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>9-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>may</TD><TD>10-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>MofMM</TD><TD>10-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan HH</TD><TD># 1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl / Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>June</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>valerie chen</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Han</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>kris (krishojw)</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>FL</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Fefe</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Ms E</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Beh Suan Tiong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>pillow4</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan TC</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>KL84</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>rosellecz</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Kome</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Jen SW</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>missy</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>fudgecake</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>grace82</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Windyrain</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>mummy_relle</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Vincent Lee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Tangbai</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Northwest</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>happy_gal</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Cynthia Kew</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Gigi Soul</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Su Ling Ling</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>jasmine</TD><TD>17-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Qayn</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>xp</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>mabelths</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>happymok</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>corinang</TD><TD>19-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>mummync</TD><TD>19-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>estaefran</TD><TD>20-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>absentmama</TD><TD>21-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>22-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lee K. W</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>bbleolim</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr C. H Koh</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Janiz</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>lilac</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>hope4baby</TD><TD>24-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>PSP</TD><TD>24-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>chloe_ng</TD><TD>25-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>dolliepollie</TD><TD>25-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>ST</TD><TD>26-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>jassie</TD><TD>26-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD></TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Chevelle</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>gymie</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Gwen</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Thomson</TD><TD>West Coast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Vivi</TD><TD>28-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Chloegal03</TD><TD>28-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>wendy (w_w)</TD><TD>29-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD># 2 &amp; # 3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Ann C</TD><TD>29-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>jaime</TD><TD>29-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Weun</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Joanne Au</TD><TD>30-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>cherry</TD><TD>30-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>jazz</TD><TD>30-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Congrats PSP and Jessica! ;)
I hope I will be able to know the gender during this Sat's appt.. Does it work to speak to the baby to show us? Heh. Find it quite odd to speak to myself.

Long time nv post here! More active in fb chat. Congrats to all those who confirmed their genders. Mine will be confirmed on 1 Feb but I'm pretty sure she's a girl!

Rise and shine! Seems like the little girls are catching up!! Congrats to mommies who recently know bb gender. I ll have tovwsit till 8feb for detailed scan.

Haven been posting here past few days cos bz spending time with my bday boy. And work piling up after my leave.

Hope everyone have a breezeful day today! It's mid week alr!

morning!!

Windy> mine is also a girl!
happy.gif
a baby princess...and very cheeky inside. Use hand to hug her leg and show us her gender, and yawning while doing scan ytd. LOL!!

hi windy can update for me..

Nick : Jessica84

EDD : 13.06.2013

Gynae : Dr Esther Ng

baby # : 1

Hospital : Mount A

thanks Joanne, Mabelths, kome, jassie &amp; june for the congrats..

kome : i cant wait to customize bling bling on my gal's romper too.. =)

Back