(2013/06) June 2013

Windy - yah.. They should follow the HDB limit and set it at 10k..
sad.gif

ahha yes i was just complaining to my husband tt w HDB the middle incme cap is 10k..shldnt it be uniformed..ok..but to be fair..after some thought i realise why there is a difference...

the lower to middle income rationale is based on 2/3 of the 'population/ segment'
I am assuming for HDB because the pool is a bigger pool of singaporeans..all couples who are above 21 n singles above 35...then 2/3 of those pple earn approx 10 to 12k so thats the cap...whereas 2/3 of the segment of couples w children..their income may be below 7.5k...thus we fall in diff baskets for diff issues...

but this jus reflects the same probs right..the higher the income the less likely to have kids...because joint income..high achievers etc etc..less tendency to be able to forgo n haf kids..whereas the bulk of pple having kids r the ones who need subsidy..home ownership is a totally diff equation altogether..sigh

kome..at least ur two oredi much older..if i am not 35 this yr i will would have waited abit.but i didnt wanna cross 35 to TTC ..so now i will have 3 kids under 5 in June.yikes....jia you..fighting...i always admire mummies who take the plunge...(admiring myself too..haha)

my best fren has a 6 n 4 year old when she had #3....3 boys!..now the #3 is 18months old..her life is back to normal per say..as compared to baby days....very fast..18 months of struggle..

fudgecake ...i also keep thinking of the sleepless night once bb arrives..quite scary being zombie..my younger one turning 2 n its seems distance memory...

my current mantra..i choose to be selfless 1 more time..have 1 more kid..for the family..for the extended family..bring more joy to the family in a whole in future (more kids means more grandkids hopefully) and i sacrifice another my 2 yrs or sleepless night for future happiness!

kome i also thought for very very long since my younger 1 turn 1 yr old..i keep thinking..my hubby quite indifferent..think i am more for it than him...

i couldnt decide even interview my cousin who had her third recently..why she wanna have 3...still cannot conclude...finally i saw a light at the end of my struggle... i do not want to regret in my old days i ever entertain the thought of having 3 and never n have a life of regret..so i gave myself a timeline..i try till end last yr if it doesnt happen ..so be it ..coz i dont wanna pass 35 when i pop also...

so i am blessed..if not i wont be in this forum also...

Jaime, my oldest will only be 3.5 yrs old when no.3 is born, haha.. Ppl in my office either think I'm crazy for popping them out one after another or that I'm super pro-govt, lol.
Initially I wanted to wait til the kids are around 4 and 6 to have the 3rd but apparently this baby eager to join us earlier

oh ya ya...when they know how to walk.i be prob a 36 yr old lady running after a toddler again!

its different when i am in my early 30s runnign after my first born...

that is also quite scary..

btw, i will still running with my tummy to catch my 22 month old girl....

absentmama - did you send your pump for servicing? I checked with Medela and the cost of servicing is $100. As i have used my pump quite heavily for no.1, wondering if I should get a new one and keep the old PIS as a spare.

Jamie - My number #1 is 19 months now and I still have memories of the sleepless nites. In fact, i still have sleepless nites as I cannot sleep well at nite due to the awkward positions of the tummy for the past 4 months.

chevelle

i keep telling my gynae to do all tests coz i am hitting 35..she tell me she just deliver a healthy baby to a 40 plus old lady just the day before...macam i like very young in comparison...

so no fret! we are all young mummies...

absentmama- where can we get the sterisling tablet? And after soaking the tube, valves and parts into the sterlising water, do u use sterlising to team them (including the tube)? Mine also Medela Freestyle.

absentmama....i actually believe it doing it all at the same time...ie small age gap so that they grow up closer together as well

coz like now my younger one still wake up at night...so if got a baby..sleep oredi interrupted any case..so take care of all..!

i think its tougher for those who have older kids to restart the process..

so personally i believe in having them closer of a gap than further..

but still a comfy gap..so mine wil be a 4 yr n 2 months, 2 yrs and 4 month n a new born..(but sometimes cant plan too much right also)

but my younger still very babyish....at the same age now her bro already a kor kor n more mature n sensible...

so hope the newborn will also make her grow up faster..haha..now a total spoilt brat coz she is the baby for now

hahah my #1 is 14 mths now n since i got preggers he stopped slping thru the night..i tink wanna remind n train me...n i tell myself cannot complain abt him waking up at night..coz soon it will be worse!!!! every 2-3 hrs..not by baby also by engorged boobs..arghhh...but yes i agree one shot!! if not no more energy to chase them liao...

Wow seems like many mommies here having #3. Like so easy to get preggy. I tried for almost 2plus yrs den preggy with #2. By the time I pop my #1 alr 4.5yo. Dun think I ll plan for #3 cos by den i will b high risk mom.

Initially I thought I belong to the high risk group also, until my OBGYN told me these days the age for 'high risk' has risen to 40 and is no longer 35. Apparently that's due to lifestyle and lifespan now. These days women age later too. Oh well, maybe he's just trying to console me :p

ling,
actually I couldn't conceive naturally also, for the first three pregnancies (one m/c) I had to take clomid to conceive. Before that also spent several k doing various tests, going for acupuncture etc.

So this no.3 is a complete surprise cos I thought since I cannot conceive without help don't need protection, haha... That's why most ppl who knew I had difficulty getting pregnant tell me this baby is a blessing and meant to be
happy.gif

Maybe when you're not actively trying it will also happen again

Absent mama
It was quite easy for mi to have #1 so thot #2 shld not b a problem too but I was wrong. I also did what u did to conceive but in vain. Guess the more u wana have the more difficult it is. For this time we also tried as per normal den Heng Heng strike.

ling - I think it's like that one lor, the harder you the harder it is to strike.
happy.gif
Imagine all my babies are clomid babies except for this last one.. Some more when we first started trying I was only 25 and very healthy etc by the time my no.1 I was almost 28. Then since I know not so easy to conceive all the subsequent pregnancies I asked gynae to give me clomid. So the small age gap between no.1 and no.2 is planned.

Well except for this last unplanned baby, haha.. Still the same gap between no.2 and no.3 entirely by accident

hi mummies! today is a super hectic day for me...so still in office logging in now...haha

for me i tried for 4 yrs...and now expecting #1...so i do agree sometimes not as easy trying...i had 2 previous M/C too..not just about health and being young...sometimes just cant be explained. I'm rather young and my medical condition (and my hubby's too) every year all pass with flying colours...so not sure why
sad.gif

gynae also said maybe due to stress coz my work very stressful

i still cant feel my bb movement
sad.gif
already 18+ weeks going to be 19wks tomorrow...sometimes i get worried because my colleagues keep saying my bump very small and i dont look pregnant.

pray hard that my baby is growing well and healthy..cant wait for my detailed scan next week!

Chevelle
I don't like also but no choice. My mom even my mil asked me to do, coz my health actually not very good further more all my pregnancy are by c-sect.

Jaime
Haha.....I do not want to cross my 35 when giving birth also so decided to give it a try 1 last time. After been thinking for some time, I still cannot decide. In the end, I told myself no use thinking so much just go for it. Everything will be fine.

Hi, for mummies with number 3, can I ask if u try because u wanted different gender? Or because u wanted 3 kids.
Having my 2nd boy now, would love to have a gal but I am scared that I will have another boy and not sure if I can cope with 3.

Hi Lilac, we have always wanted a 3rd child. Currently already have 2 boys. Of course it would be nice to have a girl for #3 but even if a boy, we are happy too. It took us a while to finally take the step to try for #3.... cos' 2nd was very premature and chances of having another premature baby is higher as compared those mummies who carried their babies to term. We are trusting God to help me carry the baby to term. That's also why we spaced out #2 and #3. #1 is 6yrs old, #2 is 4 yrs old and #3 will be born this year. And gynae says 90% #3 is going to be a boy. I feel babyhood is quite ok leh... cos' they just sleep, eat and poop. I feel its toddlerhood onwards that's the tough part. Caring for them, teaching them, guiding them, nurturing them etc. And when they reach adolescents. Oh gosh....

Mabelths: I know how you feel. I'm also eagerly waiting to feel my baby's movements so that I can feel assured. And it doesn't seem to help when someone keeps telling us that our tummies are tiny.. It's causing unnecessary stress to us.
sad.gif

Don't worry. Let's be positive and have faith. All our babies are growing well and are healthy.
happy.gif

Lilac10
For my case is I love babies. Thinking that gynae told me c-sect max can have 3, I thought might as well try for 1 last time. If is a bb girl which I gt my wish now will.be good. If its a bb boy, I am ok also. Just wanted a healthy bb than close shop. Don't want to be at high risk age and energy is getting low, so we faster try for #3.

Lilac10,

For me I have 2 girls, and still wanted no.3 to be a girl! Even my hubby was also surprised to learn that this baby is a boy.

As for going for the 3rd one, we started off thinking 2 is just nice since both hubby and I from 2-child families. When I was preggy with no.2 he began saying stuff like "how are we going to cope when we have four kids" etc. Even recently he was still hinting about having a 4th child eventually although he agreed to get a vasectomy after no.3

I think you will know in your hearts when you finally reach your magic number
happy.gif

Like I'm very clear after second that my family still doesn't feel complete and we will welcome a 3rd baby, but now I no longer have the urge to have no.4; so I know I'm finished with childbearing. some things you just know.

Morning mummies!!

Thanks jassie
happy.gif
yea praying my baby is fine!

Am on the mrt now..seating at priority seat and a man actually bang the side panel a few times and demanded I give up my seat to another middleage woman carrying bags of items.

I told him I'm pregnant and he rolled his eyes in disbelief!make me so mad! Still blurted that young ppl nowadays r getting worse. .gosh!

I would have given up without him saying if I could! But on peak hour stuffy trains I can't stand thru my whole journey..will blackout..

Anyone exp similar incident?

mabelths, the man is so mean! if it's me i think i will roll my eyes and ignore him. then will tell the middle-age lady that paiseh, i would let her sit if i'm not pregnant, baby comes first. so far i've only encountered twice whereby no one gave up seat to me on the bus. the journey is about 20 min, still quite bearable for me.

i'm 19 weeks today and yest finally can feel some movements (yey!). at first i'm not sure coz the feeling is like heartbeats, or 'dong dong dong...'. this morning i woke up and absentmindedly stretch my body, felt a more forceful tiny jab. lol..

lilac...when u have first 2 of the same gender..some times making #3 decision is much much more easier...coz u wanna try for the other gender..

for me i already have 1 boy n 1 girl....when my girl is born..i post on FB BIG BIG close factory...
so no #3 i struggle very long n hard..i thought if i had 2 boys i wouldnt have to think so hard..

so it makes the decision easier..than said..also must not put all the eggs that it will be the other gender coz its still 50% 50%...disappointment will be great if the expectation its definitely the other gender...

i keep encouraging my best fren with 3 boys..do it like the beckhams..3 boys n 1 girl..she say no guarantee is girl..dont wanna try..hahaha...

jaime
Haha.....initially i also told my friends and parents that I will stop at 2 and during that time i strongly believe that i will not have #3, yet now here i am at the forum again.

mabelths
The man is so bad. Not knowing our suffering and wanted to doubt about it. Agree with estaefran, baby come first. Some more that lady should know that MRT will be very packed at this hour of time and should not have got so many things. That lady can put the things on the floor first.

realise there is are two lilac in the forum..
i was answering to lilac10..

i have 2 frens wiht 2 boys...they are very adamant to try for #3 in horse year for a girl..
so they no#3 decision is quite made up ...

just no executed yet..

my MIL has 3 boys..she was over the moon when my girl came..when she is ard..she will tie my girl hair nice nice etc...i guess she hope that she also had a girl in her time but it was not to be..

the only slight disadvantage of all the same gender of 3 kids..there may be middle child syndrome..less so if there are a mixed in gender of 3..
my colleague is a middle child of 3 girl..she say she will never have 3 kids...

one of the other reason why i am having #3 .though is very lame...i realise i am trying to hold on to the period when they are awfully cute..

my older boy oredi no longer cute except for when he surprises us wiht his choice of words etc..ie speech...

my girl is slowly losing the baby cuteness..looking totally a toddler..no more rompers etc..

where are my babies..all grown up too quickly.....so made one in the tummy so that i can still smell a baby for another 2 yrs..

jaime
Haha.....understand your feeling. Both my boys already out of their cuteness age also, when i see other babies i find them so cute which trigger my thought of the decision to have #3 or not.

estaefan: congrats! how i wish i can feel my bb...now already 19wks +...still cant feel
sad.gif

think my baby is a sleepy one...or maybe i am too busy with my work i tend to miss that out?

yea...i think baby more impt...the lady was abit paisey and tried to be out of the situation...it was awkward...but it makes me angry pple actually doubt me!

Kome: thanks..yea..sometimes i worry abt blacking out on the train..so try to stand at places where the air con is blowing into my face...sometimes i will still have to squat down in the middle of my journey...yikes..my mum said she was like that when she had me too...maybe it's hereditary?

to all mummies talking abt have #3 and more: haha..i wish i can be like u all one day! my hubby keeps saying he wants 5 kids..hahaa...while we both love kids and hope to be able to provide..i guess being able to conceive in itself is a great blessing
happy.gif
happy for u all to be so fruitful!
happy.gif

mabelths.. that man actually had the cheek to demand a seat for someone who's not even needy? I didn't know that having many bags is called needy.. hmm.. perhaps that's his defination.

Well, this morning as i got on the train, i was standing just next to the reserved seat, of course as usual the lady sitting there pretended she didn't see me. Best part was.. when she got up and alighted at the next station, a lady in her late twenties standing just next to me quickly moved her butt onto the seat, leaving me and my tummy just right before her eyes. Some people nowadays.. gosh...

mabelths
Take care of yourself. There was once when i feel that i am almost black out in MRT, i have to quickly alight at the next stop and rest at the bench.

Ms E
I remembered there was a survey or what show in the TV saying that they asked a pregnant lady to stand in the MRT and see if people will give up seats to them. I find that the show was not really true lor. Yes, to a very big and obvious tummy, maybe some will give up but for us about 4 to 5 mths whereby our tummy slight protruding only, people will just pretend not to see.

yesterday in the mrt..a very fat malay lady move even faster than me to grab the reserved seat..i was also shocked i lost to her!!
oh well...

mabelths..let nature take it course..the more we think of wanting to conceive..the more we cant conceive..

my fren tried for many years until she give up. when she give up..then she got a baby..how ironically right...

my first one i TTC for 5 months coz i was hoping n hoping..my second one i got to know a fren who elder was the same as mine n was preggy with #2..i just say maybe its time to start trying..straight away strike..

the 3rd , i had thought to TTC so it took 2-3 months also..one of the months went overseas holiday with hubby also no luck ..

cannot be wishing too hard..let nature takes it course..

Ms E: thanks..i guess she was buying alot of items...looks like CNY shopping in the market very early in the morning...i guess he was just being kind to think that the lady probably needed a seat. however, i just thought he was rude and maybe coz of an ego thing to doubt me and make it seem like he was right.

oh well..glad i'm out of the situation now...

yea..i do get pple 'fighting' seats...maybe we shld hang a sign that says 'i am pregnant' hahaaa

Kome: sometimes when i'm right in the middle of the train very hard to squeeze out..so i will just squat down and hold the pole really tight...so far only once when i squat down nobody gave me a seat..i squatted for 3 stations before alighting..

jaime: hope u still managed to get a seat after that! sometimes i do see pple giving seats to not so elderly ladies on the train though...maybe they look more needy than us?! haaha..take it as a compliment..we look too fit and healthy to need a seat
happy.gif

jaime: yea...maybe..haha..i was trying for 4 yrs...then 2 m/c...then i was very down and depressed...but very busy with work with alot of events/entertainment (i still rmb having a fair bit of drinks around that time!) the next thing i know, i conceived...

so can be rather ironic i agree...well..i pray this will go on! hahaa...hubby wants to have 5 kids! but i'll def have to give up my job with 5 kids...hope finances will be able to take care

mabel...i didnt get a seat..but i only have to endure 4 stops..so most time i couldnt be bother to find a seat..
but if a seat does free up, i will take it also..haha

not many ppl do what my fren does..she will open her mouth as ask to be given the seat.i also dont have her courage..

haha..i will also be paisey...for me it's a 45min journey everyday to work..so i pray hard to get a seat...i count it as a blessing when i get one each morning!
happy.gif

Mabelths

Hugz. Can't Stanford this kinda mean pple. Trying to help yet the wrong person. Scully they both know each other! Think ulwe shld all start wearing tight fitting clothes to make our tummies more obvious.

After knowing so many mommies here intention of having 3 kids I kinda feel motivated for a moment. But with the current high expenses I doubt I ll try for #3 though high chance that #2 is a boy again n would love to have a girl. Ha..
but I kinda believe in fate. I once went to try on tarot cards, the card says that I will have 2 kids so guess I won't go against fate cos i know no matter how I try I won't get it.

ling: haha...oh well
happy.gif
i personally think i can see my bump...i'm still wearing my usual pre-preggy clothes...mainly dresses...even those 'waisted' kind i still can wear as long as they are a-line/flare below...so shld be quite obvious..though i think some pple think i have eaten too much over the festive period or something...

i guess 顺其自然 is the best! 2 boys also can be a good thing...not necessarily must be a boy and a girl...all have their pros and cons...my 2 cousins (both boys) are very close brothers...and they are very loyal to their parents too..so boys can be just as close to parents!
happy.gif

Thanks mummies, i guess i will settle with 2 boy first and see how. Since gender also cannot choose, i guess i should tell myself, only have 3 if i really think i want 3 not because i want have a gal, cos i might just end up with another boy.
happy.gif

I think we are at the stage where pp are second guessing whether we are preg or we are just fat. I do have pp looking at me from head to tummy and from tummy to head.. i was embarassed actually... i try not to stand in front of them for them to "scutinise" me... although at times, depends on what i wear, i look more obviously preg - and thats when pp gave up seats to me... I also occasionally have the blackout feel when standing / broke out into cold sweat, for no apparent reason... My gynae say could be due to blood pressure not stable.. @.@

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Shan991</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Le-N</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northwest</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Zoers</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr KK Ho</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>North/ West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Angel Ho</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Cel109</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wanling</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE / Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>sf8</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Girl^Girl</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Khoo CK</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>KIS</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>PL (babybp)</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>yveyve18</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>ica</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>wy_june</TD><TD>4-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Jessica Tham</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>pinkberries84</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Purplebook</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>och</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>My-Angel-Is-Back</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wanling</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE/ Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Estherlss</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Blurdopey</TD><TD>9-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>9-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>may</TD><TD>10-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>MofMM</TD><TD>10-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan HH</TD><TD># 1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl / Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>birdbird</TD><TD>10-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>June</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>valerie chen</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Han</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>kris (krishojw)</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>FL</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Jessica (jessica84)</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Fefe</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Ms E</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Beh Suan Tiong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>pillow4</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan TC</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>chewie</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>KL84</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>rosellecz</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Kome</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Jen SW</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>missy</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>fudgecake</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>grace82</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Windyrain</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>mummy_relle</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Vincent Lee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Tangbai</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Northwest</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>happy_gal</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Cynthia Kew</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Gigi Soul</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Su Ling Ling</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>jasmine</TD><TD>17-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Qayn</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>xp</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>mabelths</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>happymok</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>corinang</TD><TD>19-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>mummync</TD><TD>19-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>estaefran</TD><TD>20-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>absentmama</TD><TD>21-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>22-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lee K. W</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>bbleolim</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr C. H Koh</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Janiz</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>lilac</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>hope4baby</TD><TD>24-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>PSP</TD><TD>24-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Nmm</TD><TD>24-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Su Ling Ling</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>North/ West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>chloe_ng</TD><TD>25-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>dolliepollie</TD><TD>25-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>ST</TD><TD>26-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>jassie</TD><TD>26-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD></TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Chevelle</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>gymie</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Gwen</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Thomson</TD><TD>West Coast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Vivi</TD><TD>28-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Chloegal03</TD><TD>28-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>wendy (w_w)</TD><TD>29-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD># 2 &amp; # 3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Ann C</TD><TD>29-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>jaime</TD><TD>29-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Weun</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Joanne Au</TD><TD>30-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>cherry</TD><TD>30-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>jazz</TD><TD>30-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Shan991</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Le-N</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northwest</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Zoers</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr KK Ho</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>North/ West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Angel Ho</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Cel109</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wanling</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE / Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>sf8</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Girl^Girl</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Khoo CK</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>KIS</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>PL (babybp)</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>yveyve18</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>ica</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>wy_june</TD><TD>4-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Jessica Tham</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>pinkberries84</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Purplebook</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>och</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>My-Angel-Is-Back</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wanling</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE/ Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Estherlss</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Blurdopey</TD><TD>9-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>9-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>may</TD><TD>10-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>MofMM</TD><TD>10-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan HH</TD><TD># 1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl / Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>birdbird</TD><TD>10-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>June</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>valerie chen</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Han</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>kris (krishojw)</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>FL</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Jessica (jessica84)</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Fefe</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Ms E</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Beh Suan Tiong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>pillow4</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan TC</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>chewie</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>KL84</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>rosellecz</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Kome</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Jen SW</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>missy</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>fudgecake</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>grace82</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Windyrain</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>mummy_relle</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Vincent Lee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Tangbai</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Northwest</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>happy_gal</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Cynthia Kew</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Gigi Soul</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Su Ling Ling</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>jasmine</TD><TD>17-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Qayn</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>xp</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>mabelths</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>happymok</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>corinang</TD><TD>19-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>mummync</TD><TD>19-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>estaefran</TD><TD>20-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>absentmama</TD><TD>21-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>22-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lee K. W</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>bbleolim</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr C. H Koh</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Janiz</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>lilac</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>hope4baby</TD><TD>24-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>PSP</TD><TD>24-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Nmm</TD><TD>24-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Su Ling Ling</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>North/ West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>chloe_ng</TD><TD>25-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>dolliepollie</TD><TD>25-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>ST</TD><TD>26-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>jassie</TD><TD>26-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD></TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Chevelle</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>gymie</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Gwen</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Thomson</TD><TD>West Coast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Vivi</TD><TD>28-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Chloegal03</TD><TD>28-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>wendy (w_w)</TD><TD>29-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD># 2 &amp; # 3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Ann C</TD><TD>29-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>jaime</TD><TD>29-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Weun</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Joanne Au</TD><TD>30-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>cherry</TD><TD>30-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>jazz</TD><TD>30-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Lilac: yea...have 3 if u really want more kids and dont mind even all boys
happy.gif

Joanne: oh guess u're like me too...my blood pressure usually on the lower end before preggy..but now still quite stable at each check-up
happy.gif

Back