(2013/05) May 2013

Captain_piglet (I almost wanted to type captain planet..which I watched abit during my younger days. hahaha), its good that you just continue to give your best at work. But your boss's way of expressing really........got room for improvement lahs. hahaha

Today I saw the list of promoted staff in my dept...1 lady currently on ML got promoted. I was surprised coz she's on ML and usually, pregnant women and/or women on ML are overlooked for promotions. And yes, working for male bosses are better. I think they are bigger hearted and dont take things to heart (sometimes women too personal and petty. haha). Have gotta be careful ard women...esp those older, single and no children kind.

even married female bosses also difficult to handle. Like my boss, very emo and always bring her unhappiness to work.

Single/older woman also jialat. Either my contract staff got commitment phobia or she is just acting dumb dumb. The same thing do so many times, she will still ask me 'do this right? Do that right?

Anybody having hot flashes? Can feel hot suddenly in air con room. Don't know i shd go and cut my hair short a not..haiz

my USB fan is too noisy. sometimes i on, i scare disturb people.

at night sleep also same thing. Body is cooling but the neck is super hot. My aircon position is blow my leg one. Yesterday night i sleep the other side to blow my neck. if not i keep waking up every 1-2 hrs

is it the weather or because of pregnancy? jia lat..

Think it's both bah. Prior to pregnancy, I very scare of cold one but now I sleep without my blanket with aircon and fan full blast.

no lo.. like my ex boss. who is a mother of 1 girl age only 2years old. love to suck up people pay as much as you can. u did abit wrong she will cut your pay. once she look down on u. u no need to get your pay on time.. really a F up boss i ever since. thank god my boys all left that company. her KARMA is all bringing bad luck to us that we cant even work properly down to us lor. i never hate a boss so much.. even i have some bosses even pay my salary n ran away i also didnt hate them so much lor. bcus i see myself suffer for her for nothing n my innocent ex coll suffer like hell.. i really wish and hope the max that her company will go down... Bad right to curse pple but she is toooo extreme liao.. okai sorry for ranting hahhahaha =X

Yesterday night was really good!

i on the fan and aircon and only woke up once to pee. No sweaty neck! my hubby tell me he almost die coz it is so cold!

JC: Me too, on aircon and fan yesterday, and woke up only at 6am to pee..so happy to have quality sleep hahah...

yeah, last working day of the week...

Mummies..after delvery will bleed below rite? How do you all clean when cannot bath huh? Like when we change the pad, can use water to rinse below but like this the leg will be wet right?

I have those snuzzler/sprinkler at the toilet bowl but i think cannot clean properly like using those shower head leh

<font size="+1">Morning Ladies! Been so so quiet on weekends. ^^ </font>
<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>NSEW</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Charliebrown</TD><TD>1-May</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Dreambig</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>captain_piglet</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>kikapo</TD><TD>4-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Raihana</TD><TD>4-May</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Eva Gabrielle </TD><TD>4-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Arthur </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>worried79</TD><TD>4-May</TD><TD>Dr Cheng LC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Alden </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Ivy E</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>buba</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Sparkle_bee</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Ml (dashfall)</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr woo bit hwa</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>South West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>beaniee</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>meiliew</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr Vincent Lee</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jayden </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Wendy Lee</TD><TD>6-May</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD>6-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Charlotte </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>fool4love</TD><TD>6-May</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Yaya</TD><TD>7-May</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Yvonne(Cima_yv)</TD><TD>7-May</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>babymaine</TD><TD>8-May</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Gerome </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Reddish</TD><TD>8 may</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Nemo</TD><TD>8 may</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Jcyp</TD><TD>9-May</TD><TD>Dr Wong HF</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Caius </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Griny</TD><TD>9-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Sheryl </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Memphissbelle</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Dian_tang</TD><TD>10 may</TD><TD>Dr Chew</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>North West</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Junebunny</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr LS Lien</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>WongJaf</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>TSM(Tapiku)</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tuan Lan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>mndymxl</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Irene</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>DR Tho CK</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>alfafa77</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Michelle Lee</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>ikuko</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A (TBA)</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Issac </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Ange</TD><TD>12-May</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Novsnow</TD><TD>12-May</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>MamiB(mophie)</TD><TD>12-May</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Jialing</TD><TD>13-May</TD><TD>Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>South</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Jill</TD><TD>13-May</TD><TD>Dr Lim LS</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Janelle </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Rina Koh</TD><TD>14-May</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Debbie</TD><TD>14-May</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Gaya</TD><TD>16-May</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>not enough shoes</TD><TD>16-May</TD><TD>Prof John Tee</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Passion88</TD><TD>17-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Bbkk</TD><TD>18-May</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Kerris </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Darche 07</TD><TD>18 may</TD><TD>Dr Caroline khi</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>iko0508</TD><TD>19-May</TD><TD>Dr Caroline KHI</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>HK</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>fruitloops</TD><TD>20-May</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Rach</TD><TD>21-May</TD><TD>Dr Wendy Teo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Wai wai (sloth)</TD><TD>22-May</TD><TD>Dr Tan Heng Hao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>sleepyskies</TD><TD>23-May</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>bb08</TD><TD>24-May</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A/ GlenE</TD><TD>North West</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>XuaN</TD><TD>25-May</TD><TD>Dr poon king Fu</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Xavion </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>rejoy28</TD><TD>27-May</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>seraphinee</TD><TD>26-May</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Pinktulip</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Aziz</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>schumy</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tuan Lan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>nlimm</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan leng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE/ Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Esther</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr A.L.Lim</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>2Ks</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Lawerence Ang</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>kristal beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>chiro</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Min(obliex)</TD><TD>28may</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>TIE(Takeiteasy)</TD><TD>29-May</TD><TD>Dr Roland Chieng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Vicvic</TD><TD>30-May</TD><TD>Dr Loke KH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Abner </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>JC</TD><TD>30-May</TD><TD>Dr TM chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>vi</TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Wendy Teo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Blurdopey</TD><TD>4-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Jiali</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>lovetohavekid</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Matthew Lau</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>welyn</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Sweetpea</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>North</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

yoz mummies! happy april fool day!

and i am back to work...

JC: use warm water to wash. although i dont bath during the 1st 10 days. i still wash and wipe dry.
with warm water. if wipe dry is with the herbs

Good morning mummies~

2ks back to work on April's Fool day ar? hehe

Long weekend so fast over... *yawns*

Hi

Sorry to interupt.
My CN juz cancelled her holiday trip.
Thus, she is available May till July 2013.
PM if you have yet to find a CN.
She is not calculative, clean and cook very well.
*Juz want to share her service with all MTBs as she is very good*

Morning all, just saw my gynea... Quite Demoralizing sighz till i feel like cryjng now lo. as doc ask me like baby got kick? I got eat anot. This n that. Then he do the swap test see got infection anot after scan. Like suddenly lo. So I feel abit like is everything ok? Then he told me say baby abit small need to eat more. Then I'm like I tout she was big this round why suddenly small? Sighs but I ask him is baby ok? He say ok just need to eat more lo. I really duno leh I tout I have eat alot already.. But sometimes I try not to eat as much cus can't breathe also. N later he say next week see him again. I'm like wah so fast. So worried like something will happen. Haiz if he baby is chubby or normal Weight maybe still ok. But he say is small my heart don't feel very good lo.
sad.gif

morning everyone!

Fabbie: Hugs! Dont worry, I think maybe your gynae just concerned abt your bb's weight gain..if its anything serious, he wld have made you stay in hospital liaos! How heavy is your bb now? If you cant eat alot at 1 go, try having smaller meals or eating more beef/protein to pack on weight? Or maybe those maternity milk? If not then have some durians to fatten bb up? Dont worry, last tri liaos am sure your bb is busy packing on weight. Dont worry too much, no good for you and bb.

How heavy is your baby? If the doc says baby still ok, then no need to worry bah. If the doc thinks something is off, he/she will say one. Don't worry yourself sick.

I think it is standard practice for the gynae to ask if baby kicks alot. That is usually the 1st qn my gynae asks when I step into the room haha.. It is also standard to have a swap test around this time. From week 35, I am also seeing my gynae every week already.

fabbie: smaller babies easy to "put" out leh...
they grow way faster outside de dont worry...

then u can try to go epidural free this time round mah...

relax...

Fabbie, still got 1 month plus for baby to catch up on the weight. Think it's just routine questions don't worry kk.

2 weeks ago my bb weight also quite light, but on last Saturday scan already in healthy weight range liao. Most important baby is growing healthily inside.

Happy April fool mummies!! Welcome to "work 2ks and babymarine"!
happy.gif

I am in leave today. Went for my scan and just a little update. Baby weigh 2kg at week 34. Put on 300g for past 2 weeks. Thanks to all mummies advises on what to eat ti pump up my baby a little.. Xie xie!!!!
happy.gif
my next appt is two week plus from now.
happy.gif
after that will be once a weekaand ctg to check for contraction.

Fabbie: update for baby's name - shyanne. Pls update for me.. A Thank you!!!
happy.gif
as for baby's weight, don't worry so much!! My girl also seem small weighing 2kg at week 34. But my gyne assure me that its ok. Usually weight will spur during last tri. Try to eat abit more durians and eggs as advise by some mummies here.. I thought it helps as my girl put on 300g for 2 weeks. Don't be sad.. Eat and sleep more can also pump up baby's weight.
happy.gif
lets jia you together k?

mummies who wanna donate your bb cord blood...
remember to call scbb already hor...
cos got to do meet up to sign alot of forms

Thanks ladies will look at the brighter side. Eh I didn't ask what baby weight clearly cus I blur Liao when he told me that. But he like mumble 1. Something something kg then I see the scan is 2.2 something. I duno leh usually he not really very concern things one but once he concern I feel there's something..

Sad is I tout I eat alot Liao n this time bb is bigger, now still need to eat somemore. Duh~ now my appt is 1 week Liao so scary! Just don't feel good when he say baby weight small lo. At least I wana hear a normal. Haiz I'm not very concern on weight but the way he say make me sian lo. Does durian helps huh ?

2ks.... call representative from cord blood? I got a call from the lady and she told me for donation we must call up KK to let them know.. and when using it, we will need to pay 27k SGD to use it. Is it true?

I heard durian helps. But the gynae said is empty calories. Plus my MIL said last month of pregnancy shouldn't eat too much durians, else baby come out might have lots of pimples.

Fabbie, my Gynae make me eat 2 eggs a day to pump up baby's weight. You can try it too, as eggs have protein. My baby also low on weight. I will be going for checkup this Wednesday, hopefully baby's weight will be in the healthy range.

2ks,
So just call anyone rep to tell them can already right. For donating blood cord.

Fabbie,
I think ur gynae doesn't mean any concern, maybe he think from last visit till now not much growth that y ask u to eat more.. Since u love beef, just eat more... Jiayou

Hi Fabbie,
Dun worry and stay positive k…. BB still very active right? Maybe u can try drinking more milk? I dun eat a lot but I love drinking milk that he stopped me from drinking milk at week 35 bcos my #1 was growing too big the previous time. Thurs will be my turn to see him liao.

SCBB Cordblood donation,
I just met up with SCBB rep last week. Signed a couple forms. For those who are interest to donate cord blood, can call their hotline, they will interview u some question over phone. Then will meet up outside to do some questionaire (mainly regarding some family health history) and show them some blood tests and detailed checkup reports. Then sign some forms. Last of all they will give you an envelope to ask u to bring it to the hospital during admission.

Good morning mummies!

JC, after natural birth, the vagina wound still must wash with water although we cannot bathe. Hospital will also give antiseptic wash or spray too.

Will try to eat more gals. I heard now our last stage must eat more "bu" is it? Bbk usually my gynea is quite bo chup. So he didn't ask anything or say anything = good news lo. That's why when he say I'm like suddenly go blank. Faints

Griny: ok I will. Thanks
happy.gif
now make me so kan cheong to see him next week again -.- my hub somemore today accompany me. He say dont want to go with me Liao. Cus whenever something will not good will happen. He told me also he heard woody say things also so bb small he also like no mood like me lo. Think we got phobia from what he say sia

yes...call scbb yourself, then they will arrange their representative to meet you somewhere to explain and sign documents.

Chiro: my gynea normal routine go in never ask me anything one. he only ask me u today need MC anot.. is everything okai.. whats my due date. he scan everything is normal. he will say okai 3 weeks see me. he wont even ask anything lor.. thats why today suddenly ask me alot of questions is super not him.. sianz.. ahh next week

the cord blood when im having my #1 i did apply then before give birth they will take one tube of blood of mine.. but at the end. they give me a card saying thank u. but i cant donate. then heard pple say maybe not enff blood thats why blood cord cant donate something like that.

I think this has been discussed before but I honestly cant rem...when do you girls intend to start your ML? or work till water bag burst/contractions etc?

Coz I read on FB, some say water bag burst will have smell but my anenatal class says water bag no smell/ no colour de...if there's smell/colour must go hospital immediately. I intend to work till water bag burst/ contractions start but I am afraid water bag burst during office hours then stink up the whole office! that will send all my colleagues into a frenzy man. hahaha. Closer to edd, we will see gynae every wk? So gynae shld be able to advise like agar agar when I will go into labour?

Last wkend, I saw on FB that 1 of my frens just gave birth...and the thing is...she was due in early May so I was really shocked. But bb looks v.healthy and of average size lehs. Now panicking abit coz I havent start washing bb's clothes, cot not delivered/set up, herbs not bought etc.

Oh btw, if I bought a new carrier (Manduca type), do I need to wash it prior to use? Or just sun/air it can liaos?

Hi ladies...

Sleepyskies: me starting from labor day cos my edd is early may. Hopefully baby will be guai to stay inside till labor day...

I also afraid that water bag might burst during office hours. Hubbs heard from colleagues that it will be a mess and told me to "waterproof" my section of the bed already.
sad.gif

Fabbie, I see I see. But he didn't say anything except ask you to eat more, so think no issues de. Chill chill.

Cord Blood
I often got problems drawing blood one, cos the doc/nurses always can't find my veins lol. Sometimes half an hour also the syringe is little bit of blood or empty then have to try again. -_-"
Sekali cannot donate due to this.

fabbie, don't worry so much about baby k? so long as baby active and kicking, it's fine. My gynae told me my baby skinny so i need to eat more. I was quite shocked too as this time round my tummy bigger than my #1 so i didn't expect baby to be small or skinny. But it's ok! just relax, be happy and enjoy whatever food we want.
happy.gif

sleepyskies, well i intend to work till i deliver haha. I hope i won't break my water bag at my workplace too! It'd be so paiseh. Or maybe 1 or 2 days before EDD i will just take leave bah. My #1 was induced so i knew when i wanted to start my ML. This time round still don't know.

i plan to work till delivery. will put towels and a set of clothes in office 1st.
dont wanna waste my ML leh.
and also i need to handover la...

fool4love, wah I forgot abt the possibility of water bag bursting at home. haha, I shld 'waterproof' my bed too.

I thought when water bag burst, the water is just abit only...not like those water-filled balloon bursting right. If I am in office, I can afford to slowly dry off then head home to wash up...then head to hospital? Maybe I should bring some towels to office...but coz my home is just nearby, I will not bring extra clothes. I rather hurry home, wash up etc. haha. Sigh..nowadays v.paranoid over labour time although still have 1mth+ to go...

thanks ladies
happy.gif

Sleepyskies wah.. if im your coll i will be scare hehe imagine sitting beside u then u go.omg.. my water bag just broke.. i think i wil freak out one lor. haha but ya boss didnt ask u to take ML? i remember when i have my no.1 i took 1 week leave early than my due date. about the carrier if theres smell i think u sun it can le ba?

fluid from waterbag no smell one leh...no colour also...

i remember mine was leaking 1st....then about 30mins then it burst...then it wet my pants and towels already...
quite a mess...

i duno want to work till last day a not? mine case is induce 1 mah, so i will know the date ahead le.

my gynae still dun want to confirm the date with me..haiz..always say still early lah...i planning on 17th May. So i probably start taking my ML around 15th May and return to work Sep 3rd (which i thinking maybe take a few days of AL and return on a Monday).

than my friend tell me, i shd take earlier. BB come, won't have time to rest liao. If i take from 13th May onwards, than i will return work on 2nd Sep..no need to take extra AL

JC: u must allocate few days IFC also for yr baby.
usually ifc takes in beginning of month or mid month for easy calculation

Fabbie, try eating more beef..it may help to 'beef' up bb. My friend ate alot of beef when she's pregnant with her gal and her gal is strong and healthy.

As for ML, i will take annual leave first from 2nd May till 8th May as i still have alot of AL to clear and then ML to start on 9th May. Initially, i have wanted to work till then but abit paranoid of becoming the drama in office..lol, so i decided to go off earlier to rest and relax first. Else, in office, will be fighting fire again.

I just called Scbb too. Talked so much over the phone end up my gynae not doing the service so no point I donate away. If u are donating, u have to discuss with ur gynae if he charge a fee a not. Some gynae dun charge so is ok, some charged so up to ur call. But my gynae is not doing this service even tho I wanna pay. Funny.

Bbkk: what did they asked you? Want to call but always not convenient leh. Like in office...what did you tell them? say you want to donate your cord blood? BTW, how many weeks are you now...? Don't worry too much. It's always normal that doctor asked if baby is kicking and active. My gynae alwayssss asking me that.

Waterbag burst/leak: Seriously I hate this part. Cause I don't know how to determine. Last Friday like I mention in FB, I was freak out with constant contraction - relaxing and hardening of my tummy and got watery discharge with very bad menses cramp!! and then follow by brown discharge! I thought I'm in labor lo!!! =X

huh? That's funny, donate stuff still needs to pay??? I thought they should be happy to receive the donation instead.

Xuan, they ask u a lot of questions over the phone maybe like 15mins. Some personal details and medical history. Last question is who is ur dr? Cos he says some dr charge for a service fee but some nice one dun charge. I say I dun know, then ask me to check with my gynae.
If everything ok, they will arrange to meet up with u to sign forms which takes about 30-45mins.
I think u wait for lunch time then call? Cos is really a long info to be taken over the phone.

Back