(2013/05) May 2013

Morning ladies,

Bbkk: how's ur cramp? Getting any better?

Vi: how u feeling? U going gynae rite?

sparkle_bee: when I was preg with #2, was facing the same problem as you. My #1 at that time was 1plus going 2, there was one time I scolded him at the top of my voice and caused the tummy to tightened abit. So from that experience scared already, always cool myself down but I know quite difficult.
And think preg #2, will feel engorgement earlier, I'm not really too sure nvr feel engorged before not even after labour.

mami B: haha..thanks...bo bian leh, have to earn extra money.
i dont intend to change car now, cant afford. i prob carry the infant for maybe few months 1st (or dont bring the bb out, kekeke), then i will change didi to take over korkor booster, the bb take over didi car seat lor. i dont think my fat bump can squeeze into the middle.

btw...sago is considered liang. not advisable to eat too much.

Esther
On my way to clinic
Hopefully she doesn't haf any procedures

Mami b
I feel like eating steamboat today!!!! Hahaha
Makes me so hungry...

Morning ladies... was very busy yesterday so didnt manage to log in...

I have 3 preggie ladies in the office and i'm currently the 'newest' addition. But i'm 'bigger' than my colleague who's already in her 24 weeks or something...
sad.gif
haiz... and everyone's making comparison already... sian

Morning mummies!

2Ks/sparklebee: horrible three sounds bad!! But I agree that sometimes the things my #1 ask will make me melt..haha.

Engorgement: My #1 time I had engorgement at my right armpit near 3rd tri. One lump there so ugly and abit painful. Cannot wear sleeveless. My gynae said some will have that. Now I feel a abit pain at that spot already.

mami B >> I can't bear the taste of warm/room temperature plain water, but cold/ice water works for me, seems to taste less weird.

fool4love >> there are 4 pregnant ladies in my dept, including myself. And cols are constantly making comparisons too. *stress*

Good morning mummies!

Went to c gynae yesterday and she said 80% of chance my bb is a boy!
my bb doesn't open the leg big enough but still managed to c the little penis. hopefully it is not the little finger...

haha, last time when do the oscar test, the sonographer oso told me high chance is a boy.

Bbkk, cld u help to update the list? tks a lot.

charliebrown:

they are all very nice. Both of them are expecting their 2nd one. But i'm growing in size relatively faster than them, so am a bit conscious being this is my first pregnancy...

So i'm trying to tell myself that I'm naturally bigger in size so growth would be 'bigger' as well... haha!

tsm,
congrats! which week are r at? i hope i can know whether i m expecting a boy or girl at my next check up next week too! for my no 1, he refused to open up his legs, only get to know he is a boy when i was 5 month plus!

fool4love,
i think each of our tummy will grow differently. for my no 1, i managed to keep it a secret till i was around 5 months old. maybe becoz i all the while i have a small tummy, so everyone was not sure if i was expecting or that was my tummy, haha. dun worry about tummy size, as long as bb is growing healthily! and dun be bothered abt ppl making comparisons

2ks,
i thot mine is also quite big liao. looks like 5-6 months! however, no one will notice my tummy when i take public transport! maybe becoz i m not wearing maternity clothing yet? haha

my tummy is very obvious too..dat im worried am i eating too much? I have put on 3kg so far, but dis 3kg makes so many bottoms not wearable anymore..

I have a col sitting next to me, and she is in her 28wks, ppl will compare and say my tummy looks bigger than hers etc..

lik wat worried79 says, what is impt is bb is growing healthily, so wat if my tummy is bigger right haha..

Hi charliebrown,

Pardon for the stupid question, but how does engorgement feel like? Sometimes, i feel some pulling sensation.

Vi:
Would be be gd deal? My #1 's aldy with them & I'm not considering #3 so thinking if to store #2's . Coz it's more of a precaution if the next kid need it

MamiB:
Congrat! But u aldy have girl n boy,3rd one boy also ok right? But u prefer girl?

Tsm:
Congrat
happy.gif

Fool4love:
Mine wk13 but look like 5mths type of tummy too.I always tell myself that my baby prefer big house to stay haha so my body grows bigger then others:p so no worries ye.

worried79: wah...your clothes still can tong until now ah...
i already started wearing maternity clothes 2 weeks back...

2Ks,
i m still wearing those blouse that are slightly longer one. but already took out my maternity clothes to wash liao. next week will start wearing already.

JCYP: ya lo!

For me, it's the upper part that is bigger than the tummy. i cant wear my normal bra since about 9 weeks. have to resort to maternity bra since... And it's up 1 size...

So i think that's a dead giveaway that i'm preggie. I stopped wearing my normal clothes since week 8... cos my tummy is bigger and my top is much bigger than my tummy...

i guess that makes me very conscious...

morning everyone...

latest update on gender

Those who give me missing information may give me more details. Tia..

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>NSEW</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Alice saw</TD><TD>27-Apr</TD><TD>Dr Lan Heng Tung</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>yLing</TD><TD>28-Apr</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Happymrs</TD><TD>30-Apr</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Charliebrown</TD><TD>1-May</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Dreambig</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>captain_piglet</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>kikapo</TD><TD>4-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>NE</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Raihana</TD><TD>4-May</TD><TD>Dr Lubna</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Ivy E</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>bubu</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Sparkle_bee</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Wendy Lee</TD><TD>6-May</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>NE</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>fabbie</TD><TD>6-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>fool4love</TD><TD>6-May</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Yaya</TD><TD>7-May</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Yvonne(Cima_yv)</TD><TD>7-May</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>babymaine</TD><TD>8-May</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Jcyp</TD><TD>9-May</TD><TD>Dr Wong HF</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Griny</TD><TD>9-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Memphissbelle</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Junebunny</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr LS Lien</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>WongJaf</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>TSM(Tapiku)</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tuan Lan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>mndymxl</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Irene</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>DR Tho CK</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>alfafa77</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Michelle Lee</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>ikuko</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A (TBA)</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Ange</TD><TD>12-May</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Novsnow</TD><TD>12-May</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Jialing</TD><TD>13-May</TD><TD>Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>south</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Rina Koh</TD><TD>14-May</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Debbie</TD><TD>14-May</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Gaya</TD><TD>16-May</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>not enough shoes</TD><TD>16-May</TD><TD>Prof John Tee</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Passion88</TD><TD>17-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Bbkk</TD><TD>18-May</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>worried79</TD><TD>18-May</TD><TD>Dr Cheng LC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>iko0508</TD><TD>19-May</TD><TD>Dr Caroline KHI</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>HK</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>fruitloops</TD><TD>20-May</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Rach</TD><TD>21-May</TD><TD>Dr Wendy Teo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>sleepyskies</TD><TD>23-May</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>bb08</TD><TD>24-May</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A/ GlenE</TD><TD>NW</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>rejoy28</TD><TD>27-May</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>seraphinee</TD><TD>26-May</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Pinktulip</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>schumy</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tuan Lan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>NE</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>nlimm</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan leng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE/ Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Esther</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr A.L.Lim</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>2Ks</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Lawerence Ang</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>chiro</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>TIE(Takeiteasy)</TD><TD>29-May</TD><TD>Dr Roland Chieng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Vicvic</TD><TD>30-May</TD><TD>Dr Loke KH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>JC</TD><TD>30-May</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>min</TD><TD>1-Jun</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>vi</TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Wendy Teo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>pinkberries84</TD><TD>5-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Alicia</TD><TD>9-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Jiali</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Reddish</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>lovetohavekid</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Matthew Lau</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>welyn</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Sweetpea</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>baby_regine</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>MamiB(mophie)</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</td></tr></table>

Esther, Tks. no more cramp after i ate utrogestan pills. hopfully end it.

TIE, ur edd late may, and u already know u having a girl? That's very early to know...

Mani B, can give me full details of yours please. thank you.

Worried 79: tks! I am 16 weeks now. Initially my bb oso closed tightly his leg, then I said "bb, open yr leg, mummy wan to c is ah boy or ah gal".
Then he open a bit and show the little penis , keke.

Bbkk: Tks a lot !Appreciate yr effort in maintaining and updating the list.

wah.. envy u all.. got penis. LOL

these days i realize im getting very hard to sleep.. anyone experiencing that? i can sleep like 2-3am sometimes! omg..

contispation - now quite bad.. i can poo till bleed.. i ask my gynea he told me vitamins 3 days eat 1 time lor! i say har... but then is better to eat every day right.. then he say but u poo so xinku so might as well eat 3 days eat 1 time lor. -____-

Massage lady:
Anyone got good recommendation?? my friend is looking ONE for march. cus my one full le.. so looking for a massage lady.. let me know ya! thanks ^____^

im waiting for my detailed scan to confirm the gender, hope baby is cooperative..

i also wana get recommendation for massage lady, so can book earlier..

Ikuko,
Engorgement feel is like ur boobs is very hard and quite painful. U can feel one big lump inside. Pulling sensation might be ur veins inside in pulling or ur boobs is going on expansion.

mami B: me.. plain water taste weird to me.. i'm forcing myself to drink some everything.. most of the day, i will drink other drinks like soya milk or honey lemon.. wow.. the food you described seems very yummy.. but my appetite like went backwards.. these 2 days quite bad.. no appetite and very queasy feeling all the time.. argh..

tsm: omg so cute! your bb can understand you already!

my tummy is still so small.. should be ok right? starting to get worried.. my hubby and mum forcing me to eat but i can't eat so much..

mami B: i thought we're not suppose to take kidney &amp; liver or those internal organs during pregnancy? I can't take room temperature water too. So normally I'll take cold water from office dispenser, or ribena.. or fizzy drinks cuz i have super bad cravings for them.

rach : i can't take soya milk.. just one mouth makes me puke everything in my stomach out. no appetite too, but craving for ma la steamboat. lol.

Rach: LOL....I always talk to my bb alhough dunno whether he can hear me or not.
Every day will say gd morning to him and when reach office will tell him mama in office for working liao, at night b4 sleep wil say gd nigh to him .
Even in toilet or applying anti-stretch mark oil on tummy, oso wil talk to bb.
Hahaa, hope bb really can udrstd me...

ikuko: my engorgement near armpit has pulling sensation. If massage it, it will be painful. I suspect my #2 now, that place will also engorge! But that #1 time, once I gave birth and started to Bf, the lump slowly disappeared by itself.

Chiro: ya the vitamins got iron inside. thats why very hard to poo lor.. we need to do massage after u discharge from hospital. my massage lady say do it asap so will be slim and push the womb up for me lor. =)

jcyp; when is ya detail scan? i cant wait for mine next thursday to confirm gender too! ^^

Finally seen the doc
Low lying placenta
That explains why I m having a bit of spotting
Back to hormone pills again
Sigh
But bb is ok! N gynae suspect a boy... But not sure...

I m wearing maternity now
Except when I go to work
Try to look normal
Lol
Coz haf not told my boss!
And I haf fire drill next fri
I told them knee cap problem!
I can't imagine climbing 19 floors down!!!

fabbie, is there any location restrictions for your massage lady..cause im staying in the east..

my detailed scan is on 21 dec.. hav to wait till then to c bb.. im tinkg of a reason so i can go bck to gynae to c bb b4 my detailed scan hahah

tsm: so cute! i talk to my bb sometimes.. like "bb guai.. let mummy eat so have nutrients for you ok"

i'm still wearing my normal clothes, except that bottoms can't fit anymore..

can't wait for my scan next week..

mami B : ya..i thought cannot take kidney and liver.

vivic : i am taking soya bean. Only diary product i can find that can be unsweeten. the taste suck..haha, so i only take like once a few days since i aleady on calcium pill.

Once i started my multi-vit, my poo poo is green in colour 1...sorry ah TMI...haha...but no more constipation for me. So i don't care

Details : dr Gordon lim, gleaneagles. Girl. Edd 12may

We can take definitely take pork liver and kidney! Its actually good for us as it provides vit B1,2,3,5,6,12, folic, zinc and iron. These are the vitamins we need. Just eat in moderation like all foods and ensure its properly cooked.

Oh do u know u can easily make ur own soyabean milk at home? No need the specific machine. Just a blender n a muslin bag can le. I just made some last week. Really fresh n nice!! Found recipe on noob.

Bbkk : sorry forgot to add i live in East. And this is baby # 3

Dr gordon lim
Gleneagles
Live in East
Girl
12 may 2013 EDD
Baby 3

Angel : yes i prefer gal. Can see my hubby glow when my little gal does funny things. She really makes him super happy n want to spoil her. Think there's this magic between father and their little gals and when i see that, even i feel warm n fuzzy all over. So i m hoping for one more gal. Plus the age gap will be close with no 2 so they will hopefully foster a close sisterhood.

Having said that, hubby said somethjng to me which was nice. He want each of his three children to think that daddy loves him or her most. Difficult feat. But he gonna do it.

Bkkk: mine confirm csec. Past two csec. He is a 神 with csec. Painless one. Ask for Dr ernest lim to do epidural for u. He is so good that i had no idea he administered the epidural already for both my csec. Painless recovery as well. Painless painless painless for me. For both csec. ;)
happy.gif

oh one thing to note tho... the post delivery contraction of the uterus will get more painful with each delivery. my number one , totally cannot feel the contraction. no 2, i had some seng seng feeling so the nurse told me abt this. so she say if i have no 3, the contraction pain will be worse.

Vi: hope yr placenta will move up at a later stage, otherwise u got to c sec already.

mami B: yes! the contraction of the uterus is very painful! i remember i didnt had that kindof pain for #1, but for #2, its painful...oh dear...for #3 will be more painful??

2K, yah it will be. According to an old nurse. Its quite standard. Now i wonder what my grandma with 8 children went thru.

Post natal massage: I can't say for sure how effective it is but during massage, she also helped me massage my breasts for any lumps. So long never massage, it felt good at the least. Supposed to help with uterus contraction and water retention. I think i took a 5 days package for #1.

Food: Sigh. Very boring. I eat economical rice to ensure nutritious - got veg n meat lor otherwise I always hate to eat veg.

Movements: I don't think I felt any movements yet (well, only week 14 for me). I think for #1, I only felt her movement around week 22-24? BH can be painful for me at late 3rd trim. Coz the stomach hardens and machiam like cramp. Not looking forward to late 3rd trim whereby I move like a penguin, leg cramps, frequent toilet breaks, heartburn (cannot sleep at night else gastric juice moves up the throat).

Bbkk: Keke. My gynae says to double confirm during next checkup one month later at week 18 to be sure. Boy or gal we are ok. Haha. If gal, i can recycle the clothes! Btw, I would be delivering at Parkway East. Really thank you for maintaining the table!

mami B: Your hb is a model daddy! I do agree that gals have their way around daddy. Probably coz if boys, daddies want them to be tough so stricter towards them. oh oh. I can feel uterus contraction for #1 and with a full bladder (had problem peeing after delivery), the pain was bad and I had to ask for more painkillers.

Wah one of my pri sch fren just delivered. Really envy her. My fav is confinement period. Hate pregnancy. My problem is pregnancy only. Once baby is in my hands, i know exactly what to do and how to resolve this or that. Just the stupid pregnancy is killing me. Pukish still. Smells. Sigh... Wish can fast forward!!!

Mami B,
Yes my fren also delivered by him. All commented his stitching was very good and I know he always asked for dr Ernest lim for epi. He is the best epi dr. But my first was not by Gordon lim and I nv do any epi before and I am natural delivery. I dun know if he is good at natural a not. Cos he is so good at csec.

Back