(2013/05) May 2013

Oh no, dat is eerie.. Im considering btw tmc 1 bedder or 2 bedder too..bt durin the tour the 2 bedder really doesnt look temptg.. Bt i know they gt diff kind of 2 bedder, got premium 2 bedder too..

Fool4love, try not to put those headphones to your tummy and play music. When I went for TMC'S antenatal class by mrs Wong boh boi, she discouraged putting headphone to the tummy as it may be too loud and affect baby's hearing. So you just listen to Mozart, don't need put headphones at tummy.

Hospital stay:
During my #1, i stayed in Mount A single deluxe room as there were no more single bedders available and my hubby decided to upgrade to deluxe as he saw me so xinku during pushing of baby. heh. It was really nice and private. would like to try mount A single bedder again so hubby can stay overnight with me. I rented the hospital pump as I didn't buy pump yet. I didn't know how much milk ss I had so I didn't want to waste a pump. But after renting the hospital pump, I realised I had good ss so my hubby helped to buy a pump online from agape babies. Self-collected the pump on the day I discharge. And my baby used those small hospital cup to drink my expressed breastmilk. A pity I couldn't latch well due to short nipples. I will try harder again to latch properly for #2!

Debbie: For Mt A, on the website they say if there are no more single bedders, they will convert a 2-bedder into a single bedder and still charge you single bedder price. But i think in reality, they will ask you to upgrade to single deluxe coz my fren recently gave birth at Mt A also ended up going for a single deluxe. Can share how much your hospital stay cost you for the single deluxe?

Sorry v.dumb qn but why some babies drink from cups instead of milk bottles??

finally it's almost time to knock off from work. can't wait!

ifc: for those who intend to put bb in ifc must register ASAP. the demand for ifc is very high and the slots are very low so have to queue very long. and usually those who have siblings in the school will have priority so for first time mom really must register as early as possible.

bottled FM: just confirmed with my friends who just gave birth and they say now hospital don't give out bottled FM for free anymore.

fool4love: I stayed at Mt A single room for my #1. simply love it! the room was newly furbished and very very spacious. I have like more than 20 visitor at one time and it's not crowded at all. the nurses are nice too. i just visited my friend there last week and the place look nicer after the renovation. the carpark still under reno but will be ready when we pop.

baby movement: i'm in 17/18th week now. felt baby movement about 2-3 weeks ago for the first time. for my #1 i felt it much later.

sleepyskies: the cost for single bedder and single deluxe is actually not alot. According to the maternity package from Mt A, it's just $60 diff for 2 days. Single bedder and single deluxe difference in the room is basically deluxe is carpet floor and single bedder is not carpet. Only if you get super deluxe then it's about $400 diff. But usually won't get upgrade to super deluxe.

during initial phase of bfing, if use bottle some babies might reject the nipple as it's easier to get milk thru bottle than thru the mommy's nipple. so some would recommend to use cup feeding.

Did my scan.. aiyo.. cord in between legs.. so can't really see.. but doc said din see ath sticking out.. shd 70% girl.. Hee! Gotta wait another mth for detailed scan..

Re: breastfeeding
Now I think back.. abit phobia.. sore, cracked, bleeding nipples.. cuz my girl was super aggressive when come to milk.. like super hungry.. until I dare not latch her..

I m definitely going for single bedder. Why? The other time i kena hospitalised for bleeding for no 2, i tot stay a while only never mind. Just take two bedder. Then realise
1. My wardmate just delivered so alot of phone calls n sms day n night. Repeat birth story like 40 times. I can repeat for her.
2. Visitors anyhow use toilet. Seat got urine! I was sooo pissed.
3. Visitors come in and like to stare and kpo who is in the next bed. I have to close curtain so i dont have to entertain their stares. End up i cannot watch tv cos lcd is on the wall.

I give up.

But I dont need hubby stay with me. I rather he have a good sleep at home and come see me in the morning refreshed. I can handle night feeds. No issues
happy.gif

Iko, regarding breast feeding : just be prepared with the gel! Sure pain one. But tell urself after the pain stage is the immune stage. Lol!! At immune stage, no matter how they suck we also not pain le.

Mami: How long it takes to reach immune stage? Got ah.. I've got avent one medela one.. but I really scare pain.. so I gave up v soon..No perseverance one.. Haha!

Couple of days to a week bah. I cant really recall. I only know the pain is very "siiii" type. Like ulcer put salt. But really mind over matter. Told myself this painful period soon will be over. And true enuf. No problems thereafter.

2ks: lol quite suay sia hahaha. I was lucky I come in that time my next one about to leave her ward so thru out is empty. But I'm quite scare Lo so i on tv all the way hahaha. I rather someone beside me lol.

Iko congrats! Seems like getting more no.2 is gals huh. N ya think back about the breast feeding part nipple started to pain Liao lol

sleepyskies, newborn sometimes feed using cup is to prevent nipple confusion like what rejoy mentioned. But depends on baby also. Mine didn't have nipple confusion, is cos my nipples too short so can't latch properly also. I no skill too. haha so i just express and feed using bottle in the end throughout the whole year. that time at Mt A, i initially didn't mind them converting a double bedder into a single bedder and paying single bedder. But the double beds were full too, so upgrade to deluxe. I prefer privacy so i will try to go for single bedder no matter what. Give me some time to dig out my spreadsheets to see how much i spent during hospital stay k? will get back to you on this.
happy.gif

Iko congrats!! Can pass me your baby girl dust? heehee.. Shopping time for you! so envy all those with baby girls!

I m gg for 2 bedder at mt a

Coz I can sleep anywhere... So I guess I will b the mafan neighbour instead
Also let my hub go home n rest

The differences is close to 1k
But not much diff between 2 n 4 bedder

Fool4love - if want hospital tour on sats think will need to register early. We going Mt A tour in early jan, registered 2 weeks ago. TMC tour end dec.

Mami B - your recount about the 2 bedder so funny lol
Headache, 2 bedder save $, 1 bedded can have hubby company and privacy. Though only for a couple of days.

I am thinking of single bedder without hubby staying. Dare not take two or four. I dun think i mind noisy neighbours. In fact, i worry abt three empty beds. Now, reading the single bedder stories, u think i ask hubby stay over. Having goose pimples already.

Vi - I can't rem the exact dates, but both on a Saturday. Cos next gynae appt can sign package and decide on hospital so we decide to go earlier for comparison, but end up tour dates later than our next gynae appt.

Morning mummies

I already booked one bedded in GlenE during my last visit. But so far I have not been any hospital tour last time.

JC, yesterday I prick and my result is 7. Do u think is ok anot. I know cannot exceed 6.8

mami B: i remember the nipple pain! but i always bite thru and once baby latch properly not painful...its the moment when the nipple go into the mouth!
and i ever bleed until i pump pink milk! got frightened man..
thus now i load with nipple cream and use my bm to apply on nipple also..

Same as Bkkk, i also booked the single bedder during last gynae visit. I was surprised they asked so early.
Third time delivering in gleneagles. Always single room. Whats there to be afraid of??? The hantu shld be afraid of us! Didnt they hear us screaming like ghouls when delivering!?? Lol!!!

2Ks, wah pump til pink is darn scary. Yes one of my forum mummies previously also had that. She post on FB and we all went WAH... Strawberry milk.

MamiB,
Haha... I am not afraid of staying alone. I used to stay in hotels overseas alone. So even if hubby not ard in the ward with me I am fine. But if he is there will be good.

Wah strawberry milk... But is ok right with blood in milk.?

2Ks, now u mention bite thru.. Yes! I recall i have to take a deep breath, let bb latch (ouch!!!) and then when bb latch comfortably and suck, not that pain le. Initial first few seconds darn pain.

That said, after the nipples seasoned then not pain at all le. No need take in deep breath. Hahaha

dear all,
please include me...I am 16 weeks today and have been a silent reader... my parents are sort of not around and MIL has passed away years years ago so hence, i know nothing and have been depending on the forum to know what to do...my colleagues and friends laugh at me when i do all the taboo things that pregnant ladies are not suppose to do :p

EDD: 22 May 2013
Gynae: Dr Tan Heng Hao
Delivery : considering KKH
first child

hi all mummies... Morning... finally i can log in... super busy with stock count this week... back breaking man... then today working from home cos my daughter's school got hfmd outbreak... keeping her back this week... i finally feel movement le... but it's more of poking, than kicks... waiting for him to grow bigger and stronger... i remember for #1 whenever i talk to her or poke her, she will kick me back... lol... my detailed scan in another 13 days... soooo long...

btw, anyone will be buying the prufirstgift to cover pregnancy?? i bought for #1, so buying for #2 also... dun worry i'm not insurance agent, just sharing that there's a pregnancy plan... it covers quit alot of things... can check with prudential...

updated as of today

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>NSEW</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Alice saw</TD><TD>27-Apr</TD><TD>Dr Lan Heng Tung</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>yLing</TD><TD>28-Apr</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Happymrs</TD><TD>30-Apr</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Charliebrown</TD><TD>1-May</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Dreambig</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>captain_piglet</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>kikapo</TD><TD>4-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>NE</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Raihana</TD><TD>4-May</TD><TD>Dr Lubna</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Ivy E</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>bubu</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Sparkle_bee</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Wendy Lee</TD><TD>6-May</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>NE</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>fabbie</TD><TD>6-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>fool4love</TD><TD>6-May</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Yaya</TD><TD>7-May</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Yvonne(Cima_yv)</TD><TD>7-May</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>babymaine</TD><TD>8-May</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Jcyp</TD><TD>9-May</TD><TD>Dr Wong HF</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Griny</TD><TD>9-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Memphissbelle</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Junebunny</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr LS Lien</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>WongJaf</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>TSM(Tapiku)</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tuan Lan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>mndymxl</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Irene</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>DR Tho CK</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>alfafa77</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Michelle Lee</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>ikuko</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A (TBA)</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Ange</TD><TD>12-May</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Novsnow</TD><TD>12-May</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>MamiB(mophie)</TD><TD>12-May</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Jialing</TD><TD>13-May</TD><TD>Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>south</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Rina Koh</TD><TD>14-May</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Debbie</TD><TD>14-May</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Gaya</TD><TD>16-May</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>not enough shoes</TD><TD>16-May</TD><TD>Prof John Tee</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Passion88</TD><TD>17-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Bbkk</TD><TD>18-May</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>worried79</TD><TD>18-May</TD><TD>Dr Cheng LC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>iko0508</TD><TD>19-May</TD><TD>Dr Caroline KHI</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>HK</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>fruitloops</TD><TD>20-May</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Rach</TD><TD>21-May</TD><TD>Dr Wendy Teo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Wai wai (sloth)</TD><TD>22-May</TD><TD>Dr Tan Heng Hao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>sleepyskies</TD><TD>23-May</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>bb08</TD><TD>24-May</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A/ GlenE</TD><TD>NW</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>rejoy28</TD><TD>27-May</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>seraphinee</TD><TD>26-May</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Pinktulip</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>schumy</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tuan Lan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>NE</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>nlimm</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan leng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE/ Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Esther</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr A.L.Lim</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>2Ks</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Lawerence Ang</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>chiro</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>TIE(Takeiteasy)</TD><TD>29-May</TD><TD>Dr Roland Chieng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Vicvic</TD><TD>30-May</TD><TD>Dr Loke KH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>JC</TD><TD>30-May</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>min</TD><TD>1-Jun</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>vi</TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Wendy Teo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>pinkberries84</TD><TD>5-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Alicia</TD><TD>9-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Jiali</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Reddish</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>lovetohavekid</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Matthew Lau</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>welyn</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Sweetpea</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>baby_regine</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Morning all!

Hi bb08, i am just a silent reader, seldom post loh.
May i check when is your next gynae appt? Have you decided if you want to know the baby gender?
My next gynae check up is this sat not sure if i want to know the gender from gynae and might not be able to see also??

hello, for those who have given birth naturally in Glen E, did you all bring ur own dressing gown either in the labour ward or during hop stay or provided by the hop? For mi, m c sec, n the dressing grown is provided by the hop, bt heard from fren who given birth recently at Glen E, she bought her own dressing grown.

I nod for MT A, you have to bring ur own dressing gown for the hop stay n during labour.

Rejoy, last time I rem I brought my PJ there. But never asked to change. Seem that they prefer me in their gown.

Gleaneagles after csec they give the dressing down. But on second day when i can walk already, i normally change into my own nursing clothing cos visitors start coming.

Piglet bee
I think I will ask my gynae not to reveal the sex to me... Easier to 'account' for relatives and friends too..dun need them to ask me to try for no.4 or 'console' me...
happy.gif

Rejoy
Im c-sect so was given the gown... But during the bf class, I saw all mummies wearing the gown too..that was 5 years back, not sure anything changes...

Charliebrown
Ya, confinement food not bad.. Or maybe I'm not a fussy eater so always finished up all my food and drink..one thing I'm not sure of is, I'm having c-sect so by right cannot eat egg as the wound might be infected with pus... They still served egg for breakfast...

Bbkk
When I first pumped out my milk with the electric pump, there are some traces of blood. Nurse asked me to throw away as babies stomach still cannot digest blood yet. I felt so sayang as its the colostrum milk..
sad.gif

Mami: after we deliver, when shd we start to pump? Last time when I had my #1 I was quite blur.. I dunno What's engorgement, until my massage lady came n saw me leaking..n asked me quickly go pump out e milk.. BTW r u on the fb grp?

Re: sleep
I keep having disturbed sleep.. everytime after I wake up to pee I can't get back to sleep.. Then cuz I'm still recovering from flu.. my throat still dry.. keep coughing at night.. n nose still blocked.. tired man!! It's been days!! Sian!!

Wai Wai: think it really depends on individual, for mi, i heard alot of scary stories for those giving birth in govt hop, so i dun intend to go to govt hop at all.

Bt i have a col wife who give birth there, but is those high class private in KKH, so is ok.. bt nt sure abt the normal ward.

Rejoy - I delivered in Kkh for #1 also... And going back for #2 as well... For me my stay was enjoyable I didn't wanna go home... Haha... Cos my bed was just outside the nurse counter... Mine was private suite... And the nurses were all very nice... And it depends on how popular is ur gyne... For me my gyne is well liked by all and friends who used him before all say that the nurses who know ur under his care will treat u very nice...

hi all
i always thot that hospitals for ppl to give birth shouldn't have ghos_? Hmm...anyway, i stayed in one bedder, i think deluxe for my first one, and hubby stayed wif me. I guessed, i would prefer some privacy than to have a stranger stay wif me...haha. if u r lucky, u will get a nice neighbour, if not.....
i have c-section, brought my own nursing gown, but never change. wore the hospital gown throughout. think this time will still bring my own...just in case! haha

iko0508
same here. once i wake up to pee, i will feel very alert and have difficulty sleeping again. i remembered i have this prob with my first one, but i think its towards the third trimster and not so early. i just recovered from my cough too, but guess i will have it again as my boy just fall sick. so sian..i have been falling sick since i tested positive. but gynae says its normal coz preggy woman fall sick easily.....U take care and drink more water

afternoon mummies!

had my checkup last evening and 70% girl! girl girl was so funny.. she was sucking her thumb and crossing her leg.. totally enjoying sia..

Back