(2013/05) May 2013

Hi mommies, my fren asked me to buy pearl powder (mix with water) and apply on bb face after bath. It will make bb face smooth smooth n radiant. Anybody using it b4? Is it true?

Hi,

What do we need to prepare for hospital bag? Dr said baby head engaged too, I think it's time to start packing.
happy.gif

Sha23, thanks for the info about the wine
happy.gif

hi mi, below is the details about hospital bag shared by other mummies. FYI.

Checklist for Hospital bag for Admission

- Daddy’s & mummy’s identity cards
- Letter from Gynae
- Booking Slip for admission
- Notebook, writing materials

For Baby
- 2 baby tops (1 long-sleeve, 1 short sleeve)
- 1 bottom (optional - normally bb put on diapers-and wrap up
with blankets)
- 2 pair of mittens n booties (preferably bb-socks coz' booties
are too big on new born
- 1 receiving blanket with-hood
- Handkerchiefs
- baby soft cap (if the receiving blanket hood is too big)

For Mummy
- Maternity or Normal pads (Day-& Night use)
- 2 night-gowns with front opening buttons for nursing
- Bedroom Slipper (optional)-
- Inflatable ring (After Episiotomy) - can loan from hospital too
- 1-pack cotton or disposable panties
- Clothes for after discharge
- Book/Magazine
- 2 nursing bras
- nursing pads
- 1 face towel
- Toiletries (Hospital will provide you with a toiletries kit -
toothbrush, toothpaste, cleanser, toner, moisturizer, etc) [Bring your own also can]
- A pair of socks (if feeling-cold at night)
- Plastic bags for soiled clothings
- Handphone-& charger
- Breast Pump
- old unwanted clothes and garbage bag in car in case waterbag burst
- snacks in case you don’t like hospital food
- nipple cream
- girdle (for C-section)
- fibregel – can get from Pharmacy (Drink a pack aft delivery... makes it easier to move yr bowels cos wif the stitches below, it can get quite painful...)

For Daddy/Misc
- A jacket
- Digital camera (CF card, batteries, charger)
- Video-cam (batteries, tapes)
- Essence of chicken/Red bull
- Chocolate bars-& snacks
- Tissues/ Wet tissues
- 2 bottles of Mineral Water

Hi ml below is the list you can use.. It is provided in my #1 thread. Hope os useful to u.

For mum

§ 2-3 pairs of warm socks (to wear in the delivery room)
§ 1 extra pack of pads (most hospital provide only one pack and will charge you if you get more. It is not necessary to get maternity pads; just get pads used for heavy flow. If you want to get maternity pads, buy them from the Hospital pharmacy, Cold storage or the bigger NUTC FairPrice outlets might have them but quite hard to find. The Hospital Pharmacy is your best place to look for these items.
§ Disposable underwear. (4-5 sets)
§ Discman with your favorite CD (of course music that will help you relax)
§ One presentable robe (For you to look presentable to your visitors or when checking on your baby in the nursery)
§ Massage oil (recommended in most childbirth classes)
§ Two sets of nightgown (one that opens in the front if you are planning on breastfeeding and preferable thick enough because you are not likely to be wearing bras. Have seen some nice ones at Robinsons (Karmy brand) and Metro. If you don’t mind spending, more, Victoria’s Secret has nice nightwear too)
§ One set of clothing for happy trip home (clothing with plenty of room will be the most comfortable, breastfeeding dresses will be good for moms who have gone through natural or caesarian birth)
§ Cosmetics
§Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss
§ No Deodorant. Preferably not, as you will musk your natural scent from your baby. Studies have shown that traces of deodorants can be found in the breast tissues.
§ Slippers
§ Handphone and charger
§ Breastfeeding pillow to assist you during breastfeeding, but I find it rather unnecessary as newborn are pretty light.
§ Breast pump to help stimulate milk production ASAP as babies tend to be sleepy during the first few days after birth.
§ Inflatable ring or Boppy pillow to ease episiotomy wound.
§ Nursing pillow to make positioning of babies easier especially if you have a c-section.

For Dad

§ Snacks or sandwich (keep food on hand so the "labor coach" won't have to leave your bedside.)
§ Vending machine money. Coins. $1, 50 cents, 20 cents. § Books or CD's to help Mom relax.
§ Camera and extra film. Or with digital, plenty of megabyte space. Make sure your camera is fully charged.
§ Camcorder and batteries
§ Phone list to call to announce the birth of baby to one and all.
§ Baby car seat for trip home. (compulsory in Singapore)
§ Original Marriage certificate to register name of baby. You can either register your baby’s name at the hospital or at Immgration and Custom Authority(ICA). Birth should be registered within 14 days from the date of birth, including Sundays and public holidays. If registration is done after 42 days, a letter of explanation stating the reason for late registration must be submitted for the Registrar/Registrar General's approval. After approval has been given, the birth will be registered and the birth certificate will be issued. Such cases can only be registered at ICA.Visit the ICA's website for more information on how to register your baby.
§ Admission form (good to bring this form everywhere you go after 36 weeks gestation as you might deliver anytime). § In the meantime, think of a good name.

For Baby

§ Newborn clothing (1 set for going home as hospitals will provide clothing only during the stay, see shopping list for baby)
§ One Receiving blanket (for going home. Metro Orchard have a good selection of affordable and nice receiving blankets)
§ Extra diapers (hospitals will provide one pack of diaper, so you can bring yours if you want) § One set of anti scratch mittens (for going home as they will be tightly swaddled during the hospital)
§ Cans or bottles of infant formula if you intend to bottle-feed so your baby can start with the brand you prefer as soon as possible.

Just to add on the list - some cottons balls or a clean face towel for cleaning your nips before breastfeeding baby.

Also, I will pack in some snacks for after delivery - Bread, instant noodles, whatever. After giving birth to no. 2, I was soooo hungry in the middle of the night but nurses could only provide me milo and soda biscuits. I did have my dinner and lunch but it was not enoough. I was soooo hungry the whole night. Didn't have hubby to buy me food coz he was home with no. 1. Felt so miserable then.

Hi Sweetpea,
I did not pack snack as when I ask for milo n biscuts at night, they provide for me. Mt A is very nice to all mummies. Hence I did not encounter such problem. Also, there is a sandwich machine where u just insert money to have some 'supper'.
Thanks mum & bb & i love bb for sharing the hospital bag, but based on my two children experience, I need not pack so much of the items.

Well, all in all, it depends on the whether the hospital provides the necessary items upon your request. Our objective is to pack light n enjoy the delivery. If not enough , can request from hospital or get hubby to bring the items later.

Hope it helps for those 1st time mummies.

Hi Karen, 2k and rejoy,
I agreed with Karen as 'it seems quite difficult to get acceptance to the existing FB group as really don't know how you define more posting'.

But on the other hand, we can still chat on this motherhood thread for information. It may not be as 'updated' as the other facebook updates, but I am fine with it as my two children are making me busy by coaching n bringing them for enrichment classes as well as cooking dinner.

For me, just want to find out how the other mummies cope with their newborn bb and the progress of their coming delivery.

Let's be ready to be a happy mummy.

Thanks Sweetpea, it reminds me of the hunger I experienced before. As I don't like soda biscuits, i will bring some favorite snack then
happy.gif

Agree with Katie, I am also fine with chitchating here.

I became very emotional these few days as the Big day is drawing near...can't help being anxious and excited...

azel: just to let u know...nowadays pearls are like not "real" things. they can be fakes...
so not advisable to let bb consume la. but apply maybe okay if u wanna try.

Hi Morning everyone.

Mum&Baby
Wow that's a very comprehensive list!
But I disagree with the last line, esp for moms who would like to try for full breastfeeding. Bringing cans of formula along will probably reduce the success of fully breastfeeding a baby. A baby's stomach is as small as a marble, all they need is colostrum. Just latch and latch, don't give formula. The supply will come in by the 3rd day
happy.gif

Sweetpea, KaTie
I didn't have a problem in parkway east too. Breastfeeding makes us so hungry all the time! I remember always asking for milo & jacob's biscuits which they accomodated to. As much as I love instant noodles, I also try not to take so much esp after delivery lah, coz 1) a lot of MSG 2) later stored as fats. Hehe.

Hi I love bb, not to worry if this is your first time being a mummy. You will definitely feel emotional n sensitive not because u r petty but the body is changing. Get more support from caretaker, parents n hubby are very important.

Snack?! Make sure are food you shoudl eat after delivery as u are starting your confinement after birth ok?

I love bb, just stay relax, although u will definitely get excited n worried but make sure u monitor bb movement constantly. Tell bb u gonna carry him/her soon. Tell bb to stay strong n be good so that ppl who look forward to seeing n carrying the bb, will be the happiest day after him/her delivery.

Azel, I agreed with 2k, my sister n brother in law apply pearl powder on their face n physical body but not consuming it. bb's skin is well-protected in our womb n their skin is delicate so any thing that is good might be too early to apply on his/her delicate skin.

Beside we consume bird nest during pregnancy so bb skin shd be good.

Morning Everyone!!

Thanks for the detailed listing i love babies & Mum&baby. I thou I've a long list but urs r so details. Will add more things to my list but I dun wan to over packed e bag n it'll b v heavy to bring back with 2 bb.

2Ks: hmmm e pearl can b fake, thanks for e info. let me think think about it. Ya, I'm not going to let bb consume it if I am buying it.

Good Morn Everyone..

Look like the thread is very active even during weekend.. As usual I am not a person always on laptop/PC so very hard to be a regular poster here.. will try my best to post as much..

Swollen hands and legs: mine is starting to get swollen although not v swollen yet but already feel achy at sole when trying to walk and feeling tightening when clenching my fists.. I am only 33 weeks BTW..

I went for mani and pedi last sunday trying to go for some light massage to reduce the swell but seem like it is still quite swollen after dat..

Hospital Bag: my gan cheong hubby has finished packing.. LOL.. think he very worry I just anytime go into labour..

BH contraction: Yet to experience very regular one but I have 1-2 of such every few days.. So I hope bb will still hold on to at least 37 weeks or more..

Engagement: Last 2 visits bb is already head at bottom but not yet engage and gynea say still got space for bb to move so she will still move ard and not stay at that position yet.

Dr Lim: Is it the one at TMC called Dr AL Lim?

Can somebody advise me:

1. If BH contraction not so frequent means yet going into labour stage soon right?

Thanks Katie, you are so sweet! In fact, it's my #2 baby. I felt very down juz bcoz my hubby is not very supportive, he kept nagging when I needed him to look after the elder one, like bathing, cleaning....I know it's not good to baby, but juz can't help crying when seeing him so impatient to take care of his own girl....that's why i need to avoid falling into depression by chit-chating here...your words make me feel much better, thanks again
happy.gif

swollen hands and legs: ppl said drinking red bean soup works (without adding sugar). Or you may try chrysanthemum+wolfberry, it's quite useful as well.

BH contraction:
Last time, my gynae said as long as no discharge (brown), no bleeding, not frequent and no pain..it should be fine.

FYI
happy.gif

Swollen legs:
Can elevate your feet on a bolster/pillow during sleeping for swollen legs/feet. I had swelling legs and feet that I can't even fit into my slippers. Tried this for 2 nights and it become much better.

For hands I'm not too sure but I did read before red beans soup can help reduce water retention. I did put some black sugar though for taste =)

2ks: Oooohh okies! Can drink during confinement right?

I got put red dates and longans in the red beans soup also haha. And dried orange peel last.
Mi Zhao next time I try!

chiro: yup yup! my CL made for me during confinement...increase milk lor..kekeke

u try just put 2 pc mi zhao and the red bean...very nice also..

looking forward to it too...

Hi i LOVE BB,
glad u share your concern. I have two children age 5 and 6. I bath, teach and cook for them. Initially i thought my hubby can help to look after the 2nd child, my son, in terms of bathing, feeding n making milk but most of the time, I am the one doing everything. I even sun the clothes out with my big tummy. I have a pt auntie who helps out every week in my weekly cleaning.

Dont worry Ilove bb, we women are amazing that's y mother day is more important n grand celebration than father's day. But there are some fathers who are amazing too. My brother in law does everything, teaching, cooking plus working. He is a high income earner but he wants to get himself involved by bonding with the children.

All in all, it depends on individual. Probably your hubby is not prepared to take care of the elder child as most of the time before & during your pregnancy, u have been so nice n good to take good care of the elder child so he can rest n provide other needs for u. I understand as this is your 3rd trimester hence, tummy getting bigger n heavier so sometimes, we have difficulties coping. Talk to him nicely and he will understand. Dont get upset n affect bb due to our mood. He will somehow play a part but if we are tough in our way, it make both parites upset. I used to talk angrily to him telling him to understand my side of 'heaviness' but realised if I speak to him nicely, he will do it. takes time.

Just relax n dont blame him for not helping now. It's just that he is not prepared n he is tired after work. Remember, the bb is the seed of your love between you n him.

Stay cheerful ok?

Thread is moving fast. Everyone is counting down. I have 3 more weeks to go.

Can ask whether jing feng shan is safe? Mum asked me to apply inside baby's mouth everyday.

Hi miracle_bing, your hubby is so sweet to pack the hospital bag for u. Unlike mine, I have to pack n get ready by myself.

Contraction pain is regular n if it is less than a minute every interval that means u r going to deliver your angel soon. That is how i know it when having my 2nd child while I was working. Then to confirm my ANSWER, I CHECK TO see any bloody discharge as it is also a sign of early labour. True enough, I am ready for delivery and after 6-7 hours w epi (natural birth), my boy is delivered.

I have BH contraction pain daily as due to overwork n long standing. I will take pill n rest. I only experience leg cramp daily at night as air-con too cold where I didnt cover my legs with blanket properly.

Hi xeviouss, I apply jing feng shan w very small amt when bb cant sleep well n cries after changing diaper, feeding milk, etc. u can apply a very small amt so it ease her/his fear n sleep well.
Sometimes, bb cries could be overwhelming of things happen around the child which created fear on him/her. Hope it helps.

Hi Xeviouss! but why apply that in bb mouth?

i love bb: i also get frustrated now easily think because is drawing near, we are also half excited half lost.. Haha.. I always tell myself deep breathing after throwing temper.. LOL..

Thanks all for the swelling remedy.. I am going to try it out..
happy.gif

Katie: we pack together lah.. he will nag nag nag until i get off my butt to pack with him.. LOL.. very "uncle" attitude..

Thanks 2ks,
actually our EDD is very close to each other n somemore this is not our 1st pregnancy. So if u are due, I may be due soon.
happy.gif

Katie, may i know when you start giving jing feng shan, must wait till few weeks or few months old?

Miracle_bing, it's like what Katie said. To let baby not be frightened from surrounding noises. But because I am not sure of the contents inside the Jing feng Shan, so not sure whether to follow what my mum said.

I love bb: dun get too upset, mayb all this while you r taking care of ur #1, so it take time for ur husband to take over e role. Explain to him properly. Stay positive n keep thinking of ur precious bb n #1. They r ur push factors.
happy.gif

Oh increase milk receipt. V impt, must write down. Haha.

2Ks: really red bean soup can increase neh neh supply ah!?!! My eyes always 'POP OUT BIG BIG' when I see u mention - "Can increase milk leh!" LOL!! No wonder I saw from some confinement listing how come got red bean soup!!! Swee! I will get my MIL to cook for then. Need drink everyday or what?

xeviouss: yup! I heard from my mother jing feng shan is good!! She gave that to both my nephews and it always work. she also asked me go buy.So, I think can listen to old folks. Sometimes they tummy pain my mother also give them that...

2Ks: Like that nursing tea how? Also drink ah! LOL!! Like that a lot of things to drink sia. Drink only bao already...no need eat rice and tonics liao. hahaha!

Xuan, u hor alwiz make my day! LOL!
I drink red bean soap every week now wor....so I think my supply shld be sufficient sia? wakakaa...(^_^)

Xuan... wait your neh neh oversupply lol.

Jing Feng San
I think I saw this item listed in the confinement paper that Hock Hua gave. Not sure what was this so never get.

Updates

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>NSEW</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Charliebrown</TD><TD>6-Apr</TD><TD>1-May</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Kaelyn Ng </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Dreambig</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Julien </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>captain_piglet</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Matthew </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Sha23 (toooth10)</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-May</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Mikaela </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>kikapo</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Raihana</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-May</TD><TD>Dr Lubna</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Eva Gabrielle</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Arthur </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>worried79</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-May</TD><TD>Dr Cheng LC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Alden </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Ivy E</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>buba</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Sparkle_bee</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Ml (dashfall)</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr woo bit hwa</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>South West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>beaniee</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Hippo16(hippo16)</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr Kek</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Brendan </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Wendy Lee</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-May</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Charlotte </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>fool4love</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-May</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Yaya</TD><TD></TD><TD>7-May</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Yvonne(Cima_yv)</TD><TD></TD><TD>7-May</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>babymaine</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-May</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Gerome </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Reddish</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-May</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Nemo</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>I loves babies</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-May</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Jcyp</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-May</TD><TD>Dr Wong HF</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Caius </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Griny</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Sheryl </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Memphissbelle</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Dian_tang</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Chew</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>North West</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Javier </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>littlebabysmurf</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Junebunny</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr LS Lien</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>WongJaf</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>TSM(Tapiku)</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tuan Lan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>mndymxl</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Irene</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>DR Tho CK</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>alfafa77</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Michelle Lee</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>ikuko</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A (TBA)</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Issac </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Ange</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-May</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Natanya </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Novsnow</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-May</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>MamiB(mophie)</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-May</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Jialing</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-May</TD><TD>Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>South</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Jill</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-May</TD><TD>Dr Lim LS</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Janelle </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Rina Koh</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-May</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jayes </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Debbie</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-May</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Laurel </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Gaya</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-May</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>not enough shoes</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-May</TD><TD>Prof John Tee</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Passion88</TD><TD></TD><TD>17-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Bbkk</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-May</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Kerris </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Darche 07</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-May</TD><TD>Dr Caroline khi</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>iko0508</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-May</TD><TD>Dr Caroline KHI</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>HK</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Sweetpea</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-May</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>North</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>fruitloops</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-May</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Austin </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Rach</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-May</TD><TD>Dr Wendy Teo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Wai wai (sloth)</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-May</TD><TD>Dr Tan Heng Hao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>sleepyskies</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-May</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Mofmm(Mofmm)</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-May</TD><TD>Dr Tan HH</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl &amp; Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>bb08</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-May</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A/ GlenE</TD><TD>North West</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Karen Peh (Kianhale)</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-May</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Hale </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>XuaN</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-May</TD><TD>Dr poon king Fu</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Xavion </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>rejoy28</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-May</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>seraphinee</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-May</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Pinktulip</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Aziz</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>schumy</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tuan Lan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>nlimm</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan leng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE/ Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Esther</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr A.L.Lim</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>2Ks</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Lawerence Ang</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>kristal beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>chiro</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Min(obliex)</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Miracle_bing</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>TIE(Takeiteasy)</TD><TD></TD><TD>29-May</TD><TD>Dr Roland Chieng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Vicvic</TD><TD></TD><TD>30-May</TD><TD>Dr Loke KH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Abner </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>JC</TD><TD></TD><TD>30-May</TD><TD>Dr TM chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Katie(gkkang)</TD><TD></TD><TD>30-May</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Felise </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Azel(smurf_1509)</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Boy &amp; Girl</TD><TD>Mavis &amp; Tristan </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>vi</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Wendy Teo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Blurdopey</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Jiali</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>lovetohavekid</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Matthew Lau</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>welyn</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>meiliew</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jayden </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Jing Fen San,
My CL apply Jing Feng San Powder on my #1 mouth after bath. Say helps to make the bb less prone to scares, shock and discomforts. I only give her during 1st 2 months den I stopped unless she kept crying non-stop then will give her. my mentality is that, if bb is fine dun need to give these extra stuff to her unless neccessary.

Hi mummies
I am also more of silent reader here as i only have time to read threads during travel and hard to post when commuting in train. I am expecting my #2 in 17 May. Another boy, not sure how to manage without helper. My eldest will join childcare on 2may so i have 2 weeks to ensure he copes well with school. He is 22 months old now.

Tried finding little may snakies but unable to locate the group. Can someone add me? my email add is [email protected].

Anyone seeing Dr LN Sim in TMC?

Re: jing feng shan
I heard of this from my #1 thread but I did not dare try as there is no medical proof behind it.

Thanks Katie, maricale_bing &amp; Azel! Ya...i should stay positive and try my best to talk to him nicely next time. Mummies are noble...I can make it
happy.gif

Oh I also didn't know that red bean soup can increase milk supply....must try then~

About jing feng shan, my MIL also asked me to apply small amt in baby's mouth last time. But I juz tried a few times then stopped coz i didn't feel safe, like what xevious said.

katie: i might give birth 37 weeks...cos both my kids 37 weeks...so we might not be near.

xuan: yes baby...red bean soup helps in increase milk. dont have to drink everyday la...u be sick of it.
i think my CL make twice a week for teabreak.

Hi bbkk,

Thanks for the updates. Glad to see my data.

xeviouss:
I think u can check with the clinic as I cant recall when I give it to bb. I bought mine from Yu ren sheng.

tsm: why you drink 'soap' huh...better dont la...LOL

xuan: i no drink nursing tea leh...i buay tahan others milk stuff. so i only drink those original stuff and eat my raw fenugreek...
thats all i take...and also hardwork la..

I feel that some parts of my breast a bit lumpy leh, anyone got the same problem? I tried to massage it everyday and tried to "break the lump", end up now like that area a bit bruise. Argghh. So worried later not enough milk for bb.

Just finished lunch and the stupid lift is spoilt. after climbing the stairs, i become so breathless and a bit cramp at tummy also. Is the cramp part of BH ar? I am only week 33, too early to give birth. Keep telling bb to tahan till end May (due date).

Thanks Katie.

I only know oatmeal can increase milk supply, did not know red bean soup can increase too. I can alternate between oatmeal and red bean soup, at least will not be sick of drinking the same thing.

Miraclebing: your hubby very funny... Just like mine... Nagging me all the time too to pack n prepare baby stuffs
happy.gif

Min: try to rest n not get over worked. I used to get cramps after too much walking too.. N got childed by my hubby n doctor.... It should not be serious but just dont "over-taxed" your body. Like my gynae says, our body is not the same now as before pregnancy... So we should not expect to function like before. Rest n take care!

Oh n don't know if some of you have the same issue as me... Since I started the 3rd trimester, I have issue speaking... As in during meetings, when I speak, I m totally out of breath!!

I love babies: Thanks for the tips on red bean soup for reducing swelling. Coincidentally I had craving for red bean soup for the past two days n took them as dessert at night. I do notice less swelling on my feet this morning!
happy.gif

Back