(2013/02) March 2013

blurbabe,

last nite i have hunger pang..so this morning ate 2 curry puffs..strange, it works, until now no MS... but tummy bloated.. u tmr 11th week? mine this sat leh..

I cannot eat dinner.. but breakfast n lunch no problem. Have lost at least 3 kg since my first apptmt 1 month ago! Hahaha! This being my second, i have incontinence! When I puke, aim head in toilet bowl, pee on the floor! OMG... after that still have to mop floor! :p

Yesterday I went for a scan and go finally saw hb!!!
So I'm supposed to b 6w5d according to size measured instead of 8w+ calculated by LMP..
But hor.. I've a 2.8cm ovarian cyst
sad.gif
gynae said its common and shouldn't b a cause for concern.. But I'm still worried lei.. Going back for another scan in 2 weeks.. Hope it doesn't get bigger.. Seems like the scan done by the other gynae I went to shown the cyst also but she mistook it as sac.. Coz so big how can it be missed right?

Melissa, any idea what should come after the other? I saw a sac during the last trip to gynae. Should I see the yolk or HB next?

Sunflower:
I think will still have abit of food aversions s, so long lesser/ no vomitting, its a good sign. We can start counting down to end of first trimester and yes, end of MS too !

Baby2013, you should see be able to see the sac around week 4. Yolk can be seen ard week 4 to week 5. HB will be week 6 onwards.

Pooh, puking in toilet bowl and pee-ing on floor happens to me too. But bo bian. The sac leaning against the bladder. it will get better !

Pootz,

i also will pee abit if i puke overly..

blurbabe,

i said too fast. my MS striked before lunch.. so had my fries and fruit juice again.
sad.gif
yes im counting down, but the days pass too slow, so am counting by hours instead..

Lovebyte - thanks!!! Hopefully everything will be smooth in 2 weeks time.

Baby2013 - i think you shd be able to see the heartbeat the next visit le.

Hi,
I went scanning earlier on. My doc was saying when the waterbag expanded, sometimes it will hit the blood vessels making us have discharges.

When I'm there, he told me frankly, its either the heartbeat Su'll there or not there. Wa... Luckily its still beating stronger than last check. Phew...

I also got a jab at my butt and scream. I never expect to be more painful than the jab on the hand.

Dear Mummies,
Unless your menstration cycle is 100% accurate all the time, ovulation maybe delayed from date of last menses. Delay could be due to stress and many other factors.

For me that was the case, my cycle has always been crazy. I can have 34-60/70 day cycle. So conceiving is not easy on my end. I had to resort to temperature taking every single morning to test for ovulation. Gynae said based on my menses date and temp chart the difference is +/- 2 weeks. So now basing it on the scan which is about 7+ weeks at this point of time.

Any of you feel like me? Somedays I feel pregnant and uncomfortable. Somedays I feel not pregnant. Sometimes don't want to eat, sometimes soooo hungry. Hormones all topsy turvy lo.

dear pootz and blurbabe: i also puke and leak urine at the same time! feel v lost. perhaps alot of pressure on the tummy?
wah but pootz u lost 3 kg! that's all alot. do take good care.
i used to eat healthily but ever since pregnant i have lost appetite and feel that id ont eat nutritional food for my bb. haiz.

i'm countng down to finish this trimester. looking forward to having a big bump (means baby is growing n growing)

Sbb: take good care! my sis in law had spotting during pregnancy and she claims there was quite alot of blood. she visited gynae and they gave her some medication. later on the pregnancy pretty stabilize. hope all goes well for u too!

mummies, do u have any natural remedy for reliving constipation? i think it's v unhealthy for me to take medication (Lactorus) finished 2 bottles bcos i seems to have bad constipation problem

babydreamy: more fruits? my constipation was bad till when i go toilet for big biz... there is blood... am seeing my gyane later at 4pm... so not sure if she will give me any medication.... alot of people already asking me if i'm preggy.... think the tummy is bulging out, too obvious!

Sunflower, Melissa,

Thanks for the info. Hope to see HB this friday then.
happy.gif

Lovebyte, I have a similar problem as you. Hungry but can't eat much else I feel bloated. Then hungry again very fast. If slightly greedy and eat more, bloated and uncomfortable for thew next few hours.

During my 1st pregnancy, I was frequently tired but can rest as not much responsibility once knock off work. Now with my #1, i hardly get to rest despite feeling tired. I wonder how I'm going to get thru the remaining 8 months, especially given that I'll get more tired as pregnancy progresses.

Re: lots of bleeding during pregnancy

I heard from a few friends and one aunt that they didn't realised they were pregnant as they had "menses". Apparently, some people can still have one cycle of "period" when pregnant. I googled it and found that some had the same experience too.

Lovebyte - for me i dun feel pregnant at all! Except for the constant tireness. I feel hungry but when i think of food i dun haf appetite. I just eat for the sake of eating. Totally no cravings except for occasional yuckiness. maybe im still in very early stage. Tats wat my doc told me.

Baby2013 - u shd be able to see baby's hb this fri le.
Im very tired also but haf to entertain my no # 1 after work.

Lovebyte: i do feel v uncomfortable bcos nausea and appetite haywire. dont feel like eating or hungry at the same time too!
i truly dont have any pregnancy glow. just fatigue, bloated, wanna puke* LOL

thanks berry. but even fruits also dont really help.
sad.gif
((( mine quite bad can dont poo poo for 5 days! stomach v bloated. i think alot people suspected i'm pregnant. i'm at 9 weeks + now. but look like 3 mths !
i also got blood leh! my gynae says the medication is fine but i just dont feel like over relying on it bah

Baby2013 - My #1 is 19 months!
happy.gif
She was a Dec 2010, but she's 2 month premature, supposed to be Feb 2012 one
happy.gif
Early due to Placenta Praevia (extreme case of low placenta) hence have to Emergency c-sec early.

babydreamy: same la i looked 3 months.... -.-''' now all asking me i just say lo.. those nv ask i just keep quiet....

i feel my face like v dull after makeup... lost the glow.. jialat man... need to masks more!

Blueswimmerzcrab - i only told both side parents. Think will tell frienda and colleguea at a later stage. Hope my boss wont freak out. Haha

aurora
i have been trying to buy that. i think the essence is good. i only have slight symptons for this 2nd one. the 1st one is terrible. i have to take cab to and fro to work everyday.

Blueswimmerzcrab
i only told close friends. both side parents still unknown as will spread. ha.

and my mother don want me to have a 2nd one, she said its a burden. i think to her too. ha. as she is taking care of my 1st boy.

hi aurora! congrats to u! my edd is 10 march haha.
prune essence can drink ah. i dont know safe to drink prune anot. ok will ask hubby to buy.

yah berry i think 2nd trimester we will be better. now with the MS. zz no mood loh

blueswimmer: my mum n in laws know. my colleagues some of them suspected cos too obvious. but the men colleagues cannot tell. LOL.
my boss know already. i hope to tell them soon once my first tri is safe and over. probably help to lessen work load? my work is v tiring... >.<

Hihi mummies! I'm expecting my 2nd baby on 5 march... Anybody experiencing "night sickness" but no vomitting? And also no appetite?

sufeiya,
my sympton is worst when getting to evening. morning still okie. i only feel by vomitting but nothing out. and no appetite and just feel like lying on the bed. so i ask my hubby to take care of my son. ha..

Saw bb today and happy to see him growing well... So far I only put on 1 kg... Last 3 weeks didn't put on any probably coz I puked... Booked my oscar test on 29th aug... 3 weeks more to go, end of 1st trim!! Hope everything goes well n fine for bb...
happy.gif

Daydreams, I previously also had problem poo-ing. Every 3!-5 days then once. Now I start eating 2 fruits a day everything back to normal!

Blueswimmercrab, I'll only say out after 12 weeks still a bit pantang. But those that need to know I've already inform them.

Hi Sbb, same same! Feel nauseous but no vomitting. Whole day don't know what to eat. Buy my food already then realize it's not the food I want.
sad.gif
Do you have the same feeling like that too? Feel so sianz... Like keep wasting food...

Hi Celtbaby, I totally have no appetite then I keep eating rubbish and junk food... Argh, feel guilty after that... Best, tummy showed up so fast!

Hi mummies happy national day!!!

Berry i also put on 1-2 kg only lol. My Oscar scan on the 27/8.
Keep us posted with the good news
happy.gif

Hi princess i will try to eat fruits bah and maybe oats.

Think i will announce when im 3.5 months preggy

Happy national day
happy.gif

Sufeiya: i suddenly like mac's cheeseburger alot! Junk food too

Berry n babydreamy: my oscars on 28th aug.. ;) my close frens n family already knows im preggy. Met my friends for dnr yest, first thing they ask is r u preg, u look preg.. . Faintzz

Happy National Day, everyone!
Going to squeeze with the crowd later to watch the fireworks... :p

Sbb - yah mine too... 1st one was a breeze. 2nd one MS is terrible esp from evening onwards. Luckily DS has been very understanding. He's already 4. How old is ur boy?

Babydreamy - thanks! Have u tried the prune essence? Hope it works for u!
happy.gif

Celtbaby - my tummy also showing... Dunno is it 2nd one so stretched really fast! Scary...

Babydream, celtbaby and aurora, what exactly is Oscar test? My gynae gave me this brochure for 1st tri screening for down syndrome. Only say package a b or c. He recommend c which is blood test and scan. This is normal or Oscar test? Very confuse.

Celtbaby,
After reading about ur craving for cheese burger, I went to buy a quarter pounder!!!! Haha
But threw up all after an hour ... zzzzzz...

I like the sour n salty combination of cheeseburger so far ive been able to keep what i eat in... But the nausea feel is still there. Lost one kg since my 1st visit to gynae...

any mtbs sleeping alot? Im sleeping like 15hrs on days i dont ve to work, can sleep at 10pm, wake up next day at 10am, then sleep again fr 3pm to 7pm....scary, is there something wrg? I think my dh quite bored when im sleeping all the time..

Lynn: i believe thats the oscars test, think if you look at the brochure, there is a very long description or name for the test n the 1st alphabet of the words makes up the word oscar.

hm did not get any package a,b or c. dr only referred to one standard oscar test. although the dr was rather neutral on the test (she advised us to consider carefully if we will do the amniotic test if the results were not good as that should determine whether or not we do the oscars), i think we will go ahead with it.

Lynn
The brochure that Prof Han gave is for Oscar. That's for down syndrome. And KKH offers a,b, c packages. Other hospital may be different. I usually take package c becos the combined results for both scan and blood test will be more accurate. But it's optional. If there is no family history and both u and Ur hb are young, chances of down syndrome will be lower. But it's up to u.

aurora
my boy is 3 years old today. just now went to the child care to celebrate his birthday.
happy.gif

my last preg with my this boy is terrible lor. haha.. this one is still a lot better. only night symptoms or maybe sometimes feels like vomitting.

sufeiya,
same! sometimes the food i bought already, cannot stand the smell. see already wow.. very nice to eat but after that nah!! in the end i have to drink milk or etc at home. haha..
i have wasted a lot of food now. all never eat finished you know. haha..

and also, i like a bit of potatoes chips! haha.. and a bit of cold apple juice to make myself better.

Morning ... Haven't been in for a while.. Been having night sickness again .. This pregnancy I crave for rock melon juice haha .. Just bought 2 rock melons last nite for care four to juice it, luckily quite cheap .. It cost a lot to drink from fruit juice stores!!

Just did my 9wks scan ... Baby seems to be progressing well.. Strong hb .. Now about 2.4cm big ... Next visit in sept to do oscars...

hi mummies, anyone has any strange negative thoughts? my mum keeps refusing to let me talk or think about bad thoughts, but i can't help it! now, i am wondering if there are any co-relations between bad thoughts and bad events... and whether its bad for the bb.

Morning! i am 8 wks preggy. At times feel nausea but till date only vomited once. I get bloated really often. On the other hand, I get hungry very fast too! No matter how bloated, I can still eat.
My intake is about the same or abit lesser before pregnant. Is it normal? Oh.. and these dates.. my nipple get really painful.. just towel wipe abit oso painful. =(( Not sure what to do to relieves the pain though...

mummy, after so many days never post.. now finally i can type something..

i have food poisoning.. poor me.. LS like nobody business..

argh.. i even go kkh and they give a jab..till now still LS abit..im drying soon...poor beanie inside...

i went to see gyane on mon..he give me utrogestran cuz my tummy is very tight..
next visit is on 21 aug..

Winnie,
I also got LS few days back and I took probiotic. You can buy from Watson or gnc or get it from clinic. After taking it, ls better a lot.

Mummies,
Those who have Tabian problem can try that too. But if you are worried, can check with the pharmacy too.

Hello...my first time on this thread. Glad to hear everyone else is struggling with MS too. This time is my third pregnancy and I never had it so bad with bloating, nausea and vomitting. I try my best not to puke in the office but now I am good friends with my toilet bowl at home. >_<

Hi,

I am new here.. My edd is 30 Mar 2013. Haven fix up with any gynae but will be visiting Prof Han soon.. Any comments for him? Is he good?

Back