(2013/02) March 2013

I just feel very cuddly with all sorts of bears
happy.gif
Me just tested +ve with #2

i realise we join the forum on the same mth and same yr.. do u mind i ask u how old is your #1?
mine going 2 year old this end of Jun..

Oh really... My #1 is turning 1 end of this mth.

Thanks thanks *spray spray some bb dust* Praying for a smooth & uncomplicated pregnancy + delivery.

Ur #1 bdae also end of tis mth? So coincidence!!
Mine on the 25th tis mth...
*grab the bb dust from here*
happy.gif

No worries! U will be blessed with smooth delivery and a healthy bb!!

Hi mummies, I just gave birth on 5th May 2012, and had tried to use Medela Freestlyle to pump, but well… first, my supply is not perfect, and I feel that Freestyle is not suitable for me.. Thus, im selling it away. I’ve used a couple of times since I gave birth… Can email me at [email protected] if interested.

2nd hand set selling for $450 includes:
• 1 - Freestyle pump
• 1 - Lithium ion battery
• 1 - AC adaptor/charger
• 2 - Medium (24 mm) PersonalFit™ breastshields
• 2 - Large (27 mm) PersonalFit breastshields
• 2 - Freestyle breastshield connector bodies
• 1 - Set of tubing
• 2 - Membranes
• 1 - Hands-free accessory kit
• Instructions for use
Breastfeeding Information Guide
• 1 - Insulated cooler bag and ice pack (UNUSED)
• 1 - Black microfiber tote bag (UNUSED)
• 4 - 5 oz/150 mL BPA-free breastmilk bottles and lids (I’ve used the one from the box but will include 6 brand new medela bottles that I’ve gotten extra instead)

http://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com/products/463/freestyle-breastpump#!Overview

Maternity / Breastfeeding Pyjamus
anybody wan buy pyjamus for confinement time? got for breastfeeding type one. http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=14524992148 39~45RMB/set +$6 each.
7133734.jpg

let me know if u all want get. cos i bought 4sets. if you buy KT猫<蓝短袖+七分裤>43元 OR KT猫<粉短袖+七分裤>43元 either of this set,
can get FOC http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=10232902640 Maternity undies. NOT one set of pyjamus. just double checked with seller.
7133735.jpg

those interested update ur orders here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjqRtB8baMtEdEhycF9Ob29FMVBTYzdwMEtEcTB0OXc ,
each set is about $15. don't too late let me know, cos the shop is having promo duno until when=) make payments to me @ posb sav 126-93221-9 thans PM me. =D

anw, im frm the July thread=) *cHeerSs*

hi mummies to be,

I have a few sample packets and half a tin of pregnancy powder (similac) to be given away

Coz i find it a waste to throw away these so

mummies who dun mind the balance milk powder pls PM me

thanks

Hihi Mummies,

Please help...

I have a brand new set of Medela Swing single electric breastpump in original US packaging/unopen for sale.

I am selling the following in bundle at only S$300(nego):

1. Medela Swing single electric pump
2. Brand new 100% cotton Breastfeeding blanket (Brown color)
3. New/unopen Playtex standard Pre-Sterilized Disposable Liners 8oz/236ml (125pcs). It is very good for storage of breastmilk and is easy to use.

Total original price up to S$412.00

Self-collect at Tiong Bahru/Tanjong Pagar mrt station.

Interested parties, pls send me an email at [email protected]

P/S: Due to size limit here, Playtex picture is available too upon request
<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_pdf.gif
Medela Swing Electric pump
Copy of 2012-06-12 07.45.44.pdf (43.8 k)</td></tr></table></center><center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_pdf.gif
Breastfeeding blanket
Copy of 2012-06-12 07.48.21.pdf (44.0 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Hi mummies, i gg to work hard this mth for my #2...
if i'm lucky to strike, should be able to join the march 2013 thread... *pray pray*

Hi Berries,

I also hope i can be in this thread. My #1 gal is Mar baby.So my hubby n mi hope #2 can aso b Mar bb.

yah typo error...
Realise I got my EDD date wrong cos haven't done my ultrasound then. I should be in the Jan 2013 thread :p

hi ladies.. now i'm in 2WW...
anybody here is with me?

winnie : ya man... time flies!!

Care Bear : *wave* you tested postive le? EDD in Jan 2013? so nice!! congrats!!
happy.gif

Beanbean : how bout u? now which CD are you in?

Hi Berries, I am now at my CD17, not sure if have O-ed or not yet. Tested on ovulations strips, looked rather dark but not sure if it is considered as dark as the control line.

Nevertheless, I am waiting (for a +ve sign) too. Hopefully bah
happy.gif

When will your next expected AF arrive and when will u starting testing on HPTs?

TTCing : my next AF due is on 7/Jul.. today is dpo6.. canot wait to test.. but i know the most accurate test got to wait at least dpo10 rite?
how bout ur CM? is it thick and stretchy kind? maybe u already o-ed. coz normal 28 to 30days cycle, O day will be ard 14 ~18 days...

winnie : really? BFP BFP BFP!!! hope to hear ur gd news here and spread some bb dust to us!!

berries: Actually, the best is to test HPT only after u miss ur expected AF. Coz sometimes, the HCG can only be detected on DPO13~14? But if u really cannot wait and have lots of HPTs to spare, u can start to test on DPO10? How many days are ur average cycle and which CD did u O-ed?

I have some whitish and yellowish and stretchable CM yesterday and the day before yesterday but not a lot. How abt u ?

TTCing : i also not sure i O-ed already anot.. i just based on the apps on my phone that indicated my O day is on 23rd.. so i BD every day before and after 23rd... but i realise my discharge is thick and slimy few days back.. dunno is it consider O-ed?

hmm.. tink i tong till AF due and AF haven report then test ba.. dun wan to give myself disappointment too early..
sad.gif

i tink u are O-ing.. coz i read before thick and stretchy discharge is releasing of egg... try to actively BD these few days..

me today CD21/dpo6... still got at least a weeks plus to go...

hi all, i have been a fan of this forum, am trying ttc, but with pre-existing pcos condition, and after been on yasmin for past 6 years, i wonder if it's possible to be preggie without medical intervention... this is my 1st mth of trying, 2nd month off yasmin.. despite spendin $ n making effort 2catch the ovulation timing w/ovulation kit, i dun think it's a successful try yet..

am supposed to see gyne coming thurs, let's see if it gives us hope... see hw it goes... hope to join mar / apr bb thread...

Twinklestarworld : hi!! Wen u testing? U o-ed already?

Hanna : hihi!! I read from some webby says tat also long as u stop the med for 1 mth or so.. The cycle should be soon bk in track.. No worries!! Keep us updated on ur gynae visit..Which CD are you in now? Lets all grad soon!! ^^

hi berries, what does "cd" refer to? is there a link in this forum for some of the acroynames? lik "ww", "af"?

i wonder how long it's goin 2tak 2see results...

my menses w/o yasmin used to be very unpredictable... this time the 1st cycle aft stoppin yasmin is 30 days... not sure how will subsequent cycle will be...

anyone here already confirmed edd as mar'13?

Berries, hihi, I O-ed already. my AF is supposed on the 5th July, quite close to yours. Tested these few days but negative. I know it's kinda of early but I can't resist to know if I strike or not. Well, i got a few more days to know if I can officially make it to the mar chart. Btw I am also ttc for #2
happy.gif

Hanna, why don't you try using O kit? I do use it and it's pretty good to catch the timing esp for someone whose menses is quite irregular. Don't be too depressed, it's just your beginning of ttc. Too depressed is no good in the ttc journey too. Cheer up
happy.gif

hallo, tinklestarworld, i aleady used 3boxes of ovulation kit, but din managed to have the t-line darker than the c-line...

poison_pot : hi!! CD is cycle day.. the day your period start is consider CD 1 = cycle day 1..
happy.gif

ur cycle seems normal to me.. normal cycle is ard 28 to 30 days.. not tested yet..but cant wait to test actually.. but scared of disappointment.. so wan to wait till this mid week then test..

twinklestarworld : oh.. we are cycle buddies!! hee! think it is too early to test.. i also scared i test to early.. so i have been holding bk.. but i tink i cant wait liao.. will test tis mid week.. hope is something positive..
happy.gif

how old is ur #2? mine is 2 year old le..

poison_pot : Oh you used the O-kit. That's good. Then see what your gynae says after your checkup. I did go for one b4 i had #1. Ask the gynae if he/she can check whether you are ovulating.

berries : ya lor.. I know I tested too early. By wed , if don't have double lines, cfm don't have. My #1 is turning 1 year old next mth.

twinklestarworld : wow.. age gap 1 yr.. good leh! old folks always say one time suffer, then wen they grow up liao, can relax earlier..
i tink i will test this mid week.. if dun have.. then i got to work hard again in the next cycle..
sad.gif

Hi ladies,
I'm new to this thread. Tested positive.

I'm starting my new job next week. How am I going to announce to my new boss? My recruiter had already told my new boss that I will be planning for baby. Perhaps, my boss will think things won't happen so soon.

My hubby said dun say first, see how things goes.
But I dun feel good eh..
Can you ladies advise me'??

codomo : hi! welcome to the thread!! come spread some bb dust to all of us here... we just wan to join u in this thread.. woo~~ congrats to u!!
happy.gif

hmmm.. u just tested positive.. maybe no need to inform them yet.. and during ur interview u actually did mention u are planning for a bb.. i believe the new boss will predict tat will happen.. wish u gd luck in the new job!! and everything will be smooth.. no worries..
happy.gif

Thanks berries for replying.

My new boss dint ask me' that question during interview. If she had asked me', I will sure say yes.
However, she asked my recruiter.
So if were you, you will not tell your new boss? I'm with new terms with my recruiter, it's like friends. Wanted to tell her, but I hold back.

At a lost~

berries : If i have one soon, the age gap should be 2. Wanted 1 age gap but too siong for me, somemore it's dragon year and I fear the competition. So, try for early next year. by then the age gap will be 2 yrs apart, should be manageable.

Codomo, congratulations!
happy.gif
actually i almost wanted to try when I was in the midst of changing job few months back. But i hold on until now. I thought I can't get the job coz i told my boss i might want #2 (during interview) and how the travelling condition in the new job will affect me if I travel. I know it's very silly to ask her, come to think about it coz i might not get the job because of this. But I want to be honest. Well, in the end I got the job. So, it all depends on your boss.

Since you already tell your boss of your plan, you can choose to wait till your pregnancy is more stablised &amp; more settled down in the job before telling her unless you are prepared that the co will not offer you eventually. There is always a risk of securing a job when come to pregnancy in any organisation.

Berries: yup I got my +ve sign, then gynae says EDD is Jan 2013 :p

codomo: If I were u, I would tell my new boss. She will then bring you in with full anticipation of what to expect. And hopefully be more understanding when you go through the first trimester symptoms. Else there may be resentment later on should the pace of work be too fast for a preggy.

Thanks twinklestarworld and care bear!

I will see how things goes when I report to work next week.
Meanwhile, I try not to think and get it bother me too much.
Anything for the baby as my priority now.

Care bear: your edd is Jan 2013? I hvnt see gynae yet, I'm basing on the due date calendar on my edd.

codomo : hmm.. if is me.. i will wait till i work in the new company for at least a few weeks then announce.. if they ask further, u can say ur cycle is irregular.. and u suspect nothing till u tested recently.. coz i believe u wan the job badly.. tis is just my 2 cents worth..

twinklestarworld : i see.. so if i strike.. then mine will be 3 yrs gap lor..i also feel dragon year very competitive.. tats y i try for snake..but now i so scared till i dun care wen is it.. just BFP can liao.. despearate already.. haha

Care Bear : congrats!! spread some bb dust here for us.. i wanna catch!! hee

hello all!~ so happy to find this thread! tested '+' last Thurs using clearblue digital...says 1-2wks.. my #2! #1 is now gg 20mths... booked gynae next wed...hope everything goes well... take care and jia you ladies! :D

Back