(2013/02) Feb 2013

Hi all, MIA for a while because been getting bad MS, can't eat or keep food down then gastrics, headache and the cycle continues. Ying, please update for me. TMC, EDD 19 Feb, Dr Adrian Tan, #1, SK. Thanks.

Choco: i also have air bubbles and it feels funny!

Moved my bowels today and got spots of blood. Am not constipating, stools are not hard and dry. wondering is it normal?

Twinkie: better call your gynae and let him know. I never had such experience.

2nd pregnancy is really not as easy as the first one. Feel so bloated and nausea. Yet if I don't snack, even more nauseous. Yesterday also felt arm abit numb
sad.gif
I had that when I was near 3rd trimester, now only the beginning can feel heartburn already... Feeling very yucky. And also got minor skin breakout for this pregnancy. Giddy spells also kicked in much earlier. Perhaps it's because im a thalessamia minor.

<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Twinkie_joy</font>

R u able to stomach in fluid? If yes den can try to sip glucose water or even take small bite of chocolate. If really v bad den do check w yr gynae. I remembered I needed to be on glucose drip twice in my 1st pregnancy due to super bad MS.

Regarding blood.. is it fresh red blood? It might b Hemorrhoids which is v common in pregnancy. But it's always gd to give yr gynae a call just to b sure.</font>

twinkle: yap, i think it's better to call ur gynae too. I had fresh blood discharged aft bowel movements during my 20th wk with my #1. rushed to a&amp;e in the middle of the night n gynae realised i'd 2 gestational polyps n bleeding was due to their presence. Though nothing to rejoice about, but i was relieved to at least know that baby was well. one polyp was removed e next day, the other juz disappeared aft i delivered. don't want to scare u, but better to get a peace of mind esp when our beanies are still not stable in the 1st tri. all the best!!

Ok back from the gynae visit.. and it was crowded!! we waited an hour to see the doctor. Phew. Still can't hear the heartbeat yet, but saw the scan of the waterbag and the sac..
happy.gif
going back in 3 weeks time.

Ying, please update for me too (thanks so much dear!):
previously it was under bbqlamb, but it changed somehow..
EDD 20 Feb, Dr Caroline Khi, TMC, #1, SK

Hi hi crayola girl, congrats on seeing the sac
happy.gif
how many weeks r u now? Wah your Gynae quite "hot" ah... Must wait one hour. Hehe

hey gbob, THANKS!

she puts me at 5.5 weeks cos of irregular periods..
happy.gif
Ah well, yea lo. wait until me and my hubby ran out of games to play on the ipad. I think the people before me were all taking longer than usual. URGH.

Har... I am hungry already at 4pm+ :S
Last time don't remember so fast hungry..

Must buy some food store in office already.. heheh

re: LS
i also have loose stool since sat
sad.gif
Dunno what went wrong other ppl ok leh..
spotting also must refrain from BD. That time i went brisk walking in macritchine come back also spotting, so ya, cannot walk too much. Rest more. I took the opportunity to sleep a lot over weekend &amp; let DH take care of #1.

beanbean,
if u can, sleep more. As tummy gets bigger, it will be hard to toss &amp; sleep well with baby kicking inside also. Then after baby born, whole 1 yr no need to sleep well (if wake up often to feed at night)
sad.gif
so enjoy ur beauty sleep while u can.

choco,
i bou belly belt too. but haven start using. must wear longer top to cover wor..
happy.gif
hw abt tights? quite comfor too, i feel. i woke up at night to pee ever since had &amp; after deliver #1. bladder became weak. min 1 X max 2X.

tiggerbabe,
wow, if EDD bump to CNY, u can to appear on national TV &amp; newspaper, also get free upgrade to "president suite" in hospital wor.
I wanted to reveal the gd news to my own mum, but dh said if i did, he will tell his mum too, which i do not want. so i keep mum. hmm.

Re: wedding/ full mth clash
i attened weddings &amp; full mths le. more full mths to come since this yr dragon, lots of friends have babies. #1 very scared, everything cannot attedn. but #2 bo chap liao. i even went to visit friend who just deliver in hospital &amp; carry her newborn! aiya, pretend i do not kw i'm preggy at 4 weeks. my dh said very different treatment wor.. haha. but u can use this clash thing as an excuse not to attend weddings/ full mth that u wld love not to go. True?

Re: DHA
yes, DHA is the most impt during 3rd trimester when baby brain multiply 4-5X. u can only start taking DHA during 2nd trimester. Those who are taking EPO, pls stop as it can cause womb to contract, if i did not recall wrongly..

Re: threadfin
yes, i rather eat salmon / cod fish for the price.

Christy,
i feel #2 preg is better than #1. at least my MS is gone. i feel like a normal pax. *fingers crossed*

crayolagal,
everything like cardboard, u serious?

Re: preg insurance
multiple preg better buy cos higher risk of premature.
miracle &amp; DHM. rem to buy hor..

Tiggerbabe, aiyo! That's v kpo of her! Got to remind her firmly not to repeat it again.

Sfmq, my regular gynea is Peter chew from gleneagles. Thinking of switching to Ann Tan..still considering. As I'm not in sg currently, will be gg to a private hospital for scan this fri, for a peace of heart ;)

Crayolagirl, congrats on seeing the sac!

Christy, haha, I do hope I can enjoy the reunion steamboat with family! Yummy! When is cny next yr?

Silver, yeah, I crave for junk now and can't eat proper meals.. My fave nighttime snack is bread with luncheon meat or instant noodles and daytime I crave for Macdonalds... $1 cheeseburgers, Ooo yeah!

Babydino, as of two years ago, the only insurance plan that covers unborn babies is the Prudential Pru First Give..I didn't buy it so not sure what it covers, basically birth complications.. And after bb born it becomes his / her life insurance. 

Twinkie, call your gynae to check bah.. Dr Adrian Tan has an after-office hotline, I once called him in the wee hours of the night before, don't need to feel paiseh.. He'll advice you what you should do. 

Crayolagirl, if you think ACJ is crowded, you should check out TLC next door.. I heard the waiting time there is worse! My friend's gynae is from TLC and we always talk about how crowded the corridor is coz of the 2 clinics. Anw I usually ask for the first time slot after lunch for my appts, shorter waiting time. 

Will update the table when i get home later.. Using my iPhone now. 

Ah... I sure hope I don't get carted off to hospital just before reunion dinner.. But with my luck, you never know.. For my #1, I got carted off to hospital just before NYE celebrations.. Watches fireworks on TV from my hospital room and my friends called me at 12 midnight so that I could 'join in' the countdown party I was originally supposed to attend.. Sad.

hehehe.. yea.. my MS is quite jialat.. not the merlion kind, but it's just queasiness all day. totally not interested in any food at all..
sad.gif
a good friend told me to eat meiji plain crackers.. and i'm munching away..
happy.gif
hubby bought me a whole big box. sigh, hope appetite and tastebuds resume soon!

Hi hi

Just back from 1st gynae visit. Gynae's v worried coz sac is v v small for 5 weeks. Her exact words were" the sac is too small for my liking" sigh sigh.. Heart sank!

Did a beta hcg n prescribed duphaston. But I'm also starting to see spotting that is bright red!

stress stress

Hi undecided, if you are spotting liao pls rest more ok? Keep praying!

Crayola: i also have a big box of meiji crackers by my bedside. Can't live without them and find they relief my heartburn too.

Nausea:

Earlier tried to make dinner for myself. My fav mushroom baked pasta. Ended up vomiting and unable to tolerate the onion. Lol. Looks like tonight is a good excuse for DH to ta bao junk food.

Hi mummies n mummies to be

I went for my first scan last sat @ 6 weeks Plus... Saw the heartbeat Liao... Edd ard chu Yi to chu San... But shld be earlier cos my #1 borned at week 39

My ms is worse than I had my #1... totally can't stomach much... Already feel like Puking once I woke up... Somemore I got #1 to attend to... Haizzz...

Miracle,

I can't stomach onion, garlic, spring onion etc....
The only food tt can tempt me is filet o fish, fries or harshbrown

Hi undecided, try not to worry too much ya. I know it's not easy not to worry but try cos stress is no good. U have spotting I think u shd bed rest more n prop up yr leg Abit higher. Minimize walking ard too much. As for the size of sac, wld it b tat u r not as far along as u tot so? Mayb u ovulate late leh... I cldnt c heartbeat on 6week 1 day I also kept consoling myself Mayb I ain't that far along... Cheer up dear. Hugs

Crayolagal - me too. Experience queasiness not the Merlion type n I'm burpin perpetually the whole day. Worst case of ingestion. Feels like somethin is stuck halfway n not goin dwn.. Maybe will try Meiji crackers see if it will help as well. My tastebuds are off as well.. Water tastes a weird kind of sweet n my Fave salted egg isn't vy tempting anymore.

Feel like I'm aso comin dwn w something as my tonsils hurt when I swallow....

Undecided- rest more n try to think happy thots!! When is Ur nxt appt? As gbob says maybe not as far along as u Thot. Cheer up
happy.gif

Simone, haha.. I am also a tad bit worried cos I dint get to c heartbeat at 6weeks 1day. Thanks for your enlightenment on seeing your #1 between week 7-8

I am happily gobbling satay now! Hehe

Ying - mine is tml at 1230pm.. ahhh so egggcitted! anyway urs is 2nd eh! pro la! btw can change my name, dont put full name la!!! *shy* and now 1st trim supposed to hush hush, can change to nick? :)

wow, ladies so long the thread and updates are coming so fast! i cant even catch up. anyway sometimes i felt like i forgotten i am preg maybe because no sign and all yet la.. only 5 weeks, the bb is soooo small! :) but i feel is a nice feeling knowing how God is creating this bb every moment! :)

Just puked out my dinner. Lol. Suddenly got adversed reaction to meat! Siao wan! I couldn't finish the rice and puked even more after seeing the kfc commercial. Kfc is my fav junk leh!

I got cravings for fruits as well. Apples, oranges especially, watermelon (although cannot eat) and pear! Think babies wan me to eat healthy stuff. Haha..

what do u all recommend if say u have a sudden short hunger? like say after lunch at 1pm, then hungry at 4pm but dinner at 6ish pm kind?

Mdmtan: I think you can try eating the meiji biscuits in between? Or apples? I read in a pregnancy book nuts also make good snacks.
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>name</TD><TD>edd</TD><TD>birth order</TD><TD>hospital</TD><TD>gynae</TD><TD>area</TD><TD>WM/SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasline</TD><TD>2 Feb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>WM </TD></TR><TR><TD>DHM</TD><TD>3 Feb</TD><TD>1 2 3!</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Silver</TD><TD>4 Feb</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr James Lee</TD><TD>TPY</TD><TD>WM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynette Hu</TD><TD>5/6 Feb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A/Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>WM </TD></TR><TR><TD>jnsk</TD><TD>6 Feb</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline</TD><TD>8 Feb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joce</TD><TD>8 Feb</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glad Goh</TD><TD>10 Feb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Yio Chu Kang</TD><TD>WM </TD></TR><TR><TD>tiggerbabe</TD><TD>10 Feb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Yap LK </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed child</TD><TD>12 Feb</TD><TD>4</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Luvnhope</TD><TD>13 Feb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC / Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>WM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babygalore</TD><TD>14 Feb</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Jerry Chan</TD><TD>Seng Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>theblessedone</TD><TD>15 Feb</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jessica Li</TD><TD>16 Feb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>PEH</TD><TD>Lubna Harharah</TD><TD>Katong</TD><TD>SHSM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miracle</TD><TD>18 Feb</TD><TD>1 2!</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Sadhana</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinkie_joy</TD><TD>19 Feb</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>Seng Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Laurie Venus</TD><TD>19 Feb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Fong Chuan Wee</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>WM </TD></TR><TR><TD>crayolagirl</TD><TD>20 Feb</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Seng Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Castiel's Mummy</TD><TD>22 Feb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Flexi WM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mdm Tan</TD><TD>22-25 Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ying</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jerbunny</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Dr ST Beh</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>WM </TD></TR><TR><TD>babydino</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>WM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angie</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Christy</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD></TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starlet9</TD><TD></TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xinyue</TD><TD></TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>MsTamChiak</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham </TD></TR><TR><TD>Momotan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>god bless our babies</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dilemmagal</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

GBOB: Thanks.. Well, it is possible that I m not as far along as calculated by my Tcm.. But I Thot she should have made a more or accurTe calculation since she has been monitoring my bbt n all that .. Trying to rest more but m so restless! Even reading a book's not keeping me in bed !

Simone : thanks for d reassurance.. Trying not to think too much!

Babydino: my next appt's next Thursday! I wasn't worried until gynae sounded worried n that got me totally freaked out!!

Comfort food helps!! Had a dozen chicken wings! Now in bed with a bloated tummy that's about to explode!

Choco: maybe kfc's a little too oily isn't it? But I absolutely love it! N coleslaw too!!

Babydino: take care, hope it's not tonsilitis! Drink more water!

I'm heading to bed.. Zzz.. So tired every day.
sad.gif
how to work like that.. I feel so bad towards the kids I see. Low energy! Sleep tight ladies!

Mdm tan, I dnt even feel pukey... Wondering y...

Undecided, I know how u feel. My Gynae didn't even say anything. Nvr tell me my edd nor take measurement of the sac. That makes me more worried.... We just Have to keep on psychoing ourselves to stay positive n have faith in our little one...

Hahah, choco! I literally lol-ed at your 2nd post. Kfc in toilet bowl. Funny hor, thought no food in tunmy then puke. But apparently got food also will puke!

Tmr's the day for my scan! Wish me luck all!

Undecided - think gynae aso plays impt part in helping to reassure us.. Think positive...

Choco - u r Soo funny. Lol... But maybe Shld try not to eat too oily Jz in case upset out tummy again..

I Jz had my 3rd small meal since 7pm. Lol. Gotta tk small meals nw. But eat le keep burping. Until Dh looked at me lol.. I Tink he aso shock Hw cm I keep eatin. 7pm eat, 8.30pm eat 9.30pm eat fruit, 10.45pm eat 1scoop of porridge veg n fish...

I'm lucky that my mum offered to help to look after them when they were young while I worked. I quit last year as my son is sitting for psle this year. ☺

Haiz... Nw I kind of regret eatin.. Eat le can't lie dwn else I wan puke... By the time I cn lie dwn I Tink I will b hungry again. Gawd...

Simone, I know how you feel! Every morning I wake up dying of hunger and feel like puking, but I'll drag myself to bath and feed #1 before feeding myself. I think I need to master multi-tasking.. Like learn to eat while bathing a kid. Oh, i know what I need to train my #1 to do next.. Train him to bath himself! Awesome!

Babydino, my tonsils hurt too.. When I look at my throat in the mirror, it's a bit red.. I think it's the weather.. Guess gotta force ourselves to drink more water! Doesn't help that water tastes weird to us right now. 

Miracle, enjoy your scan tmr!

Looks like I should buy a box of Meiji crackers and put at my bedside too! Starving while typing this.. Off I go to my bread and luncheon meat supper!

Talking about nuts think better don't take a lots as it may cause nuts allergey to the baby next time.

I am going for my check up tonight and to confirm the pregnancy
happy.gif
I still not convince I am pregnancy that I tested this morning with another test kit... (+) again.

Hope to see the sac tonight
happy.gif

Good luck for your scan today miracle ..

I haven't started my ms yet.. But no appetite nowadays.. Hope it's ok in there ..

Beanbean, CNY is on 10 &amp; 11 Feb 2013 &amp; V Day 14 Feb 2013.

Well I do hope my gyane don't go for holiday... the last time for my #1 I kept telling the bb not to come out cause gyane is out of town... when the gyane is back I tell her its time.. than in 5 days she is out lol.

any mtbs find that even though you may not be binging but seems like putting on alot of weight?

or maybe it's just me ba..was eating as per normal but i'm just getting fatter like that..even friends commented i put on quite a bit of weight, face so round and all...

my dresses start to feel tight le damn uncomfy now man..some more its like not just the abdomen part bulging its like the whole stomach also become bigger and rounder..arrghh...

and to make it worse, someone just bang my car backside this morning on my way to work...what a bad day to start with...%&amp;$#%#@$@

Awww..hope you're alright silver..hope no major injury to both you and the car..

I've been weighing myself everyday..it's the same weight BUT tummy getting bigger and bigger..!! Currently..baby should be just the size of blueberry..but my tummy looks like im 5mths preggy..I eat really small portions but more frequent meals coz gastric can't take it..felt super bloated after a little portion..anymore down I'll want to puke it out coz toooooooooooo bloated..I don't remember my #1 I've experienced this discomfort..

Dunno if it's my imagination but I can feel my face getting chubbier and not forgetting my arms and thighs..I keep asking my sisters and hubby do I look like I'm preggy or chubby..hahaha..coz my current size..I look like I'm really 5mths with my #1 previously..but now I'm only 7+weeks..

I've already bought a few maternity wear coz i can't fit in all bottoms and tops..

Hope I can get over the boosting feeling soon..!!

Jz finish my scan... Can see the sac n yolk but my little bean is too small to detect heartbeat... Nxt visit in 2wks Shld b able to hear heartbeat.

For those seeing dr tham, he's a really nice man.. Vy reassuring...

Back