(2013/02) Feb 2013

hi gals.. i tink i will have to add u all.. to my email first.. then i can invite you to the group..

twinkle> i bought a pack of sour plum.. put it here.. & my colleagues all finish it..

hahah... lynette, ur post abt ur colleagues finishing ur sour plums just made me laugh.
happy.gif

hi gals.. i added a couple into my fb.. so that i can do the invite into the "secret group"
added the below:
undecided (babyjul28)
Angeline (bubnbut)
crayolagirl (crayolagirl)
Ying (leely)

i cant seem to be able to find the fb to the below.. perhaps your fb is blocked.. maybe you can try adding mi instead.. [email protected]

LuvNhope (luvnhope)
Jerbunny (jerbunny)
Glad Goh (gladgoh)

Hi Lynette, i just added u because my fb is private. Name is Jenny Chan. See u girls in the grp!

On my way to kkh now. Reality check, clothes are shrinking! Hehe. Must be all other factors except me getting fat ah! *self denial*

I change my settings alreayd..can search for me nw..

i tink we must be friends on fb b4 can add to the group? or can we invite based on ur email addy? I'm not sure wor..

does any1 know?

hi gals.. i had added a couple of you inside the group.. however.. think my memory is failing mi now.. so i couldnt really remember if i had added everyone into the group..

if you are still not in the secret group but inside my fren list.. perhaps.. u can drop mi a msg.. then i do the adding again.. soo sorry for the additional effort..

crayolagirl> you are most welcome~~ i nv like sour plum until now.. think im gonna grab some later.. haha

i set the settings so taht no need administrator can add already..

Tink cant search for the group coz it's meant to be secret? hohoho ..

babydino> yeah.. we must be frens first.. then we can add others to the group..
i tried invite base on email addy.. but doesnt work..

miracle> just added u on my fb & "secret group"
haha.. yap.. must be all other factor.. clothes shrink.. keke

i dunno if u ladies are confused.. but i sure am whn the names on fb & our nicks here dun match.. hahahahaha..

I trying to update the doc that Ying has started for us..

since the detials has our nicks.. maybe u ladies can put ur names in fb in brackets beside it.. so that new mbr will know as well
happy.gif

If the group is screat is not able to search for it.

You need to get the admin who is managing the group to add us.. i think
happy.gif

So the secret group is Feb 2013 MTB right? If so can add me?

Well actually in the secret group u all can open a doc... than open to all to key in their nick and fb name

EG
SMH Christy aka (your FB name)

Hi Twinkie.. tried to search for u but couldnt find..

Christy yup i open a doc alraedy..

Eg: babydino (Denise Chua)

I set the settings so that any mbr can add or approve mbrs.. that way wont be so taxing jz in case any of the admins arent free
happy.gif

Many many thanks lynette for doing the co-ordinating

oh dear, i am at a loss. i dont even know how to unblock and when i click update my profile, the page just hangs haha! once i figure it out will add you all
happy.gif

LuvNhope: Yup feel that #2 is more diffcult than #1. Will always have to keep myself full else will have the pukey feeling.

Hi Ying, pls help to update my details:
Gynae: Dr Jocelyn Wong
Hospital: TMC
Area: Kovan
WM

Thanks!

hi lynnette i've just added you too.
my facebook email is [email protected]

so gona go shop for maternity dress le, my current dress is making me feel fatter than ever, can see my huge round tummy bulging out..omg so disgusting and making me feel so uncomfy..

silver> got it.. added u to my fb & to the grp...

my clothes are typically bigger.. so im still ok fitting in my clothes.. i rmr my #1, i can still wear my jeans even im 7month preg.

I'm tryin to look for maxi or those babydoll dresses now.. at least i can still wear them again aft giving birth..

Now i wonder whther i will ever fit back into my old clothes again.. haiz.. most of my clothes are those tight fitting ..

babydino - Now i wonder whther i will ever fit back into my old clothes again.. haiz.. most of my clothes are those tight fitting ..

Don't worry, I was 45kg pre-preg with my #1, I hit 65kg when full term! I went back to 45kg again after 1year of giving birth.

lynette> yea, mine too.. i like baggy clothes.. so far still can wear. but don't dare to try my pants. haha... it's just a general sense of feeling bigger?

babydino> i want to buy pretty maxi dresses too!!! but its quite scary thinking about ballooning.
sad.gif
me freaked out.

blessed_child,
i have not purchase any maternity clothing from Qoo10 wor. Only normal clothing which i think can be maternity clothing cos loose mah. i look at some top seller maternity clothings. all have slots for nursing, which i do not like & some look like PJ, oh man! i have not really sit dw to look properly, will let u kw again after i buy & gd quality. but for pants i will not purchase online hard to estimate correctly.

Anyone kw if there's places selling skinny jeans maternity pants? if it exists..

Goh,
Thanks for the info motherhood.com. from USA?

Twinkie,
Thanks for the PM, mucks!

Re: fb
I will join after 1st trimester
happy.gif

We can also organise a gathering then

babydino> u need to go into the grp, go to the member & invite fren..
but they must be your fren in the first play to invite..

crayolagirl> base on my size ah.. im already wearing the maternity wear now.. so if my stomach really balloon up ah.. i dun know what clothes i can wear leh..
sad.gif

Jerbunny - Thats fast .. 1yr.. i scared i cant go back.. LOL..

Crayola - yar the thot of ballooing is definitely freakin me out too...

Kimberly: Yap, it's a US site. Size wise, my pre-natal size b4 my #1 was S and the S sizes i bought from the site all fit me well into my delivery date. However, i only bought dresses n tops, not bottoms from this site. Hope this helps n happy shopping!

Gladgoh - have u bought any maxi dresses frm the maternity website long.. i quite katek "Short" so i scared teh dresses will be too long for me.. lol

babydino: i bought almost all my maternity dresses from the US site. I'm not v tall, 1.62m. Initially the dresses look v long on me when tummy not v big, so look abit weird. but once the tummy grows bigger, the dresses ride up n look ok. even if u send them for alteration and pay $8-10, i still think much more worth it than buying the maternity dresses in sg. v hard to find any nice mat dresses at below $100 here.

babydino: exactly! Bras initially i din buy, i only bought the extension. when i was about 7 mths preggy, boobs became bigger so i bought n wear nursing bras; can cont to use after delivery while nursing too so save $$.
happy.gif

Fishoutofwater - tell ur hb that u are not slacking.. but ur body is hard at work creating the environment for the bb.. lol

Gladgoh - does the nursing bras provide good support? I worry boobs sag alot wor aft birth.. LOL ooopss..

Back