(2013/01) Jan 2013

@ bdmummy~ can meh.. use fingers to dilate...anyway.. im only seeing her nxt fri.. so c what she say then.... er... the cramps.. seriously i dont knw hw to differentiate.. anyway when i tell my MIL she say ask me to ignre.. those are false ones.. n say i m reading too much into them...

@chin~ thanks.. guess im jux worried if she poo in me n the umbilical cord...

@moonchip~ haha ya i admit... me silly-mama-to-be.. plus an old silly-mama-to-be... :p i do tend to tink alittle too much at times... nt a very optimistic person to begin with :p no pak tor la.. firstly i stay wit my in-laws.. my dinners are always @ hm wit entire family... n the dishes are nt exactly wad i want to eat.. plus my hub dnt drive.. fr where we stay nw.. i hv to take a feeder bus out and change to mrt or another bus to begin wit.. nwadays cant really walk too long.. which is one of the reason i stop bringing my dog downstairs for his walk...n of cos.. i hv difficulty in picking up his poo if he poo downstairs. :p

im craving for alot of food haha but hub say no-no... say i eat too much of junk...

once princess comes.. i might nt b the bz one... tink my MIL & hub side aunties... which will b one of my worry by then... dont wan her to b too pampered n pick up of some bad habits.. arghh.. ok.. im really tinking too much...

thanks serene
happy.gif
i sure hope mine delivery will b smooth.. one without inducement, no epidural & a short one!!!

hmm.. no one seeing dr Heng Tung Lan here...

Jlau, I'm having the exact experiences as you here! My EDD is 16 Jan and last week when gynae checked, baby not engaged, not dilated and face up. Contractions are irregular too. Very very sad.
I took leave since mon to 'wait' for the big day cos also its tough to be back to work. But it's been 5 days, still nothing, every time I pass by the empty cot I'm so sad...
In fact 2 nights ago I broke down and told my hubby the wait is too unbearable and I can't stand the suspense anymore. It's not fun to be at home alone all day- to have done all the necc cleaning, packing, preparation... Want to do the things like also no mood. Worst is when colleagues and friends keep whatsapping to ask how I am, whether I have popped...mum and hubby asking for my updates since I'm alone at home, very pressurising!
I can't sleep at night at all now.. Will toss till 8 am and finally knock out when hubby is going to work...

Lets jia you together ok? Induce or c-sect, let the gynae and baby decide.. A few more days and we'll be busy
happy.gif

Re: fever n supply

My fever is still high. Wondering anybody knows if fever will cause drop in supply?
Now i m thinking if engor cause my high fever or high fever cause supply to drop drastically. My left breast practically drop from abt 30ml to like 5ml?
Very worried

Hi mummies
Iyo these couple of days real drama

Yesterday whole morning and afternoon couldn't feel bb kick. Worse I try to shake belly and the movement was really sluggish then stopped... So we got worried (hb off day), and went down to MtE at 3pm. The moment the Doppler was put on, she started kicking!! Grrr...

They did monitor I have regular contractions at 15 min interval, BUT it's been like that for two weeks... Haiz...

Inducing
We thought of inducing, then decided to wait it out. Hb won't be able to get any leave next week (my edd is next Thursday), so I'll have to be alone. I really think it is fine, even though my two will be around. But he is rather upset hence the thought of inducing...

Also mil kept insisting have to go for reunion dinner, even if I don't hb and two preciousssssss must go over... Hence the added stress.

But now standing decision is to NOT induce. Oh well, we see where God leads bah. Maybe full term bb really less cranky. Will tellyou guys if it is so! My #1 was 38, 1 and being a boy too, was super cranky. #2 was 38,5 and much calmer so if this bb is even calmer, maybe I'll be in position to say fuller term bbs are calmer.

@elp_mum~ my EDD 12th Jan... arghh... we r in the same boat...

i took leave since last fri.. for me baby cot is in my MIL rm.. so i dont see the cot.. all prep was mre or less done by my MIL..

seems like its normal to lose slp @ nite.. i cant slp either.. jux keep playing ipad games.. i agree on the wadsapp thingy.. tts y i choose to leave my phone far away fr me at times.. n i choose to post on fb jux to let them (most) know tt i hv nt pop yet..

yea we will jia you together.. i cant wait for the days to pass faster..

@sylvia~ can update mine particulars into the table..

Nick : jlau
Gynae Name : Dr Heng Tung Lan
Hospital : Parkway East (the old East Shore)
Baby # : 01
BB Gender : Girl
EDD : 12 Jan 2013
Natural

Actual Birthday Weight (kg) ~
BB Name : Elise
Area : Bedok

My situation is, my edd on 13 jan. Went checkup on thur. Gynae say this few days no pop out ask me go induce on 13th. He no tell me any reason y I nd to induce. I oso blur blur no ask. My baby juz only 3.2kg.
I stop working since wed and hubby every morn send me to MIL hse so that they can look aft me. If not I oso at home alone.

Elp_mum don worry too much. We jia you togt.

Jlau and elp_mum,

High-five. I'm in same boat as you. Due 15th Jan but no sign of baby coming. I'm starting my leave next monday and hope he doesn't come too late otherwise I'm wasting my leave!

Feeling emo and depressed. Can't sleep and can't go out much either. Plus stay with MIL, have to listen to her nag and complain about my maid everyday. My husband also overly concerned and place many restrictions on what I can or cannot do (although I'm sure he'll disagree). No one other than another preggie will understand the super bored and restricted feeling.

hi-5 maddog.. we are kind of in the same situation... i definitely dont look forward to dinner.. i juz wan to b in my own room..

Hi Ryan_Leroy, engorgement will cause the milk supply to drop too as the milk ducts are stuck.. Did u try feeling your breasts? Are they hard as rock? Try taking the paradol that your gynae has prescribed, if any.. This will ease the pain and fever.. Try using ice cubes to press around the breasts (exclud the nipples area).. This will ease the pain as well.. Use ice cubes b4 and after each pump.. Most importantly, try to take it easy.. Stress will decrease the supply too.. Take care.. In the meantime, just supplement the difference with formula milk till you are feeling better..

jlau, elp_mum, KarBear > i also know the feeling of endless waiting. For my #1, i stopped work at 37wks plus, prepared everything well in advance, stay home do nothing everyday but he didn't want to come out. Had to induce him at 39w5d cos' of low water level. I don't know if full term bbs are really easier to take care of but my #1 was quite strong from birth. He could lift up his head within the first few days, we didn't have the whole newborn fragile neck thing.

Now for #2, I'm at 38wks plus with no signs of impending labor. Today is my last day at work, still struggling to finish all my work..stress, 4 hrs plus to go. This time is opposite. I'm hoping she pops later, still have lots of things to prepare and wash, wanna go dating with hubby and eat yummy food, haha. But not sure if i can wait it out cos' my AFI is dropping. Might have to induce soon, sigh.

Congrats All !

Just want to share some ways to get more bm...
may be u will like to try the jap way !
U can try to take some glutinous rice. it can really increase bm...

I gave birth to my number 1 in 2010 but bm wasnt tt much. but when i gave birth to my number 2 in end of 2011, i took glutinous rice as in those jap mochi... my bm can hit up to total of 580ml for both side per pumping session. so after my number 2 had finish her share of bm, i will give the remaining to my number 1 who will be waiting for her share... haha

My number 3 edd is in Mar 2013.

I had c-sect for both number 1 & 2.

Maddog: yes! My main concern is also abt wasting leave! Everyday I wait in ain is a precious leave taken away. It may seem to others that we should enjoy these few days of peace to what we want to do, but its so not true! Totally agree with you that no one other than another preggie will understand this feeling.

Ryan_Leroy > I had engorgement fever too with my #1. Breast very swollen and red. But that time, my supply has barely came in, so don't know if it will affect. I used cold cabbage leaves to relieve the engorgement but but, can only use moderately cos' it will decrease supply.

Thanks Serene.. Can understand the jittery prior the operation ... well, wound is getting better after removing the drip and the Urine catheter yst.. wahahahaa..

@ moonchip, yes, u can do it natural for this time round... Jia you Jia you...

@ Joey, the nurse should take good care of u esp after the op and u will feel giddy

This time round, hub gets so excited and touched after the birth of #2. He saw the bloody mess when gynae called him in as he goin to take the bb out from my wound..

#2 looks like my gal when he borne. Hubby took alot of pics and videos .. too over excited and forget his poor wifey still be sewn on the operating table.. I looked ard and didnt saw him in the room, realised that he busy taking pics of bb..

Got a shock when the nurse asked me to sign the consent form for my hub to take the placenta.. I was likë ""what????????"" ... thought I hear wrongly as I was just pushed to recovery room after c sect and was still in daze .... Nw my pacental is resting inside my hospital room fridge. He is goin to ask ppl to dry and grind it... Oh gosh... !!!!!

Dear mummies, do rest well and jia you on bf.. Dont be dishearten that the milk is less / yet kick in.. Most impt thing is stimulate the breasts and if really milk yet kicked in, baby screaming and crying for milk, can give FM.. This is what I am doing nw.. Unlike #1, stressed like mad and nearly went into depression .. I only had slight depression for few months.

thanks Joey for the advice..

@Kurusi, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! so much milk!!!!!! maybe i should try the japanese mochi toooooooo!!! i am impressed~

FM

I am giving Similac and still wondering should I change to other brand as I know similac is very sweet and am afraid bb will reject BM later

@Jos,

I was surprise too cos i didnt had tt much for my number 1 even my sis who came over to help out for my confinement told me i can use those coke 2L bottle to store my milk for the entire day haha... but u must oso drink alot of warm water n rest as much as possible to have more bm...

hoping i can have the same or more bm when i give birth to my number 3 in mar lol....

I did not give birth in singapore thus i had no CL to help me out except for my dear sis who flew all the way from sin to help me out ( she came leaving her hubby to take care of her 6 month old son all for my sake) a very wonderful sister n jiefu ...

i had quite simple confinement food but very heaty till i got bleeding nose but the rest all was fine... my confinement diet was rice + pork with ginger for all 3 meals...

superised i managed to empty my bowels very smoothly every day n baby got no jandice, managed to get into old clothes within a month ... plus most importantly high volume of bm...

Bliss_ling, when i delivered, it was the nurse that asked me if I wanted the placenta.. I told them "no".. Cos hubby followed the other nurse to take baby's weight etc.. I was left alone in the operating theatre to be sewn up etc..

Ya, that's what I expected too of the nurses.. That's y i was shocked when she did not even help me after i got up the bed.. Kept scolding me in the toilet cos my lower body was still numbed and i did not understand what she was trying to tell me.. Ended up my menses blood dripped around the toilet bowl.. Sigh.. Felt like a retard in front of her.. Could be better if i just went to the toilet on my own.

Also, after removing the urine catheter, another nurse said must call for assistance if I need to go to the toilet.. Seems like there's no communication among the nurses.. One needs to test the protein level in my urine.. The other nurse did not know and I need to pass urine ASAP after the initial one.. Kept asking me to drink water to increase the urge.. Kept going up and down the bed with the c-sect wound.. And the bed is not that user friendly for c-sect mothers, in my opinion.. Really very miserable throughout my stay at TMC..

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Natural / C sec</TD><TD>Actual Birthday</TD><TD> Weight (kg) </TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Area </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>17-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.630 </TD><TD>Joewe</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>18-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.720 </TD><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.520 </TD><TD>Janelle Lena Cheng</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>joey79</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan CJ</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.145 </TD><TD>Zhi Wei</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Pocketpig</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>27-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.790 </TD><TD>Zannse</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>28-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.700 </TD><TD>Reese</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>fazzyrizt</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD> 3.450 </TD><TD>Eilysha</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD> 3.450 </TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD> 3.095 </TD><TD>Kayson</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD> 3.105 </TD><TD>Delia</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.885 </TD><TD>Arleen</TD><TD>Bong Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Bbjoy</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Secret (Boy)</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.800 </TD><TD>Quinnton</TD><TD>Serangoon North </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Yiping Faith</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD> 3.190 </TD><TD>Alexa</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>4season</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.860 </TD><TD>Gracia</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Julie_lin</TD><TD>Dr CS Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.444 </TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Ryan_Leroy</TD><TD>Dr Roland Chieng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.460 </TD><TD>Leroy</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.525 </TD><TD>Shernice</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>jojo90</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.220 </TD><TD>Joie</TD><TD>Whampoa </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Wasabe</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.355 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>xiaofeizhu83</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.915 </TD><TD>Chervelle</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>piano912</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.880 </TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.430 </TD><TD>Edward Tan Zhen Jie</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Siewz</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.300 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Vivian (flablee)</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.485 </TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>Geylang </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Courgeous81</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.875 </TD><TD>Glenda</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.085 </TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.310 </TD><TD>Marcel</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>iluvcookie</TD><TD>Dr KF Poon</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.655 </TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>NIL </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Baby99lon</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD> TBA </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.350 </TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Chinlee</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.940 </TD><TD>Dayna</TD><TD>Thomson </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>yrteresa</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.280 </TD><TD>Colette</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.080 </TD><TD>Melinda</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Bdmummy</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.900 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>princess_susan</TD><TD>Dr Steven Chew</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.500 </TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>sjwek</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.630 </TD><TD>Chrystelle</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>tzen1001</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>2 , 3</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>10-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.400, 2.500 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>snow_tea</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.070 </TD><TD>Joy</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>riorio</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.370 </TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.910 </TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.700 </TD><TD>Dmitri</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>bbjj80</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.370 </TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>lil_petite_corner</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.125 </TD><TD>Andre</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>jumbobo</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.850 </TD><TD>Jeriel</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>justone7378</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.770 </TD><TD>Dazel</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.020 </TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>piggy_mum</TD><TD>Dr Devendra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.370 </TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Piscean33</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.400 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>shirleyjasmine</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Dawnljh</TD><TD>Dr: Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>Kembangan </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>pinkitsim2003</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.710 </TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>jennydino</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.485 </TD><TD>Tyra</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>11-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.930 </TD><TD>Adele</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Freesia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kerrie</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>jlau</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Elise</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>verre</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Heather</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>sleepawhile</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>maddog</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Elp_mum</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Ee-Shiun</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>angeliqueous</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bartley </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>Woodlands / Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Yumeumi</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>clewlezz</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>mommy_g</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>purple_rain</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Annteo</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Jaedon</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gareth</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>lai_lai</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Han</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Genevieve</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>shrekkybin</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Averie</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kiara Jolie</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>moshimaro22</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Alethea</TD><TD>Upper Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>baby_toh</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>sunshine_81</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>babyv</TD><TD>Dr CK Tho</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kyler James</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>Chrisloo</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cayla</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>Nickole</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Updated : 11 Jan 2013</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

jlau > no worries la.. we all tend to think a little to much at times..
sorry, not sure of what situation u r in.. possible to set aside one day to dine outside with just u and hubs? perhaps that will brighten u up
happy.gif

yup, with a bump, cant walk too much.. also have problems sleeping too..

yeah.. especially hate the 'interference' by the ILs and all.. have to think of ways to 'counter attack' nicely.. Think am going to have this problem with the IL too.. SIGHHHH...

why bb cot in MIL's room? shouldn't it be in ur room instead? u need to bond with bb.. don't let her snatch bb away from U!

so far, heard of an incident where bb poo-ed in the mama. reason was due to, the mama too stressed up. thus bb poo-ed inside. so must cheer up!

staying at home to wait for birthing can make one feel negative, so am working till the day i pop. me greedy la.. as i also hope to have more bonding time with bb after it comes out.. so~

bliss > thanks.. glad all is well for u! u meant ur hubs told nurse he wants ur placenta without informing u before hand? MEN! really one kind. see their own species, then forgotten about the wives..
thanks.. i hope all goes well so i can do natural again..
happy.gif

erm, for my #1, i gave similac to him while he was still in hospital. that time, dont know how to latch.. thereafter, managed to latch after the LC came to visit me.. on and off, i alternate between similac and BM, he seems ok with it..

was it the same arrangement for ur #1?

moonchip : no la, was catching up with all the postings and updates lor.
Super tired as bb keeps wanting to latch thru out the nite.

Canopy
tks!!
I was updating.

Moonchip
I'm still here. updating slowly. about to post the spreadsheet when I saw canopy just did.

Kekeke!!

@kurisu, yeah bf definitely helps in gettin back to shape.. where can i get those jap mochis? i wanna eat a lot! and yes need to drink lotsa water as well..

@bliss-ling: i gave my no.1 similacs, and she was ok with bm as well.. i think so long as baby is drinking and diapers are good should be ok..

@joey: really pray i meet good nurses at TMC, arbo will be sibeh sian.. after labour already so tired + wound etc if service lousy then will add up the frustation.. anyway glad it is over for you and you can rest at home =)

@canopyhaze~ thks for updating..
happy.gif

@moonchip~ ur mil gg to take care of ur little one once u finish ur maternity leave? In a few yrs I ll b moving to punggol wit my parents inlaw... Bigger unit better :x

Kurisu

is ur hb happ to be from Hiroshima?
Wanna pm u n ask but u dun accept pm. :p

Mochi is made from glutinous rice? will digest easily?

canopy > have plenty of rest then! oooh.. bb wants ur hug
happy.gif

sylvia > ok.. thought u popped...

jlau > choy! so long am alive and kicking, will endeavour not to let her take care of my kiddies..
kiddies main care giver will be my mom and the helper..

my MIL is a monster. she pokes her nose in everything. reckon she will 'visit' often after I pop and give her 'advices' on whatever we do.. my mom doing my confinement for me..

u can get those mochis from istean supermarket ... but u can oso take glutinous rice or tang yuan cos they are made from the same kind of glutinous rice ... dun really have to b jap mochis ba... haha

i am staying in jpn so tt is the only mochis i can get... but i still prefer tang yuan haha

bliss,
Wahahaha!!

ur hb 2nd time still so excited! LOL!!

but placenta......... he din discuss with u?
u tell me after eating hor.

:p

jlau > though bigger unit, but still cant escape from the IL's clutches.. sighh.. it's often that DILs and MILs/SILs cant get along..

canopy > still same lor.. still not added my details to the table.. patiently awaiting for my time, which wont be soon, i hope.. heehee..

canopy

nt a prob! I just helping out, so dun feel paiseh.

Trying to figure where to go with all the words n scrolling up &amp; down.

Moonchip
standby mode nw. :p

Me updating very slow lah. plus vision blur.

I suddenly rem.... i forgot to wash my nursing pillow cover. LOL!!!
:p

Kurisu

Bingo!!! U r in my MSN.
お久しぶり! 勝先生から 紹介させていただきます。
ペイちゃんともします。
覚えるかな?

sylvia > ok.. all the best. arrangement for #1 all done up? weird, i also have blur vision.. but only one eye.. wonder why..

i have yet to pack my hospital bag, yet to set up the cot, yet to wash the bb clothes.. only took out the pump, steriliser and put one side..

moonchip

like wat CL will say.eyes will be in bad condition during confinement time so hv to protect n no laptop, no phone. Think near delivery, vision also getting blur.
I am looking for my specs nw ( though I dun hv deg,for tired eyes type)

#1 today din go sch, so I busy entertaining and vomit blood doing assessment. :p

Will be my luggage to hospital, din do much arrangement coz no one else available to help.

sylvia,

yup i remembered u .... had been a long long time !

how is everything at ur side ?
i having number 3 liao very siong ... super tiring cos my number 1 is like only 33 months old, number 2 is 13 months old only !

Kurisu

v v small world!

u r back in sg for good? hb?

me on standby mode now.
happy.gif

wah..... u v productive, all so close age.

u pm me or email pah. then we chat off forum.
happy.gif

sylvia > erm.. i heard of this saying, during confinement, cannot drop tears (i.e. cry), else will have bad vision. is that true?
I cried quite a fair bit during #1's time..

after delivery, will also have blur vision, right?

I see....

yup super small world !

i am still in japan... will be here for gd haha... waited 5yrs b4 number 1 ...then who knows soon all 3 in a row ...

i now working so cant email but u can add me at fb email should be [email protected]

Moonchip
when u cry, eye muscle will be affected, so better dun cry.

I did as it was a tough journey for #1 then. &amp; very stress up too.

Yes, after delivery, will hv blur vision.
that's why confinement they add alot of wolfberry for eyes &amp; anti-oxidants.

Back