(2013/01) Jan 2013

Hello mummies, Merry Christmas! This week is the last week I will be in office. Feeling so happy (WAHAHAHA!). At least the handing over is simple since I started last week. Just gotta clear out my room only (LOLZ... So when I return, there is lesser stuff inside). :p

Aspialle, I'm also staying in the east (Tampines).. happy to meet up and have cake in a cafe with you!
happy.gif

Aspialle: hug hug!! Tampines is a gd place!! Coz my mum place in tamp.. Go back every wkend.. Bt will be moving back in jan coz bought season parking at mum place as will be doin confinement there. If no give birth early can meet for cake too!! I love cakes!!!

Snowger: this wk onli work half day yest, taking mc n clear leave for the rest of the wk.. Same as next wk!! So practically no go office!!

Hey hey got tampines meetup must include me ya?? My mum is in tampines too! I'm here very very often nowadays. Funny how so many of us grew up in the east and then move elsewhere.

LM: coz tampines housing very ex.. No $ to afford to stay there after marriage.. Hehe!! Bt so wasted.. After we booked our BTO, few mths later gt BTO very near my mum place!! Bt much more ex...

Yes tampines is nice place. I grow up there and my parent are staying there. I only move out of tampines after I gotten married and stay with my in law. I also go back to parent place every weekend. If got gathering at tampines call me! Keke

Good morning all! Hope you had a good Xmas celebration! Let's countdown to the new year together!!!

6 more days and it will be January 2013!

Hang in there ladies! For our little dragon boys/girls! Tahan!

gd morning ladies!!!! happy boxing day!
going for my checkup this morning at 9am.
yea, agreed with vivian; just a few days b4 jan. jia you gals!!!

Thanks all! Both baby and I got discharged yday! Sorry, the network at TMC was quite bad and apologies for the repeated posts earlier.. Yes, trying to pump up baby's weight.. Cos he's still considered prematured.. Have to control thesis temperature too.. My BP still not bad to normal and gynae initially refused to let me be discharged..

LittleDragonGirl, there's no tell-tale signs at all.. Though my gynae did mention is getting a little higher b4 he went for vacation.. Due to his vacation, my checkup was pushed back to almost 4 weeks later.. Just that the morning of 21 dec, I felt lower tummy cramps and my water retention was so bad that I could not walk very well.. Hands, legs and face all bloated.. My GP a bit concerned and checked my BP.. That's how it initially started.. Initially, the scan still did not show that umbilical cord was entangled round his neck.. It was the dropping of the heart rates that the gynae was concerned.. My BP initially actually was controlled..

Jiayou all mummies who are going to give birth soon! For those who had c-sect b4, I really need some advices on when will the wound stop hurting, pls? I had difficulties turning or getting myself out of bed.. Even with the abdominal wrap, it does not really help at all.. Though I had 2 older kids, 9 and 8 yrs gap, both are natural deliveries.. Really no experience at all.. Worse is I did not manage to get my things ready.. Thought still got enough time.. Now "garang gabok". Luckily, still got my hubby's help and all his leaves went unplanned..

Joey,
My #1 was c-sec. I think when the wound stops hurting really depends on individual - for me it took about 1.5 weeks. It is more a numb feeling coz the nerves where the cut is is usually damaged. But do take extra care not to overexert and to walk slowly for the whole of 1st month - coz what we can see is the external wound but there is a cut internally in the uterus that we cannot see at all. Oh, and do ensure the bb does not kick your wound accidentally, one of my friend's baby did that and her wound opened up and she needed to be warded for re-stitching. Take care!

done with my checkup within 15mins. today is 37w +3days, out of the 800g i gained, bb gains abt 180g. he weighs 3.25kg now. gynae says its safe to give birth now but he forsees that i will give birth during 39wks+, just like our #1.

morning mummies...

Same as Aspialle, I lost most contacts after the birth of #1..Everyday is like a mad rush for me.. From IFC to home and main caregiving is me even thou I a FTWM. Nw better cos #1 in CC and she is 2.5 yrs old.

@ Joey, i do agree that must really take good care and not to exert urself too much cos C-sect takes a longer time to heal.

cheese, I guess I was late .. congratulate on your newborn baby ~ all the best to you and take good care.

I also from Tampines, just moved to Tampines this month, sold my Bedok hdb and moved here. As compared to Bedok, I think Tampines house still better .. Bedok houses are really overpriced, we liked the location very much but it was too expensive and we have to move to Tampines.

canopyhaze > Can help to update my location to Tampines? Thanks thanks ...

Morning mummies!
Wow, some have given birth, congrats! Take the time to rest well and bond with baby
happy.gif

Going for my 37-week check now, then back to office for a meeting - last work day of the year!

hello mummies!!!

wow... seeing so many mummies have gradually given birth... i am excited for mine too..

but i do hope that bb will continue to stay inside me till after 1-Jan-13 then come out...

take care all mummies down there... let's jiayou jiayou together!!! =)

Good morning!

Joey, congrats on your delivery & all are well!

Canopy, I also just went for gynae checkup today. Did CTG monitor bb heartbeat, ok result.

Today 37wk6d checkup, bb est. weight 2.8kg, up 400g from last wk. My haemoglobin on the low side, so have to eat the iron supplements.

My next appt w gynae is on 4 Jan, which is will be 38.5 weeks. Nowadays it really feels like I am carrying a watermelon in front of me so round, and heavy, skin feels very tight too! It is also increasingly diff to sleep at night, and also need to wake up to turn from one side to another very slowly thruout the night.

Monday went for gyne visit (just passed 38 weeks), gyne told us that he can touch the baby head already and baby shall come out anytime from now … Me and my husband were quite upset to hear this as we really wished for 2013 dragon baby ... I went to google to search about baby engaged, saw there are some cases can stay for another few more weeks before the real contraction. I wish my baby can stay for another few more days, countdown now ...

We already prepared the hospital bag, and this was the set of baby clothes prepared for baby :
7936695.jpg

Some other clothes, toys, mittens and booties we have bought http://pocketpigdiary.wordpress.com/2012/12/24/countdown-baby-zaanse/

bdmummy: hi^5 too, my next gynae appt is 4 Jan and will be 38wk 1day. yes, when flipping frm left to right side, need to do slowly else the waist felt like gonna break.

pocketpig: gynae can feel the baby's head? any discomfort for u e.g. walking etc?

Canopyhaze,
My #1 & #2 were both c-sect babies. #1 due to breech and #2 (tried for natural but bb in distress) Gynae did mentioned can try natural for this but as it will be vba2c, the risks and complication involved will of course increase by twice. As such, hubby said no-no, thus set c-sect date.

Morning mummies!!

Goin for gynae check later too!! Would be 38wk5days.. Hopefully doc wont say coming out.. These few days i countdown for bb.. Like today, telling bb another 5days onli!! Control!! Wait wait!! Gatherings are all TBC, supposed to meet frenz tmr, 31dec n 1st jan, bt need c wat gynae say later.. Cross fingers!!

Aspialle: yeah, so many BTO in tamp after i signed for my BTO.. So wasted.. Bt ok oso la.. Coz tamp BTO almost 100K more than my BTO!! Even after the near parents discount still more ex.. Oh well, as long as gt own place can liao.. Still waiting.. Very long.. Wait for more than 3yrs liao.. Hopefully can get keys next yr.. Getting very squeezy in in law place.. Now 3, going 4 to be squeezing in 1 rm..

Yeah, hospital bag packed too!! Scared need admit last min.. Bt hopefully can tong till jan.. Don dare drink coconut oso.. Since some1 did mention may trigger contraction rite?? I tot it wont...

Happy Boxing Day everyone!Me decide to nua at home instead of checking out sales today. Think its the first time ever i am not checking out sales.. Am such a shopaholic..=P

pocketpig, the pics on yr blog very nice!

Congras to those whose bundle of joy have arrived!

Me having my appt tmr and hoping AF and placenta all ok and i can convince my gynae not to check my cervix because i really dun wan labour to be initiated which i heard so many mummies tell me. Has anyone done that before and succeeded (ask gynae not to check cervix)?

Joey,
Take care! My c-sect wound took about 1 month to stop feeling the pain. (But for #1, it took about 2.5 weeks)
But do take note that you are not supposed to carry anything heavy for 1st 6 month.

Pocketpig,
Dun be sad! Went for gynae review over the weekend too. My gynae also says that bb is engaged and head is really low. Already handed my admission ltr to me liao and ask me to proceed to hospital straight away of I dun feel right. He did not do any VE check as it might trigger contraction.

Since last night, has been getting menses cramp and loose stool. Already told hubby to stand-by.

So long bb is healthy, no time to care if it is 2012 baby or 2013.
happy.gif

Afternoon ladies... On leave liao... Christmas Eve was my last working day.... Went for gynae's appt that afternoon too, Baby wasn't engaged loh... I'm in my 39 weeks this week, wonder when is my turn... Baby is 2.8-2.9 kg. Kind of envy that many of u already given birth.... Suddenly I don't mind a Dec baby as now I'm really very uncomfortable and aching on almost every part of the body. Next appt is New Year's Eve at 39 weeks 4days, sense of déjà vu as i was told to induce my boy 2.5 years back during 39 weeks 4 days... I'm now praying not to go thru induce again... Very scary experience... Maybe I will walk and walk more this week to 'induce'... Lol.

Keeping in touch with friends,
Yes it takes a lot more effort to do so after marriage and baby. If your friends have kids and are at the same stage of life as you it's still possible cos you understand the difficulties of mtg and can make adjustments. But the plus for me is that I've made new mummy friends too!

Pocktpig,
Can feel the bb head means the gynae did a VE for u? Or just based on touching your bump.

I don't rem my gynae doing any VE until the day my water bag was leaking during a routine check in wk 38. I think can request that they don't check unless there's a specific medical condition they are worried about.

Yiping,
Haha high5! Me too. I've always gone for those seasonal or private sales. I'm ignoring the isetan private sale notice. For bb's sake I'll be good and stay home to wait.

Julie,
Wah 4 in one room. So #1 has her own bed or she co-sleeps? I'm having a headache even with 3 bedrooms cos there's so much stuff! Can't seem to create more space.

Cot promotions,
Anyone know of any bb fair like this weekend or what? I urgently need to buy another cot for #2. My experiment to move #1 to her own bed has failed so far and she is regressing. From being able to fall asleep on her own in the cot, now she fights sleep, screams when we close the safety gate, and holds one of us prisoner in the room with her for up to 2 hours before she sleeps. Think it's a bad time to change things for her.

Hi LM,

cot promotion.. mayb you can check out Kiddy Palace... they having some Xmas promotion and certain kind of cot comes with free bedding set and mattress.. =)

can someone pls advise me...

if mil or own mother is looking after your child (only 1 child)... how much home allowance to give her ah (excluding the normal home allowance tt is given)?

i need some guidelines pls..

friends78, how come induce at 39+4? Cannot wait for full term?

pfshi, I also want to know the ans to your question. Dunno how much to give also..

LM, high5! Haha...

friends78, also want to ask: whats the process of induce? Why very scary?

Now, am at home sorting all my belly pictures on my iphone after my durian dessert.. hahaa.. chillax day..

Allowance / "pay" to give
While for mine, Mil will take care and she asked how much is her wage?? So hub will give her $900 (No choice). Actually for market rate, day and night nanny is abt $800 onwards.. However it either grandmother / our own mother, one does not require so much but it depends as mine is "special"

ctrus & LM > yeap, he did the cervix test and he said he can touched the baby head already. I'd feel some discomfort while walking, I feel that my pelvic is expanding ... not sure if I feel it correctly.

Thanks BBlove ...

These few days, I can feel the opening of my cervix getting bigger and bigger ...
Just now went to pee, and noticed some "bloody show" ... I searched online and it said it was normal if have bleeding after cervix exam, but I not sure if mine is due to cervix exam or other reason. My cervix exam was done on Monday and now I just experienced the bleeding.

Bliss $800 is a lot!!!

Pocket pig I also feel its dilating like bb going to drop out when I go pee leh... Seems to have more white discharge .. Got a feeling like anytime can pop

From baby center http://www.babycenter.com/0_signs-of-labor_181.bc I guess I already have the first 4 signs below ... still hoping baby can come out after 2013.

(1) Your baby "drops."
If this is your first pregnancy, you may feel what's known as "lightening" a few weeks before labor starts. You might sense a heaviness in your pelvis as this happens and notice less pressure just below your ribcage, making it easier to catch your breath.

(2) You note more Braxton Hicks contractions.
More frequent and intense Braxton Hicks contractions can signal pre-labor, during which your cervix ripens (see below) and the stage is set for true labor. Some women experience a crampy, menstrual-like feeling during this time.

(3) Your cervix starts to change.
In the days and weeks before delivery, changes in the connective tissue of your cervix cause it to soften. What's more, Braxton Hicks contractions may do some of the preliminary work of thinning and perhaps opening your cervix a bit. (If you've given birth before, your cervix is more likely to dilate a centimeter or two before labor starts, but keep in mind that even being 40 weeks pregnant with your first baby and 1 centimeter dilated is no guarantee that labor is imminent.)

When you're at or near your due date, your practitioner may do a vaginal exam during your prenatal visit to see whether your cervix has started to change.

(4) You pass your mucus plug or notice "bloody show."
You may pass your mucus plug — the small amount of thickened mucus that has sealed your cervical canal during the last nine months — if your cervix begins to efface significantly or dilate as you get close to labor.

The plug may come out in a lump or as increased vaginal discharge over the course of several days. The mucus may be tinged with brown, pink, or red blood, which is why it's referred to as "bloody show." Having sex or a vaginal exam can also disturb your mucus plug and cause you to see some blood-tinged discharge, even when labor isn't going to start in the next few days.

(5) Your water breaks.
When the fluid-filled amniotic sac surrounding your baby ruptures, fluid leaks from your vagina. And whether it comes out in a large gush or a small trickle, you should call your doctor or midwife.

@ aspialle, haizz.. no choice cos if dont give that amount, she will not look after .. it all abt $$ instead .. Well, he loves his mum so much that he will give whatever he thinks she deserves. Think also will have to talk to her abt annual leaves too...

@ pfshi, there a nanny who does it for $800 and i heard some are even more ex.. Maybe $500 is for daytime caregiving...

Juz done wif gynae check. 38wk5days. Bb 3kg. He did cervix check, onli 1cm, so say is safe.. Bt dilema now leh.. Coz he wont be ard fm 1jan midnight onwards. Edd 4jan. Say if wait for natural will be arranging another doc to do delivery.. If wan him to deliver will induce.. Admit hosp on 31dec 6pm.. Than say sure can 2013 bb.. Dono if shd wait for natural contractions or induce?? Wat u guys think? Coz been seeing him all the way, suddenly get another doc to do delivery like weird.. Bt all doc shd b same rite?

NUK bottle
Any mummies who using it can advise is wide neck better / Standard? If baby is been fed on formulae in hospital, the teat is NUK standard teat.

Seems like all bottles on anti colic and we will know base on whether baby suits it anot? My #1 is ok with most bottles except wide neck bottle which i tried eg. Dr brown, NUK, pigeon

Julie: I understand your dilemma. Cos my gynae is away this week. Will be back on 31st Dec. He got 2 gynaes on stand-by shld any mummies need delivery. But still prefer to be delivered by own gynae. So been telling bb to wait till gynae is back. Since your gynae can guarantee 2013 bb, induce shld be quite safe bah.

LM

dun change too much as #1 will hv hard time to adjust, stay as usual as possible.

I also hv frds last min change cot, change sch,etc. in the end, the kid really ki siao and hard to manage.

Julie
maybe I will see u on newspaper as the 1st to deliver on 1st Jan!

Diff gynae diff practise n way of handling. think urs dunna to do the waiting time, so induce.
up to ur own comfort level. Which do u prefer?

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Natural / C sec</TD><TD>Actual Birthday</TD><TD>Weight (kg)</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Area </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>17-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.63</TD><TD>Joewe</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>18-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.72</TD><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.52</TD><TD>Janelle Lena Cheng</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>28-Dec-12</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Freesia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kerrie</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>tzen1001</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>2 , 3</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>10-Feb</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Yiping Faith</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>fazzyrizt</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Siewz</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>adehs</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Chinlee</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Julie_lin</TD><TD>Dr CS Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Dawnljh</TD><TD>Dr: Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Wasabe</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Princess Susan</TD><TD>Dr Stephen Chew</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Pocketpig</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Shu Fen</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kaleb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Courgeous81</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Bdmummy</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>shirleyjasmine</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>kris</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Celia</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>lish_zzz</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Steanie</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Edward Tan Zhen Jie</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>yrteresa</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Colette</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>maddog</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>flablee</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Geylang </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>betterworld</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Elp_mum</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Sweetdream</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>angeliqueous</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bartley </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Marcel</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>Woodlands / Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Sylvia</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>clewlezz</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Etirine</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>jumbobo</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Annteo</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>Dr Sim L.N</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gareth</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Adele</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Averie</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kiara Jolie</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Jo Jo</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>jennydino</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>fuzzy_love</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>sunshine_81</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Nickole</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Feb</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Updated 26 Dec 12</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Just back from lunch &amp; gorcery shopping with hubby, damn tired, couldn't walk too much, spine area damn painful.

bblove : oic, realised that we are seeing the same gynae, Dr Paul Tseng; So he will be doing c-sec for u? he normally will go for natural if possible.

Pocketpig : updated your location.

Ladies : any more info to furnish for the spreadsheet? for those who have missing details, can let me know so that i can update and complete the spreadsheet. Super buay tahan to see incomplete spreadsheet, thanks!

Taken from website: http://www.marchofdimes.com/pregnancy/vaginalbirth_inducing.html

How long after inducing labor do you have your baby?
Inducing labor can take a few hours or as long as 2 or 3 days. It depends on how your body responds to your treatment. Inducing labor may take longer if you’re pregnant for the first time or if your baby is less than 37 weeks.

I would wait if I were u, Julie. The Gynea is no God wor... What if your induction takes 2-3 days? Your Gynea will not be around to deliver for you too, sweetie.

Another reason I would not want baby to be born on 1st Jan is because the baby will have to go to school with 2012 dragon babies, which will be a nightmare...

Back