(2013/01) Jan 2013

Mommy G
by the normal practise of agents, they will ask for deposita and they will ensure there is a CL for u ( note, it might nt be the same one for some agents, so u hv to make sure if they can just give you any bad ones)

Usual deposit is $300-$500. Unless u know or used the CL before, I think most will ask for deposit.

Mommy G, I have the same insecurity b4. Only gotten 2 nos from my CL. One Malaysia and one Singapore mobile no. Didn't ask for passport details cos my deposit only $200... A bit paiseh to ask. But yours $500 leh, different story liao.. I will either negotiate for lower amt of deposit or ask for passport details...

Sylvia, exactly!!! Cannot eat and must drink that super sweet thing... Wonder how to survive this time round... Sigh...

Shice, Was thinking of going back home after the first blood test and come back. Cannot eat and no shopping... I did my glucose test in KK for my no 1 when Dr Ben haven't gone private... There at least got a small mall to see see look look...

JTS

A glimpse on FairPrice Diaper & Milk Powder pavilion at Baby Market! More StarBuys coming up. Stay Tuned!

Baby Market 2012 is the ONLY Baby Fair which houses such great varieties of local baby diapers and milk powders and many other baby brands all under one roof!

To get the latest updates and news on our wonderful offers and promotions, please register at http://a.pgtb.me/djNs

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=432528583465468&set=a.240309852687343.73740.203391529712509&type=1&ref=nf

ctrus & ahbui: rem to accept me on FB so i can add u on both into the FB group.
happy.gif

Friends,

ya... by the time I finished the 3 blood jab and walk to eat lunch, I really see star n gng to faint.

u still can walk walk see see in KK then ar?

I really sit and wait time to come as very blur and uncomfortable.

Mummy dun need to eat, the bb hungry , so I ask nurse hw... cant even drink alot of water....

Origins Jamu boss, Rebecca said likely price increase but not sure how true and when. I already booked with them and paid $200 deposit. Initially thought of wanna take up 5days sessions but after hearing good review from Freesia, I change my mind to take 7days sessions instead. haha... scare price really go up.

@Bliss_Ling, if u wanna sign up origins jamu probably u wanna find another mummy to sign with you then both of you can get one more freebie. thou not super good gift kind la. keke...

@Sylvia, what is the glucose test thingy? all mummies must take?

Btw talking about bottle sterilizer, yesterday my gf brought me to shop around the kiddy palace and mothercare. My first time stepping into the store meant for mothers and babies :p There are so many brand of sterilizer which is good? Avent, Pigeon? It is so expensive loh. I never know bottle need to sterilize until yesterday. I thought just use hot water to rinse the bottle only. haha...

@ Averie. I bought a Tommi Tippee sterilizer, bottle warmer, with free Cadi thermometer, thermal bag, 2 boxes of disposable breast pad & 4 bottles. All at less than $250 at the Aug baby fair at expo.

But not sure if it's good to use. It seems the same to me for all the different brands.

Bliss,
so coincidence, our Hubby have the same English name as well as surname.

Mummy G,
I also paid $500 deposit to my CL and has only the contacer. number. She is a close relative of my aunt so should be ok Bah.

Averie,
I din get any sterilizer previously. Mainly becos i direct lstch the gers. Subsequently when they switched to bottles, I use the traditional method of boiling the bottles over stove which I find it cleaner. However strrilizer do save a lots of time.

Averie, my sterilizer is pigeon. Been using for years... So far so good...

Yesterday wanted to take stock of all the stuff I have but end up nap with my boy. Thot 2nd tri is the best period to do work but I seem to be more tired than the 1st tri... Sigh....

@ friends, guess we as a 2nd time tummy will not have time for our own cos we still need to take care #1. Nw I understand why most ppl stop at 1 kid.. Giving birth, preggy is easy but the nuturing of the kid is a challenge..

On the topic of sterilizers, pumps and bottles.. can i mix n match any brand of these and they will fit each other? Or all three parts have to be from same brand? FTM and clueless
happy.gif

Hihi,

i have not received any fb invites too
sad.gif

did u missed me out??

@BBLove, i have checked with the some of the mummies at my work place. it appears that boiling isnt very suitable for the milk bottles nowadays as there is a possibility that the plastic will break.

isit true?

canopy, the previous gynae is strange, ask preggy to lose weight. Some more so expensive. Good that you changed gynae.

angeliqueous, I got my Medela PIS new set from US ebay, then a friend helped to bring it back so I actually saved alot on shippping.

shice, thanks for adding.
happy.gif

Mommy G, I negotiated for lower deposit amt, $300. Only have the CL daughter's full name and a/c no.

Re: Massage
Mummies who did massage while preggy before, is the massage session done with you lying down sideway? Nowadays, only sideway position then I'll feel comfortable.

good mrng ladies...

snowger:: thnx for inviting me as fren.

re: baby name
since most, if not all, of us already found the gender of baby..... hv u already tot of the names?

hehe.. we did the 'naming exercise' last weekend... n hv already chosen a name le. it's so tough to find a boy's name! naming my twin girls 3yrs back was a much much easier job manz.

morning ladies! Just outta a tiring meeting.

Piscean : ya lor, damn weirdo gynae.

Averie : like Friends, i have been using Pigeon sterilizier since the birth of my #1 in Dec 2009. I am still using it till date. It is big and easy to use.

Re :Massage
After reading Averie's comment on Origins Massage. Am kinda tempted. Has checked out the website. The promo is till end of this month.
Here's the link.
http://www.originsjamumassage.com/Promotions.html

Sunny,
I'm still using the samemethod n i've tried it on pigeon, Avent n NUK bottles. So far so good. I will usually put all the bottles n cap in n bring to boil only then i add in the teat. But it is time consuming.

ahh .. icic ... tks tks
happy.gif
.. im panic-ing as a first time mum .. and was worried.. on which is the best methods for my bb ... *jitters ..

Canopy, I'm still using the sterilizer for my boy's bottle till now too even thou he is 2 yrs plus... But only one time at night...

Lish, I'm using Avent bottles.. Pigeon sterilizer quite bulky so I can put about 5 big bottles at a time and there r two layer of trays... Can put in a lot of things... Last time I also sterilized my breast pump parts together....

Bliss, true true... Wanted to stop at one but my boy getting more and more selfish. Won't share things wan... Everything also his... So I think a sibling will be good to teach him about caring and sharing... But seriously, I now worried about managing both together. One already tearing my hair... Don't noe how to survive with another one... Somemore FTWM... *shiver*

Friends,
Dun worry. rely on yr maternal instinct to getyou through. This is my #3. Bb are so addictive. Once your kids grows out of toddlerhood, you will think of another 1.
Once t
you set the kids into routine, things would be so much easier.

Hi,

Wld like to join this group. My ETD is 2 Feb but will do csect in Jan.

Edd: 2nd Feb 2013
Hospital: Parkway East
Dr: Loke Kah Leong
Baby Boy

Thks

sunshine_81, as explained by Shice. We are adding the regulars into the FB group. Come chat with us in this thread more often ya? So we can get to know u a bit more first.
happy.gif

Steriliser: Like canopy and Friends, I also using the pigeon one. In fact I have two. One for my MIL's place and one at mine. I still sterilising my gal's bottle but only once a day.
happy.gif

bblove, u no accept PM leh... If it's boy, I think Quintus is a nice name.
happy.gif
urs is boi or gal?

piscean33,
went for 2 prenatal masssage thus far ( at 2 diff place). Majority of the time, u will on your sides.... then for the last 10-15 min, u will be on your back when they massage your arms, and head(for just 1 of the salon)

Friends , bliss

having #1 & #2 is diff. #1 can just rest and do shopping, with #2, hv to chk #1's emo, well being.

I told out the old clothes, etc... nw house in a mess coz always do half way n handle #1.

Jiayou loh!!

My major problem is insomnia, what with, coupled with my flu, couldn't sleep 4-5 nights in a row. What's not helping is that daughter, hubby and domestic helper are all down with the flu as well. Any suggestions to improve the sleeping patterns? I had the same issue when i was preggy with DD in 2009. Yiping, do u think the prenatal massage will help? Hubby's kinda worried even when I do my monthly facials, so he's not so keen on me attending massages.

bblove, ur name is Sxxxx Oxx right? the pretty bride photo right? heh.. I added u into the group a couple of days ago le.

ahh .. okie okie ..
happy.gif

i have just done my 20 weeks scan ... and my etd is on the 29-Jan-2012.

Gender ... it shall remain a mystery till the day the baby is out in our arms
happy.gif

Haha... I also have 2 sterilisers, one at my place and one at mum's.

I did the GT test for number one coz gynae said the baby was too big! The orange juice was yucky!!! But I remembered there was only 2 rounds of drawing blood, one before drinking the juice and the other one about 1 or 2 hours (can't remember exactly) after taking the juice? Actually, the most torturing part was having to fast till both tubes of blood has been drawn... It was already near lunch time and I was starving !!!!

Snowger, I am thinking of Quintus too! Haha

Baby name,
Hub is quite particular so we will wait for bb to be borned first then let shifu to calculate the Chinese name then get an English name...

Origin jamu massage
I engaged their service 2 years ago because of the "hot stone" massage, hahaa quite interesting but I find them exp lah.. Will engage a freelance ML this time...

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Allyfan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>clumsyhumpy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jan</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Lizzie_grace</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Dr C K Toh</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Yiping Faith</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>adehs</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Daisybuttons</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Dawnljh</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr: Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Princess Susan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Stephen Chew</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>BTMY</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Parkway East/Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Icydolphin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Shu Fen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Babybabylew</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Herma</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Courgeous81</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Kaleb </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Crystaljc</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Babylon</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Marilyn Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Tracy Lim</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>maomao27</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Whitecookies</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Fong Chuan wee</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Bdmummy</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>kris</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Koms20</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Celia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Steanie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Verre</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim/Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Nashita</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>lish_zzz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Tres</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Elliot </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>betterworld</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>maddog</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>4season</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Jojo90</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Julien </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Jesus_beloveddaughter</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Sweetdream</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Kyler </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Angeliqueous</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>dino1709</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Sylvia</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>emmie77</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Purple rain</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Mommy G</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Piggy_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Devandra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Geri</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Woolala</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Etirine</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>jumbobo</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr john yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Wygum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Jan</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Annteo</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>22-Jan</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Clewlezz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Sim L.N</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Gaven </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Pauline</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Ian</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>shrekkybin</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Averie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Jo Jo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>Happybirthday</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>Gem_tan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>Xaramama</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Shamini</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>qq31</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>Mrs_R</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Devandra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>s_loh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD>Dr PK Tan</TD><TD>TMC/Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>Nimkulut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>pearl</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>Genrin</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>Freesia</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>87</TD><TD>jennydino</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>88</TD><TD>Mimosa2002</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>29-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>89</TD><TD>Jermjerm</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>90</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>29-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>91</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>92</TD><TD>Dragonmui 2013</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Teoh Seng Hin &amp; Dr Lim Teck Beng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>93</TD><TD>Mummydt</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>94</TD><TD>fuzzy_love</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>95</TD><TD>Nickole</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Feb</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>96</TD><TD>Pinkdice</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>97</TD><TD>Shirleyjasmine</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>98</TD><TD>Yen</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Update: 18 Sep 12</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

GT Test: My gynae did not make me go for the GT test despite being tested positive for sugar in urine during my last preg (for 2 appointments). But I heard from a lot of mommies that the orange thing is really disgusting. And I can imagine! :/

Sunshine, dunno gender means u need to buy gender nutral clothes leh... :p

Freesia, easier la, cos my baby was at MIL's place so when she is done with bottles can sterilise. No need to lug to my place to do it.
happy.gif
Anyway that time (2008) the Pigeon steriliser was quite cheap - less than 120 i think... was it $90+?

Hammiebao, if i got boy and I wan a Q. I will name him Quintus!
happy.gif
It's such a unique name...
happy.gif
My gal oso has a calculated chinese name. This time round my second one I will also let them count. :p

haha.. yea manz..
happy.gif

im getting lotsa hand-me-downs and getting neutral coloured stuffs for cots, strollers etc ... we wana it to be a surprise!!

@GT Test, ehz, i often advice my patients that the orange syrup taste like orange juice wor, i personally did not took it though. My gyne is Ben Tham, he personnally advice me to abstain from bird's nest (as it is usually sweet) etc so that the chances of being a gestination DM mum is lower
happy.gif

My next appt with my gynae is scheduled in early Oct, at 25wk ++. It's in the evening actually, and my gynae told me nothing about the GT? Since it's in the evening, it'l be kinda difficult to fast right? Should I call up the clinic to check if I'm due for the GT test on this coming appt, so that they can advise me on the diet restrictions for the day?

Talking about steriliser, I suddenly rem mothercare steriliser v cheap! Coz the last sales, my frd bought and it's like $60?

Pls chk it out

Shice, can update my details on the table for your next round

#40 : Tres
EDD : 13 Jan (by detail scan)
Expecting a girl and mostly likely she will be called Colette!

Thanks!

Averie

I think the glucose test ( GT), nt compulsory. I was told to check as I put on 2kg every 3 weeks. So gynae suspected might be diabetes so hv to go for the test.

I din take the 1st preg.
happy.gif

Friends &amp; Bliss, I'm sure you'll be able to handle when no.2 comes. If your husbands are hands on type &amp; helps, it'll be much easier for you... I recall when I was expecting no. 2, I didn't know what to expect too. Then when no. 2 came, automatically knows how to multi-task. However before no.2 comes, must prepare no.1 to like no.2 first.

Yiping, oic, pre-natal massage I doubt I have the time to go also, needs to travel. Guess I'll just engage massage lady for home visits post-natal massage. Btw, are u the one who is getting clothes from taobao? Nowadays I'm getting forgetful liao..

Sunny, me and hubby will not be able to hold our curiosity on knowing gender like you!

Hi Shice, can update my details as well?

Nick : pocketpig
Baby # : 1
EDD : 7 Jan 2013
Gynae Name : Dr Loke Kah Leong
Hospital : Mount A
BB Gender : Girl
BB Name : Chenxi

Wonder if you guys can share who will be taking care of your baby after your maternity leave?

Both our parents were not able to help and we still thinking if hiring maid or nanny better ...

pocketpig: you can consider hiring maid or nannies or infant care. There are pros and cons for all of them, guess you have to weigh which one works best for you.

Back