(2013/01) Jan 2013

belle2006,

wow.. earlier than expected oso consider as emergency c-sect.. hmmm

in terms of bb stuff, i hv none. sold away or gv away all. luckily my sis gv it to her fren and she is helping me to take it frm her fren so hopfully can save $$

Bliss ling
I live up north too :D but I'll be in the east for the next few months while our place is being renovated.

Woolala
I'm a sahm too:D how old are your other?

Shice
Sent out message leh. I'm out now and cannot access fb :p
Belle
My oldest will turn 6 this year too! I think there are a few of us with 06 kids

angeliqueous,
Is the timing set already? Saturdays will be hard for me to commit as I have to wait for hubby to return from half day work and look after #1. Will see what time on Saturdays first and check again k...unless you ladies don't mind an 18 mth old roaming around the room imitating our poses. lol

Actually if # of pax is a problem you can advertise on the Nov, Dec threads too. That's how I joined the class as the other thread ladies were looking for people to continue their class.

cordyceps,
hmm will try to eat the slices the next time.

movies,
I still watch whatever I feel like, next up is Batman!

Wy,
For #1, mine was out on due date. 6 hrs of labour.

Woolala,
i'm a SAHM too. My older will turn 10 this year. It'll be a big gap between by boy and bb(girl/boy).

ry_an, I also wondered why my friend's c-section is considered emergency c-section but her baby came at around 4 plus in the morning, wonder whether is it becoz surgery had to be done in early morning to be considered emergency.

fullhouse, have you gone for the pri one registration?

wy, my first girl came at week 36+

Mimosa

wow! that's a big gap. i am worried abt the age gap between my 5 YO and bb le. luckily he has been asking so hopefully he will look after bb and not get jealous

ry_an
Ya, really BIG gap lor. Had a miscarriage 3 yrs ago. Had been trying hard since M/C but no result. I even went for the scanning of fallopian tube to see if it's normal.

So told hb, if this year still no result, we'll give up cos gap too big and I'm already 38. Then, miracle happened! I used up 4 pregnancy test cos I couldn't believe my eyes the 1st time!

My boy said he'll help to take care of bb. He wanted a didi whereas my hb & I are hoping for a girl.

Mimosa,

my boy mentioned wans didi too. but i didnt tell him juz ask him if he wana share his room and who he wana sleep with..
i hope to hv a gal but looking at the scan picture, i think its a boy as the outline of the feotus is juz like my boy

Delivery: Actually I'm quite nervous too even thou it's my no 2. Even more worried after reading an article from the newspaper that a lady gave birth in the car delivering twins. I wasn't even dilated when I was admitted to hospital to induce my no 1. Now keep telling my hubby that I really don't know when i shd go hospital since i didn't get to experience the warning signals of delivering my no 1. Ha! Ha! Now he scared liao..asked me to go on maternity leave 1 week earlier before EDD to wait...

Primary sch,

Thou mine still a long way to go but we have been thinking abt it when she was 8 months old. Looking at MOE website for the sch ranking every yr.

We may move house to be nearer to the sch, heheheh so much of been KS symptoms.
For west side mummies, Ru Lang is one of the good sch in Jurong = )

@ friends, my hubby asks me to go for ML 1 month before delivery.. I will rather work til near due date. As my office is near MT a and TMC, if need to be i can go ther staright while hospital bag in car .... lol

Meetup,
I'm in the North too, any gathering based on location or somewhere central? I'm not sure about my precise schedule as I'm stopping work soon, but I would like to join in if possible. Can update once you ladies know?

Friends, my first birth was induced also. why did you go to the hospital in the first place? you had contractions?

bliss, you have a 6 yrs old too? there is a sch ranking at moe website? i didn't know abt it, think will check it out.

ry_an, mimosa, belle and bliss ling, thanks for your info. cos i am thinking about whether my confinement will cross cny or nt. Most probably it will.

hi all mummies, pls check if i have let out any details.
<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Allyfan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>clumsyhumpy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jan</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Lizzie_grace</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Dr C K Toh</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Daisybuttons</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Princess Susan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Stephen Chew</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>BTMY</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Parkway East/Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Icydolphin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Babybabylew</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Herma</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>SupriseBaby</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Crystaljc</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Babylon</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Marilyn Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Tracy Lim Tow Yung Clinic</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Whitecookies</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Fong Chuan wee</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Koms20</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Celia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Steanie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Verre</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim/Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Nashita</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Tres</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>betterworld</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>4season</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Jojo90</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Snowhopes</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Jesus_beloveddaughter</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Angeliqueous</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>dino1709</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Sylvia</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>emmie77</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Purple rain</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Mommy G</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Piggy_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Devandra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Geri</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Woolala</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC/Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Wygum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Jan</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Clewlezz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Sim L.N</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Pauline</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Ian</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Jo Jo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Ho H K</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Happybirthday</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Gem_tan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Xaramama</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Shamini</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Mrs_R</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Devandra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>s_loh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD>Dr PK Tan</TD><TD>TMC/Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Nimkulut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>pearl</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Genrin</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>jumbobo</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD>Dr john yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Mimosa2002</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>29-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Dragonmui 2013</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Teoh Seng Hin &amp; Dr Lim Teck Beng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Mummydt</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Update: 19 July 12</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Belle2006, I was induced 2 days prior to EDD due to irregular heartbeat. No, didn't experience contractions prior before induced. Water bag burst by doctor.. LOL, got no idea how regular contraction wld be like...

Hi all,

I'm back from a tiring vacation.. seriously cannot travel while preggie not fun and whole body was pain even though we did free and easy!!

when for my gynae check-up yterday for my 15weeks scan.. EDD date keep changing fr 14 Jan to 9 Jan now to 5 Jan!! but i predict will be a DEC bb.

Gender of bb confirmed.. 100% boy my #1 so happy. yesterday keep hi five to didi and even told gynae didi name!!!

Same here. I went korea during my first trim and the nausea was really bad till i couldn't enjoy myself even though it was free and easy. And the sight of korean food made me feel like puking. lolz.

@ Belle2006,
nope, mine only 2 yrs 1 month old..hehhee... There is no ranking in MOE website .. I was looking at the web and happened to see the GEP (Gifted Edu Prog)

Hi Wy, mine’s no.54~ can help me change my EDD to 18 Jan instead of 23.
Thanks~~

My last visit to Gynae.. but still can’t tell is boy or girl~~

Full house , mimosa : cheers to sahm club! ! My girl is 3yrs old. I have only 3 hours precious ' me' time when she goes school . Otherwise we stick like super glue haaa .

Wah mimosa 10 yrs gap. Bet he will be a protective gor gor to be . I also ttc for my # 2 for coming 2 .yrs. At a point also almost lOse faith.. Just when we don't think so much about it , miracle happens . So precious !

woo... post r running fast n really can't catch up...

meet up:
haha west or north both category I also can fit in now... cos MIL place at west, mum place at north... own? homeless yet ar. *sob*

change of edd:
my gynae say to base my edd on 1st scan date wo... though 2nd scan i tot i saw e date shifted to earlier...

ctrus,
also first time mum here.
anyway my guess is maybe due to bb development the u/s machine will estimate diff?
then again, my gynae tell me to base on 1st edd... more accurate he tell me... duno y too. forget ask...

ry_an, ya loh.. my emergency c-sec from #1 cost me a total bill of ard 10k. hope this time baby dun come early.

belle, as long as u never fix c-sec appt w gynae in advance, it will be considered as emergency c-sec.

re: sch ranking
I thought sch ranking is from kaisu parents website? anyway they have alot of good info, like past balloting rate, number of vacancies every year, the ratio of each type of admission based on past year, etc. At least gives you an idea of how "hot" the sch is. haha!.

wy, my #1 was induced at 39+wk.

ctrus and jo: haha i'm a 2nd time mum but oso dunno y edd date keep changing. Gynae was saying bb eating and growing well and my guess this mean bb bigger in size and the scan will produce earlier date compare to the last visit.

Anymore for my #1 was born 37+ weeks and she already say cnf deliver early for my #2 so i will take the earlier date!!!

Nurse from my gynae clinic called &amp; said Oscar result ok, no high risk.

I saw my EDD change on the u/s machine, then i confirmed with doc again. He said is still the same...

mummies, check with you. if i'm not feeling well, down with flu should i still go back to my gynae for medication? or do you normally see a GP if you are sick?

my #1 i was 3cm dilated when i visit my gynae on 37week, 1day... so he assume I will pop on dec.. and end dec he going holiday leh.. haiz... he hope he will be the one helping me to give birth.. if not, will be his best buddy liaoz... piangz...

@ cheese, oh ya u goin to bring ur boy out tmr.. For me, my gynae gave me the traditional yellow med for flu. he said it is safe to consume.

Drink more hot water and rest well tonight.. shoo shoo flu bug

Can I be added in the list please! The last time I requested but my information wasn't inside. Hee!

1st Child
EDD 29 Jan 2013
Gynae: Dr Phua Soo Mear
Hospital: Mount Alvernia Hospital

Thanks for updating my details! =)

Wah so many post to catch up with!!

Meet up,
I'm also SAHM, can meet for lunch or hightea if not too far... I'm staying in Amk... Will give it a miss if meeting in west like Jurong... Haha

Ry_an,
My friend gave birth to #1 tried natural then dilation stopped after trying for 20hours then went for emergency csect... For her #2 doc say can try csect, end up same thing, dilation stopped after like 10hours so emergency csect again! I guess really depends on what u want, if u are ok to csect then just do it! Hahaha

Edd changing,
The edd that we see during gynae scan is base on the size of the baby so it will be keep changing as your baby grow!

@YSC, wow... i thought it is amnio... is it painful to do cvs? which one more invasive/high risk? Do you do OSCAR in first place? I didnt cos i am 35 yrs old so afraid that OSCAR will give not good result then also need to go for amino.

Bliss_ling, its my second time doing it. i'm 26 this year but somemore i need to take to make sure baby was health.
Doc very fast, not so pain just scare ... so i brought my hubby togather with me.

missy,
i go GP only... ya for flu is gif the small yellow pill. i check w gynae who aslo confirm is safe. of cos if can try not to take too much medication. rest well n take care~!

Shice
i didnt dare to look at the bills at tat time.. haha perhaps i should dig it out n take a look now. i know i paid lot as i stayed 1-2 days longer too

hammiebo
my #1 also dilated till 6cm and stopped i was admitted ard 8+pm and bb went into destress ard 6am so gotta c-sect. The wait was tiring. perhaps tat's y i develop fever..

Back