(2013/01) Jan 2013

Chlorpheniramine (the yellow pill that Jo is referring to) is safe during pregnancy. For cough, Dura-Tuss is safe too and is available over the counter from a pharmacist.

Ah Bui: Scary to hear that your friends c-sec wound BURST! How many years apart were her babies? Mine is only gonna be 18mths apart and I had c-sec for #1, so very worried... I asked my gynae before and he said the only time a previous c-sec wound can burst is during labour...

yellow pill to me does not work well.. sign. am having headache now.
sad.gif

<font color="119911">So looking fwd to my gynae appt tmr!
It's been a long 5 weeks wait!
Hopefully can see gender liao too as tmr shd be in my wk16...
happy.gif
</font>

Wy: thanks for updating the spreadsheet.

Back from my date with hubby, went watching batman, lunch then shopping before picking our son @Childcare center. The movie was superb!!!

Re: primary school
Wow, u ladies r considerig abt school Liao? That's fast! Mine is by default due to alumini and the proximity. Furthermore is a co-Ed school so boy or gal oso no prob. So I guess the primary Sch issue is solved for us.

Re: cvs
Is more invasive than amnio but can be down before 13wk, like amnio, it will tell u the gender of the bb.

Ldg: good luck! Hope Tat u can know the gender tomo.

Bliss, yes MIL story can write a book!
:p

I'm also a SAHM but sch days are always super busy, make breakfast, play , prep lunch, go sch, eat lunch n wash up then fetch.

Primary sch... think those with #1 will think?
I'm tored between 2 sch... 1 old sch, 1 walking distant sch. both are gd sch. I prefer the walking distant sch.

CVS.... I dun hv to do this time!
happy.gif
So hv to wait for a while to see sex of baby. Most impt is baby healthy n save.

Ah bui, ur frd's C sect burst???? this era still can? OMG! i ONLY know can c sect 3 times.

Bliss, u din take OSCAR? The 1st one I took OSCAR &amp; Amnio test.

Seminar:

"Embracing Parenthood" seminar of 28 July 2012
http://www.alife.org.sg/index.php?option=com_content&amp;view=article&amp;id=240&amp;Itemid=80

Admission is free
The first 200 registered participants will receive the goodie bags.

Join us at 'Embracing Parenthood!' on 28 July 2012 at Prudential @ Scotts! Admission is Free!

Register now to secure your place!

Email [email protected] with the following information:
Name: __________
IC #: __________
Mobile #: __________
Email Address: __________
Spouse's Name: __________
Spouse's IC #: __________
Spouse's Mobile #: __________
Spouse's Email Address: __________

Meet ups
Anyone think this works out better? I think parents with older child would want to spend weekends with them. So I'm suggesting a weekday lunch meet up without kids ( can be central or city) and/or weekends with children at somewhere they can be kept entertained.

I'm not not how those MTb with first child would mind? I'll make sure my kids behave like angels :D so you'll believe all children are angels and will have many many more children :D

Fullhouse,

I like ur " behave like angels!" LOL!!!

Please arrange and I will see how to join as child in afternoon class for only 2 hours. Weekend, I am ok as we can chat while kids play.
happy.gif

<font color="119911">How come I'm still having difficulty getting back to slp in the middle of the night when I'm already in my wk15-16?
Any ladies experiencing same as me?
Feeling so awake now...
sad.gif
</font>

Fullhouse: I second that! Mine is definitely no angel! :p has never brought him out alone without hubby, I can't manage him. At times I think I m Such a failure.

Ldg: me too! Woke up to pee at 5am and can't get back to sleep till now!

Going to our boy's childcare to celebrate racial harmony day later.

LittleDragonGirl: me! if i had to wake up ard 4am to pee, i usually will have difficulty getting back to sleep. just happened to me this morn... i had to toss and turn for abt an hr to force myself to sleep otherwise i won't have the energy to work...

<font color="119911">hmm.... Wonder y like that hor...
Already in 2nd tri and still have such sleeping issues.
I have no prob sleeping or getting back to slp for #1.
I'm waiting at clinic for my gynae appt! So excited! Keke...</font>

Thanks @YSC &amp; Piggy mum

@ piggy mum and Sylvia, yes i skipped Oscar and will be doing amnio

@ canopy, me too.. I think I bought her go downstair for a walk that all.. Most of the times will wait for hubby to bring her out with me..

Bliss, canopy
It's tougher with one child, really. They are cling-ier, and less independent. But with two they really can keep each other occupied and entertained.

Meet ups
Sats afternoon tea
28/07
04/08
11/08

Weekday lunch meet up
25/07
26/07

Put your names under the preferred day?

good mrng mummies... *yawnz*

i din hv any sleep the whole nite.. yes.. NO sleep at all.. totally cannot fall asleep! all i did was merely close my eyes, tose n turn in bed!!! hope i survive today..n dizzy monster will not come hunt me.

gp said i hv low blood pressure.. anyone knows if there's anything i can take to bu the pressure?

re: previous c-sec wound burst internally
sorry din mean to scared sm mummies here. i listern liao oso scared. last time my ob-gynae did mention at least a 12mths gap to be safe. my fren.. tink hers was slightly less than 12mths....it was kind of accident. she juz know of my preg..n kept telling me.. better dun try for natural. lol~

re: change of EDD
normally the first few scans.. ob-gynae will set the EDD based on yr LMP (last menstral period).. but as the beanie developed into fetus, easier n more accurate to measure the CRL frm head to tail (bumbum)... their system will then normally provide an EDD base on the length.

re: oscar
did my oscar @ NUH ystrday.. very fast. appt at 4:50pm, i went abt 3pm.. done &amp; over before 4pm. beanie was facing downwards initially, n after some shake, it turned to face up. did not manage to see gender. measurement passed..but need the combine results wv blood sample. they shld b able to send the final results to my clinic today or monday latest.

n from the measurement, my EDD has now chgd to 21 jan 2013...n im now in 13wks4ds. will someone help me amend pls.. many thanks.

littledragongirl: yes me too..i have have problem getting back to sleep nowadays. i did check wif my gynae as i was on this utrogestan for almost one mth and dis medicine cause drowsy and make me sleep immediately. But recently, i stop taking and had terrible time trying to go sleep and if i sleep will wake up at 4am and cannot go back to sleep after that. So my gynane say monitor for one more weeks den let her know again.

Meet ups
Sats afternoon tea
28/07
04/08
11/08

Weekday lunch meet up
25/07 - ahbui (but depends on whr woh.)
26/07

thnx fullhse. :)

wy, thanks for updating the spreadsheet. So trying to catch up with work this week... :p

FINALLY remember my PW for my old SMH ac... keke...

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="0000ff">No</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Nick</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby #</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">EDD</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gynae Name</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hospital</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">BB Gender</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">BB Name</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Allyfan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>clumsyhumpy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jan</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Lizzie_grace</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Dr C K Toh</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Daisybuttons</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Princess Susan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Stephen Chew</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>BTMY</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Parkway East/Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Icydolphin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Babybabylew</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Herma</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>SupriseBaby</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Crystaljc</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Babylon</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Marilyn Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Tracy Lim Tow Yung Clinic</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Whitecookies</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Fong Chuan wee</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Koms20</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Celia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Steanie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Verre</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim/Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Nashita</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Tres</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>betterworld</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>4season</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Jojo90</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Jesus_beloveddaughter</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Angeliqueous</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>dino1709</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Sylvia</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>emmie77</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Purple rain</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Mommy G</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Piggy_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Devandra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Geri</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Woolala</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC/Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Wygum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Jan</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Clewlezz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Sim L.N</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Pauline</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Ian</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Jo Jo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Ho H K</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Happybirthday</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Gem_tan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Xaramama</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Shamini</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Mrs_R</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Devandra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>s_loh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD>Dr PK Tan</TD><TD>TMC/Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Nimkulut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>pearl</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Genrin</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>jumbobo</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD>Dr john yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Mimosa2002</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>29-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Jermjerm</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Dragonmui 2013</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Teoh Seng Hin &amp; Dr Lim Teck Beng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Mummydt</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Update: 20 July 12</font></td></tr></table>

canopyhaze, so shiok.. can go movie and later go accompany ur gers. but do take care and dun exert too much! u still recovering from ur wound.

Meet ups
Sats afternoon tea
28/07
04/08
11/08 - shice

Weekday lunch meet up
25/07 - ahbui (but depends on whr woh.), shice
26/07 - shice

Can I add some comments? For weekend, can get somewhere where we dun have to sit down and eat kind? my #1 will not sit down quietly and eat one. haha. For weekday, see if can confirm soon. I will take leave. need to sleep in and take a break from work! haha..

thks fullhouse for arranging. &amp; ur suggestions sounds gd too! but hehe angles? i doubt kids can really behave. haha too guai not like kids liao. =p

Meet ups
Sats afternoon tea
28/07
04/08 - Josky (also depends on where)
11/08

Weekday lunch meet up
26/07

re: change of EDD
so what should be the more accurate EDD? based on LMP or based on bb's measurement?
mine also keep changing and when pple ask me, i don't know which date to say... haha

ahbui, u got low BP? My BP tends to be on the normal low side. So i get dizzy spells. The only way to prevent a blackout is to not do sudden movements - like getting up too quickly from sitting, squatting, etc. Passing out for a pregnant woman is no funny matter...

Sleeping issues: I also like roti prata... flip here and there (really damn cham). Change pillows, change blosters, change position, disturb hb... lol!!! think my hb oso no get to sleep well with me tossing n turning... :p

for meetup,

anyone bringing helper/ hubby to help look after the kids while we chat? hehehee... but then if hubby is ard, cant gossip much

xycartx, the EDD should be determined by your gynae based on his experience. It is believed that the bb's measurements (taken from head to rump) on Ultrasound at about 10-11 weeks is the most accurate for EDD calculation. Aft 11 wks, all the babies will start grow at different rates (i.e. putting on weight, length, etc).

My first gal, her EDD was always the same for every checkup aft oscar... so I dun have the problems u gals face. This #2 I not so sure if dates will change. Tmr seeing GYnae!!! YEAH!!!

LMP may not be so accurate unless u can pinpoint the date of conception (i.e. the fertilised egg implants on the uterus and starts growing).
happy.gif

@ snowger, hehehhee... my #1 sleeps like roti prata...lol.. i was like a worm hiding one corner instead cos she will flip and fly a kick on my face / tummy

bliss ling, sounds like my boy too. If can, i wanna wear those american football helmet to sleep. Everytime kana kick or punch on my nose, super painful one. Now i prob need a protection gear for my tummy too! haha..

My mum bought ginseng pills frm korea and asked me to eat. Is it safe to eat? She said the korean staff said that it is safe for pregnancy and I am already in my second trim! Haiz

bliss: the primary sch for #1 will be Henry Park Pri, got the alumini and quite near our house.
happy.gif

Fullhouse : thanks for arranging. dont think can make it for weekends, as for the 2 weekdays, am having amnio on 25jul, so the 2 days will be out for me as well.

Thanks for starting the ball rolling Fullhouse!

Meet ups
Sats afternoon tea
28/07 - Luckymummy
04/08 - Josky (also depends on where), Luckymummy
11/08

Weekday lunch meet up
26/07

LittleDragonGirl, congrats!!! My EDD quite close to yours, so hopefully my Gynae will be able to tell me the gender by next week appt.

Not easy to fix an outing I guess. I can't make it for weekday meetups next week, cos my bosses are all in town. Weekends are fine, but I have to bring my super-active boy along.

I will be going for my OSCAR scan tomorrow at TMC! Nervous! Hope everything will turn out fine! *cross fingers*

I do wake up to pee during middle of the night - my timing very fixed most of the time - once at 3am, another time at about 5am-6am. And I so far have no problems getting back to sleep. Haha!

By the way I went for a 12th week scan at the gynae a few days ago, I saw my baby moved and the sucking thumb action! Exciting!

Thanks snowger for updating the list! =)

LittleDragonGirl, congrats!!!

Ah bui,
din noe can do amnio test straight.

I think EDD is just a guide, no matter what is stated, it still depends when the baby wants to pop, right?
happy.gif

Meet ups
Sats afternoon tea
28/07 - Luckymummy
04/08 - Josky (also depends on where), Luckymummy, Sylvia
11/08

Weekday lunch meet up
26/07

weekday have to see time and venue to decide.
happy.gif

@ LDG, congrats.. your symptoms for having a girl as compare to boy?

@ Canopy, wow.. henry park is good sch.. My boss son is there too and Zoe Tay too

school,

initially looking at RGPS..but now shall look at Rosyth..however I live in Yishun so that mean i need to move hse qnd there is no sure proof of getting in

Dear Ladies

I would love to join this thread….actually I have been following up on this thread since my pregnancy was confirmed in April 2012. But I have no confident to join as my pregnancy journeys were not smooth.

Just for sharing, here are my past pregnancies:

1st Pregnancy in Year 2004
My first check up cannot see only an empty sac without fetus. I was told to return 2 week later for another scan as Gynae presume it could be in the early stage. 2 weeks later (I should be in week 7 or 8), again the Gynae could not found the fetus and confirm blighted ovum has taken place. I was scheduled to do D&amp;C 1 week later. Very sad indeed and also a BIG blow for me since it was my first pregnancy. I remember my due date for this pregnancy should be sometime August 2005. I did a mini confinement for about 2 weeks after D&amp;C.

2nd Pregnancy in Year 2005
After resting for 3 cycles, my Gynae advised me to try again. I was again pregnant and looking forward to my bb. Again when I see my gynae for the 1st check up, the scan shows only an empty sac without fetus…I was devastated as I have a strong feeling that history going to take place again. 2 weeks later, I was told to return for another scan, the scan result shows that its an empty sac, similar like my 1st pregnancy. My gyane advised me to proceed with D&amp;C in 2 weeks’ time. This time round, my gynae would want to investigate on the recurrent of my miscarriage after the D&amp;C. 2 weeks later, I turned up for my appt for the D&amp;C at the clinic. Just before my gynae proceed with the D&amp;C, he told me that he wanted to do a LAST scan before the procedure to convince that I am having an empty sac w/o fetus.

To our surprise, we saw the fetus with heartbeat………wow, all of us NEVER expected this outcome. My gyane said: Ok, u may carry on with the pregnancy. My daughter was born in March 2006. A very active girl now. Oh yes, I did amnio test for this pregnancy. It was Dr T C Chang who did the test for me. I would said he is a very skillful doctor and its painless.

3rd Pregnancy in Year 2007
This time round, I have a smooth pregnancy. From the 1st checkup, I can see my bb with heartbeat. I gave birth to my boy in Nov 2007. Again, I did amnio test for this pregnancy too….same doc, T C Chang from TMC who did for me.

4th Pregnancy in Nov 2011
My due date was supposed to be August 2012. My first few checkup were quite alright till week 7, the scan show that the bb got no heartbeat and has stopped growing. The size of the fetus remains the same as my last check up. So I proceed to do D&amp;C one week later and that was in Jan 2012. This time round, I didn’t do any confinement as my gyane said that I was in a very early stage of pregnancy, there isn’t a need to do any confinement. I was given 3 days’ mc after the D&amp;C.

5th Pregnancy in April 2012
After resting for about 2 cycles, I was preggie again. My first 2 checkup were not too good as my gynae commented that my bb heartbeat was quite slow. He said normal bb heartbeat should be around 140 but my bb heartheat was about 120….a bit slow, he felt. Nevertheless, I was told to go back for my checkup in a week time. On the 3rd checkup, I received good news and that was my bb is growing well + having normal heartbeat. Can’t describe my feeling at that point of time. Till now, I am coming into week 16. I am scheduled to do my amnio on 25 July and of course, Dr Chang will be doing for me again!

Bliss_ling: we r seeing the same gynae!

To all mummies going for amnio tests, jia u &amp; let’s pray that our babies are healthy! I will officially join this thread after 8 Aug when my amnio result is out!!

canopyhaze, eh.. my son is very young. Apr 2011.. haha! I'm just aiming, but haven done anything yet. :p

bliss ling, ya loh!! happily sleeping then always kana the flying punches and kicks. lol! do u intend to let ur ger sleep on her own bed soon? btw i was from rgps, but sadly my son cannot go in. that's y have to change target to hpps.

Welcome all new joiners!

Valerie, thks for sharing yr pregnancy experiences. Makes me grateful n gladful for the uneventual journey I have had so far. See u soon in Aug, and be back to share w yr yr mummy experiences. Many of us are first times and love to read advise from mummies like you!
happy.gif

@ Valerie, hihi.. Hope to see u soon in this thread. Everything will be fine = )

I seeing Dr AL Lim but Dr TC Chang will be doing amnio for me on 8/8. Am praying that all will be well.

@ Shice, wow.. nvm if #2 is a gal then can go rgps. The place i working now dont have direct link to the sch.. sad to max.

Currently staying with inlaws and there is no additional room thus so no reason for my gal to sleep on her own in her room but when my new place comes most prolly next yr dec, i guess hubby will persuade me to send her to her room. But for me, i cant bear it lor cos I so used to have her beside me thou flying kicks are common .. I have a hard time to go o/s, i cant sleep w/o her. LAst yr Nov, while in Gold Coast, it supposed to be happy travel but in my heart I was so sad and lonely cos my girl was not with me. Hubby ok leh , busy looking ard and did his surfing there. Perhaps we as mummies are more attached to our child.

bliss ling, yes i understand how you feel. I'm supposed to sleep in the guest room without my boy coz my boy kick very hard. but i also cant bear to sleep separately with him. quite ironic, instead of the kids having separation anxiety, we are having it! hahaha..

Back