(2013/01) Jan 2013

Babbiee: his clinic assistance told me he will be back on 18jun.. that will be 2weeks ltr!!! Zzz +.+" time pls pass faster.. :D

Any mummy here experiencing goosebumps throughout the day? I can be perspiring at this moment and at the same time getting goosebumps all over my body... Sigh... Hormones...

s loh,
ya la trust us, u wouldn't even want MS! is like living hell lo... haiz~

OT:
hai~ end up i also OT still in office now... & gosh the MS feelings is coming/building up again... eating my hotdog bun in hope to 'cure'... *pray* so dun wish to vomit in train later!

<font color="aa00aa">bbJes: wahhh 2 weeks.. my next appt is 21 Jun. so when u booking appt? i think 1st few days his clinic will be pack like mad.. cus everyone should be seeing him. usually like that.. i bet his last day also. OT till siao lo.. poor guy. LOL btw is this ya 1st? </font>

Babbiee: no wor, I did not book appt.. I also think that when he's back sure pack like mad.. im seeing him at his sk clinic.. my hubby is going for his reservist on 20jun.. so maybe I go see him on 22jun.. this is my 2nd! How abt u?
happy.gif

Canopy,
I also having very bad gastic. Gastic for past 2 weeks and throw up due to gastic.

Now will wanna puke even if I do cooking and hubby family wants to have a BBQ for father's day. Wonder how to survive.

since i cook once after knowing i preggy, i stop cooking after finding what i use to like tasteless and i also cant stand cooking smell anymore after that

Fabbie: thanks for updating our records. My gynae: Dr Yvonne Chan, delivering at TMC.

Cherry: do take care and do a mini confinement. I shared ur feeling too as I had one too during early this yr.. It ended at 3 weeks.. U will get conceive again soon! Take a good rest and nurse back ur health and body.

This thread moves very fast.. Can't catch up! Haa. Today I went for my 2nd checkup, at my 8th week! Gynae did a v-scan and I heard my bb's heartbeat. Hee! So glad this round, it had pull through till this stage..

For sharing: Usually there's two Oscar test to be taken: at 3mth- to check if the foetus developed well, mummy blood test for any symptoms like Thalaessmia group etc. At 5mth- a detail scan that include ur bb gender, growing size, organs development etc. I'll be taking my Oscar for the 3mth in July..

Hee.. I'm one of the lucky ones that didn't get any ms for my 1st pregnancy (my girl is 2yo now). Then I was telling my fren.. I hope to get ms too for my next pregnancy.. So that I cam lose some appetite and lose weight!

But At start of this 2nd one, I'm began to be down with flu, feeling lethargic and some nausea feeling.. Then I tell myself again.. No no.. Pls dun let me have ms.. Luckily till now, no symptom of ms yet.. But still have a slight reduction in my appetite for each meal.. Yet get hungry easily too. But now almost everyday, feeling super super tired.. Have to sleep by 10 every night.. Do the rest of mummies feel tired easily too?

Now.. 2nd one coming.. It's quite an headache.. Dunno how to handle with 2 kids.. We dun intend to hire maid.. Any mummies with experiences to share??

Jojo90, I also down with flu.. super sian.. this my #2 too, intend to send him to CCin Nov(when he turns 2) then my mum will come and help me out..

Fabbie, can help me update the list? thanks

Nick: Hammiebao
2nd baby
Dr: Dr SH Kee
Hospital: Mt A
EDD: 30th Jan 2013

Thanks!!

Ling2,
No choice. Have 2 kids - 4 &amp; 5 yrs old and they are attending fullday cc while i work. Can only make up to them bycooking some homecook food which is less msg compared to outside.

Icyjo,
If u look at the way i cook, you probably die of laughter. cook 1 dish liao go toilet vomit for 5-10 mins then come out cook 2nd dish then go toilet, come out cook 3rd dish.

Morning everyone
happy.gif
Yest zz 3-6pm then dinner out then my boy time then zz again 1030pm till now, tt med making me real drowsy

Tres:
Thankyou. Guess so trying to get myself prepared of what's best if I receive negative result, positive be great.

S_loh:
Keke push tt tablet in thru vagina lor then when pee will see white white white stuff coz of the ' casing' of the tablet.

Bliss_ling/ hammiebao:
Thankyou. Waiting for verdict lor.Thinking of what I shd do now waiting for blood test on sat to test HCG level, if doubled if today be great then need wait till next wed take scan if can see heartbeat double gd gd but then see what's gynae's advice &amp; comment if ever will seek 2nd Gynae opinion. Coz It be torturous to carry on the preg if the baby is not normal, just like a Frd of mine 2yrs ago despite bad result she&amp; Hb chose to continue &amp; by wk30 the bb stop growing then she request for extra test to match what gynae mentioned earlier then no choice went abortion. And now her 2nd is 1mth+. I think then be worse coz have 30 wks attachment . Morning I'm more rational ba think more logical stuffs haha, night super emo. Now googling &amp; prepared myself for whatever results I get what I shd do.

BbJes:
Errrmmm ur previous preg bb without heartbeat is naturally ms afterwhich? Possible to PM me coz I'm facing same prob trying to look for similar case mummies to get myself prepared.I try pm you but u don't accept pm.

Full house/ hammiebao:
I pm u both 2 wks ago u received? Or my pm having problem coz no reply fr bOth

And I think I will come in next Wed with my result, kinda blame myself for not following all the Bantang myths I been ignoring it that's y my #2 have such prob , maybe she/ he is those 小气 type. For my #1 I followed strictly &amp; háve a perfect boy without MS or spotting.

Meanwhile all of u take care of yourself &amp; baby well &amp; eat mOre though have MS/ES at least some nutrients will go to baby b4 vomit out
happy.gif

i have been trying to stop taking coffee but now suffering with headache. Panodol is not helping my. Thinking to go GP later on.

I will be travelling to philippines on the last week of Jun for biz trip. It will be my 11th week of pregancy. Hopefully no more MS, else I am not sure how am i going to survive there.

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Allyfan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>BTMY</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Parkway East/Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Lizzie_grace</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr C K Toh</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Icydolphin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>SupriseBaby</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Babylon</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Nlimm</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Koms20</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Celia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Snowhopes</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Verre</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim/Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Tres</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>betterworld</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>4season</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Jojo90</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Angeliqueous</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Mommy G</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>22-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Clewlezz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Jo Jo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Ho H K</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Xaramama</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Shamini</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Mrs_R</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Devandra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Nimkulut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">With Missing Information! :p</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Jlau</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Nashita</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Purple rain</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Missy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Update: 8 June 12</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa">Gals i have update ya info ^_____^ hope didnt left anything out

BBJes same #2 also ^^ but im seeing doc normal at CCK ^^ </font>

nlimm, oh dun blame yrself for not following the pantang myths, I a sure u have read that BB in its first trimester whether it grow or thrive depends on him/herself, nothing mummy do can help or control. It's only 2nd trimester onwards that our responsibility sets in.

U have all our blessing and Baby dust sprinklings on you! Hugz.

Fabbie: can help me update? Thanks

Baby #3
EDD 25 jan 2013
Dr Adrian Woodworth
TMC

nlimm, hope you are better. Pat pat.

bblove, my kids are also 4 and 5
happy.gif
#1 is eager to have another sibling. #2 is very upset and cranky on her youngest position in the house being taken up by someone else.

nlimm, due to spotting and bleeding, my hubby also sort of blame himself for letting me visitng my frens after they delivered, attended wedding and full month.. he is now very stress and I keep having to tell him that what is meant to be ours will be ours especially my mc last June when bb heart beat stopped...

Not sure whether u are a chirstian but all i want to say is that God will give us the best He can give.. Jia you and be waiting to hear good news from u soon k = )

before my MC last june, #1 sticked to me like glue... the funny thing was that once gynae and sonographer confirmed no hb, on that very day of the confirmation, I went to fetch #1 back from IFC and guess what she stopped sticking to me .. it seem that she knows that no one will snatch me away from her.. it weird..

morning everyone,
gosh m feeling down today... duno y... only thing to look forward to is the 1st appt tml. hope can see bb &amp; come back here to update info.

bliss ling,
u will have a way when the times comes. mum are almilghty!
happy.gif
we can be "stronger" then we imagine when the need arise. That's y we r woman. ;-)

my MS just started and almost puking entire day... yesterday worst.. puke at mrt station... feel so embarrased!

usually how long will ms last for?

@bliss, so we can't visit friends after their confinement now?

weiwei,
did u prepare plastic bag w u? best to have plastic bag w uus nowdays if u r experiencing MS. just in case we need it. ytd I also almost vomit in the train. hai~ even seated down also feel terrible, trying to slp/nap it away. eventually end up align le vomit alone the pathway back home. really torture.

duration of MS depends on individual de. some ppl dun even experience it. heard might be hereidary. if ur mum have MS, u could b higher chance of having MS also. out of curiosity, I asked my mum n she was telling me she MS till 4-5mth when havign me! gosh~ keeping my fingers crossed...

Jo, blissling: yes, agree.... 船到桥头自然直。somehow when #2 arrives, #1 will live up to his mark of a elder sibling. My #1 was only 1, can barely walk when #2 came. He was picking up toys for her.

Having 2 kids doesn't mean twice the work. Many things can combine and do together. Also, the kids entertain each other. After the initial adjustment period, my #1 needed less attention from us. He was busy talking to #2 in their own baby language. Quite a funny sight to see them blabbering baby talk to each other.

piyoz,
hehe that muz be a v nice cute screen to see the 2 bbs blabbering tgt.
happy.gif

ladies,
duno izzit hormones acting up or wat... just had a mini fight w hubby when he send me to work this morning... somehow feel like as if I'm a burden to him... then was complaining that he only tired yet I am tired, sick frm MS &amp; also still need to deal w all the discomfort lo. talk till tears.
sad.gif
guess that's y feeling down now... hai~

piyoz, great info. cani ask how did you do your confinement then? Can share? I'm torn, dunno how to do when #1 around?

Jo, pat pat, 1st trimester always very tough. Hb will be more understanding.

Haha, ya, very funny. #1is boy, pick up talking very slow, at 12 months when Mei Mei arrived, he can't really talk yet, only know simple and short words. So when Mei Mei was a few months old and can start "Yee Yee" "bar bar" "ahah".... They were chatting with each other.

Very funny - like they were engaged in a very important meeting or sort.

Feeding him also became easier when meimei came. Maybe he scared his food will be snatched away... So he ate much faster.

good morning ladies!

nlimm : don't blame yourself on not being pantang.

today is the worst day of my ms!
started vomitted out my dinner last nite, then whole nite, giddy and tummy feels bloated; and farted a lot. didn't sleep much due to frequent urination, this morning, vomitted for 20mins, while bathing, till yellow gastric juice and some blood came out cos my vomitting is too "violent", forced myself to drive to work.
sad.gif

Tres, confinement? I do simplified, not the very traditional one. My mum help me. She will help to cook. MIL do marketing for us.

My mum will look after #1. I look after #2 myself. Cos I do tbf, #2 sleeps with me at night. My mum tries to let me rest by looking after #1 in day time. We will time nap time of both to be together. So that both sleeps, and then both she and I can catch some rest.

My #1 only became angry when he sees me bf #2. It was quite strange cos I didn't bf him, so he shouldn't be very possessive with the breasts. So I always got to feed #2 in the room away from his sight.

@ piyoz, that cute.. thanks for your advise = )

@ weiwei, some will not visit but then depend on individual too..

@ jo, true.. will deal with it and praying for God's strength and wisdom.

@ josky, i also feel very tire. Quarrel with hubby cos he likes to watch tv prog and only will help during tv advisement or after the news...

@ canopyhaze, pat pat... hope u feel better.. is it indigestion from last night dinner? hope it will go away ..shoo shoo ms ...

thanks piyoz... thanks for sharing, hiaz, still dun how to do confinement when #2 coming along. They tricky part is that #1 (hopefully) willbe schooling, then i have to go to my mum's place for 1 whole month?? I prefer it at my own home leh...hmm..?? will see how it goes lah!

caopyhaze, got blood, that's serious, have you taken those MS pills? Sometimes it is better to take so that mummy won't be too tired and dehyrated... pls take care hor!

bliss, really ah, i will have a lot of bb full months coming up wor! now you are making me worried, is this pantang belief within the 1st trim? or thru the pregnancy?

Thanks jo, bliss &amp; tres! I reckon is that i vomitted too much, hubby has commented that my vomitting sound is super loud, but i can't help it leh. Am feeling much better now, can't wait for my lunch, gonna eat steak today.

Hi Serene &amp; piyzo!

Piyzo: am thinking of not engaging the confinement lady as well, as my mil, maid &amp; hubby have offered to help. Mil will be staying with us for 1 to 2mths to help look after #1, she will help with the cookings, my maid can cook &amp; do the washings as well, hubby will take care of bathing the bb. Was thinking of getting a CL, but hubby thinks too many people in the house will make things worst. Anyway, it is just for 28 days. My mom will help to brew some herbal stuffs for me as well, hubby will pick it up from her.

Canopyhaze: good to know you are better. Steak is good!!! Good for baby growth. Good reason for me to eat more BK mushroom swiss. Yum yum.

I didn't have confinement lady too. Was ok. Not too bad. Hb who is usually quite hands off, helped out quite a fair bit. I did the minimum 28 days too. Very scared of confinement.

Anyone started maternity wear?

My pants getting tight. Got to find the loose ones. Yesterday dig out all my maternity wear to wash.

Tummy showing a little. Hb says is fats, cos I am plus size. Baby only 1 cm or less now. Sad.

piyoz : I had confinement lady for my #1, but for this one, i most likely will not be getting one. I am a plus plus size, maybe because i'm big, no one can't tell that i'm preggie, furthermore i have no tummy yet. I'm still wearing my office suits, but i think might need to get some elastic pants / skirts soon.

Nlimm, I did not receive your pm, SMH pm system always got problem one.. Don't think too much take care!

Bliss_ling, sometimes I also wonder how life will be when #2 come out, I will get #1 be involved as much as possible with #2... #1 very sticky to me too!!

Canopy, hope u are ok...

Piyoz, some of my rubber shorts are getting tight.. My tummy is always big haha... Think slowly I will change to wear dresses...

Anyway saw some tube Maxi dress at Forever21 selling at $21 only... Good for Preggy!

Hi ladies.. thot wanna share my exp with u all and see if you all can advice..

1st scan - doc saw gestational sac and yolk sac (ard week 5)
2nd scan (2 wks later) - empty sac!!!!!
- gynae imm say no hope and tell me consider flushing it out.. =S

of coz i wun just give up lydat, so i went to seek a 2nd opinion ydae.. gynae did a very detailed scan.. saw only yolk sac but still no foetus.. sighh.. so he told me to go back to him again next Mon.. but have pre-empted me that its not optimistic.. coz based on my sac size (33mm) shd see yolk + bb with heartbeat le..

he say have to b fast coz he is afraid that i may bleed (mc).. so far i do not have any spotting etc.. but it just kinda sux to feel preg symptoms but knowing that sth is amiss.. =(

so i need some opinion here..
1) anyone heard of such experiences anywhere?
2) if baby pop out only now, does it mean he is not growing normally?
2) will u all choose to wait further or go for the flush out?

Back