(2013/01) Jan 2013

karen and fabbie: mine is also a bright pink prenatal vit when i went to visit the gynea to confirm the pregnancy. i was given prenatal vit & folic acid to take every morning before meal.

Re: peanuts
i also heard to avoid peanuts cause scare bb will be allergic to peanuts when born. i didn't know mayo can't eat as well.

i am taking centrum prenatal muti -vit.. even thinking of buying those maternal milk powder eg Annum to drink.

But I am eating well, no MS and feeling well overall, so maybe should not drink that milk powder, skali grow too fat and big....

Okies, updated! Paiseh I got OCB, so pulled out those with missing info to put at the bottom... ;p and yah fingers itchy so did a bit of formatting... :p

mummies got the info please let me know so I can update! :p

minnieluv, is in Japan right? Can give ur ur japanese Dr name... that would be super interesting! ;p

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>Allyfan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LDG</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lizzie_grace</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr C K Toh</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icydolphin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SupriseBaby</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babylon</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nlimm</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koms20</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snowhopes</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Verre</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim/Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tres</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4season</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nimkulut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">With Missing Information! :p</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BTMY</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shice</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Minnieluv</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jlau</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Josky</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeliqueous</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Purple rain</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>L3x</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Missy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xaramama</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Dr Shamini</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa">missy: oh ya.. i also have the white pill to stablise.. last week cant see sac. hopefully this week can see le..

sighz.. i feel so stone today.. so stress at work.. arghz..btw.. anyone told coll or boss about ya pregnancy? i have not =( </font>

Hi Celia,
I have been taking mamil mama by dumex n it s low fat. I know of another brand, when u take it baby puts on weight. Its good to take supplements as not all vitamins n minerals can b found in the food we eat.

celia, the Centrium one is for concieving or for pregnancy? Cos I know that the Blackmores Conception/Pre-natal vit cannot be taken once become pregnant. :p

In pharmacy, the same brand which preggy ladies are usually given by gynae is called "Obimin". The tablets are pink (not sure if it is the one that the other gals are taking).

*enjoying my hot green tea now... ;p*

hmm how did u ladies hide ur MS / nauseous feeling while at work so as not to let other suspect?

wah today the 'feelling' is super jialet... just now dashed to toilet but nv puke... now keep feeling wann puke... hai~ terrible yet can't tell anyone...

fabbie, you might be early. I oso taking the "white pill" cos I had spotting and cramping earlier. Now dun have le, but still taking. You still very early in your pregnancy?

So far my immediate supervisor knows. I told him to keep it a "secret" until my 2nd trimster. He asked if I told big boss and I told him no. Anyway how my immediate supervisor came to know was cos that day I started spotting was a Monday. Wanted to urgently see doc, so told him I going to see doc at "TMC" (urgent. and may not be back so soon). After I came back, he ask me "so How?". I was quite shocked he knew what going to TMC signify... Anyway I said "Yar" and he said "Congrats!". wahaha...

fabbie: i also have not told my boss. thinking of telling him after 1st tri. but will it be too late? cause they say 1st 3 months only close family members can know right. pantang. haha

jo: sometimes i feel like puking, i'll pretend to cough. haha. quite hard to control so sometimes gotta chiong to toilet.

<font color="aa00aa">snowhopes should be edd around end of jan ba.. i have very mild brown spotting but doc still give me. but nobody having heart burn? -____- why am i having so bad today. arghz..

Josky: today brush teeth i already puke liao. then now in office. the same also.. nearly puke.. and i started to cough like wana puke then my coll tout what happen haha </font>

oh... my co v small... keep chiong toilet then boss sure suspect &amp; start ask liao... moreover i'm still under probation period till mid June... *stress* OMG

missy, my first preg I was forced to tell my boss when I was in week 5 cos he scheduled me to travel for work. so if there is no need can keep it a secret until 2nd trimster... I think mine difficult cos the tummy is coming out lor *faints*. Just that no one asked me yet lah... *heng*

courgeous81, heartbeat should be detected once fetal pole is found and is 5mm... actually the more accurate is based on fetal age, but the problem is most woman dunno when the egg was fertilised &amp; implanted.
happy.gif

This was something I shared with Minnieluv earlier in this thread.

1. "The fetal pole is a thickening on the margin of the yolk sac of a fetus during pregnancy. It is usually identified at 6.5 weeks with abdominal ultrasound imaging, and 6 weeks with vaginal ultrasound imaging. <font color="aa00aa">However it is quite normal for the fetal pole to not be visible until about 9 weeks. The fetal pole may be seen at 2–4 mm crown-rump length (CRL), and heart motion is often detected when it is seen.</font> In the embryo, the heartbeat is seen as a regular flutter, which should be first evident at 5 mm CRL. If the embryo is less than 5 mm CRL, it is possible for it to be healthy without showing a heartbeat, though a follow up study in 5–7 days will almost always demonstrate the heartbeat"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_pole

2. 5 ½ to 6 ½ weeks is usually a very good time to detect either a fetal pole or even a fetal heart beat by vaginal ultrasound. The fetal pole is the first visible sign of a developing embryo. This pole structure actually has some curve to it with the embryo’s head at one end and what looks like a tail at the other end. The fetal pole now allows for crown to rump measurements (CRL) to be taken, so that pregnancy dating can be a bit more accurate. <font color="aa00aa">The fetal pole may be seen at a crown-rump length (CRL) of 2-4mm, and the heartbeat may be seen as a regular flutter when the CRL has reached 5mm.</font>

If a vaginal ultrasound is done and no fetal pole or cardiac activity is seen, another ultrasound scan should be done in 3-7 days. <font color="aa00aa">Due to the fact that pregnancy dating can be wrong, it would be much too early at this point to make a clear diagnosis on the outcome of the pregnancy.</font>
http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/earlyfetaldevelopment.htm

Hi snowhopes,
appreciate ur detailed explanation. So in 5th week u can't detect much, is that right to say? I m seeing my gynae tmr as I had two MC before n I dont want to take any risks. Is it common to have whitish discharges at this stage?

fabbie, brown spotting the doc will still give as a precautionary measure one. I remember having it for my first but was during the 2nd trimster onwards.

That day I also cough until like want to vomit. then my hb was like "you wanna go toilet?". LOLZ!

I do not get heartburn but somedays I will get a bitter aftertaste in my mouth...

There are some stuff that may help relive ur heartburn:
- Don't eat foods that are known heartburn triggers. These include chocolate, citrus fruits and juices, tomatoes and tomato-based products, mustard, vinegar, mint products, and spicy, highly seasoned, fried, and fatty foods. For a complete list of foods to avoid, check out this chart.

- Avoid drinks containing caffeine (coffee, tea, cola) because these can relax the LES and allow acid to reflux back into the esophagus.

- Don't eat big meals. Eat several small meals throughout the day instead.

- Don't rush through your meals. Take your time eating, and chew thoroughly.

- It's important to drink plenty of water during pregnancy (8-10 glasses daily) along with other fluids, but don't drink these only at mealtimes. Large quantities of fluids can distend your stomach, putting more pressure on the LES and forcing it to open inappropriately. Drink some of your fluids in between meals.

- Wear loose, comfortable clothing. You need to avoid any tightness around your waist and stomach.

Hope all MS go away soonest!! I hated that! Hope I don't get it this time

Peanut: I think it's ok to eat in moderation, really canny avoid all food, my friend's sil eat peanut butter everyday DUI. Her preg and her baby is fine, but I won't feed bb peanut at least until 1yr old after born to avoid peanut allergy

Maternity wear
I love to wear oversize clothing and pair with leggings, easy n comfortable, just but bigger size and more stretchable leggings!

the centrum is am taking is for both TTC and already pregnant. Ther's not much iron n calcium inside, but dr told me that is good for 1st trimester.

Oh yes, my gf who is 5 months pregnant now has weak jelly knees, she said coz she did not take enough calcium during 1st trimester. So we all better watch out our calcium intake!

Mrs R, what is the other brand of milk powder u mention will let bb put on weight?

Celia,
Its either similac or ennum. My colleague used to drink when she was Preggy with her 2nd n 3rd.
As for calcium I read that u need to have calcium three times a day....in the form of cheese, yogurt...

mrs_r, I think in early early part of pregnancy, it could be hard to detect the sac on US, not to mention seeing the fetal pole &amp; the heartbeat. Week 5 is really early to see a gynae but because u had 2 MC, the gynae would surely wanna see u earlier (and it's great u are seeing gynae early too). Depending on the reason of your previous 2 MC, gynae can give u appropriate advice (such as possibly prostergone or hormone jabs to stabilse the pregnancy - based on what i hear from friends ard me who MC before).

Just to share that at my wk 6 scan, my gynae's scan only saw a sac (which did not have a fetal pole or HB). When I asked him if it's normal not seeing anything in the sac, he said that it's normal to not see anything as it's still very early in pregnancy.
happy.gif

As for white discharge, I happen to have googled it online cos I was having "abnormal" discharge. For pregnancy, the normal discharge can be transparent to white-milk-like.
happy.gif
Unless it comes out curdy and has an odour, you might wanna check with ur gynae. And of cos if it is brown, pink or red, you MUST CHIONG to your gynae (haha that's what I think).

celia, I c I c...
happy.gif
that's good... I think I should buy some calcium pills to eat since I'm not really taking milk at this point. was thinking of buying annmum (the only milk I felt was drinkable amg all the mummy milk brands), then hb say "need to start so early"? I rem my gynae telling me not to drink too much as it's very fattening... I drank leh but my gal still came out quite small.

Hi snowhopes,
Thanks for ur explanation. I m already taking hormone pills prescribed by a gynae I saw on Friday as my own gynae ws nt around. Tmr I m seeing him.

<font color="aa00aa">Josky: omg.. then u should tell ya boss first leh.. i remember when i have my #1 i just came in to the company like 2 weeks only then found out im pregnant haha heng is my boss okai with it ^^

Missy: but i felt that boss should know so they what to plan before we go ML from the day.. or maybe to be more careful =)

MrsR: akright.. will try drink more milk. =) thanks ^^

btw.. is it on 10 weeks then can see heartbeat? i already forget all these le. haha </font>

fabbie, I think from as early as 6 weeks plus onwards.
happy.gif

Karen, done!
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>Allyfan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LDG</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lizzie_grace</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr C K Toh</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icydolphin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SupriseBaby</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babylon</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nlimm</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koms20</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snowhopes</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Verre</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim/Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tres</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4season</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nimkulut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">With Missing Information! :p</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BTMY</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shice</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Minnieluv</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jlau</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Josky</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeliqueous</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Purple rain</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>L3x</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Missy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xaramama</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Dr Shamini</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa">thanks snowhopes! will take note of the heartburn. its only today that i have only.. arghz.. wake up morning like that.. think today MS is quite bad.. =S

Karen i have the same gynea with u! ya in CCK or SK? i always call him "Mr Normal" hee</font>

Detecting heartbeat
Generally earliest is around 6weeks pregnant, that's what I read from the web...

Babbies
Tooth brushing quite high chance to cause vomiting for Preggy, I experienced that during my 1st preg, very sian brushing half way wanna puke!

Milk for pregnant
Don't drink too much cos it will put on at for mummy too!! Anyway I bought enfa mum from malaysia, which said to be lesser fat compared to other milk for mum to be... Haven't see it in sg yet..

Dear all mummies-to-be,

I'm new here. Just met Dr Benjamin Tham from TMC for the first time just now. My EDD is on 18 Jan 2013. I am currently 6 weeks 4 days pregnant.

My husband and I were so excited and all smiles when we saw the sac and heard the heartbeat.
happy.gif

Snowhope,
After reading ur post, I think I'm super relax with my diet for #2... Haha I still drink tea with milk almost once a day and sometime coke... I rem my first baby, no coke and only drink milo!!! Hahahaha...
U mentioned ur girl was small size when she was born, what was her wt?

Hi all..

Re milk
I'm taking enfamama A+ for calcium intake.. It says to take 6x scoops twice daily.. But i take with 1/2 pkt of milo with 3x scoops twice daily... It says 80% lower fat hahaha but i tink nvm lah.. So long gd for bb can liao...

hai, dont seems excited for this #2.
poor baby..
sad.gif
maybe Im too emotional now..

My #1 was born small too, 2.56kg.
My sister baby also small one 2.6 &amp; 2.8kg. so I tink it is run in the genes?

<font color="aa00aa">hammiebao: today when i was brushing teeth gums no bleed i was happy and intact i finish brushing my teeth i was quite happy no stop brushing halfway. but till i start washing my mouth with water start to like vomit liao. -____-

karen: Oh.. mine is CCK but if maybe im not well then maybe sat i will go and see him at SK ^^ its ya 1st right? he quite funny man one.. last week i say my shoulder pain what should i do? he say eat panadol lo -____- then can i see tie da? he ask me whats tie da. LOL anyway hope u enjoy with him hehehe </font>

S_loh
Think I bought the same milk too! But I havent start to drink... Feeling lazy.. I bought chocolate flav, gonna mix it into milo n drink

Cheese
Cheer up! It's not with your control for feeling emotional.. Don't think too much!

just finish lunch. had curry chicken with rice but didn't stay in my stomach for more than 30mins and vomit all out after eating.
sad.gif

Poor missy...
some cannot control kept puking..

but on the other hand.. I cant control cos I eat too much.. its so annoying. I dont feel full...

Same as #1.
Hai...

super emo..

missy, try not to eat too oily?
Today i eat meefen soup with many tako ball.

I eat about 2.5bowl of it, my colleague was stunned.
sad.gif

Missy, hope u feeling better... Munch some snack when u can..

Cheese,
I also keep eating haha.. But the feeling to eat is better than to puke.. So don't be sad!

cheese: i had craving when i saw chicken curry stall. haha couldn't resist but too bad baby doesn't like curry chicken. rejected all of it. it's good that you can eat! i can't eat alot now if not i will puke. worried baby don't get enough nutrients.

hammiebao: thanks. i have a box of koko krunch in the office to munch whenever i'm hungry
happy.gif

Bb weight
My two also born small. But my entire clan (including hb's side all huge), hmmmm

It's good to have smaller bbs (not nec birth weight) the first year of their life. If you feed bb until buibui first year, the chance of childhood obesity and diabetes higher..

Btw, every single of the fat bbs (fed fat kind) in my clan have to put up with weight issue somewhere around 10-15 years old... Worst years to be unhealthy...

<font color="#49729C">cheese:: ^5 im oso eating non-stop. owas hungry! had a polo bun at abt 8am.. then chicken floss bun at 10am.. then 12nn.. (walked all the way frm suntec tower 4 to raffles city for) potato! sudden crave for the curry chicken baked potato frm potato depot. hahaha. nw abit of hungry feeling le. ya.. whn too hungry..den feel find of puking..so i eat n eat n eat!

am so looking forward for fish &amp; chips dinr at oriole tonite... btw..snapper is ok rite? i tink they shld b using snapper bah.</font>

hammie, i bought chocolate flavour as well.. i find just 6 scoops abit ewwwww.. but if mix with milo too much, so 3 scoops with half pkt milo.. haha..

Ahbui, u really can eat!!! Hahaha curry chicken potato sounds interesting! Never try the stall u mentioned before...

S_loh, ya I'm thinking of putting 2 scoops with a cup of milo.. Hahaha maybe the small tin can last very long for me.. Haha

Missy, eat small but many meals better for u, since ur be don't like full meal! Haha for my #1, I had curry almost everyday during my first trim... Hahaha I guess he liked curry then!

<font color="#49729C">hammiebao:: the potato depot is juz oppt thai express / soup broth (watever) there... beside the hkg cafe (i tink) of basement of raffles city. they hv just few flavours.. n i hv not tried many.. but i love the curry chicken. a set meal comes with a soup, salad and a drink too... just ard $10.</font>

hammiebao, my gal was about 2.6kg when she was born. Considered quite small since my hb's side all the babies min are 3kg and above...
happy.gif

Fullhouse, I did also see research about "fat bb" having weight problems subequently. so must thank lucky stars that my gal is small sized then... ;p

<font color="#49729C">re: baby's weight
hmmmm.. this time i tink i will be bearing most of the weights.

my babies were 2.13kg and 2.03kg borned at wk36.. thank God dun hfta go into NICU.</font>

Back