(2013/01) Jan 2013

so far, i bought samples packs of Annum, Abbot Similac, Wyeth & friso to to try before I decide what is the best tasting.

I find Similac sweetest of it. To the poinbt of being a little yicky, bearing in mind I am not suffering from nauesea nor any change in my taste buds. Annum is best 'natural-tasting', and i did quick check across all the brands, fat content is pretty much similar.

I think I will drink more of my 98% fat free milk instead of the milk powder. And it is cheaper too!

Missy - i had the same issue as you too, read online that it could be due to the prenatal vit that i take.. are you taking any now? Anyway am going to check with the gynae on the next visit..

karen: i'm taking a pink prenatal vits and folic acid. how about u? do update us after your next gynea visit on what gynea mention. mine is not really hard stool. is abit soft so should not be due to heaty and constipate. haha

I have been eating alot too, & I'm seeing big bump but Im thinking tt bump comes from the food I ate or really from the preg haha

Cheese84:
Haha me too yest I ate 2 bOxes of tako balls.

Snowhopes:
Wa so fast gender & name column le?!!! We only know ard 4th mth right?

Ahbui:
Ya both ur kids out in wk36? As in naturally they want to be out in wk 36 or? Coz I'm told the earliest if ever we want to induce due to some suspicious dates will be after wk 37 too

Milk:
U all all buy powder milk? I drink cold Meiji choco fresh milk leh those from ntuc de.

Baby size:
Wa all urs ard 2+kg, all by natural? My #1 was 3.3kg & mine is one of the smaller baby in my oct2009 gp, most of theirs very big:p

<font color="#49729C">nlimm:: oh.. twins safe frm wk 36 to 38.. in fact.. by wk 38, best to 'take' them out liao.. else will be fighting for space.. and esp identical twins.. very high risk. like triplets..i tink wk34-36... then more bbs..earlier......

mine was elective c-sec. not safe to try natural..

so to be fair.. this preg.. i will be selecting a date and c-sec too. (altho i had owas wanted to try out n be able to experience the labour pain n birth process!!)

ya.. most of the singleton babies i heard like hv birth weight of 3kg and above de. but..anyways.. healthy can liao.... that's wat we parents want most. </font>

Need advice. I am submitting my MC from Gynae, if being asked why MC is from Gynae, instead of saying I'm preggy, what other reasons can I say? I don't feel like telling anyone from my workplace till I reach 12 weeks.

Aspialle, updated!
happy.gif

nlimm, that time the gals discussed and they wanted the columns so I have it all ready lor... so that in future when one of u wanna update, can just pull out this table
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>Allyfan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LDG</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lizzie_grace</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr C K Toh</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icydolphin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SupriseBaby</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babylon</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nlimm</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koms20</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snowhopes</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Verre</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim/Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tres</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4season</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nimkulut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">With Missing Information! :p</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BTMY</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shice</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Minnieluv</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jlau</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Josky</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeliqueous</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Purple rain</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>L3x</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Missy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xaramama</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Dr Shamini</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

tigress, you can just say "woman problem" - aka equivalent to not saying anything la (it's like dur!)... You can refuse to disclose the "problem" right?

But if your company is smart enough, they should know why... Unless of cos u did some woman operation (but ur MC should be hospitalisation le)...

Missy - i'm taking the same PINK prenatvit &amp; folic acid as you... and i think the dark stools could be due to that Pink vit.. but just to play safe..

Tigress - Do u submit it to your boss or ur HR? If to HR.. i dun think your boss will see it right?? Anyway if they ask, u tell them u having cramps all the time.. then doc advise you to visit a gynae.. oops not sure if it works or not.. >_<

Tigress: i think you can do like what the girls suggest. if HR or bosses ask, just let them know is women problem. i think it's quite common for ladies to visit the gynea to consult on women's problem. don't have to tell them what is the exact problem
happy.gif

S_loh
How much is the milk selling in sg? I bought 900g for RM54+... Don't know abt sg price. I only drink it when I rem or when I feel like drinking... Hahaha

#1 birth wt
My #1 is boy and birth wt was 3.07kg I think hahaha, can't rem... Natural birth

My gynae clinic just called me for my swab test... I am tested positive for Strep B!
sad.gif
so worried now... just hope that it does not affect the lil one inside... *sigh*

tigress, the swab test results are out so no more tests to be done le... Won't be treated with anti-b since I am early in pregnancy. Doc gives me some pro-biotics.

I am just scaring myself after reading some online article which quotes "In pregnant women, infection with GBS may cause urinary tract infection, infection of the uterus and placenta, as well as stillbirth or miscarriage.” T___T

snowhopes: don't worry! eat the pro-biotics the gynea prescribe you and you'll be fine. i think the online article is scaring you. don't read them
happy.gif

snowhopes, dun worry, Strep B can be 'cured' by anti botics. I had that when I had #1 too! they only thing that is dangerous will be the birthing process where the bb will get the virus when passing thru the canal!
Listen to Gynae, everything will be fine!

My #1 was 3.25kg, natural w epi!

<font color="119911">snowhopes: Try not to worry! Gynae might prescribe you the anti-biotics after the 1st trimester. If by birth still not cleared, they will put you on drip of anti-biotics so that chances of baby being infected during the process thru birth canal will be greatly reduced. My fren got Strep B and just given birth to a healthy baby naturally! </font>

Snowhopes:
Y u háve the swab test so early? I thought usually it's at later stage of pregnancy then we do this test? Totally forgot all abt it. I read some articles abt 50% of all adults women carry tt but chances of passing to baby is low with prescribed antiboitics .

hi gals, thanks so much for the words of encouragement! Trying not to worry excessively and just trust that all will be fine. Especially relieved after reading LDG's sharing! Thanks so much!

nlimm, I had "abnormal" discharge - light green (?). So went to see gynae and got a swap done... So the swap did a culture and found among yeast (which i settled with the perssary), the Strep B infection...

Hi snowhopes,me finallly hv chance to come in n tot of updating the list today.. Opps, u hv done the latest update;) Paisay ah! But let me knw if u ned my help to update when u r busy;)

Oh yah, Can pregnant women eat century eggs? Safe anot? I knw cannot take raw egg but not sure on "thousand yr egg"?

Snowhopes:
Oicc I must have missed alot of posts
sad.gif
u takecare, everything be fine &amp; we be meeting soon with our big big bumps together
happy.gif

4season:
I won't eat century egg hehe I very extremely particular with food. Safest to eat all well cooked foods:p

Thx snowhopes for updating. Mine is dr Adelina wong, should be at mt A. It's my baby #2 btw, not 1. Take care and n trust it to the doctors, dun worry too much.

Snowhope, don't worry too much!! Article on the web cannot be trusted fully... Just follow ur gynae instruction and everything will be fine! My friend's wife has Strep B and her gynae say they are ok to have baby

Tres, am just curious, so Preggy with strep B will have to do csect? So baby won't get the virus?

4season,
I'm the very relax diet Preggy, I me everything can eat but in moderation hahahaha, I very Jialat... But I'm seriously more relax in my diet for #2...

Fullhouse : Parabens and Phtalates are found in plastics and some beauty products. my dr only say don't heat up food in microwave with category XX plastic box, better still don't use plastic box at all in microwave. in beauty products, as long as you just use and wash off type like shampoo, bath form or soap is ok. if apply on skin type like moisturiser or mask cannot as it seeps into the skin/blood veins and go to bb.
Snowhope : ya confirm dr say oxybenzone cannot use. Panadol can eat but Panadol Max no. Same thing Panaflex (patched) can but not Panaflex Max. I think i am hard core to bring the whole list for my gynae to verify..hehe..

Anyone signing up for prenatal classes? which one u heard is good?

Hi all, I've just confirmed pregnancy when I saw gynae today! It's a relief to see the blinking hb on the screen... However, gynae started to explain about screening tests for DS, makes me worried again..

piscean : congrats on hearing hb, i did yesterday too. my gynae also recommend screening tests for abnormality. there are 2 screenings available at 1st and 2nd trimester respectively. I think it is a precaution to just go for it, at least it is 90% accuracy and safest compare to last time people have to extract the amniotic fluid to test after we turn 35 yr - dangerous for bb and painful for mummy...

Congrats Piscean!!

The test is like a must to do now... At 13th n 20th weeks... Dont worry, those test is good lah..

4seasosn
I like century eggs and salted eggs!!! But hb banned such foods at our household coz they are thought to be carcinogenic iya!!!

But so far no cravings for them

Food that you can stomach
Come to think of it, the food I can stomach are mainly yogurt, fruits, and bread...

Parabens
Mummies who have already 1 or more, have you heard of Atezio (pardon the spelling, too lazy to check), but many PDs prescribe this for children when they have persistent cough, respiratory problems... It actually contains parabens, and many children med have it... But the amount is negligible lah... It makes the med smell nice...

Festivals coming..
Okok the few we can indulge (coz first tri passed): dumpling fest, mooncake fest, Christmas!!! Ahhh yum yummmm and we can eat yummy ding ding during hari raya...

Pardon my bo liao. Something to look forward to!

Hi gals, Updated! Any missing info please highlight hor... :p

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>Allyfan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LDG</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lizzie_grace</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr C K Toh</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icydolphin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SupriseBaby</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babylon</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nlimm</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koms20</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snowhopes</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Verre</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim/Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr June Tan </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tres</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4season</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeliqueous</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nimkulut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>L3x</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">With Missing Information! :p</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BTMY</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shice</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Minnieluv</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jlau</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Josky</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Purple rain</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Missy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xaramama</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Dr Shamini</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="119911">nlimm/fabbie/fullhouse/hammiebao, thanks! I sure hope we can all meet up with our BIG BIG bumps!
happy.gif

congrats Piscean! Agree with Hammiebao and Angel, both test are ok one lah... take it like the health screening test. The first trimster one is called OSCAR, the 2nd trimster one is called detailed scanning.

4season, no worries la... I happen to be feeling bo liao so i updated it lor. Century egg is my favie, i love it with that vinegar ginger? Mmmm I think in moderation is ok. I read in one of my mum's book that it can help with MS.

Fullhouse, you really cute la. I just hope that I wont be missing my CNY steamboat! I just feel that for this pregnancy, I do not mind the sweet stuff. Like if I feel nauseated, a sweet will do the trick! ;p</font>

Fullhouse : Parabens on medication, i will check with my gynae on my next visit .

I also ask for a list of safe to eat off-the-shelf medicine for small sickness :
Cough - mostly category 3 medicine for off the racks, so just go and see a GP and tell them u r preggy. Do not take "Pi Pa Gao" as there is no study that any herbs in there are safe for preggy.
Flu - Piritons (small yellow tablets)
Headache and sligh fever - Panadol only, but Panadol max cannot
Diarrhoea - Lactos Bacilan/ Lactos Guard/ Lactos Protexin (my spelling maybe wrong, but I use it before)

Hope this is helpful, anyone can add to the list.

Angel, thks for sharing... Ha. Ha... My gynae said Pi Pa Gao ok leh when I asked him last sat... Guess each gynae has their own forbidden listing...

Been feeling unwell last evening, slept around 8plus, now awake liao.... Siao liao, tomorrow going to be tired in office again... Cried and scared the hell of hubby. Never been so weak and I hated myself for being so whiny lately.... Very emo... Can't wait for the first tri to be over....

Friends, i guess so...hehe. my gynae don't recommend chinese herbs related as she say is not in doc "textbook", so don't take better be safe. i will just endure the don'ts for the sake of bb wellbeing ;)

take some warm milk and try to go back to bed, sleep is important. sweet dreams!

<font color="119911">angeliqueous: You can try the ParentCraft at TMC for prenatal. Opt for Mrs Wong's class - I was with her for my #1 and she's fab!
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="aa00aa">snow hopes: sure sure!! Where u stay? ^^

Wah today morning wake up keep vomiting and feel breathless too
sad.gif
hope later at work will not that bad. Tmw going to see gynea le! So excited but I think can only see sac ba. Can't wait for the heartbeat to appear. But then again I'm thinking should I postpone to see gynea a not leh. Scare later go see not much then pay so much again -.-

Anyway enjoy ya Wednesday gals! Good day ^^</font>

Hi mummies
Anyone of u ever experienced booodtest result showing hcg level is rising but not doubling? My gynae is vr concerned
sad.gif

<font color="aa00aa">FRIENDS: hugs hugs just relax listen ya favourite music or see funny drama or variety u will feel better. Fighting! </font>

Morning Alllll
happy.gif

Hehe later in pm gog to bring my boy to the festive village at esplanade with other mummies, any of u went?

Snowhopes: cheers
happy.gif

Angeliqueous:
Pi pa gao cant take? I think a few days ago one of the online mum said can.

Friends:
Oh r u worrying abt something? I was like tt &amp; break down very often whenever I thought of something negative.

Full house:
Same here! I'm up at 5am . U gotta the pm I sent u 2 days back ?

morning all!
happy.gif

sometimes i keep having negative thoughts. like if i don't feel cramps for a day, i worried something bad is happening to the little one. if i don't feel bloated i also wonder is there something wrong with the bb. like linking negative thoughts with every little things that happen. is it normal? omg i'm like stressing myself up and being so paranoid? am i the only one feeling this way? don't know is it too kan chiong as a first timer. haha

<font color="aa00aa">missy: no la ya not alone also. I also will think negative things also. Feel im stressing myself also keep thinking n thinking also And sometimes even will get nightmare also -.-

Nlimm: let me know is it fun anot. Hee got water play there is it? </font>

Back