(2013/01) Jan 2013

Canopy, hospital has instant fm to give bb right? Still need to bring fm?

Update: Seen gynae for 37th wk checkup, ctg monitoring showed normal heartbeat, bb growth less than 100g for past 1wk only.. now only 2.4kg.

Starting to feel painful strong kicks from bb since 2 days ago. Any of you has it too?

Hey mummies, been very sleepy after my csec, that's y never update here. Heh.. U all super active! Took me a long time to finish reading all the posts since the day I deliver.

Birth story
Nothing much exciting coz mine is scheduled csec. So everything went as planned. Checked in at 9am, do ctg, was provided a ward to rest in, shaved, did enema, change into gown (those wear from front, back n backside exposé kind), pushed to waiting area, then to operation theatre, took blood for cord bank donation, did epidural, hubby come in, and ta da! Baby's out. Haha.. Hubby goes w baby to clean n take measurements. I remain in the op theatre to remove placenta n clean up n sew back the opening.

Oh, something interesting was that my baby was originally faced down b half engaged. When delivered, gynae said she saw the backside first! My baby just turned into breech position super last min!! I didn't know can still turn after half engaged. My gynae joked that luckily I'm gg for csec, else if natural, then have to pay extra to go emergency csec due to breech position.

Been resting in hospital. Dunno y really very tiring n sleepy that I keep sleeping in between latching time. Not as if I went thru the natural pushing process. Haha.. That's y also didn't have chance to visit tigress who discharge 1 day earlier than me. Im gg to be discharged tml morn.
happy.gif

Oops, I mean i'll be discharged this morn. See, no day n night until
I blur le. Haha..

Re: TMC Stay

They will provide the maternity loop pad for u. After finish using, u can choose to buy another packet of loop pads or stick ons for $5.50. Anyway u r also paying for the first packet. Suggest to bring extra pads in case u finish using the first pack that hospital provides.

Tmc will provide u the gown (back n backside exposed kind). I wore for the whole 3 days. Second day, they did a body clean for me n gave me a clean gown to change into. Will change into outside clothes on the day of discharge. Alternatively, u can bring something u r comfortable to wear n breast feed baby with.

For csec case, I have to stay hospital for 3 nights. My milk came in between second to third day. Feeling super engorged. Got hubby to bring my manual avent pump to relieve some of the pressure. Coz my girl still not drinking much. The staffs here r quite nice that they helped me steamed my pump n transfer the milk to sterilised glass bottles. Foc! Haha.. (happy coz every little thing u take or do here usually will be charged to ur bill, so I try not to do anything extra to pay more) My advice is to just bring ur pump in case ur milk comes in early n baby is not helping to clear.

Canopy, no need to bring fm. Can request for hospital to feed formula if baby is too hungry for the first couple of days. They usually have samples for u to choose from.

TMC also provides toiletries, such as toothbrush, toothpaste, showel gel, shampoo n face towel.

Food wise, I find that their confinement food is not as good as when I delivered in apr 2011. But u never go hungry coz got tea break in the morn, afternoon n supper - ie milo w cake or biscuits. In between (even at night) can request for hot milo or ginger tea(only in the morn).

There's something new too. An electronic tag that is tagged to baby n mummy. (something like those RFID plastic tag u find on clothes when u go shopping, but smaller) so every time when u r near baby, ir when the baby's tag n munmy's tag are nearby, there will be this soft melody coming from the tag. Haha.. Something interesting. But to put a tag on the baby's (thin n fragile) leg is quite an heartache.

Ok.. That's abt it. Hope it helps for those mummies who will be staying at tmc.
happy.gif

Morning ladies! Thks Shice for the update! Interesting about the tag ya.. Today is 20.12.2012.
Am now week 37 weeks, 5 days. Not much big movement from baby le, just shifting kind of feeling
Surprise that baby still inside me! Everyone include doc say I might deliver early due to #1, hehe approaching week 38! Feel so fat with 20kg pile on me...

Surprising I still can wear my ring, my shoes n my undies! Previous one I wear my hubby boxer haha.. But my own shorts cannot Liao, wearing my hubby basketball pants.. N I'm heavier than my hubby!!!!

Morning mummies!

Shice congrats !! Your milk came in really fast .. V good
happy.gif
good to hear that all's fine

Baby kicks- mine also more of shifting here and there so more like kallang wave..

Cheese my own shorts also too tight .. I still squeezing in but bought some L size ones.. Hubby is super big size so I think his shorts will drop if I wear lol.. I'm feeling so excited that we can see baby soon but yet really scared of birth process.. Just hope baby safe and sound
happy.gif

Shice

congrats!!

I hv baby kicks and strong heart beat when he lay on my tummy. Like nw... my tummy is having hiccup!! LOL!

Cheese, undies I can wear but short & pants I cant unless those elastic ones. But sometimes when I wear still can wear, once I sit down, I surrender and look for bigger size. end up wearing gown.

Shice, congrat and thanks for sharing ... Great to hear your good news. Take more rest ~

I also have prepared the pads in hospital bag but I just use the normal sanitary pads ...

Congrats shice!! Wah, half engaged still can turn back up? Oh no.. Coz mine oso half engaged.. Bt doc did mention shd b wont turn back up.. Hopefully so.. Enjoy ur confinement!!

I tink the tag is to make sure the wrong bb case does nt occur again? At least they made some preventions.. Ooo painkillers.. I rem i didnt take any for my #1, gt bring hm oso, bt kept in drawer till now. Tink expire liaozz haha!!

Officially wk38!! Hopefully bb can survive inside for another.. 10days? Pass 31dec can liao!! Hopefully doc wont call me induce next wk..

Baby kicks: i still feeling kallang wave n bb pushing out. N gets painful when so pointed n bb push out bt no go back in.. Haha!! Bt at least i know bb is healthy inside. Move better than bo move..

Cheese: i still wearing my own pants coz i have the maternity belt.. Bt those wif zip gets abit tight esp when i sit down. Bt i gt wear hubby's clothes!! Those too small for him. Coz wear own clothes cannot cover bump!! Haha!! Gt limited clothes, so gotta wear hubby's unwanted clothes.. Like so poor thing.. Haha!!

Always refer to the baby center apps installed in my iPhone .. Just read this w37 article :
Braxton Hicks contractions may be coming more frequently now and may last longer and be more uncomfortable. You might also notice an increase in vaginal discharge. If you see what's called a show (mucus tinged with a tiny amount of blood) in the toilet or in your pants, labour is probably a few days away, or less.

As your pregnancy moves into its final phase, sleep may become a hazy memory. Your bump is now simply too big to allow you to lie down comfortably. If sleeping on your left side with pillows wedged between your legs and behind your back doesn't help, try settling in a comfy chair instead. In the final weeks, you may find that you get your best rests by sleeping sitting up.

Congrats, Shice! So exciting...one of the first babies on this thread.

Also week 38 today (like Julie)..had a false alarm 2 nights back - very painful contractions and runny tummy. I was all ready to go the hosp, changed...and then decided to lie down for a while. I fell asleep and it turned out to be a false alarm.

Saw my doc yest. baby is now 3.6kg. Not engaged, and no dilation. Doc said more likely action will be close to 40 weeks, lose to 4kg like my earlier ones. I lost 500g from last week, baby gained 300g.

I am feeling super tired, but yay...today is my last day at work.

Congrats Shice and thanks for your info...

@ Cheese, I have put on 20+ kgs as well =) haha!
My ring cannot wear liao, too tight!!

@ Chin: wow, yours already 3.6Kgs? So you need to opt for c-sect? or you can still go for natural? and ^5....today will be my last day at work too!! yeah!!!!! So looking forward to welcome my little precious =)

Rugirly,

No need C-sect (hopefully she stays head down) - delivered naturally for both my boys - the heavier (younger) one was 3.97kg at birth. I think they are just really tall (like hubby)..not that big otherwise.

*high five* last day of work today.

pocketpig (pocketpig) -i had "mucus tinged with a tiny amount of blood "
last week, and might be anytime..

waiting still.. haha.. other than that nth liao and it lasted 3days only

Congrats Shice
happy.gif
)

I removed my rings too, felt tight when removing. Hopefully can regain back pre-pregnancy shape then can wear back the ring. Else hb gotta buy new wedding bands? hahaaa...

Re: Braxton Hicks. I experienced it esp when I go shopping leh. My boy dislike shopping? Stimes will have sudden sharp pain at my vagina area.

Chin wow 3.6 kg! Chubby baby
happy.gif

I'm also 38 weeks and excited for my Gynae checkup tomorrow
happy.gif

Anyone had swelling of feet but the swell went down? My feet were quite swollen over weekend but during this week the swell went down.. I thought will swell all the way till give birth.. So a bit puzzled

Good morning ladies!

Snow : i couldn't remember the color of the liquid but definitely not the purple iodine, cos hubby applied for me daily. I don't think is alcohol, cos i didn't feel any stinging pain when he applied it.

Piscean : yea, TMC is providing FM, but thought of bringing it since i have bought. But hubby is asking me not to. Just use whatever hospital is giving.

Shice : Welcome back! Thanks for your detailed input. I think i will not be bringing the maternity pad & FM, just take from hospital.

Wasabe - my feet were slightly swollen sometime back but now not swollen. Could be due to a drop in salt intake and increase in water intake.

Shice, looks like ur experience quite good. I wonder if the food will be dissapointing leh. Back in 2008, I totally enjoyed the food! :p That time I heard either from this thread or my friend that Mount E has the melody tag... so apparently TMC also started this liao.
happy.gif

canopy, mine was some alcohol! Those in the dark brown bottle kind... I can continue updating so not much worries about that. Mummies who deliver can just do a samll simple post here and I will update the spreadsheet ya? Next week will be my final week in office.
happy.gif

Pocketpig, the app quite good right? The What to Expect one. I havent been reading it recently and was using it more for checking which wk I am at. I am currently going 38wks... 2 more weeks to go! And yeah, I do have trouble trying to get to sleep.
sad.gif

wasabe, feet swelling for my #1 came on and off. It's like some days really bad, the next day it goes off.

ctrus, it happened to me during my #1. I thought i needed to buy new bands. But now I can wear it back. Took me quite a few months before I could wear it back. :p

Wasabe, my feet didn't really swell for past 2 wks too. My guess could be baby position changed, or we don't have so much water retension now.

Canopy, i'll also just use hospital fm. Already has so much stuff to bring. Don't think I can squeeze my bfg pillow & manual pump in my bag also.

Re BHC:
I don't seem to feel any BHC. Seems like I'm not going to deliver anytime soon.

Shice,
Congrats! Glad that all went well! Continue to take care!

Maternity pads,
Think the private hospitals like TMC will mark up the consumables a lot. I saw the Kotex loop pads at NTUC today for S$1.70 per pack only wor. So mummies may wanna consider bring your own if you dun mind it taking up extra space in the hospital bag. But I note from previous delivery of #1 that the consumables like pads, diapers, etc charged by KKH are still reasonable though.

Baby kicks,
Ya, my little one also likes to do the kallang wave!
happy.gif

Cheese, Pocketpig,
I had some discharge, tinged w some brown color 2 days ago. But no more after that. Did not know that there is possibility that delivery could be near! coz also read that towards end of pregnancy, the birth canal is more sensitive etc. aiyoh, yesterday I still went to Robinsons sale wor. hope baby stays in me longer till jan!

Canopy:
Am #23 in the list posted by Snowger. Opting for natural delivery, baby's name TBA, staying in Bishan. Thanks for updating the list!

Wasabe, Piscean33,
Same here! My feet are also less swollen now. So far it seems to be only the feet and lower legs if there is swelling. Other body parts not too obvious, so can still wear my rings.

Happy 冬至 everyone! Do u ladies have family dinner on this occasion? This morning I already smell my downstairs neighbour cooking some great stuff. I'll just cook some 汤圆 with red bean soup for my family today.

Chin: yeah yeah!! U same as me coz our edd is the same!! Bt ur bb much bigger than mine! Onli 2.7kg. I dropped 100g bt bb gained 100g fm last wk. At least bb gained some weight. Guessing coz of my LS last few wks ago, didnt eat much.. Bt ok la, coz about the same as my #1, born 39wk at 2.915kg... So guess #2 will be same as jie jie small size!!

Juz now scary.. Coz choked on my drink so coughed abit.. N gt incontinence!! Faster chiong to toilet to pee.. I guess juz a coincedence coz alot of pee came out. Hehe!!

Swelling: i long ago never wear my ring already.. Coz scared stuck than cannot take out. Hehe!! Wearing as a necklace instead.. I nearly went to resize it after #1 was delivered coz couldnt wear. Bt lucky didnt resize, coz could wear a few mths later.. So wont resize this time oso.. Will wait till can wear lor.. As for swelling of feet, never reli go c if gt subside or nt.. I onli know i still feel fat la.. Haha!!

No work since wed afternoon.. Took mc after my med appt on wed.. Will be goin work on mon thou, bt its half day!! Tues hol, wed med appt can take mc again!! Haha!! And hopefully doc wont say wanna induce bb.. Than clear 1 day of leave.. Than is waiting for 31dec to pass and bb can come anytime after tat!! So fast!! Hosp bag still nt completed yet!! Oh no!!!!

Happy 汤圆节!! Haha!! Eat eat eat!!!

On BHC: mine is v frequent and sometImes can b v painful that I have to sit or lie down..

Feet swell: good to hear swell subside is normal .. My mil say old ppl myth is that gonna give birth soon after subside! So I got abit kan chiong lo

Yay tonight I'm gonna eat tang yuen! Can't wait
happy.gif

Happy Winter Solistice :p

im at my 36 weeks this week, so many of you at 38 weeks liao? i'll be panicking, coz both my previous ones were delivered at 38 weeks.

getting ready...
im not very sure if the hospital bag is packed, though ive been stuffing things in. i'll just bring whatever along when the time comes.

iya the concern are the two kids. lol. they will either stay with neighbours (thank God for great neighbours) or we'll just have to bring both along.

ill be dead meat if it is night birth again :S

canopyhaze
changed my hospital to Mt E. kamsiah.

wasabe

my leg nt swell but my tummy like bursting....:p
already cutting 1 meal to soup without rice, but still gng heavy 1 kg weekly.

Chin, 3.6kg! wah...so shld be ard 4kg when deliver?

冬至快乐!

Fullhouse

hahaha!! now then I think what if night contraction again. wat will happ to #1. :p

can request go back room? but #2 n above is faster right.

Hope I dun hv to handle contraction & a sleepy #1 then

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Natural / C sec</TD><TD>Birthday</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Area </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>17-Dec-12</TD><TD>Joewe</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>18-Dec-12</TD><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>28-Dec-12</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Freesia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Kerrie</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Yiping Faith</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Siewz</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>adehs</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Chinlee</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Julie_lin</TD><TD>Dr CS Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Dawnljh</TD><TD>Dr: Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Wasabe</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Princess Susan</TD><TD>Dr Stephen Chew</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Pocketpig</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Shu Fen</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Janelle Lena Cheng</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kaleb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Courgeous81</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Bdmummy</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>shirleyjasmine</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>kris</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Celia</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>lish_zzz</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Steanie</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Edward Tan Zhen Jie</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>yrteresa</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Colette</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>betterworld</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Elp_mum</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Sweetdream</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Marcel</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>Woodlands / Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Sylvia</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>clewlezz</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Etirine</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>jumbobo</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Annteo</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>Dr Sim L.N</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gareth</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Adele</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Averie</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kiara Jolie</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Jo Jo</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>jennydino</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>fuzzy_love</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>sunshine_81</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Nickole</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Feb</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Updated 21 Dec 12</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi all, this is the first time I am posting in this thread as I would like to join the mummies here although my EDD is 10-Feb because I am pregnant with twins and it is very likely I will deliver in Jan. Hope to get to know you all better!
happy.gif

Here are my details:
Gynae: Dr Douglas Ong
Hospital: Mt E
Baby #: 2 &amp; 3
Edd: 10-Feb
C-Sect (TBA)

welcome tzen. Nice to have a MTB who is concieving twins. Last time there was another MTB here but she v long never post liao...

Sylvia, u can get someone to help u jaga while u are "slogging" at the delivery suite? I was telling hb that we may need some help - depending on the time of my delivery. Hb does not appear to want to "plan" until when the time comes. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo...play by ear. If need be I will activate my mother or MIL.
happy.gif

Slyvia my weight gain also scary.. V scared to weigh weekly at Gynae now..

Full house you've got really good neighbors!! Can help u take care of kids wow!

Canopy really thank you for updating table!

Snowger: ya.. I ask hubby he oso bochup me.. I oso scared middle of the night, cannot be wake my ger up.. Juz bought season parking at mum's place for jan, starting 1st jan. so guess will move there fm 1st jan (provided bb dont come out earlier than tat), than at least i gt mum to standby shd contractions come middle of the night.. Bt problem is mum nt taking early leave.. Coz say for my #1 she took leave too early.. Haha!! Oh well, guess shd take things 1 step at a time? Most impt thing now is to Juz need to settle my hosp bag 1st hehehe!!

wasabe, actually i also got a very good neighbour. Sometimes having good neihbours are such a blessing!

Julie, I have a helper at home but she is quite new and I don't really want to put my gal with her at home alone. So I guess I will hand over a spare set of keys to my mum so that in case I go hopsital she has access to my house.
happy.gif

Snowger: gd for u!! Coz i oso don wanna trouble MIL.. Bt ask my mum for help nt as paiseh.. Hehe!! And i know my mum would be more than willing to help!! Well, bt i'm praying tat will give birth during day time, when #1 is in CC.. Than no need headache.. Haha!!

snowger, think the most is hb jaga! lol!!

Julie, day time i also worry as 3 hours sch, i was thinking ask sch can I last min call n bring her out. no one can fetch her after sch too. She's like my luggage to hospital.

dilemma!!! lol!!

Mummies with other children
thought im the only one with such problems :p... My mum cannot help. Prev PILs helped but now they are in the midst of renovation works and are all a bit 'tao hong' (hokkien), also not sure if they are willing if it is night time..

Recently, at a wedding, my MIL suddenly told hb about reunion dinner and how she wanted it at a nice restaurant. Hb commented he cannot commit as i might still be in confinement. She actually said, huh? thought your wife delivering after CNY??? I was like...Uhmmm...i have been pregnant for so long liao, still CNY??? Then she said, iya you come with kids loh...Hb went HUH CANNOT lah...kids you want to take, go ahead, i stay with my wife.

so see lah, they are under stress so not thinking too clearly, how to ask them take care...sigh,...

Canopyhaze
LOL, same as my hb, but after recent events, he suddenly realise better make plans else his parents CMI then we die... so we asked one of the neighbours and they even told us if it is night time and no one answers the door, we should call her mobile phone... the other neighbour went overseas, so will ask when they return end of the month...they are really obliging too :p

Kids at hospital
worse come to worse, bring them along? iyo... they go to the room to stay and sleep? I rem Mt E single room was not too big, might have to upgrade if both kids are over!! IYO>... Or bring me to hospital and settle me, hb bring kids home after delivery....

iya, i also 'tao hong' liao...sigh,,

Hi,
Really many post to read hehe. I'm now 36 weeks but my leg still not yet swollen like some of you do. Is it normal?

Sylvia,
My boy is like yours too. Have very strong kicks n heartbeat. Sometimes when I lay on the bed, all I feel on my stomach is his heartbeat. So amazing and fun feeling it. But his legs is very near to my chest there or the doc say the rib, when he kicks too hard or if his feet stuck there I'll feel a very sharp pain until I can't even get up. Then I'll massage that place and tell my boy ,"boy be good and move your leg down a bit. You are hurting mummy and mummy is very painful. good boy ok, mummy sayang you". Surprisingly like he really hear me like that and move his feet , I don't feel so painful after that...

Brand New Breast Pump, Slightly Used Motor

Hi Mummies,

I'm from the May 2012 mummies and I have a preloved, almost brand new Avent Twin Electric with manual pump to let go. I had this serviced at Philips last June 2012 and they gave me a whole new set - motor plus breast pump and accessories. The breast pump and accessories are all brand new since only the motor was needed to be replaced. I only used this for 2 weeks when I decided to stop breastfeeding. This comes in an elegant black tote bag. I'm letting go of this for $300 as I need to clear my space (Suggested retail price: SGD 779). Philips will honor this warranty since I have the receipt of their service. Date of purchase: January 13, 2012, warranty for 2 years, registered online.
7925485.jpg

Shirleyjasmine

Oh!! I have tot chest kick for #1 till blueblack! LOL!!! 1 big palm size. See born kungfu talent!!

LOL!!!

Fullhouse,
Wahahaha!!
Remind me of wat MIL commented when I went delivery room for #1, She said to hb.. " Why not tomorrow? Doctor said tmr, why she goes in now?"

When hub repeated what she said..... I really 3 black lines on the forehead while having contractions.

Ya... I already PM my gynae I have an illegal immigrant in my room when I deliver. Gynae smiled and said ok, we just keep a secret and act blur. :p

My luggage also full of her clothes, towel, activities from book to craft to keep her occupy.

wow until blueblack that mean he kick very hard lor. Lucky my boy kick not so hard. But yesterday while I bathing i hv some green veins on my tummy. Is it normal? I know they are not stretch mark as I already have it weeks before and now is applying oil trying to control it... Hope it'll work. Just a bit worry about the green veins one even turn a bit purplish...

Fullhouse, at least yr neighbour can help. That is best since they are really nearby lor. ;) for me, as long as my parents can go my home during my gal waking hours i happy liao.

I have only about 2 weeks to my EDD! And i still got things not done: 1) cannot find the swaddle blanket! 2) lil ones got no long pants! 3) i no buy maternity bra yet 4) i got no cny clothes!!! 5) my hair is like luan - havent cut yet. Panic mode activated v soon! And i jus got nag by MIL cos she say i neve drink coconut. Lolz...

Sylvia
yah lor, see lah, why you dont follow her schedule!! LOL>..i think elderlies get thrown off when things are not according to their plan...

which hospital will you be in? Hmmm, so what is going to happ during your delivery? will she be along the corridor? with hb (therefore hb not with you)? or in the hospital room?

Snowger
1. i bought new ones
2. same here...just swaddle i guess if i deliver now till before i find some...
3. just bought
4. i think dont need CNY clothes liao... was wondering if i should 避年
5. my hair is luan, my nails are crap... everything not ready...so i really should consider avoiding the entire CNY celebration

Tzen
welcome!!! we have the same gynae!!

Back