(2013/01) Jan 2013

snow : no use wan la. Normally they give 3 days grace for you to go back to touch up without any extra cost; thereafter needs to charge $$.

canopy, I feel so cheated...
sad.gif
cos gel suppose to last for at least 2 weeks lor, the ones I do usually last at least 3-4 weeks. One week only the whole nail peeled!!!! now so awful... cos the colour is dark red. *sigh*

Canopyhaze: I'm row no 17, kindly help me to update:
Name: surprisebaby
Edd: 2 jan 2013 (c-sect) @ mt a
Stay seng Kang

Thanks for update the spreadsheet.

Morning mummies!

When wake this morn super duper back ache!! Mayb coz now slp on right side more comfy so i juz kept it tat way, when wanna turn to left side coz abit cramp liao the right side super aching!!

Went for wk38 check up yest. Doc say bb haven totally down yet, which i interpret as haven engage la.. Bt head down la.. Than he say 'nvm, we wait another wk'.. My onli reaction is, i'm nt due yet mah!! Bt i told him i don wan dec bb leh.. Than doc ask y?? Bt my due date oso nt dec.. Dono y he so kan chiong.. Haha!!

Wah u all do maternity shoot ah? My tummy so ugly got those stupid red lines.. C liao oso don dare take pic.. Bt thinking of doin family shoot after bb is out.. Last time when onli gt #1 didnt wanna do.. Coz i know i'll wanna have 2kidz.. So don waste $ do twice. Haha!! Mayb i shd take a pic of tummy soon.. B4 bb comes out..

julie, I know some bb won't engage until delivery. Which is a good thing - cos bb's weight wont be on ur pelvic the whole time while waiting for labor to start. i.e. less aches and pains at the pelvis.
happy.gif

Karbear, there is no maternity gown provided by the hospital. THe only ones they have are the blue ones where ur back and buttocks will be exposed. So do bring ur own if u can. I used both laughing gas and pethedine for my #1, judging from my threshold for pain - I think it was managable. I did not have back ache so pethedine was good enough to take the edge of the contraction pains off. I used laughing gas for a few of my contractions - eh to me it was not effective as comapred to pethedine. :p

wasabe/ piscean33

dunno can totally nt use iphone or laptop or nt. :p
but the last time when I just switch on, CL already told me must rest eyes n slp more since I bf. :p

but coz I hv a koala then hardly can't surf too coz constantly carrying n take care or bf.

rugirly
think the round & pointed nt accurate. some guess girl or boy, but I thinking must be either 2 loh. can be in the middle right.

Mine are pointed for both. from the back, cant see is preg.

v principal of #1 sch said looking at how the skirt fold can tell is boy. o_O

dislike those total strangers who walk up just to ask boy or girl when u dunno them. If they know, wat good will they get? tio 4D meh? LOL!!!

just like those strangers who kept commenting your bb is very skinny,blah blah. If mood no gd, I will ask them to shut up. A michelin bb might nt be healthy nor a slim bb might nt be sick too.

happy.gif

mummies: great! keep those info coming! target to finish the spreadsheet by this week. will update it when i m back in my office after lunch.

canopy > shopping again? hehe.. long weekend for me.. be on off from tml till 26/dec. looking forward to the break!

sylvia > more dislike those who like to pinch/touch my boy's cheek with their dirty hands.. how to tell them off??

moonchip

oh!! those pinch/touch cheek ar. .... my #1 taught herself, she will stare or turn her face away!

when younger, I will move body away when carrying bb so that they cant touch.

dunno why they like to pinch & touch right....

sylvia > ur #1 smart. mine, just gave them a curious look.. sigh.. hard for me to move body away as #1 was in pram.. ya, no idea why.. then my mom 'consoled' me saying ur bb cute, so ppl want to touch. zZz.. touching their head or hands, i am ok la.. but not the cheeks and even bb's mouth! :mad:

canopy > are u ok? hmm.. think i missed ur question. Will wait a while more before i 'add' my info to the table..

Snowger: reli? Ok.. Gd then.. Next appt next wk, hopefully doc will say wait 1 more wk.. N tat'd b jan liao!! Survive nt being a dec bb!!! Haha!!

Sylvia: wat do u mean by skirt fold? I oso don like it when pple u dono ask boy or ger.. They juz curious lor.. Kapos.. Like evn after the detailed scan say ger, i gt collegues say they still think is boy. Oh well, when delivered than can 100% confirm.. Bt as long as healthy can liao. Still rem my sis told me when her boy delivered, the 1st thing she checked was whether he had 10fingers n 10toes.. So funny!! She still had the energy lor. I rem once my #1 was out, nurse did put on my tummy, i juz nodded.. Coz no strength liao. Onli when they cleaned her up and put her back beside me than i reli saw her face.. Coz rested while they cleaned her up and doc clean me up. Haha!!

Moonchip: talking bout pple pinching n touching, yest when was out for dinner, this indian woman juz came up to my ger, while holding her fon, like taking my ger photo, she touch my ger cheeks.. Tink my ger like wanna siam bt paiseh to siam.. She didnt even look at me lor.. Norm the mummy nearby at least gotta have the courtesy to look at her n acknowledge rite? Bt after a while she juz walked away, talking to herself.. So weird..

Ooo btw, so happy!! Coz i passed my strep B test!! No need antibiotics!! Coz i had it for #1, tot tis time sure kena oso.. Yahoo!! Save some $$.. Hehe!!

I just did pedicure yesterday! Can't cut nails, need help. But I asked for no colour, just gloss this time. Easier to maintain..

Sis helped me take maternity shots, so I feel very safe exposing my ugly stretch marks
happy.gif
The photos turned out so pretty!

And yes, I also don't like it when strangers come and guess boy/girl. Then have to entertain them. next time will teach kid to turn away when ppl pinch her cheeks...

Stretch marks,
I'm very prone to those. Have marks from growth spurt as a teenager, my mum has lots of stretch marks too. So I didn't bother with any creams. True enough #1 didn't develop until the very last stage like after week 36. Now I'm seeing a few red streaks across the centre of my tummy. Have not inspected my bum and thighs yet. Sigh. Only consolation is that it gradually lightens into a silvery colourless vein. The only real cure after that is laser or some other beauty treatment at those salons or doctors.

Stranger comments,
People are very weird. Normally you wouldn't dare to comment on another person's figure or body shape right? Dunno why when you're pregnant suddenly pple think its ok to openly comment on or criticise your weight gain/bump shape/size of bump relative to preggy weeks/water retention etc. super insensitive! I lost count of how many pple have told me I look big for the number of weeks I'm at.

moonchip

touch mouth?? I will sorry and block their hand.

all bb are cute loh. got see ugly bb meh? LOL!!

Julie

Eh.. I dunno as I was wearing dress, so she came over and ask me is it boy, I nodded and asked. She said she looked at how my skirt fold or rather how the skirt shape to determine.

Eh... I know my neighbour scan is girl, come out is boy. but to me... this era still hv such cases? Or the scan so bad or totally gential hidden off?

So far, only heard this case where sex is wrong.

Those who take photo will end up takeing my back as I will step in between to block without them realising.

Few days ago, caught one holding HP like taking phone, so I walked like crab and block her. :p

I also scare kid being kidnapped though sg is safe. never know when it will happ just have to be alert.

Moonchip, haha. this Sat my week 33 check.

For those who dun like ppl to pinch/touch ur baby, u purposely take out wet wipes and clean the area that ppl touched, in front of them. then they know cannot anyhow touch!

Julie, my hb told me, when the nurse carried my baby to him, got tell him to check got 10 fingers and 10 toes anot leh.. haha. then he said got to sign to confirmed checked.. i only got to know it recently when i saw a tv program abt something, then he told me. else i oso dunno got such thing. haha..

Ya lo Sylvia, i also find it not accurate....and i also got met those strangers telling me BOY right? ai yo they really hor!!!!!! LOL

LM

Talked about that #1's classmate's mum commented loudly as waiting to fetch kid.
Aiyo... ur face very fat, ur should, your body, your breast,blah blah all very fat nw.

I like preg nt fat if skinny then die loh!
Plus she is those type give birth, weight triple n cant go back type. n said when she was preg, she ate 3 packs of chicken rice etc each meal.

To me...... bo liao. Usually I act blur n pretend dun hear her talking.

nickole

think by the time u take out wet wipes, they already gone.

We din hv the chk toes & fingers instruction.

Sylvia,
She's probly hoping u will be like her and can't lose all that weight. Some pple ah... Nothing good to say then just keep quiet!

Oh yah then a related response to whether this is boy or girl: they will look at my #1 dd, then "oh." When I tell them #2 is a girl. As though they feel sorry for me. Grrr!

Sylvia, u can quickly take out if they attempt to touch.
i dunno whether is it Mount A have this or becos mine is csect. i think cos the other day i was telling him to see properly and recognise our baby before they tag baby, then he told me got this procedure to check fingers and toes.

nickole > hard lor.. u cant pre-empt them. ya, i did take out the wipe and wipe #1's face and cheek.. but they already gone lor.. zZz..

LM > ya la.. like for me.. ppl will chat up to me.. esp those aunties at coffee shop, asking when due, what gender.. and since is boy, they auto assume #1 is girl. then went on to ask about age gap all these. they shut mouth when i said #1 is also boy.

sylvia > erm.. i came across an article (cant remember from where). it says all the gender scanning done during pregnancy, is only 70% accurate, even though the sonographer commented that it is 99% girl/boy..

canopyhaze > wow .. they have delivered ! They have very close EDD with me, but so fast already delivered ..
Btw, can help to add my location to Tampines ? Just moved from Bedok to Tampines 2 weeks ago ...

Averie > progesterone pills? I will chk with my gynae about this pill, coz I really wish for 2013 baby ...

Snowger > I also started on leave in 2013 .. will start my maternity earlier, perhaps baby come out on time.

Tried to do some pivot table analysis on the list just for fun :
- Dr Paul Tseng has most patients among all other doctors, then followed by Dr Benjamin ..
- TMC has 29 patients, followed by Mount A with 15 patients, then KKH ..
- Besides of those blank locations, most of the Jan mummies are come from Tampines then followed by Bedok. Hehe .. I also one of the Tampines mummy : )

Hello mummies !

Pocketpig.. Wah pivot analysis so cute lol!

I also encounter strangers touching my dd face and pinch her cheeks.. Got one time I was at MBS viewing platform, an Indian couple came up to me ask me if they can carry my dd to take a pic.. I got a fright!! What if they run away how ?? Donno what these ppl thinking.. Quite scary!

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Natural / C sec</TD><TD>Birthday</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Area </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>17-Dec-12</TD><TD>Joewe</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>18-Dec-12</TD><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Yiping Faith</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Siewz</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Julie_lin</TD><TD>Dr CS Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Chinlee</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>adehs</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Wasabe</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Dawnljh</TD><TD>Dr: Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Princess Susan</TD><TD>Dr Stephen Chew</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>28-Dec-12</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Pocketpig</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Shu Fen</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Janelle Lena Cheng</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Courgeous81</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kaleb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>shirleyjasmine</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Bdmummy</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>kris</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Celia</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>lish_zzz</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Steanie</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Edward Tan Zhen Jie</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>yrteresa</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Colette</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>betterworld</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Elp_mum</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Sweetdream</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Marcel</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>Woodlands / Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Sylvia</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Etirine</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>clewlezz</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>jumbobo</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Annteo</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Adele</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>Dr Sim L.N</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gareth</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Averie</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kiara Jolie</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Jo Jo</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Freesia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Kerrie</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>jennydino</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>fuzzy_love</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>sunshine_81</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Nickole</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Feb</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Updated 20 Dec 12</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

wasabe > they might be on the pretext of 'wanting to take pic with ur child' but in fact, thinking of attempting to take away the child..

sigh.. not to be racist here.. but then the ah nehs are really weird..

So far, female ah nehs will stare at me rudely as though being pregnant is a sin. same 'response' when they see me carrying my #1.

Moonchip, read before similar article. But so far hardly n v rare got sec wrong.

Nickole, think I rather block their hand then go take wet wipes . Plus also too sudden to able to open bag n take out esp dun hv wet wipes on standby on hand too

LM, maybe.
Lol!!! Some ladies will share with gd intention but some really really weird.

Oh .... Think the Indians like fair kids. I hv always met some n they ask but at least they ask to take pic. Some even ask if they can invite us to India. But is terror when u see all crowd ard to touch , hug n pinch .... So warm but scary!

canopy, I kaypoh ur table a bit... shifted all the c-sec mummies up the list... :p

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Natural / C sec</TD><TD>Birthday</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Area </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>17-Dec-12</TD><TD>Joewe</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>18-Dec-12</TD><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>28-Dec-12</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Freesia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Kerrie</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Yiping Faith</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Siewz</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Julie_lin</TD><TD>Dr CS Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Chinlee</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>adehs</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Wasabe</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Dawnljh</TD><TD>Dr: Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Princess Susan</TD><TD>Dr Stephen Chew</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Pocketpig</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Shu Fen</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Janelle Lena Cheng</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Courgeous81</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kaleb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>shirleyjasmine</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Bdmummy</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>kris</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Celia</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>lish_zzz</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Steanie</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Edward Tan Zhen Jie</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>yrteresa</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Colette</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>betterworld</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Elp_mum</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Sweetdream</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Marcel</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>Woodlands / Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Sylvia</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Etirine</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>clewlezz</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>jumbobo</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Annteo</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Adele</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>Dr Sim L.N</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gareth</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Averie</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kiara Jolie</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Jo Jo</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>jennydino</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>fuzzy_love</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>sunshine_81</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Nickole</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Feb</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Updated 20 Dec 12</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

sylvia, my gal also experienced it at Genting. There was an Indian family there on holiday. The family didn't mean harm and all they wanted was for my dotter to take pics with their kids. LOL and yeah they ask us to visit them in India. :p

Julie: I asked my friend who delivered in KKH.. she says KKH will provide disposable panties and pads. Toothbrush too. But for the pads they will charge if you use theirs. So suggest that if we have, just bring along then we don't have to pay the hospital for these things..

Elp_mum: ok thanks!! I already packed disposable undies into bag already. Juz now tried packing somemore.. Realised i don have pads!! Need go buy later.. N cant find my marriage cert!! Oh no!! This is the disadvantage of staying wif in laws.. Coz we all cramping in 1 rm, so alot of stuff i bring back to mum place to keep.. N sometimes i juz forget wat i have brought back.. Need to find when i go back this wkend.. If nt die!! Haha!! Ooo wat bout towel? Hmmm mayb will bring own towel bah.. Guess will nt bring pyjamas.. Save some space.. Bringing quite a small bag..

elp_mum, that time I also bot maternity pads to hospital. Land up I got no time to take out and tell the nurse I have, the nurse already "piak" the new pack and took out 2 pcs for me to wear liao. LOL... so yeah, I was "charged" for the pack of maternity pads. ;p

Congrats to mummies who already delivered their babies.

Still waiting till the big day, so looking forward to bb faster come yet also hope bb come in Jan. Gynae appt tomorrow morning. Am going to pack my hospital bag today.
Think I had been walking around too much, Braxton hicks or whatever tightenings they were seems more frequent these days.

Think I will just bring along a pj gown n some maternity pads to hospital, if they provide can wear theirs , if they dun at least I got standby. Dun think will be much heavier to have them in the bag Anyway. KS Mentality. Hehehe

I also hope I wun be screaming n freaking everyone out during delivery. Meanwhile I am eating a lot n finding good food for fear of deprivation during confinement. KS mentality again. Lol

Re: maternity pad &amp; FM
I have bought a pack of maternity pad and 1 small tin of FM, was thinking whether to bring them along as well. Maybe i should. What do ladies think?

Ooh I always thought the maternity pads are part of hospital package.. Didn't expect them to charge extra.. But usually after giving birth they will help us wear immediately.. Then will open a pack then..

Serene you are not KS la.. I'm also eating all I can esp food that cannot be taken during confinement .. Cos confinement really v restrictive!

Canopy maybe maternity pads can bring esp if u don't like those loop kinds that hospital provide..

FM.. Maybe no need? You trying for bf?

wasabe : yup, mine is the stick on type, maybe will bring along. I will bf but doubt bf will kick in so soon. hospital will definitely fee bb with fm, and i am ok with it. So might bring along a small tin of fm.

my maternity pad is special type and special instruction from my gynae.... it's those cooling pad type when you can break and it will be cold so the wound wont be painful.

:p
dunno this time still have or nt.

sylvia, wah ur pad sounds damn cool siah! :p

Canopy, after ur natural birth u rem Dr tseng prescribe u alcohol to clean ur wound or the purple liq? I rem he gave me alcohol and it stung like hell until my neighbour gave me her new bottle of the purple liq and told me to give my below a "break" from the pain... :p

Snowger

yes... I never knew got such thing until then. Nw I wondering still hv or nt. Coz really nt pain as using it.

Talking about the alcohol, went to ask nurse can still use the old bottle I hv, she said ok. then I will reuse. LOL!!

Ok, confirmed mine is engaged since 3-4 weeks ago. &amp; anytime as long as we cross Jan. I dunna Dec bb. :p

sylvia, I don't want to use alcohol although it's really good since it really KILLS germs and bacteria... The purple solution is oso ok leh... But that one I gotta buy on my own... :p

purple one is those last time we fall down n use type?

Yes, it's painful esp apply to the wound.

Polyclinic shld hv?

Back