(2013/01) Jan 2013

@ canopy..Thanks , been to gynae and was given antibiotic for 3 days plus cough mixture.. nw better : )
Hub was so worried and asked gynae whether his baby ok anot cos I coughed so badly til back and chest pain...

@ Valerie and sweetdream, Dr lim said bb big so cut down on carbo and sugar .. said fluid too much ..faint.... So not eating durian plus less macdonald... Guess my an ...hsizz.. plus drink quite a mouthful of honey as remedy to my cough.. it
doesnt help yet gain wt

@ snowger, thanks gal... Will check it out : )

@ LM, due to extreme wt Gain this mth, I have gain 7kg from pre preggy.. this mth gain 3kg.. gosh.....

Thanks missy and tree.. will try
@ sweetdream, yes found cl thru pem.. took pre CNY PACKAGE cos no nanny dur cny.. so if come out on edd and hit cny for confinement then I will take tingka and ask hub to his mum to take half day leave for 2 wks since she clearing leave by then.

I staying with in-laws since this yr.. last 2 yrs with my parents.. can understand how u feel cos we both in same shoes .. no own hse yet ...

Bliss_ling, yesterday I just done my detail scan and baby estimates is only 336g. I still worry mine is big.... I think your is so much bigger. You really need to control liao.
But then again is base on estimate using all the measurement calculated, so may not be accurate. Probably your baby is bigger build than others.

Bliss,
Take care n have a speedy recovery. My bb at 20 weeks 5 day is only 280gm. But i not too concern abt the weight cos it is only an estimation. Not eating anything excessive or avoiding anything.

Hi mummies,
Happy weekend!

Bliss_ling,
Your bb is really chubby. You must been eating a lot of hao liao. Think just cut down on the not so healthy food, nutritious food must still eat. So yup, think no more Mcd for u, or maybe less often bah.

Prenatal class,
I told hubby i wan attend prenatal classes. My hubby went tell our frens who jus gave birth not too long, end up all told me no need to attend, if anything wan to know just look for them. Cos they found the classes not very helpful for them. So I think most likely I wun attending any classes since hubby also not keen to attend.

@ Averie,my #1 weighed 312g at 19 weeks 4 days during detailed scan last time but this one weighed 356g ... yes, must control but like LM, i like carbo leh.. how... baby big will be hard to deliver.

wow nice to see so many Jan mums-to-be!

Please add my details as well:

Name: maddog
EDD: 16 Jan 2013
Hospital: Mt A
previously)
Baby Gender: Boy

Hi all,
Oh who's doing the updating now?

I'm chipsnchops on the list..
Nick: chipsnchops
Edd 17 Jan
Hospital: Mt A

Bliss ing
Think the Gynae is concerned about gestational diabetes. The diff btw bbs isn't that significant at this point. Just cut down on carbs and maybe replace with complex carbs? Bread with wholemeal, rice with brown rice and noodles with whole grain noodles?

Prenatal class
Actually I also think it's a waste of time. Those info all can be found online and whatever you need to learn, learn from cl! They are better than those nurses teaching the classes, ESP when it comes to hands on.

I think prenatal class is good for first time mum.
My fren highly recommending TMC Mrs Wong Boi Boi class. She comment that her class is good and informative.
I have enrol to attend the class Oct 14.

Hi babes,

Would like to join the jan mtb, can kndly add me
happy.gif
I m super new to forums n has been encourage to join.

Nfck: fuzzy_love
Edd: 31 jan
Hospital & Gynae: Dr KW Lee @ Glenagles

Looking forward
happy.gif

@ serene, yes.. will cut down on mcdonald..

@ hammiebao, big hor.. nw scare liao, will try cut down on carbo.

@ fullhouse, yes will do it.. eat complex carbs as often as I can.. MIL cooks white rice so i will cut down on it too tonight..

BBlove : I been drinking ENO Ginger for relief. It does help for me.

Bliss : u r welcome. I oso gained a fair, about 3-4kg from my pre-pregnancy weight. So i have switched to brown rice, wholemeal bread, and low fat milk.

Canopy, 3-4kg ok lah... Haha I gained about 3 at 20weeks... But I'm eating normal 3 meals... My aunt always nag at me ask me to eat more... Haiz...

Averie, same here, I signed up for her class on 13 Oct.

I gained 5 KG already. Hubby insists that I have to eat more. I'd cut down on white rice.

i did my detail scan last fri, however, the report given to me didn't advice on what you gals had shared. Just want to know if it is normal for the sonographer / gynae to advice on these?

1) No. of fingers and toes
2) Cleft lips
3) The length of the baby

@ canopy, I went for hospital tour last fri and have booked the room. Well, during the tour, we were informed that no more reno in TMC. Think last fri was quite quiet cos we managed to view the Single room, premium delex room etc. I like single room at level 5, better than what I had when I stayed at level 3 in Yr 2010.

Hub was telling me the excess amount for premium single can be used to book a nicer room at MBS instead.. He trying to psycho me to choose back single room.. wahhahahaaa... Well, I dont mind cos I dont use pc during my stay too.. hehehee.

junior : the sonographer has advised lotsa things except the no. of fingers & toes. So i reckon diff sonographer or gynae will advise differently, but so long they say the bb is fine, it should be ok.

@ Averie, Mrs Wong Boi Boi class is good and informative..

Prenatal class,
Thou the infor is good but then it still subjective.. I followed blindly when was told bb dont need to drink milk for 5 days and as my bm was slow to come, we gave gluccose.. Regretted cos my bb was hungry and even the nurse told me to give FM to supplement first.. In the end, bb had hernia (weak intestine wall due to excess crying) and need to give pacificer as advised by asst prof in KKH.. Heart pained to max and til now I still can rem it vividly.. scolded my hub for it.. Causing me depresion during my stay in TMC and post preggy

bliss : i oso booked my room during my last gynae visit after the detailed scan on 01Sep. It is Single Premium Room and will be located on level 5, it cost abt 588+++/nite if i am not wrong. The rooms at level 3 are mostly single room or twin room.

dear mummies,

Do you all feel emo toward your other kids now? I do and was telling my gal that she must have sufferred so much while been my child.. haizz.. I cried inside my heart..

My #1 was sweet when she sayang my tummy and said "sayang di di".. Am touched cos initially, I mentioned before that she said " dont want bb and beat bb.. aawwww... she seems to grow up now thou only 27 months..

Think a lot of us experiencing the increase in weight gain! I was shocked that i m increasing at a rate of 1 kg per week for the last 2 weeks! Scary! Now, a bit scared of weighing myself.. =P

Been close to 6 weeks since i last saw my lil one. Cant wait for my appointment this thursday.

@ canopy, level 5 rooms are better and not many babies cos not many 2/4 bedded rooms.. hehehe... Will want to get out of tmc soon cos I will miss my #1, My first love

Oh, i forgot to mention: my sonographer did advise me on the 5 digits on each hand and leg at the detailed scan so i think its normal bah..

my ex colleague give birth at 9+ am and got discharge at 12pm next day, so fast one ah?

I cannot rem.

1st one was born at night and I spend another day in the hosptial, natural birth le. she also natural birth

bliss : i actually asked for rooms @ level 6 as i remembered i stayed a few times at level 6 before and liked their services. By the way, the nurse at my gynae's clinic has mentioned to me that the services @ level 5 are better as the charges are higher.

Hammiebao, how long did u wait on Sat? haha.. i broke record manz! went at 430pm for my appt, wait till 7pm then got to see Dr Kee and i was the last! lol!

talking abt baby's weight, my baby is 375g during my last scan at 18w4days! i think i gained abt 3kg from pre-preg weight too.. haha..

My gynae said my placenta is near my previous c-sect scar. hopefully it wont stick to it, else will be complicated liao
sad.gif

nickole, I reg at 9:30am, got to see Dr Kee at 11:40am.. I was #4 in the queue! clinic super packed..

My gynae does delivery at 4 hospitals, I'm still considering if I should stay at Mt A since its having renovation now..

Bliss_ling,
Dont feel bad towards your girl, its your hormones! Sometime I will be very short temped with my boy too.. sometimes he will sayang my tummy and say "Baby".. nowadays he always pull up his top and tell people "Baby" pointing his tummy.. haha

@ hammiebao, true.. i love her soo soo much.
my hub mentioned that it a tedious work to take care of #1 needs.. i was pissed and told him "u think it so simple to take care of kids meh"

He was given time off to do his stuff on sunday plus time to watch his news etc.. If I am the one who sound out my tireness, he will ask me to get his mum to help which I dont want due to gender bias.

Different treatments
Well, after know the gender, mil will ask me see doctor when I coughed badly. 360 degree change .. really gender bias. Now she will try to be nice to my girl cos she knows I dote on her alot.

@ canopy, I been to level 6. Quiet but then 2 of my frens stayed in single rooms at level 6 and the rooms seem quite old to me.. could be the lighting i guess..

Thanks ladies for sharing on the room at TMC. I guess I might hv to book my stay at TMC end of this mth when i go for my checkup.

I saw Canopyhaze mentioned that the services at TMC 6th level is good....I think not too bad as my recent stay at TMC also at 6th level.

Ladies : i got it all wrong. Just went to check all my previous hospitalisation claims, and found out that the level i stayed before was level 5, and the 2 times my son has stayed during hfmd & high fever were level 5 as well. I must say the services were excellent! I stayed on level 6 before during my wait to be transferred to level 5 for my recent op, the rooms are ok.

@ Val, I booked it thru patient service counter at level 1. Faster cos book thru clinic, they also need to bring it down to the counter..

Thanks Canopy.. Level 5 is brighter and i like it

bliss : i booked thru' my clinic. Yup, i like level 5 as well. the package excluding the room charge for level 5 single premium room is about 500+++ higher than a normal single room if i am not wrong.

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Allyfan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>clumsyhumpy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jan</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Lizzie_grace</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Dr C K Toh</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>adehs</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Daisybuttons</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Princess Susan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Stephen Chew</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>BTMY</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Parkway East/Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Icydolphin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Shu Fen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Babybabylew</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Herma</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Courgeous81</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Kaleb </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Crystaljc</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Babylon</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Marilyn Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Tracy Lim</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>maomao27</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Whitecookies</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Fong Chuan wee</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Bdmummy</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>kris</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Koms20</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Celia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Steanie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Verre</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim/Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Nashita</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>lish_zzz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Tres</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>betterworld</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>maddog</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>4season</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Jojo90</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Jesus_beloveddaughter</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Sweetdream</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Kyler </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Angeliqueous</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>dino1709</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Sylvia</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>emmie77</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Purple rain</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Mommy G</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Piggy_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Devandra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Geri</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Woolala</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Wygum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Jan</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Clewlezz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Sim L.N</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Pauline</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Ian</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Averie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Jo Jo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Happybirthday</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Gem_tan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Xaramama</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Shamini</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Mrs_R</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Devandra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>s_loh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD>Dr PK Tan</TD><TD>TMC/Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Nimkulut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>pearl</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>Genrin</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>jumbobo</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD>Dr john yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>Freesia</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>Mimosa2002</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>29-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>Jermjerm</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>29-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>Dragonmui 2013</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Teoh Seng Hin &amp; Dr Lim Teck Beng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>Mummydt</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>87</TD><TD>fuzzy_love</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>88</TD><TD>Nickole</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Feb</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>89</TD><TD>Pinkdice</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>90</TD><TD>Shirleyjasmine</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>91</TD><TD>Yen</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>92</TD><TD>Yiping Faith</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Update: 10 Sep 12</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Bliss Ling: I understand what u meant when we r trying to total breastfeed our kids especially being the 1st time mother. I also like u (after attending the class by Mrs Wong Boi Boi for my #1) I insists not to feed FM during my stay in the hospital but I cannot take it when I saw my gal kept on crying as my breast milk was not enough. At last I gave in....lucky nothing has happened.

So Ling u booked the single bedded??? Ya, same question like Shice, can we choose the level when we do the booking.

Shice &amp; Val : I have booked thru my gynae's clinic. I told the nurse that i wanted a single premium room and not single room, and she asked me which level i prefer, i told her either level 6 or level 5, then she told me only level 5 is having single premium room, so she has booked for me that category. The room is 588+++. A normal single room is 518+++ which can be found @ level 3. There's a package charge of 500+ more if taking Single Premium room instead of a normal single room.

Back