(2012) TTC for #2 & More Mummies !

Bbjoy: Hope tt tis a positive sign tt ur AF's missing!!
happy.gif
Good Luck to ya!! When'd ya be testing?

Year 2013's up ler!!!

Bewildered,

Arghs!
sad.gif
need to move to 2013. Haha .. Let's an Wei ourselves that it's still a dragon bb and gg to sch will b a
Easier. :p I'm been trying for 3 mths but to no avail.
sad.gif
jia you! Jan forum here i come! :p

Clcl: yeap!!! Less stress in future sounds really really gd hor!! I like!! Haha, as long as af hasnt come, i take it as still got chance!! Let's move together!! Haha...

Kims20: a new start, let's move!!
happy.gif

Bewildered,

Ya lor! Wahaha. Abit disappointed le but then again I tell myself it's god"s will. :p

Aiya who knw u jackpot le.. Can join dec forum. Hehe

Rainie: cya!!!
happy.gif
hope tt shortly aft joining the Year 2013 ttc thread, all of us can 'ditch' tt thread successfully with positives!!
happy.gif

Clcl: haha, m pinning and hopeful, coz tis like 生米已成熟饭 stage ler, if have means have, no means no ler, so wont get top hung p or stressed over it... Shall just wait a few more days for either af or no af.. In the meantime, jus dun thi too much..

Haha, been reading some articles n there's one wh said tt if carrying male fetus hor, most likely can only detect later than girl fetus!! Dunno hw true it is, but it does feels gd to know, coz mine's still negative as of yesterday wh's 12 dpo...

http://www.babymed.com/pregnancy-news/hcg-levels-and-gender-fetus

http://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

bewildered: I'm in the same situation as you! Still BFN but still hoping AF dun report so that I can test agn end of the week and get a BFP!!!

Jarol: hihi!!! Heh heh... Greta mind sthink alie!!! Bwahhahaha!! Or maybe coz we'r the stuborn ones, just refused to believe... But still, anyway, the thg's nothing's cast in stone until af rpts? ;p so shall continue my belief... Heh heh...

Btw, how many dpo r ya now? M also thinking of testing agn end of this wk oe next wk... Really dun wanna see af...

Btw, ask yall sthg, for me hor, the reason why m so hyper and so positive abt this round is based on an unknown feel tt tis the lucky cycle... Dunno why...

For me, the following's what i experienced:
-insonmia aft 1st bd (on the day tt i tested positive on the opk)
-bloatedness, frequent urination, dull back ache wh's part and parcel for me, coz i m always bloated, drinks lotsa water etc
-my water intake seems to have increased even tho i always drink alot
-there's a funny taste in my mouth on one particular morning, cant really put my finger to it, but it just feels like i din brush my teeth and rinse my mouth tt morning (do rest assured tt i always brush and rinse every morning.. Haha!!)
-vivid dream, can wake up in the middle of the night energised leh
-energetic loh, no dip in energy level tho i think i slp lesser with those waking up in the middle of the night
-sharp pain at lower left ab on one day, slight pinching and pulling in tummy on other days bu those had stopped already
-no nausea, no extreme hunger or whatsoever

Haha, so based on those like nt too preggie symptoms, m still feeling great n just has this belief.. Dunno y...

Btw, m reading this webby n seems kinda interesting..

http://www.twoweekwait.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms

bewildered, me dpo13 yday... May we not see AF!
I have some of the symptoms you mentioned last cycle, but still BFN. So I'm not pinning high hopes when experiencing almost the same set of symptoms agn this time round (but got secretly hope abit that this time is positive though! lol)
I'm not too sure if it's bec I have been keep thinking of getting preg so become hallucinating these symptoms! :s

Jarol: yeap yeap!! Hope af dun come since it has alr been missing since feb... Heh heh.. But for the mth of feb and mar, it took away o day..then o day returned in apr, hope only o returned n af dun return till next yr.. Heh heh...

Erm, i also dunno if my symptoms r real or wat, but the pain cfm real lah, coz tis pain leh.. Haha!! But the rest maybe coz i paid attention to them, so all the minor symptoms appear to be bigger and more noticeable? Haha...

Hey ladies, Had recently delivered my baby boy safely on 30 apr.. As promise to ZSNN at tOa payoh shuang lin shi, i'll b returning 100 red eggs on my bb's full mth this saturday 2nd Jun at 10am. If u ladies r interested, u can pop by to grab my baby dust red eggs..

Baby dust to all ! Jia you !

I Elaine, when I was planning for my 2nd child, I did a detox and rejuvenation program before conception. It paid off and my younger one was 3.55kg and the first son was only 2.4kg. Smoother pregnancy and healthier child. I don't bother about being above 35

Back